[BL] Celestial White Rabbit P...

بواسطة Erishi_An

Celestial White Rabbit Pregnancy Nursing Guide 白兔仙尊孕期养护指南[穿书] Author(s) Chi Ling 池翎 Status in COO 52 Chapters... المزيد

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52

Chapter 26

1.8K 91 1
بواسطة Erishi_An

Bai Tu's eyes widened in surprise.

    An ordinary fetus began to show fetal movement in April, but the little guy in his belly has been more than April, but he hasn't moved for a long time. Bai Tu tried to use spiritual power to induce his fetal movement, but couldn't get a response.

    For the first time, this little guy took the initiative to show his existence to the outside world.

    I just didn't expect to be at this time...

    Little bastard, knowing that his father is so lively by his side.

    Bai Tu stretched out her hand and gently stroked her abdomen, thinking sourly.

    Bai Tu didn't speak for a long time, Yunye worried that he was unwell, and hurriedly asked: "What's wrong with Master? Where is it?"

    Seeing the silly apprentice worried, Bai Tu shook his head: "It's okay, he...he just kicked me."

."He..." Yunye quickly recovered what Bai Tu meant, his eyes darkened slightly, and he whispered, "It's okay."

    Bai Tu asked: "Don't you want to touch him?"

    Yunye hesitated: "I..."

    "You used to like to touch him." Bai Tu reminded.

    Naturally, he was on Luoxia Peak, when Yunye raised him as a rabbit.

    Yunye was silent for a long time, and then softly replied, "Okay."

    Bai Tu took his hand and let Yunye's palm cover his lower abdomen.

    Feeling the familiar breath covering it, the little guy in Bai Tu's belly couldn't wait, and immediately moved vigorously.

    It looked like there was a small paw, and it scratched lightly in it.

    Yunye's eyes moved slightly.

    This feeling is unspeakably wonderful.

.Three months ago, this little thing was just a little meatball, but in a blink of an eye, a little life has taken shape. Before long, the fetus will be born.

    Yun Ye originally thought that he would hate the child in Master's belly, but when he really felt this little guy, he found that he could not hate him anyway.

    This is Master’s child after all.

    This must be the cutest child in the world.

    Yunye's eyes softened, and I don't know if he sensed the change in his emotions, the little guy in Bai Tu's belly got a little more vigorous, touching here and there, finding a sense of existence in front of his father.

    Bai Tu gasped slightly, frowning somewhat uncomfortably.

    Isn't this little kid rolling in his stomach? ?

.Sensing Bai Tu's discomfort keenly, Yunye's stretched eyebrows wrinkled again, and whispered: "Don't move, your father is uncomfortable."

    The noise in the belly stopped immediately.

    Bai Tu breathed a sigh of relief.

    Very good, just like his father, one second persuaded.

    Yunye was afraid that the boy would become active again, so he dared not touch Bai Tu again. He straightened up and asked, "Is the master tired? I will send you back."

    "Not tired." Bai Tu shook his head and asked deliberately, "You want to shut me back again?"

    "I'm not..." Yun Ye stopped talking, suddenly remembering something, and then said, "If Master doesn't want to go back, why don't I take Master to go outside?"

    Bai Tu couldn't ask for it, and readily responded, "Okay."

    Yunye prepared a carriage, and the two drove out of the magic palace.

."...This place is called Linyuan City, and there are hundreds of cities of this size in the Demon Abyss. Since the death of the predecessor of the Demon Abyss, parts of the Demon Abyss have fallen apart, and they are in their respective camps. They are currently under the rule of Linyuan City. Only half of the city’s cities."

    In the carriage, Yunye informed Bai Tu about the current situation in Demon Abyss.

    Bai Tu frowned when she heard: "You told me so much, so you are not afraid that I will use it to deal with you?"

    "Don't be afraid." Yunye said, "I don't want to hide from Master."

