The Beginning of the Thread (...

By lizardbrian999

Y/N L/N is 18 year guy who was just normal. That all Changed when he was bit by a radioactive spider. He dawn... More

Characters In Story (Heroes)
Characters in Story (Villains)
Story Arcs
Your Suits
Bio
Chapter 1: The Bite (Origin)
Chapter 2: The Hard Goodbye an A Trail of a Killer (Origin)
Chapter 3: A Hero is Born (Origin)
Chapter 4: Death From Above (Origin)
Chapter 5: The Shocker (Origin)
Chapter 6: The Vulture (Origin Finale)
Chapter 7: Sting of the Scorpion
Chapter 8: Horn of the Rhino
Chapter 9: Feelings Revealed (Electro Arc)
Chapter 10: The Accident (Electro Arc)
Chapter 11: Power Surge (Electro Arc)
Chapter 12: Fractured Bonds and Breakout (Electro Arc)
Chapter 13: Enter Electro (Electro Arc)
Chapter 15: Rise of Doc Ock Pt. I
Chapter 16: Rise of Doc Ock Pt. II
Chapter 17: Villain's Breakout Plan (Sinister 6 Arc)
Chapter 18: The 6 Assembled (Sinister 6 Arc)
Chapter 19: Disassembling The 6 Pt. I (Sinister 6 Arc)
Chapter 20: Disassembling The 6 Pt. II (Sinister 6 Arc)
Chapter 21: Electrical Forgiveness (Sinister 6 Arc)
Chapter 22: Doctor Octopus (Sinister 6 Arc Finale)
Other Villains in Story (Spider Verse Arc Villains)
Other Spider Man in Story (Spider Verse Arc Heroes)
Spider Verse Arc Trailer 1
Spider Verse Arc Trailer 2
Spider Verse Arc Trailer 3
Chapter 23: The Visions (Spider Verse Arc)
Chapter 24: Worlds Collide (Spider Verse Arc)
Chapter 25: The Tinkerer (Spider Verse Arc)
Chapter 26: The Vistors of the Multiverse (Spider Verse Arc)
Chapter 27: How Is that Me? (Spider Verse Arc)
Chapter 28: The Tinkerer's Pain (Spider Verse Arc)
Chapter 29: Snared Spider (Spider Verse Arc)
Chapter 30: A Game of Itsy Bitsy Spider (Spider Verse Arc)
Chapter 31: An Unfortunate Turn Of Events (Spider Verse Arc)
Chapter 32: Rising Tensions (Spider Verse Arc)
Chapter 33: The Tinkerer's Plan (Spider Verse Arc)
Chapter 34: Webbed Warriors Vs. Sinister Syndicate (Spider Verse Arc)
Chapter 35: Not Ready? (Spider Verse Arc)
Chapter 36: Hello Boys, Y/n is BAAACK!! (Spider Verse Arc)
Chapter 37: Shutting It Down (Spider Verse Arc)
Chapter 38: Saying Goodbye (Spider Verse Arc)
Chapter 39: The Edge Of Time (Spider Verse Arc)
Chapter 40: The Kingpin (Spider Verse Arc Finale)
Epilogue
Thanks For Reading!
The Sequel!

Chapter 14: Electro Vs. Y/n (Electro Arc Finale)

1.5K 32 11
By lizardbrian999

Y/n Free falls to a water Junction and rips the pipe off splashing water on Electro.

Electro: Water and Electricity?! I thought you were smarter than that Y/N/N~

Y/n shoots webs at Francine which she soon breaks free of and Shoot blasts of her own. Y/n Dodges all the blasts and throws some piece of the debris at Electro.

(Something like this) (Imagine this Electro as Francine and Andrew's Spider man as you)

Y/n then swings around the power grid and shoot web Bombs at Electro.

Electro: EWWW!!! GROSS!!!!!

Y/n: I get that a lot about my webs!

Y/n then slingshots himself to Francine and tackles her to the ground

(Something Like this)

The tables then turn as Electro is now on top of Y/n she then start be a bit mischievous

Francine: This is the perfect time for that promise i said weeks ago~

Y/n: Yeah-No!

Y/n the Web slides of the position and shoots a webline to Francine. She tries to make a electric effect but the web shooter have counter acted the powers.

