Lydia Raves: Dauntless The Br...

By infinitive-ly

In the new world of 2215. The world has changes since the storytelling tale Beatrice( Tris )Prior, The first... More

Past Future Present
Happy Cuckoo Land
Last Sunrise
New Meaning
Trust No One
Lydia Trust Me...
Choose
I'm Yours
Celebrate
Dauntless Traitors
Beyond The Fence
Promise Me
Take One For The Team
Hold On To Me
I Love You Lydia Raves
Where Am I?
Waiting is Painful
Infinite
We'll Wait For You
I'm Always Here
Safe and Sound
Enemy

Katherine

35 3 0
By infinitive-ly

Jackson didn't mean to snap at Lydia, and didn't know how he was going to say sorry for what he did.

He felt horrible. His parents are also gone too, but didn't want Lydia to worry about him.

Just had to keep Lydia out of harms way from Katherine and James. He went back to Lydia's room and found her sleeping.

He slowly picks her up and covered her up with the blanket. Brushing the hair out her face, so he can see her better, examining every detail of her face. her sleepy eyes, her rosy cheeks, her soft dark strawberry hair that he loves to play with when she goes to sleep, her cute button nose, her soft kissable lips.

I love her...

He loved everything about her.

Lydia started to stirred and wake up a little.

Jackson didn't want her to see him right now, so he left quickly before she woke up.

He went to the living room and saw a note on a glass table. It was from Ms. Stone.

Jackson, I'm off to an another assignment from Katherine.

I'll come back soon and bring back some information for you and Lydia.

From Ms. Stone. P.S.

Make sure you and Lydia make up, I hate to see two people who love each other fight.

P.P.S. If I don't make it back from three days, I want you to take Lydia to the other secret house I told you to go before and stay there for now.

Burn this letter once you read this.

"Well then..."

He lit the fireplace and watched the letter burn for a while till he went out to the porch for some air and to think about their next move.

Lydia woke up, in pain and her tears were dried. She smelled the scent of warm vanilla left behind and smiled slightly.

She got up and walked to the living room, glancing at the fireplace, still crackling.

Jackson must of put that on for me.. She thought.

Lydia saw the outdoor porch door slightly open and saw Jackson leaning on the banister, with his head down.

It looked like he was thinking and was still upset. She walk over to him, hugging his from the waist.

"I'm sorry." They both said.

Lydia laughed and tried again.
"I'm sorry Jackson.."

Jackson turned around to face her.

"I'm sorry Lydia.. For everything I did to hurt and lie to you. I'll never wanted to do that ever again.."

He said as he looks deeply into her eyes.

"I forgive you. And I won't hold a gun to your face ever again." She said as she looked down.

"It's fine." He held her tightly and kissed her forehead.

"I forgive you."

They held on each other for a while, watching the distance Chicago lights from afar.

They needed this.

Just to not worry for a while.

Just to think about themselves for once.

Jackson and Lydia were holding on to each other as they were going to sleep.

Feeling their warmth and love from one of other.

Lydia lay her head on Jackson's bare chest, listening to his heart beats for her.

She loved the sound of his heart. Makes her feel alive again.

Jackson smiled to himself as he played with Lydia's hair.

Slowly falling asleep with each other till they both heard rapid gunfires coming from outside the house.

"Jackson!" Lydia said panicked, sitting up instantly.

"Lydia get up and I'll grab us a weapon." He said quickly as he put on his shirt and reloaded his gun.

Lydia rushed to the closet and put on a black shirt, pants, and her jacket, catching the gun Jackson tossed to her.

"Come on!" Lydia stayed behind Jackson as they kept check if the everything was cleared.

The gunfires stop and they both came back in the living room, frustrated and annoyed as they plopped on the couch.

"You okay?" Lydia worried a bit.

"Yeah.. Just..I thought..."

Lydia frowned and climbed on top of him and kissed him till he stop talking.

I feel better now.." Jackson said smiling.