    "Yunye, you are now the Lord of Demon Abyss." Bai Tu said, "These secrets are vital to the life and death of Demon Abyss. No matter who the opponent is, you should not tell them easily."

    Yunye was silent for a moment, and said, "Then let me talk to Master about the customs of the Demon Abyss."

    As Bai Tu expected, not everyone in Demon Abyss had the ambition to go to the human world. .On the contrary, the self-sufficient and prosperous life in the Demon Abyss for thousands of years, if the former Demon Lord insisted on provoking the dispute between the right and the evil, they might still live the same peaceful and stable life as before.

    So to say……

    Bai Tu was thoughtful, and a guess was vaguely surging in his heart.

    After a while, the carriage stopped.

    Bai Tu lifted the driving curtain and looked out, and they had reached the gate of Linyuan City.

    Yunye helped Bai Tu get out of the car, and the two climbed to the tower.

    The huge Linyuan city has a panoramic view, and the lights of thousands of families reflect the whole city like the day. The streets and alleys, the people of Moyuan are relaxed and comfortable, so uncomfortable.

    Bai Tu suddenly asked, "There are no soldiers and horses in Linyuan City?"

    Yunye's eyes moved, and he replied, "It was originally there, but I dismissed it."

    "you……"

.Yunye said: "During the past ten years, Moyuan was unable to detect the outside world. Someone took the opportunity to stir up the hearts of the people and gathered a lot of Mozu troops."

    "After I came here, I dismissed the army, and every city under the leadership of Linyuan City left only about 10,000 armaments to prevent the enemy from attacking."

    "There is a teleportation array between the cities in the Demon Abyss. If there is an attack, the other cities can also be deployed as soon as possible."

    As a precaution, there is nothing wrong with this approach, but...

    Bai Tu vaguely felt that something was wrong. At this time, an attendant hurried over: "Your honor, Master Wu Jiu wants to see you."

    Before the person finished speaking, Yunye interrupted: "Have you seen me talking to Xianzun? I'll talk about it later."

    "……Yes."

    Bai Tu looked towards Yunye.

.Perceiving his gaze, Yun Ye hesitated for a moment, and said: "Ujiu must have heard that Master came to Demon Abyss. He killed me in Tianyanzong that day, and I left him with his life. Master wanted to see him. ?"

    Bai Tu nodded.

    They saw Ujiu in a prison in the city.

    In the cage without the sun, Ujiu lay quietly in the center, his limbs were all chained by heavy chains, and his expression was much more wilted than before.

    Hearing someone approaching, Wu Jiu raised his head, fixed his eyes on Bai Tu, opened his mouth, but made no sound.

    Bai Tu asked: "How could he become like this?"

    Yunye stared at the people in the cage and said coldly: "In order to awaken the blood of the demon in my body, he used the Demon Abyss forbidden technique to inject powerful demon breath into my body. Therefore, his meridians were all shattered. The repair has been lost."

."I think he has been loyal to Demon Abyss all these years, leaving him a life, and keeping him here."

    Yunye thought of something, his eyes darkened: "However, I regret it now."

    If he had known that his departure would have caused Master to suffer so much, he should have smashed this man into pieces at that time.

    Yunye's aura was unstable, and there was a faint devilish energy in his eyes.

    Perceiving the strangeness of the people around him, Bai Tu quickly grabbed his hand: "Yunye, I just told you something, keep my mind."

    His eyes touched the clear and clean eyes beside him, Yun Ye's mood suddenly calmed down, and the devilish energy in his eyes also faded a bit.

    Yunye took a deep breath and lowered his eyes: "Sorry, I scared Master."

    "Master, rest assured, I will not kill him.".Yunye said, "There is a place in the Demon Abyss called the Profound Abyss. The Profound Abyss has no light and no sound, and will fall into the darkness forever, dedicated to exile the demons who committed serious crimes."

    "I will exile him to the Promise Abyss, and never return."

    Leaving the prison, Yunye took Bai Tu back to his courtyard.

