Each Other's End Game 2 (Hiso...

By _S_Writes

"Where were you when I needed you years ago Hisoka! It's too late." In the quaint walls of his mansion, ther... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chaptee 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
84
85
86
87 + 88

Chapter 83

82 7 8
By _S_Writes

Through the skin of your teeth, you managed to recover from your cold, fever and injuries - barely,  just before the wedding.

Dosing yourself with cold medication definitely did the trick for the cold.

"Stop being nervous. You look beautiful mummy.." Your daughter spoke in a dreamy undertone as she stood next to you - looking at the mirrors reflection.

Exhaling shakily, "As do you my dear."

Staring at yourself, you couldn't believe you were actually standing in this beautiful wedding dress, only a few minutes from marrying Hisoka.

Hisoka Morow. The biggest heartthrob of the high school century.

You were so overly joyed and nervous that the pain of your stab wounds and gunshot wound felt nonexistent right now. The spectacular job the makeup artist did, made your face void of any cuts and bruises you obtained a few days ago.
But regardless of all that, the main thing you were relieved about was the doctor confirming that nothing seemed wrong with the baby.

"You ready?"

Smiling, you looked at Grimmjow that stood tall behind you through the mirrors reflection. He was going to walk you down the aisle. After all, he was the guy you felt turned into your brother. A big and obnoxiously overbearing brother. Sasuke was one of the guys you did ask because he is Itachi's brother. It would've been nice to feel like Itachi was walking you down the aisle. But you understood that Sasuke didn't have the strength too at the moment. And Grimmjow was in your life longer. You were merely grateful he came to see you for a few hours before leaving today.

"I'm ready." You nervously exhaled as you looped your arm through Grimmjow's.

Waiting for you at the bottom of the stairs, Orihime gasped when she saw how beautiful you looked. Yet alone the massive train that lightly dragged behind you.

"Babe, you need to be ahead of Y/n. You too Maleeka." Grimmjow amusingly stated to get Orihime to stop ogling over you.

"O-Oh yes! Sorry! You look so majestic by the way Y/n!" She and Maleeka cautiously ran out the house to the chapel that was built on the lawn just for this occasion.

Finally arriving before the doors, you froze and held Grimmjow's arm tighter. "Shit.. That's a lot of people." Your stomach dropped straight to your ass from the anxiety and stage fright.

"I mean, it's just 500 or so. No big deal." Grimmjow brushed off casually.

Popping your eyes open, "500 or so? What's wrong with you! That's a lot! Is that seriously the amount of friends Hisoka has?" You bickered just before the doors of your wedding.

"Oi! Why are you worrying about that right now! It's not like you can chase everyone away right now. And no, Hisoka is a loner. These people are merely alliances of us. We all call each other friends but it ain't like that." Grimmjow explained.

"God.. I'm going to be sick." You mumbled.

Lightly smacking your hand like a true sibling, "Stop fucking around! You know what? Just keep your eyes locked on Hisoka all the time and everyone else will fade away."

Taking in several deep breaths, you meekly nodded your head before mustering the courage to proceed.

By taking the first step into the chapel, you knew it was too late to run away now because Sabastein already motioned everyone to stand.

"Shit.." You gripped onto Grimmjow's arm tighter when you saw everyone tilt their head back  to look at you. There wasn't only seats on ground level, like a auditorium, there were seats that flowed up. Meaning everyone could perfectly see you.

"Eyes on Hisoka." He reminded you quietly.

Obeying, your eyes, at a snail pace, dragged all the way up the white marble stairs that opened up to a surreal bright rays of sunshine piercing through the tinted windows, giving the alter a majestic aura to it.

As your eyes adjusted to the brightness, there in the midst, you saw a red haired man standing in a blacked out suit - already looking straight at you.

Instantly, you erupted into several shades of red with a massive grin tugging at your lips. It was all still too dreamlike to grasp that this was happening.

