Everyone hates me (end)

بواسطة Felipebarbadosa

1. Ultimate Villain Witness the journey of a second rich generation to become a super Villain. "Stabbed some... المزيد

1. Transmigrated
2. A Trainee
3. CEO
4. Chinese Mozart
5. Rebirth
6. Tyrant At School
7. Saving A Life
8. I'm The Beta
9. A Handsome New Actor
10. We Meet Again
12. Burning Flame
13. Stalker
14. Chasing Him
15. Weekend
16. Your Choice
17. I Must Be Crazy
18. My Wifey
19. Target Locked
20. First Sex?
21. Troubles Find You At Door
22. Daddy
23. Moving In
24. Jealousy
25. Retribution
26. Love Is In The Air
27. Second Chance
28. Meeting In Laws
29. Living Together
30. In Love
31. Poisoned?
32. A Farming Village
33. Cruel People
34. Unwanted Ending
35. Win And Win
36. Official Date
37. Lost Him
38. You Are Perfect
1.Going To War
2. New School
3. Roommate
4. Dating Someone
5. Paid And Taken
6. NSFW
7. Revelation
8. System Is Gone
9. Donated
10. Meeting The Parent
11. His Wifey
12. Confession

11. Super Villain

805 73 3
بواسطة Felipebarbadosa

Jerome protests, "You got eleven script. Why did you pick this one?"

"Simple. The others aren't interesting."

School drama. Ancient costume drama.

Jeff has acted in such film. He wants to try something new.

Jerome took this script because it pays well. Higher than other ones.

He asks, "Are you sure about this? The role is a super villain one. You massacred the whole village."

"Awesome! I always wanna do genocide thing."

Jerome sighs. Jeff probably took it for money. The actor seems had stopped blinking after staring to the zeroes behind the number one.

10,000 yuans.

The highest record for Jeff Lin so far.

Jerome takes Jeff to sign the contract. The actor got the ongoing script. Li Tao is unlike other director who never changed the script. He demands the best acting from his crews.

The script would be changed according to his will. That's why a screenwriter is always on standby in shooting site.

A week later...
It's a bright sunny morning in a bamboo forest.

A man dressed in black is smirking to his junior apprentice brother. He stares the latter as if he's a dead bug.

He mocks, "Once blood tainted your hands, nothing matters anymore. Your conscience went still. Victims?"

Jeff laughs like any other villain.

"Cut!" yells the director.

He scolds, "Jeff, stop laughing like a pervert villain in a school drama. You are an elegant villain. Blackened because your whole family got slain. Not even a baby sister was spared."

Jeff bows his head and apologizes, "Sorry! Let me try again!"

"Take five. We shall shoot again."

After five minutes, the shooting begins again.

Jeff laughs again and he heard, "Cut! That's an idiotic laugh! Can't you get it right?"

"Sorry, director!"

Jeff got scolded again and again for the next hour.

The director warns, "This is your last chance. If you can't get it right, you are out of my crews."

Jeff got sweats on his forehead. He has acted numerous villain roles. This is the first time he got into troubles like this.

Maybe Jerome was right. This movie got higher level than usual ones. Oh, well. Here goes nothing. Probably got kicked out anyway.

Assistant director calls, "Everyone! Get ready in... 3...2...1...Action!"

"Clap!"

Jeff mocks, "Once blood tainted your hands, nothing matters anymore. Your conscience went still. Victims?"

He has resigned his fate. He laughs a bit bitter and remorsed than his usual villain style.

He speaks like a tired person, losing motivation to live.

"Victims, you said? Nothing than numbers. Dead flies. Fallen under your blade."

"CUT!"

Jeff's shoulders slump.

The director taps his shoulder and then praises, "You got it right! He used to be a son of heaven. A proud man. Now he is nothing more than a cold blooded killer. His heart is just tired."

Jeff sunk in his chair, resting for a while.

Baozi immediately gives him a bottle of warm water to drink.

His friend comments," You work hard."

"He could have explain to me about the laughing style."

"That's just how director Li worked. He often lets the actors and actresses to act freely. He always said surprise me with your acting."

Jeff sighs. His script is thin and yet getting revised every two or three days. Tiresome.

Can't quit. Think about the breaking fee.

Three days later in a cloudy day. In a set created solely for shooting...

