For Her Undamaged (GirlxGirl)

By Maverickk17

She wanted to change and that's what she did. 17 year old Bailey Skeels has been one to follow rules and go... More

Disclaimer
Character Aesthetics
Prologue
1. False Accusations
2. Test Cheaters
3. Motherly Disappointment
4. They Know
5. Shutdown Once
6. Second Time
7. School Beans
8. Listen Here
9. Sewer Criminal
10. Jackass Advice
11. Not Broken
12. Serial Killer
13. Trust Issues
14. Be Nice
15. Book Money
16. Yes? No?
17. Alphabet Mafia
18. Unneeded Comment
19. Perfect World
20. Just Vanish
21. Trying Here
22. Small Goodnight
23. Missing Morning
24. Wrong Feeling
25. It's Me
26. Getting Better
27. Annoying Questions
29. Like Him
30. Our Life
31. Casual Interrogation
32. Cookie Deal
33. Poisoned Celery
34. Little Blue
35. Winner Winner
36. Dirty Mind
37. Always Skeptical
38. Predicament Fucking
39. Jealous Tension
40. Lost Together
41. What Now?
42. Minds Away
43. Feeling Worse
44. Spicy Thoughts
45. Wanting Her
46. Having Her
47. After Glow
48. Kept Secret
49. Almost Perfect
50. Missing Her
51. Leather Cover
52. March 10
53. Lands Away
54. BOOM! Confrontation
55. With Her
56. Lightning Bolts
57. Mother's Right
58. Simply Swaying
59. Bloody Knuckles
60. Deal's Off
61. Starting Over
62. It's Obvious
63. Aunt Jacky
64. Grad Gift
65. Meet Up
66. Next Step
67. The Truth
68. All Together
69. Gone Again
70. More Cookies
71. Not Good
72. What Now
73. You're Here!
74. The Unknown
75. For Me
76. For Her
77. A Break
Out now

28. Unknown Plan

1K 56 59
By Maverickk17

_______________

Bailey's POV:

"Do you need help getting off?" Skylar stands on the curb as I try to grip the leather seat in fear. She thought it would be fun to drive down an empty road at 100 mph and I felt my heart stop the second I looked up and I held onto her so hard she got concerned and slowed down. I was not ready for that at all and it was terrifying. Never have I have been so scared in my life. "Beans?" I see Skylar lean down out of the corner of the helmet.

"Okay come here." I felt the helmet slip over my head and she made me look at her, "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done that, I understand that it scared you. I wouldn't have done any of that if I knew you weren't safe. I'm sorry. Here." She touched my leg moving it over the bike so that I'm facing her. I let my body go with it, I felt as if I'm still frozen in place. "Look at me, you're okay, you still have your arms, your legs, each of your fingers, and not a single hair is out of place and I'm okay see. We're on solid ground now, you're okay." Her fingers trailed down my hair and I looked up at her.

"That was scary Skylar." I muttered and she nodded looking down then wrapping her arms behind my neck and she pulls me in her arms. "I know, I'm sorry that's my fault. I didn't mean to scare you. I won't ever do that again." She mumbled into my hair as her warmth engulfed me. She held me tight and I let her, it's the place I feel the safest right now. Is this how Elizabeth felt the first time Mr. Darcy touched her, I mean her feelings weren't described at that moment but I'm sure she felt what I'm feeling right now.

"Do you still want to do what I had planned? If you don't want to then I understand, we don't have to if you don't want to." She unwrapped herself from me and I instantly felt frozen again, I want her warmth back but I know I can't right now. "No I want to do what you have planned, it's our deal right so I want to go." I rub my hands against my thighs a few times then I stood up and my knees buckled, "I got you." Skylar caught my waist and we both made eye contact. I stood up straight and she let go of me.

"Here's your backpack, what we're doing won't be till later tonight but you don't have to sneak out you can say that you're going out with Carmen or me because by the looks of these fancy cars in your driveway I assume people will be over for a while." She explains and I take my stuff from her, "Thank you." I mumble and she steps to the side letting me leave, "Skylar?" I turn around and she immediately looks up, "Please wear a helmet, I've heard stories from my parent's work about motorcyclists getting hurt really bad because they weren't wearing a helmet even if they were safe." That was a demand but it sounded like a plea.

"Yeah, yeah I'll wear one." She nods and I turn back around walking up to my front door and I unlock it, I shut it hearing Skylar's bike and the sound fades a few seconds later. "Hun you're home." I walk to the platform before the stairs still seeing all of the team as this morning, "Yeah I am." I fiddle with my keys. "I didn't hear the bus or a car, just a motorcycle." My mom looks up from a stack of papers. "Uh yeah Tyler wanted to go home so I got a ride from my friend and I'm going out tonight with them, I don't know what time yet though." I try to fit in all 1 sentence without getting too much attention from everyone else sitting around the overly small coffee table.

"Is this friend a he or a she?" My dad asks, "She." I state and he nods, "Is Carmen going to be there?" He follows up, "Yes." I lie, that's a lie, she's not going to be there. "Okay yeah that's fine just don't get home late okay since this is your first time out after you grounding be home by eleven understood." He points at me with the corner of the paper he's holding and I nod, "Also I want your location on since we don't know this person." Mom says, "Okay." I reply then I go upstairs, my location hopefully we don't go anywhere too far or somewhere I can make up a lie.