Holding his gaze, every single memory you had of him replayed backwards.

The first baby appointment you and him went too 2 days ago. "Your baby is in perfect condition."

Him tending to your wounds. "I'm almost done Y/n.."

Sitting underneath the stars with you on a trampoline. "Tomorrow I have to tend to a meeting after 1pm. We can start with the nursery after I get back, giving you more time to sleep. Is that okay?"

Waking up from surgery with him there. "I'm not leaving your side until you get discharged."

Tipping into a lake in Japan with him and struggling to get up the bank drenched. "Hisoka I can feel water by my feet. I don't think the boat c-can handle your thrusts."...
"Hisoka!" You playfully yelled while sliding back down the bank. Instinctively grabbing onto his ankle - pulling him down with you.
Landing back in the water, Hisoka glared down at you. A subtle smirk tugged at the corners his lips because of the comical aura that was still in the air and seeing what you just did was beyond him. "Do you want to get smacked right now?" He asked, pulling up his pants again.... "You
didn't need to pull up your pants
again or feel shy. You lower body is
just as good looking as your upper."
Huffing in amusement, "I know my
body is hot all over. I just don't want
my dick brushing against grass and
rocks."

That heated argument before you lost your memories. ..."I tried bettering your life by fucking paying for your med school and this is how you thank me? You nothing but an ungrateful bitch."

..."What the fuck you want me to do
Y/n? You want me to give up
everything I have for you? Is that
what it will take? Will that be
enough for you? Because if you want me to give it
all up, I fucking will! It's not
important to me anymore!"

..."Because I fucking love you too
much Y/n! I'd rather go through the
pain of not having you with me than
have you dead!"

Feeling his gaze burn your skin when you returned back to this city for the high school reunion. "11 o'clock from you, and trust me. He did see you and still does. He has barely taken his eyes off you since you came.'' Yami said.

Having him kick you out the house.
"Get the fuck out of my house you deceitful woman!"

Helping him recover from his spinal gun shot. "What you felt was me touching your lower back you know that right?"

Placing him in the wheelchair for the first time because his stubborn self didn't want to help. "Are you going to put that upper body to use or expect me to do all the work?"

Sleeping on top of his hand when he was admitted. "You'd think Y/n is the patient by practically sleeping for over 20 hours."

Him calling you his enemies whore and giving  distasteful glances you and him would give each other during that Aizen arc. "Fine. Do what you want. I don't care about you anyways Y/n."

Him painting your toenails on the couch. "You better delete that picture."

Constantly sitting on his lap and feeding him.
Sitting on the kitchen counters in his shirt playfully kissing him, laughing and causally talking or teasing. "You don't need to work anymore. I'll pay you $100 for every hour you with me."

The several rounds of sex you and him partook in. "One more round Hisoka.."

Him kissing you awake to take your Plan B pill.

Looking up into his beautiful eyes that were partially concealed because of his straight locks that hung over them, as he took your virginity.

Exploding into a blushing mess after kissing him for the first time underneath the snow, over a pier that reflected the full moon against the still black lake. "How will I know when it's the right time to kiss you?"

Play fighting with him in the snow when you just arrived to the cabin. "Hisoka delete that picture!"

Him purposely staying behind to detox you.

Abusing more meahapetamines after you had to pimp yourself to Sangwoo to save everyone's asses.

Arguing with Hisoka because he expected you to wait for him to finish his threesome in the store. Calling him pathetic and disgusting. "Not as pathetic as you using Killua to make yourself feel better about your brother that died because you were too incompetent to save him."

For the first time, indulging in a conversation about being parents. Recalling Hisoka tell you he never wants to settle down. That children are too bothersome.

Withdrawing at school because you didn't take your pill, only to have Hisoka drive you back to his house and carry you to his bed.

Waking up to him staring down at you watching TV as he ate those chocolate whispers.

Sitting on his lap for the first time, playing poker in the chemistry lab with everyone.

