WANT (Complete ✔️)

By lovelike_evajacks

Lia I'm a sucker for romance, especially romance in novels because let's be honest, love like that doesn't e... More

disclaimer
characters
soundtrack
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Eight
Chapter Fifty Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty One
Chapter Sixty Two
Chapter Sixty Three
Chapter Sixty Four
Chapter Sixty Five
Chapter Sixty Six
Chapter Sixty Seven
Chapter Sixty Eight
Chapter Sixty Nine
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy One
Chapter Seventy Two
Chapter Seventy Three
Chapter Seventy Four
Chapter Seventy Five
Chapter Seventy Six
Chapter Seventy Seven
Chapter Seventy Eight
Chapter Seventy Nine
Chapter Eighty
Chapter Eighty One
Chapter Eighty Two
Chapter Eighty Three
Chapter Eighty Four
Chapter Eighty Five
Chapter Eighty Six
Chapter Eighty Seven
Chapter Eighty Eight
Chapter Eighty Nine
Chapter Ninety
Chapter Ninety One
Chapter Ninety Two
Chapter Ninety Three
Chapter Ninety Four
Epilogue Part One
Epilogue Part Two

Chapter Forty Six

11.7K 241 25
By lovelike_evajacks

Lia

"Are you girls ready?" Zack hollers from outside of Nolee's bedroom door.

"No." Nolee laughs as she whirls her mascara wand over her eyelashes.

"Damn." Zack mutters as his voice disappears.

Blair looks at us with exasperation as she applies some clear gloss on her lips.

"Men have no patience, I swear."

Nolee and I nod in amusement.

It's only been thirty minutes that we've been getting ready and the boys are tired of waiting. They're such babies.

It's New Year's Eve and Blair suggested we go out and celebrate it. The boys are coming along and I'll honestly say that I'm super excited for tonight. It'll be my first New Year's with a boyfriend. I can't wait for all the fun we're going to have, dancing, drinking, making out with our boyfriends, and genuinely having a memorable night.

I'm sitting on Nolee's bed, as I close the strap on my black heels. I didn't know what to wear tonight so I've gone with a simple mini black dress with spaghetti straps and it's backless. I grin to myself upon remembering the surprise I have for Xavier.

My heart flutters at the thought of what he's going to do when he finds out.

"B, you okay?" Nolee's question breaks me out of my thoughts.

She's looking at Blair in concern. I look at the girl and aside from her glowing skin and amazing makeup, I can see the hint of sadness in her blue eyes.

But Blair plays it cool.

"Yeah, why wouldn't I be?" Her smile doesn't reach her eyes and Nolee and I notice it.

"You can't fool us, B." I softly say.

Something is eating at her and Blair is so good at keeping her emotions locked up inside her that sometimes it's impossible to tell if she's hurting or even to make her admit them.

Blair puts down her lipgloss with a heavy sigh, her eyes downcast.

"He wants us to be friends."

"Hudson?" I ask but when realize what a dumb question that is, I embarrassingly grin, "Obviously Hudson."

Blair chuckles.

"Has he apologized?" Nolee asks from where she's sitting on her vanity table chair.

"Got on his knees?" I add.

"Bought you every Prada bag there is?" Nolee raises her brow.

Blair smiles lightly at our questions

"Yes, no, and no," she plays with the hem of her dress, "I know we need this but it hurts. We had so much before and I thought he was the one but I guess I was wrong."

My heart aches for her but she's right, they need this. A break will help them figure out their feelings for each other and they'll get to focus on themselves which is so important. Relationships are a lot of effort and sometimes it's so easy to lose yourself in them, that's why ever since Xavier and I have started dating, I've put aside days for myself where I can focus on my studying, do my self-care and read.

Being with Xavier is amazing but sometimes, I need my own space. Before Xavier, I loved being alone and I still do but he has opened a new world of togetherness that I adore.

"Becoming friends is good, it gives you boundaries and it'll make him realize what he's lost," Nolee says, "And it'll help you figure out if it was him that you were falling for or the idea of him."

Sometimes we forget that we like certain things or people because of what they are on the surface level, not what they make us feel—what's underneath.

