Our Ex is Married with Childr...

Von mythgirl411

The Mikaelson brothers once fell in love with the same girl. When they left her she was hiding a secret. She... Mehr

Cast
Surprises Aren't Always Good
Fight
Things Aren't Always as they Seem
Truth and Lies
Special Chapter: Alternate 1
A Date and Talk
Dance and Forgivness Part 2
Special Chapter: What if 1
Fights
Spring Break
Vacation
More Trouble
The Truth Always Comes Out
Healing Wounds and Starting a War

A Talk

1.8K 42 26
Von mythgirl411

Hi low everyone. New part time. Hope you enjoy. I don't own Legacies or the Originals only my oc's. Bye and enjoy.

Elijah pov
I was sitting outside watching the kids when Eva came up.

I smiled and spoke.
"Meeting astin?"
"I have back to back tours. So yeah. I'll be home this afternoon." I nodded and kissed her goodbye.

Later the kids were in the house when Farrah came over.
"Dad. Could you tell us about the past?" I shared a look with Finn.
"What do you wish to know?"
"Well. Mom only talked about when she was human. She never talked about what happened after she was turned or anything." I sighed and spoke.
"Your mother went through a rough patch after she was turned. It wasn't until we realized that she was expecting that things got better." Thomas spoke up.
"Wait. You're saying Mom had us after she was a vampire?" I nodded my head.
"Your mother was careful to hide it from you all. She didn't want you all to be affected by her nature." Farrah spoke.
"Dad. How was Mom changed?" I sighed and spoke.
"Your mother was changed because of me. When I first came to this town your mother was the first person I met after Elena. Your Aunt Caroline was already a vampire but Eva was not. Of course it didn't take long for your mother to catch my attention."

Flashback
I watched as the human doppelgänger talked with two young girls.

I could tell they were sisters though one was a vampire and one was so clearly not. It was the human one that caught my attention. There was something different about her. She was kind yet fierce.

The human girl got up and said goodbye to Elena and the other girl. I decided to follow her till I could find a chance to speak with this girl.

After a little bit the girl spoke.
"You know I can sense you." I came out and spoke.
"How'd you know I was here?" The girl smiled and spoke.
"I live with a vampire not to mention the vampires that seem to hang around my friends and I. So yeah. I had to learn to sense them." I smiled and walked up.
"And yet you don't seem frightened."
"Should I be? I mean I assume if you wanted me dead you would have done it by now. Not follow me and talk to me." I smiled and spoke.
"You have a point."

The girl smiled and spoke.
"I'm Evangeline. But I usually just go by Eva." I smiled and took her hand.
"Elijah." She smiled brightly and spoke.
"Well it's nice to meet you Elijah." I smiled and kissed her hand. Now that we had met eyes I realized what was different. She was my mate.

Months later
I smiled as I watched Eva looking over dresses.
"I hate this!" I chuckled and she spun around.
"Oh. Hi Lijah." I went over and kissed her cheek.
"What is the matter astin?" She smiled and spoke.
"I just can't decide what to wear." I smiled and spoke.
"Well then. I suppose it's a good thing I got you something."

"Oh my god! Elijah! This is amazing!! Thank you!!!" She kissed me then left to get changed. She came out and twirled.
"Okay. How do I look?"
"Perfect." She smiled and came over.
"Lijah. Promise me something."
"Anything astin."
"Promise you'll never leave me. Please."
"I promise."
End of flashback

I sighed and spoke.
"Once we were all reunited it became clear that your mother was mated to all four of us. But our mother didn't want us to be happy or have a mate. So she did the only thing she could think of. She killed your mother which caused her to become a vampire."

Flashback
I rushed with Finn to find Eva. Where is she?!

Suddenly I scented her. I sped and found Eva on the ground bleeding. No! I sped over and turned her over. I saw the blood all over her stomach and chest. Finn bent down and put a hand on her cheek.
"Sad isn't it? Such a young life tragically lost." We looked up to see mother there.
"You did this!" I shot up and growled.

"You can only blame yourselves for this. She wouldn't have had to die if you hadn't been so naive and stupid." I growled and Finn spoke.
"Leave. You are a monster." Mother left and I sank down. Please don't be dead. I brushed my mate's hair from her face and spoke.
"Love. Please. Please. Wake up."
"Elijah. Does she have your blood in her?"
"Yes. But she doesn't deserve this to be forced on her. Mother took that choice from her."
"And we can help her get through this Elijah. She'll be fine." I sighed and nodded my head. I picked up the bloody body of my mate and sped off.
End of flashback

Anna spoke up.
"So Mom had your blood in her?" I smiled sadly and spoke.
"Yes and no. She did have my blood but also Kol's and Finn's and Niklaus' blood in her. We each had given her blood at various times to heal her." Chris spoke up.
"What happened when she woke up?" Finn and I shared a look.
"She......She didn't take being a vampire well." Finn spoke up.
"Your mother always had a kind heart and when she became a vampire she was scared of hurting others. So she didn't quite take it well that she was now a vampire."