"Meet my pet. Isn't he a cutie?"

"Mine is cuter," replies his junior apprentice brother.

"You guys are weirdos," mocks the young protagonist.

The shooting continues for the next forty five minutes.

"CUT! Good work, everyone! Half an hour lunch break!" calls the director.

"Get this thing off me..."

Jeff looks pitiful while pleading the animal trainer to take the snake off from him.

The super Villain is at the brink of tears. He's afraid of snakes.

Yesterday, there has been a change in the script. The villain got a pet, a black snake.

The animal trainer comments, "Don't be afraid. My snakes are safe. They don't have poisons."

Easy for you to say! Can't afford to quit! Think about the fearsome breaking fee! Can't afford to quit! Think about the fearsome breaking fee!

Jeff kept chanting in his mind like a weird mantra. Reminding himself of the fee for breaking contract.

The animal trainer warns as usual, "My snakes are cute, I know. Never kiss them. Snakes are predator. They got no soft feelings. If you kiss, it will bite you."

"I'm not that insane, okay?"

I rather kiss a slimy frog than a snake! It's impossible to love snakes!

Baozi gives poor Jeff a shoulder massage the minute he sits down. Like a trainer encouraging a defeated boxing athlete.

Jeff closes his eyes. His spirit is super low like a defeated balloon. He is counting days until the shooting is over.

Jeff has gone offline and went to heaven.

That's his condition after shooting everyday.

Baozi pours a cup of tea for his Bestie. Spending money is easy. Earning is tough. He is very grateful Jeff took him under his wings.

His assistant reminds him, "Burning Flame is going to hold a mini concert. Jerome asked about the preparations. Should we escalate the promotion?"

"No need. They are new boyband. Promotions won't add too much fame.  Tell Jerome to buy some slots in variety shows. Expose them more in entertainment news."

Baozi nods his head. He types the message to the Vice CEO, Jerome.

He adds, "Bai Yang won a new script as a young childe in ancient costume drama. He is the third supporting actor."

"Good seedling."

"Jeff, you pulled him in, didn't you? Do you... Err... Interested in him?"

Jeff knocks on his head.

He teases, "Baozi, I pulled you into my company too. Do you think I got feelings for your ass? Maybe to kick them?"

"Sorry... Hehehe... You aren't the type to do anything without purpose."

"Bai Yang got talents. He will have many mother fans soon enough. I think Mary Sue is one of the die hard fans."

"Isn't that obvious? Bai Yang got a small clash with others and she immediately switched companies. Just to protect him."

The shooting will start again in ten minutes. The animal trainer has brought Lan Qiu (black snake) for Jeff.

The actor shivers as usual. Fortunately he never showed his fear during shooting.

Three months. Hang in there, Jeff. Think about the breaking fee. We can't afford it. Damn snake! Stop licking my neck!

The snake is staring him with great interest. It's fork tongue licks Jeff's neck as if mocking him.

Jeff grits his teeth. Even a snake bullies him in filming.

I'm going to grill you, snake. Eat you for revenge. Your skin will become my wallet.

Jeff kept cursing softly.

The slippery reptile still clung on his neck. Enjoying his fear. Maybe if it could laugh, it will be laughing to death.

*****

After an epic fight, the super villain got stabbed twice. He smirks and points to his junior apprentice brother.

"That guy won't let... you live. You'll die... Like... Me... See... In... Hell..."

Jeff collapses. Dead with wide unblinking eyes. The snake hisses many times in his ears.

"CUT! Good job everyone!"

Jeff sighs and he is relieved when the snake got taken away. Never see that beast again in this life.

----------------------
Please vote and comments.

Jeff: Snake! Take it away from me!

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

5.7K 158 17
After experiencing the corruption and injustice of society first hand, Izuku reevaluates his concept of a 'hero', decides he doesn't particularly wan...
202K 6.3K 51
"What if..." "If only..." "I want a change." These are very well used and bitter phrases in my community, I myself used them far too often From a y...
78.5K 5.6K 100
A clear mind. That is all it needs sometimes but a quirk was definitely not helping it. Izuku Midoriya was a kid who got away with murderong his own...
47.4K 3K 200
*I advise to read the first part to follow the story for new readers of this book* title: "I'll become a villain in my next life" "Why? I tried to he...