Waiting up for him to message you that he arrived home safely only to never do so.

Singing like a hooligan in his car only too then fall asleep as he drove you back home to your abusive dad.

Chatting away like old friends about why you had a crush on Yami in the female bathroom at a café late at night.

Sharing your first meal with him..

Bumping into him at Bluelane late at night because he came for his late night cap - hot chocolate.

Laying, deflated on the metal stands during P.E only to open your eyes to those devilish yellow eyes peer down at you. "Come here too rape this ripen fruit Joker?"
However odd, he was kind enough to offer you a packet of chocolate coated eggs - joking that it's not rigged.

Being Grimmjow's target at school, only to have Hisoka constantly butt in and have a go at it too with you.
..."As much as I would love to see you break this lovely ripen fruit~We do have to get going. I'm starving. We can always catch her in the street somewhere and sort her out mm?"

... "Agh, you really are such a disgrace to all males honestly Hisoka."

And finally, all the way back to primary school. Grade 1. The oldest memory you had of Hisoka. The extremely innocent version of him. Only difference from then and now was the tattoos and eyes. You recalled staring into big round yellow eyes, but it seemed as Hisoka grew up. He's eyes narrowed. Developing sleepy eyes which enhanced his bad boy appearance.

"Can you lend me your colours? Mines are all broken." You asked the red haired that was seated on the same group table as you.

Arching his thin eyebrow amusingly, "If you broke your colours, why would I lend you mine?"

Pouting, rather sad and embarrassed, "I promise I won't break yours."

"If I lend you my colours, you owe me."

"Okay! What do you want?"

"You can give me your lunch. I'm hungry."

Smiling warmly, you took out your lunch and slid it over the classroom desk.

"We can share the lunch if you want. My name is y/n. What's yours?"

Taking a slice out of bread from your lunch, he gazed at you before looking away sheepishly. "Hisoka."

Blinking away the baby version of him, the present version of Hisoka reappeared before your eyes.

You couldn't believe you marrying him.. How did it all happen? When did you even fall in love with this man? But it was inevitably wasn't it? Anyone would be bound to fall in love after so many kisses, cuddles, sex sessions and thousands of conversations being exchanged in private. You truly have known Hisoka your entire life.

Reaching the end of the aisle, Grimmjow patiently waited for you to unloop your arm from his. "This is it princess." He amusingly said.

Exhaling sharply, you turned around and smiled at him. "Thank you for walking me Grimmjow.." You whispered before wrapping your arms around his neck - tightly rubbing him. You eventually learnt to live without a father, but it would've been nice to have one to walk you down.

Instead of hugging you back, Grimmjow lifted his arms up and away from you defensively.

"I ain't touching your bare back with Hisoka right here." Grimmjow humorously stated as he looked up the stairs to Hisoka.

Lightly giggling, you pulled away from Grimmjow and proceeded to make your way up the stairs leading up to the alter.

Slipping your hand in his, you blushed throughout the colour spectrum of red and pink the second you stood directly in front of him.

Smirking, Hisoka crept his hand around your waist and gently pushed them against his hip. Leaning down, Hisoka pressed his lips against the shell of your ear - immediately igniting your skin on fire.

Only Hisoka would dare act unconventional in front of half a thousand of people at his wedding.

"Do you know how good you look in this dress Y/n?" He heavily whispered as he sensually trailed his finger up your spine. Sending instant nerve wrecking shivers up to the nap of your neck. It was obvious this wedding dress made him feel hot and bothered.

"H-Hisoka..There's people watching us." Your flustered self whispered back.

Before Hisoka could respond, he felt a body squeeze in between you and him.

"Oh my god! Daddy leave her alone! You two are supposed to be my parents but your'll acting like high school kids again! Surely you can wait after the ceremony is done?" You heard Maleeka shout cheekily with her disciplinary undertone - causing you and a few others in the crowd to chuckle.