Flashback
I paced as I waited for Eva to wake up. I had clipped the daylight bracelet I had for on her wrist.

Niklaus was furious as was Kol. Finally I heard movement.

I sped to her room and saw Eva slowly waking up. Suddenly she shot up and looked around panicked. I cautiously went over and spoke.
"Eva." Her head snapped to me and she spoke.
"Lijah." I sighed with relief and sped over. I put a hand on her cheek and spoke.
"I thought I lost you forever."
"What happened? All I remember is your mother then........Oh my god! She killed me!!" I gently grabbed her and spoke.
"Astin. Breath. You'll be fine. You just need to feed........"
"Fine?! I'll be fine?! Your mother killed me Elijah!!! She took the choice away from me and now I have to drink blood to survive!!!! I could kill someone!!! Caroline did even though she didn't want to!!! How is any of this fine?!" I watched shocked as Eva began panicking. I saw Finn there, leaning against the doorframe. Just then Niklaus came in with a glass of blood.
"Angel." Eva stopped pacing and looked at my brother. He went over and held out the glass.
"Here. It's from a blood bag so no dead human or anything." Eva hesitated but I saw the hunger in her eyes. She took it and took a sip and I saw she looked better. Once she drank it she sped off.
End of flashback

Johnathan spoke up.
"She really didn't want to be a vampire did she?" I shook my head.
"Not at first. But it's not for the reasons you would think. Your mother didn't want to hurt anyone ever. It wasn't until Alexa, Tom, and Isabella were born that she truly accepted her vampirism. Because she realized she could use it to protect the most precious thing to her. Her children." Just then Eva spoke up.
"That and your fathers insisted that I was good no matter what." I smiled and looked at my mate. She came over and spoke.
"Memory sharing are we?" Cara spoke.
"We asked Mom." Eva smiled and walked over.
"It's fine sweetie." Gabi spoke.
"Mom. Did you ever kill anyone?" Eva sighed and I took her hand.
"Yes. All to protect those I cared about." I smiled softly and squeezed her hand. She smiled then spoke.
"Well. I think it's time we all get some rest. School starts again tomorrow and you need your rest." The kids all said goodnight then Finn and Dean kissed Eva goodnight. Eva walked over to me and spoke.
"You left one key part out of the story."
"I didn't think you wanted our children hearing about that." Eva smiled and got in my lap.
"I suppose not. Not a particularly proud moment for me." I chuckled and spoke.
"I think we saw it differently. Niklaus was especially proud of you for killing our mother." Eva sighed and smiled. She kissed me deeply then got up.

Evangeline pov
I looked at my noble mate and spoke.
"Join me in the pool?" Lijah chuckled and spoke.
"Always." I smiled and went to get changed then went down.

I saw Elijah already there in the pool. I went over and put my arms around his neck. He smiled and kissed my hand.
"Astin." I got in the water then pulled him close. I kissed him deeply and put a hand on his cheek. Lijah pulled me closer then put his hands on my hips. I pulled away and spoke.
"Darling. I love you." Lijah smiled and spoke.
"I love you." We kissed then just relaxed in the pool.

Okay. Done. Hope you enjoyed. Adios amigos. See you soon.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

173K 3.9K 13
finished - may 14, 2017 In which Dean Winchester falls in love with one of the very creatures he hunts and she just so happens to be a Mikaelson.
210K 3.9K 98
Davina was part of the Mystic Falls gang, being friends with Elena, Bonnie and Caroline. She and Kol dated, they had a love like no other but Kol b...
28.2K 555 35
ᴇʟᴇɴᴀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴋʟᴀᴜꜱ ꜱᴛᴀʀᴛꜱ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅꜱ ʙᴜᴛ ᴏɴᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ ʜᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ꜱᴛᴇꜰᴀɴ ʙʀᴏᴋᴇ ᴜᴘ ꜱʜᴇ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴅʀᴜɴᴋ ᴀɴᴅ ᴅʀɪɴᴋɪɴɢ ʜᴇʀ ᴍɪꜱᴇʀʏ,ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇxᴛ ᴅᴀʏ ꜱʜᴇ ᴡᴀᴋᴇꜱ ᴜᴘ ᴛᴏ ᴋʟᴀᴜꜱ ʙ...
17.7K 367 12
Hope stops holding back who she is and how powerful she is. She ends up deciding to leave the Salvatore school and travel the world and runs into a f...