_______

"No Carmen which one should I wear and for the last time I don't know where we're going." I hover my phone over two outfits for tonight, one is a dark outfit: Leggings and a hoodie then the other is lighter: A white tank top and grey shorts. *Well what's the occasion it's kinda hard to choose when I have zero clue about where the hell you two are going?* "I don't know where we're going it's a surprise sort of, I think our definition of 'surprise' is two very different things." I didn't tell Carmen about what happened on Skylar's bike because I know she wouldn't let anywhere near her again but I don't have a single scratch on me so that's a plus.

*I wanna say wear the dark one since you two are going out when it's dark but don't wear the hoodie I know you have a plain black shirt just wear that instead, it'll be simple because you could be going on a date or you could be robbing a bank.* She rolls her eyes, "I don't think it's either of those Carmen." *You don't know that and I know she likes you and you like her so a date would be very fitting except its night so if you two were to go on a date then I would be concerned.* "Wait so are you actually okay with Skylar or not?"

*Yeah I guess, I just like giving her a hard time and I will continue giving her a hard time and I still stand by my theory but she's okay I guess, don't think too much into it.* "Mhm sure okay but I'm going to get ready I'll text you later." *Okay be safe and shit, love you.* She kisses the screen, "Love you too bye." I end the call and I quickly get dressed.

_______

"I'm going now, she's here." I jog down the stairs seeing everyone eating Taco Bell around the table, "You guys are eating taco bell?" I question and the team looks at me then my parents, I love taco bell and they didn't tell me anything. I didn't even hear the door bell ring, "Yeah the team got hungry and we assumed you'll be eating tonight with whoever you're with and Carmen can pay for you when you guys get food so go ahead we'll be here." My dad brushed off, I don't want to rely on people to pay for something I would be able to pay myself if I had the freedom to be a teenager.

"There's a taco here if you want it?" If I want it? My mom holds up the wrapped taco while glancing at the paper in front of her, "You know what it's fine, I'll just dig into my friend's pocket like always because that's the only thing I'm good at." I roll my eyes walking away from them all and I slam the front door behind me not bothering to lock it, if anyone wants to break in they can. "Beans, you made it." I see Skylar lean off the black car with a spoiler, I don't know anything about cars but this looks expensive and fast.

"Hi, whose is this?" I ask and she pats the roof of the vehicle, "This right here is Mona, she's my brother's car and she's a Nissan GTR." Skylar opens up the passenger door and I get it, her brother's car. I hopped in feeling the firm leather seat and the fancy lit-up dash, this is a new feeling. "Ready to go?" Skylar gets in the driver's seat and I buckle up. "Where's your bike?" I ask her and she revs the engine, "My bike's back at the house, I thought you would like it better if we were in something more sturdier tonight since we're going far and I figured that you would be hesitant getting back on my bike so I hope this is okay." She starts driving with her left hand on the wheel and her right hand on the gear shift thing.

"This is a little better thank you." I smile at her and she glances at me and smiles back, "You're welcome."

_______

Skylar's POV:

Present Time (Continuing from the Prologue)

*DON"T MOVE STAY WHERE YOU ARE!* A voice booms through the speakers, I quickly grab my backpack, "Come on we have to run." I say looking back at Bailey seeing her hands go up in surrender. Oh my God, she's not going to get arrested.

"Bailey. Now." I took her wrist pulling her out of whatever trans she was in. "We're going to get caught aren't we?" She asks following quickly still with her hand in mine, I'm holding her tight that she won't be able to let go even if she wanted to. "FREEZE! STOP OR I'LL SHOOT!" The cop yells, fucking shit. "Now we're not going to get caught okay come on run." I hauled ass with Beans by my side, I should've known there would be a cop patrolling this area.

"What now?" Beans looked at me while pumping her arms and I did the same while tightening my backpack stripes, what now? What now? What now? What now? "I SAID FREEZE I WILL START FIRING I CAN SEE YOU!!" The voice comes after us along with the bright light from his flashlight, "Here put this on." I take my backpack off and I hold it between my teeth and I rip my hoodie from my body and I hand it to her, "What?" She questions, "Dammit Beans just put it on!" I look over my shoulder seeing the cop slow down a little, "Why?!" She asks again, "Because so he won't recognize you okay, it's what my brother did." I explain.

"You've been chased before?" She pulls the hood over her head and I feel a sense of relief even though my lungs are on fucking fire right now, "Yes, I've been chased multiple times but never had I ever had to hide someone that's with me so just keep the hood on." I notice a slick corner that hides us for a bit while we're still ahead. We manage to escape the light for a few seconds "Here." I make the sharp turn around the house and I grab Beans' waist pulling her then wrapping her in my arms as we both heave. "WHERE DID YOU TWO GO!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

165K 3.4K 34
Meet Raven Night. She's 17. At school, she gets bullied because she's a "nerd". No one knows her past and she tends to keep it that way. During the d...
406K 10.5K 57
"Her troubled eyes held fire. The kind of fire that was capable of burning me to ash." ***** I grabbed her chin with my free hand, making her look at...
554 10 37
C~She has pulled all of us from the darkness that was consuming us. She took us all away from the pain and horrors we had. And now, she is all alone...
81.3K 1.6K 27
Complete✔️ *** "Everything I said yesterday was true. You drive me crazy Adrian." Our lips are inches apart. He pulls my head up exposing my neck. "D...