"You are right. Sorry." Your embarrassed self agreed before stepping a few inches away from Hisoka.

"Hm." She huffed before returning back to her position behind you with Orihime.

After the priest officiated half way through, you took several deep breaths when he asked you if you wanted to exchange vows.

"Hisoka.." You bitterly smiled, squeezing his hand even tighter to calm your nerves down. You've been through so much with him in all states. But this was the first time standing before him in a wedding dress.

"I don't understand how you and I got to this point, because you have never asked me to be your girlfriend or anything actually. We had no labels, now suddenly I'm standing before you almost as your wife. And whenever I think back. Seven years ago in high school with you felt like just yesterday."

"Where you and Grimmjow would attempt to bully me and annoy me every morning. But obviously failed to bully me because I didn't take your crap." You commented with a nostalgic grin, making him equally smirk back at you.

"And we were such polar opposites. We rarely ever spoke because we were on opposite ends of the spectrum. You were that typical bad boy every school has. And I was the typical good nerd that kept to herself. But somehow, our worlds collided and now my soul constantly aches to be next to you too a point I'll sacrifice anything to be with you.. When I was in need, you were kind enough to offer your home to me to dwell in. And if it wasn't for you doing so, we probably wouldn't be getting married right now. So in all retro aspect, thank you for creating an us.."

"I wouldn't have been given the chance to find out what a beautiful heart resided under that muscular exterior of yours if you didn't approach me that one late night.."

"Nor given the chance to find out that a guy like you had the ability to care so deeply. Whether it be you carrying me to bed whenever I passed out in your car after school, or sit on the bathroom floors of your house stitching my wounds after I got into fights. From sweet acts of kindness, your care manifested deeper and darker. Don't think I don't know about all the guys you personally got rid of whom touched me or disrespected me in any way. We weren't really friends back then, nor were we lovers, but you still looked after me.. Even when we were apart for seven years. You still looked after me Hisoka. I am what I am today because you helped me achieve my success. Without you I wouldn't have been able to raise our daughter..And just the other day you saved my life. I know I may not tell you or express it correctly, but thank you for all you do for me Hisoka. All the sacrifices you make for us..I do appreciate you dearly, and I vow to spend the rest of my life showing you how much I appreciate you. Regardless of time or circumstance, whatever you need, I vow to serve you as the king you are in my eyes. Whatever you need me to be for you, I vow to always be it.." Your voice got shyly quieter towards the end due to cracking underneath this man's intense gaze.

"Y-your turn if you want-t." You squeezed his hand tighter as you averted your gaze to the side.

Gingerly rubbing his thumb over your hand, his mischievous allure that his smirk held made its way to his eyes.

Taking a few steps forward towards you, Hisoka leaned down once more to your ear. "I Love you Y/n. And, I vow to never hurt you, or let anything hurt you again.." His richly deep and silky voice smoothly poured into your ear like warm honey - immediately making your heart drop to your stomach as it began to be devoured by butterflies flying wild within.

He whispered his vow just for you to hear because he only saw you as his world. His paradise. And besides, Hisoka would never utter those three words in public. Yet alone to you directly and consciously. So officially, today was the first time Hisoka has ever confessed his feelings to while you being wide wake or not fighting with him.

Blinking down hard, unintentional tears you didn't know where there got flicked off your eyelashes - running down your cheeks.

You slipped your hand out of his and gently wiped the tears without trying to ruin the make up.

Huffing lightly in amusement, "That's not fair. You just uttered a few w-words to me and it was a thousand times better than my lame vows." You emotionally cried like a baby as you continued to grin.

Smirking wider, Hisoka returned back to his position with a smug look plastered on his face. "I've always been better than you." He commented with a superior complex.

With a fickle glare, "Not in fighting with me you aren't." You replied with a snark undertone.

"Don't flatter yourself woman." He bickered back.