"I see." She smiled back.

Suddenly, something broke through the window next to them and it was a bomb.

Jackson and Lydia quickly looked at each other and yelled.

"BOMB-!"

The explosion made Lydia fly off Jackson, hitting a wall as Jackson flew into the kitchen.

Panic gripped at Lydia and her heart felt like it was racing a million miles.

Her head pounded and her vision blurred, not able to comprehend what just happen the minute the bomb went off in front of Jackson and her.

She touched the back of her head, It was bleeding badly.

The only thing she could do was repeat over and over:

"Jackson! Jackson!"

She tried to breath, but only sucked in smoke and gas.

"Lydia! Where are you?!"

Jackson yelled, coughing too.

She couldn't get up, too much going on. Something bright came on to Lydia's eye.

Gun lasers was pointing at her.

She got up groggily and quickly looked for a gun.

Damn! Can't find a gun! She saw Jackson and runs towards him.

"JACKSON!!!" She screamed as the Erudite guards pulls her away from Jackson.

"LYDIA!!!" Jackson screamed back.

The guards quickly inject a serum into Lydia's neck, making her sleepy, She fought it as she grabbed the neck of one pulled him over her, dislocating his arm at the same time.

Picking up a gun, She started to shoot at guards who would come after her.

Glancing at Jackson's way, She see him get the same injection and collapses on the ground.

Guards start pulling him away as she shoot down the guards, catching Jackson at the same time.

Gun fires still were happened, shooting everything around them.

Lydia pulled him to a corner, trying to wake him up.

"Jackson..Wake up..Please."

She hold back her tears and tried again.

"Jackson.." Shaking him, her lips trembled as she hold him closer.