Y/n: YES!

Y/n then throw Francine into a power pole as it leave a blue explosion behind. The Explosion knocks Y/n back

Y/n: Yep, Definitely going to need check that out.

He then sees a glowing Pole as Francine goes pole to pole making tune of  "Itsy Bitsy Spider"

Y/n: Really?!!

Y/n then gets hit by some blue streak that rams him into the poles. A Mini explosion occurs twice as Francine is able to get a hold of electricuting him.

Francine: What's Wrong Y/n? Can't keep up?

Francine then Sends flying destroying 3 poles. She Grabs Y/n again with the electricity and skips him on the ground she then slams Y/n on the ground. A weakened Y/n is now in a damaged suit and is crawling to safety. 

(Somthing Like this)

Francine: If there was anyone I knew would me it was you Y/n. I LOVED YOU...BUT NOW...YOU'RE GOING TO DIE.

Y/n then thinks of a plan and know that he must make a web that intertwines to Francine.

Y/n: You're Right. I did Love you...Now I have to stop you...

Francine: Why?

Y/n: Because I'm Spider Man.

Y/n then Webs Francine's eyes as she struggles to rip it off. Y/n then Listens to "Rip It Up" by the Band Jet.

Y/n swings around the Power grid and dodges all of Eletro's blasts. Y/n would sometimes do twist dodges and sometimes used the environment around him to avoid Electro. Y/n found a deathlock zone to make the web.

Y/n: Ok this is the home stretch.

Y/n Starts to make Webs connecting to to the Poles and Electro. Electro then blasts an Omega Beam from her hands destroying the ground a bit, but Y/n dodges the blast. Electro Blasts another Omega Beam. Y/n dodges the beam.

(Something Like This) (Ignore the Mercenary)

Y/n then Webs both of Francine's Hands and Francine puts an electrical current.

Y/n: 13 Volt...15 Volts...Now!

Y/n then Activates the redirector on the webs to shock Francine knocking her out.

Y/n: I'm sorry Francine. I mean it...

Search lights then start to shine on Y/n and a unconscious Electro.

Police come down to restrain Electro. The Captain then approaches Y/n.

Yuri: Um Spider-Man, Right.

Y/n: Yes Captain.

Yuri: You helped capture Electro. Would like to work to together?

Y/n: Well sure. Call Me if you need me. Also don't put her away for good. Get her help. She'll need.

Yuri: The R.A.F.T Has an infirmary. We'll get her the help she needs until her Sanity is restored.

Y/n: Thanks Captain. 

Y/n then swings off as into the night to to rest.

(The Next Day)

Y/n was reading the Paper from the bugle. The Headline was: ELECTRO UNPLUGGED

Y/n: Don't Worry Francine, I will fix this. You might forgive me one day...

Y/n then saw Police chasing a car as Y/n swings into action.

Y/n: One Day...

Y/n goes after the car and helps the Police.

(Later in the R.A.F.T)

Francine was sent to a special cell like the one from Ravencroft but a lot stronger. Across from her Cell was a now relocated Dennis Carradine wasting in prison.

Dennis: What are you looking at?

Francine: The Asshole who killed my friends Uncle.

Dennis: What's it to you?!

Francine: You wanna know my Wish?: I hope you Burn in Hell for what you did to My Y/n...

Dennis: Tch anyways...

Francine then notices he back down and she soon does the same.

(And that's the Electro Arc. 2 Down, 2 to go. I hope you enjoyed the Story. Doc Ock will appear in this story soon but until then "I'll Be Back")

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.8K 3.2K 89
Y/N L/N is a good-hearted young man who means well. He wants to help his uncle Scott and cousin Cassie, but he just can't stay out of trouble. Howeve...
48.9K 950 25
YN Parker was once a normal 15 year old guy a normal high schooler he was always bullied but until one day he got bit by a spider and gain the abilit...
19.7K 697 28
High School student Y/N L/N gets bit by a radioactive spider, and gets powers. With those powers, he becomes the Spider-Man. All characters owned by...
412K 4.7K 51
You are a 17 year old boy, who has recently moved from New York into Paris, France. Unknown to everyone, You are known in the Big Apple as Spiderman...