DEVOTED {G!P} [JIYOO]

By Mxrahi_

[G!P :- Yoohyeon] . What is G!P? [Girl with penis] _ Yoohyeon is in a relationship. Her girlfriend discoveres... More

CH-1
CH-2
CH-3
CH-4
CH-5 (M🔞)
CH-6
CH-7
CH-8
CH-9 (M🔞)
CH-10
CH-12
CH-13
CH-14
CH-15
CH-16
CH-17
CH-18
CH-19
CH-20
CH-21
CH-22
CH-23
CH-24 (M🔞)
CH-25
CH-26
CH-27
CH-28
CH-29
CH-30
CH-31 (M🔞)
CH-32 (M🔞)
CH-33
CH -34
CH-35
CH-36
CH-37
CH-38 [The End]

CH-11

660 42 16
By Mxrahi_

⚠️WARNING⚠️

MENTION OF BLOOD
[SENSITIVE CONTENT]

•••••••

[Ten months later]

[VERNON'S POV]

My tears couldn't stop as I saw his lifeless body on the bathroom's cold floor surrounded in blood, my surrounding was filled with mourns of pain.

This felt surreal.

After few minutes, I saw Yoohyeon entering inside the bathroom.

She ordered us not to move his body, because she wanted to see him as it is.

Her eyebrows were knitted in confusion, she walked towards him, getting on her knees she kept his head on her lap. "Dad! Wake up... I'm sorry for everything, please wake up..." She broke into a throaty sob when Arang wasn't moving an inch.

How could he? His mouth was continuesly bleeding with blood and white fluid, his ears were bleeding with thick red ropes of blood. We did call few doctors, they declared him as dead.

We were waiting for Yoohyeon. She looked broken, he was the only one she had.

She buried her fingers in her hair and closed her eyes, her face was red with her tears.

"Take his body away from me." She spoke looking at me. I gave her a nod.

_

We buried his body.

Yoohyeon wasn't here, she didn't attend the funeral.

I'm not surprised, she lacks in emotions.

_

After few hours I entered her house, she was sitting on the couch with a glass of scotch in her hands, she looked back at me. "Did you buried his body properly?" She asked.

"Yeah, we buried him..." I answered.

She gave me a nod.

"Good, show me the footages." She spoke looking at me.

"Okay ma'am." I replied.

_

I opened the laptop and started the footage, from the day when Yoohyeon wasn't here.

"Fast forward it." She ordered.

After fast forwarding, I couldn't really see any differences.

How did he even die? Why would he commit suicide. Maybe because of Minji? But she resigned a long ago and he was still happy, so what was bothering him? Why didn't he share his problem with me?

"Who is she? The girl in the scarf, why is her face covered? Why was she visiting our place?"

Yoohyeon asked me a questions and I was brought out of my thoughts.

My eyes landed on the girl, who was wearing a scarf.

Arang never told me who she was, I did caught him few times in public with her. She always wore that scarf.

But once he did tell me her name...

I looked at Yoohyeon who was looking at me for an answer, "She's...Sasha ma'am..." I replied.

"Sasha? Does she works at your company?" Asked Yoohyeon.

I shook my head as a no.

"Tell the police to investigate this case and I want to know who was behind it, he wasn't a coward to just commit suicide, doctors are stupid." She continued her sentence with a sigh. "You can leave." She said looking at me, she kept the glass on the table.

I gave her a nod and walked towards the door.

•••••••

Minji inserted her fork inside the piece of pork, which was fried perfectly, she took a bite of it with a smile on her face which soon turned into her tears.

Mark rested his hand on Minji's hand to comfort her, "After our dinner, you're going to take a rest." He spoke.

She chuckled in tears and made an eye contact with Mark. "He didn't tell me where the pendrive is..." She spoke as she started remembering everything.

•••FLASHBACK•••

Arang was laying on the bed with Minji snuggled up against his chest, "You supported Yoohyeon, when you knew she was wrong..." The purple haired girl whispered in a low voice, referring to yesterday's story that Arang told her about how his daughter killed a girl on a road.

Arang did not tell her who the girl was who got killed.

He furrowed his eyebrows, "She's my daughter, how can I let her go inside the jail." He whispered, wrapping his arms around Minji's waist.

She backed away a little and locked her gaze with Arang, "The one who stays quiet when the injustice happens in front of them is on the wrong side..." Minji whispered with a small smile on her face, she cupped Arang's worried face and spoke, "But what you did is absolutely right, I would have done the same thing in your shoes..."

He hummed and sighed that Minji agreed with him and didn't start any argument about it, Minji rested her face on Arang's chest.

"To make Yoohyeon realize her fault, I stored that video in a pendrive, where she killed that girl, I got that footage from the police station..." He whispered, caressing Minji's upper arm.

The purple haired girl opened her eyes widely, she didn't get excited about it but was worried that the poison she gave him must have already started working. She gulped down the dry lump which was forming in her throat.