she feels the serum kicking in. Getting dizzy, she leans her head against the wall as she falls into a dark black emptiness sleep.

~~~~

Blurry white lights. All that Lydia could see was bright lights around her. Radios chirping,

People talking quietly, A women keeps repeating the same word over and over:

Divergents.

She moved her head to the side and saw Jackson's dirty blonde hair. He was slumping on a chair, looking like he wasn't breathing.

Lights faded in and out and so was Lydia.

Lydia's eyes flashed open.

"Bring her in here". The first thing she hear, a voice she heard from a million times.

Katherine.

She slowly lift her head and looking for her. Seeing straight ahead from the hallway she currently being dragged to and see a brightly lite room.

The room looks empty, half of the walls were all white, while the rest was glass, hardly any furniture, but one small metal chair and a screen in the middle of the room is the only thing she could focus on.

Everyone left as she quickly thought.

I'm in Erudite.

Captures from Katherine's people.

I can't find Jackson.

Her vision cleared as she looked around, everything was bright and loud.

Seeing her reflection, wide eyes, and tires to get up. Looking down at her arms and legs, she realized that she's being restrained in a dentist-like chair.

A man came into the room with needles, syringes and serums. Her breath quicken as she watches the man fills the syringe with serum.

"What's that?" Her voice was raw and nervous.

She tried to fight the restrains as she looked up again.

"Hey! Answer me! Where's Jackson!?"

He ignores her and grabs the syringe and brushes her hair away from her neck, tilting it to the side as well.

"This will pinch. A lot."

he says, then sticks the large needle into her neck.

She hissed and then scream as he pushes the plunger down deeper, It races through her veins like cold fire.

She opens her eyes and see herself standing in a field. Looking down at the ground, she realize that she's in Amity.

Turning around to get the whole view, She see her house burning in the distance.

Mom...Dad.

She stands in shock as tears streams down her face partially from the smoke, but mostly from knowing her parents are gone.

She starts to run towards the house, but as she kept running it seems like her house is more far away.

Lydia stops for a moment and realized this is simulation.

She screamed in pain and agony as she falls on the ground, clutching her arms and legs as she rocks back and forth.

Crying as she keeps repeating the words:

This is all my fault!

My parents are gone because of me!

Because I am a Divergent!

She felt herself coming back into the real world and opened her eyes again.

Frantically looking around the room she's back in, She see Katherine behind the wall glass, writing everything down as she look up into Lydia's eyes.

Her eyes glared on Katherine's. She wore an Erudite outfit with black glasses on.

Anger fumed Lydia as she tried to rip apart the restrains around her.

"I HATE YOU!" Lydia screamed at Katherine.

Hating her for showing how she destroys everything she loved.

Katherine sat up and walk into the room.

"Good. Now you are you going to hate me more with this."

She signaled the guards and they came back with Ivy, Miranda, Forest, Riley, and Jackson.

They were gagged, bruises and was bleeding. Jackson and Miranda looked hurt the most because they were Divergents.

Lydia started to panic. It felt like all the air was knocked out from her lungs and her body lost all feeling as she looked at her friends and Katherine.

Katherine smiled evilly as she watch Lydia panicked.

"Guys!..I'm sorry I brought you into this mess." Lydia said shakily.

"Alright take them away. I have something to do for Lydia.."

The guards start taking them away as Lydia kept screaming "No" at Katherine.

Lydia's vision blurred as she weakly looked at Katherine.

"Do you love your boyfriend Lydia?"

Katherine grinned knowing this would make her mad.

"Shut up." Lydia said weakly, looking down.

"Do you?" She asked again.

"I said shut up!"

"Answer the question Lydia!"

"NO!" She cried out.

Katherine smiled from enjoyment of messing with Lydia's feelings.

I know he loves you. I saw it when he first looked at you when I brought him to you."

Lydia looked at her straight into her eyes.

"Are you trying to hurt me with my feelings with Jackson," Lydia scoffed.

"Cause if so, that's not going to work out..for you, I mean, And by not working out I mean you lying on the floor unconscious, drowning in a pool of your own blood."

Katherine eyed Lydia as she asked her a another question.

"What would you do if I kill him. Or have James kill him. Like what he did with your parents." Katherine added.

"Take that back!" Lydia snapped at her.

"Shall we hear that story?" She questioned.

"No! Shut up!"

"James. Come here and tell Lydia the story."

James walk in smiling wickedly with Katherine. He had a bandage over on his eye where Lydia stabbed into.

"Ah, Yes. You're parents begged till I killed them, mostly your mother."

"STOP TALKING ABOUT MY PARENTS!" She screamed so loudly that they both had to cover their ears.

"Alright, put her to sleep!"

Katherine said as she check if her ears still work.

James walk out to get the guards to take Lydia out as she kept screaming.

"I HATE YOU! I HATE ALL OF YOU!"

Still screaming, She used all her strength to tear apart the restrains off her.

With luck it did. Quickly taking the rest off, she looked for a knife from her pocket.

A secret department from her pants and she runs up behind Katherine, stabbing her in the back.

She screamed loudly in pain and surpisement, that James came crashing in. Lydia flung her knife in James's chest as he dropped his gun. She picked up the gun as James takes out the knife and stabs her in the thigh as she was aiming for his head. She screamed as she shoots him, feeling blood splatter on her face as she tries to wipe it off.

Looking back at Katherine, She's laying on the ground, still breathing.

"I told you you've be drowning in your own blood."

Katherine was trying to say something but Lydia ignored her, she quickly gather enough bullets to get to her friends.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

230K 5.9K 47
I don't own Divergent or any of its characters! (I do own the plot)...
202K 3.7K 23
Lilian Matthews, Jeanine Matthews daughter. She was smart, very smart but she knew Erudite wasn't for her. She preferred physical rather than mental...
6.2K 266 42
*COMPLETED* Angela Anderson, a future promising clever Erudite. Every member knows one day she'll be leading them. Good grades, good communication, t...
241K 4.9K 32
"Please, Grace let me explain. I-",he starts. But i interrupt him. "Theres nothing to explain Eric. You've had to choose. Either helping me, or obeyi...