In the beginning, it happened to me with Xavier. The idea of him was so appealing that I was constantly searching for ways to get closer to him because he fascinated me with the way he looked. Sounds superficial and shallow but it's the truth. But after I got to know him, I fell so hard that I never want to get back up again.

We often fall for people who we think are hot. We only care for their appearances. There's nothing wrong with that but it soon becomes fruitless. We turn a blind eye to their bad side and good side because we don't want anything to come in-between and taint their perfect image but inside every person, there's an angel and a devil.

Thank you for coming to my Ted Talk.

Back to Blair.

Nolee is right, Blair could be falling for the idea of Hudson because, in all honesty, she might be into the idea that she can change his player ways and that is an addictive, dangerous thought process. But as her best friend, I genuinely know that Blair likes Hudson a lot. She's just heartbroken after what he's done. And since she's never been in a situation like this before, she doesn't know what to do.

"Whatever you choose to do, we'll have your back, Blair." I embrace her in a warm hug.

Nolee jumps into our snuggle and we reassure our bestie that she's loved and cared for.

"I love you guys." Blair whispers.

I hope tonight is good for her. She deserves it and she looks like a nineties supermodel in her mini black dress with cut-outs down one side. She made it herself and I can't wait for this girl to be a famous fashion designer. She's got a pretty little smart head on her.

"Are you done?" We hear Zack once again call out from outside her bedroom door.

"Done planning your murder? Then yeah." Nolee responds back.

"We both know you can't do that, Rumi, you love me too much. And who's gonna give you earth-shattering orgasms if I'm dead?"

Nolee blushes and glares at her door.

"Me!"

Blair and I laugh at their interactions. They're like a married couple. It's adorable.

Zack wholeheartedly laughs, walking away.

After that, we finish getting ready. With me putting on my mascara, Blair putting on her heels, and Nolee brushing her hair. That girl needs to model, her features are out of this world. So does Blair, her body is a freaking blessing.

My girls look so good tonight. I want to stand at the top of the world's tallest mountain and shout at the top of my girls how lucky I am to have them as my best friends.

Sometimes I get sad about the future because what if when we go our separate ways to live our own lives, we grow apart?

But I know that would never happen, we have a bond that nothing can break.

And being a trio of best friends, nobody gets left out. We never let that happen.

"Whoa." Zack's jaw is on the floor when Nolee steps out of her bedroom.

His hazel eyes rake down her body with heat and I don't blame him, Nolee looks unbelievably hot. Her dress is a subtle halter mini body-hugging black dress but her body is of a goddess—perfectly hourglass.

The boys are sprawled across our sofa, bored but the moment they lay eyes on us, it's like a fire is ignited.

Xavier looks bewitched.

I don't like when men leer at my body but the way Xavier is, makes me want to strip and fuck him on that couch. His gaze makes me feel...beautiful.

"Fuck." He whispers before finally locking eyes with me.

My blushing cheeks morph the heat in his eyes into adoration and he's standing up and walking closer to me.

"You look so beautiful," Xavier whispers into my ear before biting it teasingly, "And fuckable."

Lust swirls in my tummy and I grab onto his t-shirt to tug him closer until our bodies are mashed together. He looks so dangerously hot with his bedraggled hair, his stormy eyes clouded with feverish hunger, and temptatious plump lips.

"I love you." I whisper against his lips and the boy doesn't waste another minute to crash to lips on mine.

When I break the kiss, Xavier smiles at me.

"Why do we look like we're going to a funeral?" Hudson asks, amused.

"We are," Blair runs her fingers through her hair, eyes locking to Hudson, "Yours."

Hudson grins, rolling his eyes.

"Haha."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.8K 1.7K 34
"What the hell did you do!?" I heard a feminine voice behind me. I groaned and turned around to meet a very angry face. I have never seen a girl this...
136K 3.8K 97
************ I opened my locker but realized something was wrong the minute I looked inside it. Something like paint splashed in my face and on my c...
263K 5.4K 49
"Tell me. Why won't you tell me?" He asks and I look towards him slowly, "You didn't even talk to me until yesterday! I'm trying to make it so nobody...
662K 19.3K 42
"Xavier, are you out of your mind? You can't hit anyone you want." I tried to pull him away from the guy. With his temper, he might send him to the h...