Looking at him, she whispered, "Where did you keep that pendrive?" She asked in a lower voice.

Arang couldn't focus on Minji anymore when his saliva started tasting sour. He gripped on his neck and massaged it while getting up from the bed.

He walked towards the bathroom, entering inside, he started washing his face and mouth.

Minji got up from the bed, taking Arang's and her phone she kept it in a drawer of the table, situated near the bed.

Walking towards the closet she wore her gloves in a hurry. Removing a small perfume from her purse she sprayed all over the room. She tied her hair tightly in a bun.

Purposely throwing the perfume's container in the corner of the room, she walked inside the bathroom finding Arang still coughing loudly.

His eyes were extremely red, he made an eye contact with Minji through the mirror, "What did you mix in that alcohol?" He asked trying to take a steady breath.

"What are you talking about? Asked the purple haired girl, she walked towards Arang and tried keeping her hand on his shoulder.

He yanked her away with a force and pushed her against the wall with his hand tighty gripping on her neck, which broke her clip, her hair fell down on her shoulders messily.

Minji gripped on his wrist tightly, closing her eyes. "Who are you?" He asked her, a string of red blood started flowing from the corner of his mouth.

"Tell me w-where's the pendrive, I'll tell you who I am..." Minji retorted, her eyes closing shut tightly because of his grip. Her face was instantly turned into a very red shade.

"You betrayed me..." He whispered as tears started gathering in the corner of his eyes. Minji couldn't answer him, when she couldn't feel the floor anymore.

His grip was loosened when he coughed some more amount of blood, his throat felt like a huge air blocker for him, he couldn't breath properly anymore. He got on his knees, being weak.

Minji choked on the air with a loud cough when she fell down on the floor, she walked towards him and got on her knee, "Arang, tell me please where's the pendrive." She whispered, making him look towards her.

He chuckled, "I would p-prefer to die...." He gripped on his head, once he started feeling dizzy and couldn't see anything in front of him, his body fell on the floor unconsciously with a 'thud' sound.

Minji sighed, she got up from the floor, gripping on his ankle, she dragged him in the middle of the bathroom.

Getting up from the floor she checked the bathroom's floor if there was any of her hair, the clip that was broken into pieces, she collected it.

She walked outside of the bathroom and locked the door.

Taking her phone she left the place.

•••END OF FLASHBACK•••

"Why didn't he get out of the bathroom and tried to call anyone?" Asked Minji looking at Mark, she continued her sentence, "I'm sure I was able to keep him inside the bathroom till he died but he didn't even try...?"

"Maybe he actually started feeling something towards you and he couldn't take the betrayal so he decided to die." Mark replied.

The clinking of Minji's spoons stopped when the guilt started wrapping her heart, he did treated her very well, like a gentleman he was but what did Minji gave him? A punishment for his daughter's doing.

She didn't dwell on the thought anymore, instead she thought about Handong, she was killed without mercy.

Arang could have send Yoohyeon in the jail but he didn't, that's why he was dead. Minji couldn't control her tears at the mention of Handong's name.

"I'll pack the food, you can eat at home, go and sit inside the car, wait for me." Said Mark.

Minji hummed and knew she couldn't control her tears anymore. She got up from the chair in a hurry and walked outside of the hotel.

_

Mark sat on his seat and started the car, he took a deep breath and spoke, "Did you kill Arang?"

"No." Minji replied.

"Where were you when Arang died?"

"With Mark..." Said the purple haired girl.

"Okay, your ear..." Mark slowed down the car, he parked it in the side of the road where there were less cars.

Minji turned her head towards Mark. He gripped on her earring, "It will pain." He warned her, she gave him a nod and gripped on his wrist.

He removed a tissue from his pocket and held it near Minji's ear. Pulling the earring with a force he immediately threw it out of the window.

Minji hissed in pain, she quickly wrapped the tissue around her ear.

_

They reached their place and there they saw Jimin waiting for them.

Jimin and Mark walked outside in the backyard and started a random fight, where only Mark would get punched and would get random kicks.

_

Minji ate her food, since she didn't eat anything at the restaurant.

With a small smile plastered on her face, she walked towards the bed.

Laying on the soft mattress, she took a huge breath and drifted off to sleep after a tiring day.

×××××××

[Minji killed Arang the same day she was out with Mark (for dinner)]

_

😕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

CSK '23 By .

Fanfiction

13.9K 832 12
IPL 2023 was an absolute treat to the csk fans. And I am not over the team and the win. I didn't see many writing about them so I thought why not mys...
1.2K 69 5
Forced into a marriage together for the sake of both families. Would they go out their ways to live in harmony together or would the outcome result...
167K 3.4K 36
I have cometh to make a Stray Kids ship texting story. It's gonna suck ass, but atleast I'm trying 👌
Deaf By rin

Fanfiction

4.8K 264 14
hanni is a grade-schooler she is hearing impaired she was always bullied since she came to school so she thought of transferring to another school, a...