    There is never a day in the Demon Abyss, and it is very easy to be confused between day and night when they first arrived. But in the courtyard there is a formation set by Yunye, which rotates day and night according to the time of the human world. When the two return, the sky in the courtyard has also darkened.

    Yunye helped Bai Tu back to the bed, helped him take off his cloak and robe, and poured a cup of tea for him by himself.

    Yunye said, "This tea is made by the best doctor in Linyuan City, but it can calm the nerves and take care of the baby. Master, drink some before going to bed."

    Bai Tu took the tea, took a sip, and hesitated: "You..."

.Yunye: "Master wants to ask anything, you can just ask."

    Bai Tu was silent for a while, and said, "Actually, you never thought about attacking Tian Yanzong, right?"

    The cultivation world is ready to go, and Moyuan wants to send troops to the human world, and it will inevitably require a long training preparation. Bai Tu had previously suspected that it was a bit too hasty to want to provoke a dispute between righteousness and demons just because Yunye came to Moyuan for three months.

    But now it seems that this person has not trained at all.

    Moreover, if he really wanted to capture the human world, how could he be like that with Ujiu.

    It's no wonder that even the devil's palace where the demon lord is located does not have many military guards.

    This person...

    Yunye did not answer.

    He waited patiently for Bai Tu to finish drinking the tea, and took the cup in Bai Tu's hand as usual and set it aside. After a while, he whispered: "I really don't want to fight Tian Yanzong."

.Yunye's hand hanging beside him was slightly clenched, and he was slightly nervous. "Moyuan is not bad at this time. It can only provoke wars, and it can only suffocate the creatures."

    Bai Tu: "Then you..."

    "Yeah, I lied to Master." Yun Ye returned to the bed and helped Bai Tu remove her shoes and socks, and said softly, "I want to see Master so much, I want to see you every day, but I don't know what to do... , I lied to you."

    Yunye helped Bai Tu lie down and helped him pull the quilt and cover it up: "Why don't you understand, Master, my disciple has been with you for many years, even if I came from the Demon Abyss, when did I ever do anything against the right way?"

    "All I want is obviously..."

    Yun Ye's hand slid gently across Bai Tu's face, without saying anything.

    Bai Tu opened her mouth, her voice choked in her throat.

.The experience in the previous life made him unable to completely let go of his guard against Yunye. From the day this person fell into the devil, he was worried day and night, worrying that they would eventually end up like the previous life.

    But this person is clearly not like this.

    He brought up this person personally, how could he not understand how kind and soft-hearted this person was, even at the moment he turned into a devil, he never hurt the innocent.

    But he actually doubted him.

    Bai Tu's eyes closed: "Sorry."

    "Master doesn't have to apologize." Yun Ye knelt down on the side of the bed and said warmly, "I understand what Master thought in his heart, and it will be the same for me."

    Bai Tu's eyes were slightly darker, and her heart was slightly sour.

    Yunye: "If Master still feels sorry...I have already told Master the secret, so now I am changing Master and tell me my secret, okay?

.Yunye pursed his lips, a trace of tension appeared on his face.

    "Master, can you tell me, who is this kid... on earth?"

    Bai Tu's heart softened and said seriously: "It's yours."

    Yunye smiled: "Master doesn't want to tell the truth to me?"

    Bai Tu: "...It's really yours."

    Yunye fixedly looked at him.

    After a while, he whispered: "Okay, that's mine."

    Bai Tu: "..."
.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

72.6K 2.7K 21
Retirement Life Four years after the end of the world, Lin Mo finally gave up running and died in a zombie tide. However, when he woke up, he found h...
559K 59.3K 25
في وسط دهليز معتم يولد شخصًا قاتم قوي جبارً بارد يوجد بداخل قلبهُ شرارةًُ مُنيرة هل ستصبح الشرارة نارًا تحرق الجميع أم ستبرد وتنطفئ ماذا لو تلون الأ...
1.5M 93.4K 39
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
3M 251K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...