"Wanna bet? Let's take this outside then." You stepped forward and looked up challengingly at him - definitely not being intimidated by this man's height.

Giving you his infamous Joker grin, Hisoka peered alluring down at your face. "Bet. Let's go." He accepted the threat.

"Guys! The wedding, remember?" Maleeka's voice snapped the two of you out of each other's psychotic world.

Looking over to the side, you saw seated people dressed in fancy suits and remembered once again it was your wedding that was taking place.

"R-Right. Sorry." Your flushed cheeks waved beet red when you saw the audience smirking in amusement.

"God, these two are always at it someway or another." Orihime admired the relationship dynamics between you and him.

"The rings." The priest called out.

On cue, Maleeka walked over and stood in front of her parents with the rings perfectly placed on an elegant soft cushion.

"Without any further objections, Y/n, take the ring and hold Hisoka's left hand." He instructed.

Obeying, you slid the ring half way down his finger and recited what the priest wanted you too.

"I Y/n, take thee, Hisoka Morow, to be my wedded husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do us part, according to God's holy ordinance; there I pledge thee my-

"Stop shaking. You going to drop my ring woman." Hisoka teased to make you more nervous. He found it rather cute how you continued to stare hard at the ring - concentrating with every fibre within you to not mess up.

"Shut up Hisoka! You are distracting me!" Your anxious self yelled accidentally, making the audience chuckle more. But the most adorable part to him from it all was, even though you yelled at him, your face still remained locked onto his left hand, holding the ring tightly with your trembling hand.

Transitioning back to his silent smirk, you asked the priest to repeat the last sentence because you forgot.

"There I pledge thee my faith." He repeated for you again.

Taking in another deep breath, "There I pledge-"

"You are surgeon Y/n. I thought surgeon hands aren't supposed to tremble like a leaf under pressure. Oh, but then again, you used to it aren't you? Especially after all the times I'm done with you in bed." The Joker dared to speak about such inappropriate activities in front of 500 people and a priest.

Whilst you choked on air and officially dropped Hisoka's ring like he cursed you would, you could hear the audience mumbled incoherently, pass fruity comments or laugh.

"Atta boy!" Sukuna screamed excitedly from a few feet behind Hisoka.

"Not to mention how good Hisoka makes you moan too Y/n. We all can fucking hear it from downstairs." Grimmjow jumped on the bandwagon to embarrass you more.

As you crouched down to pick up the ring, you stayed down and hid your face for a few seconds out of humiliation. You didn't mind comments like that being passed around, but on your wedding day in front of a priest was beyond shameful and embarrassing.

"Oh? You like going down on me don't you? That's my girl." You heard Hisoka pass another sexual comment. Making the audience more rowdier.

Drowning in fluster, as you stood up, you lifted your dress and stomped down hard on Hisoka's foot. "Stop it! You are embarrassing me!" You whispered in a strained voice.

Turning to the priest, "I'm so sorry! Please excuse him, he likes to play around. He's just a disturbed soul, don't mind him." You pleaded for the priest to understand and not judge you for having sex with him before marriage. It wasn't like you could deny any sexual relations occurring like you wanted too because everyone knows of Maleeka being conceived.

Swatting his hand in an understandable manner to you, the priest smiled. "Oh please, there's no need to apologise or explain anything to me. I'm a priest yes, but I'm just as bad as Mr Morow when it comes to indulging in sin." He causally dropped a bombshell onto you.

Blinking blankly at him, all the blood rushed down from your face in sheer shock. You refused to believe that a priest partook in constant sexual activities behind closed doors.

Sinful love was the hottest after all wasn't it though?

Hearing Hisoka chuckle satisfyingly, you whipped your head sharply and scowled deeply at him.

"Bastard.." You deadpanned, before snatching back his left hand to redo the recital.

"You are going to be punished for stepping on me later tonight." He seductively commented once more.

Slapping your left hand plush over his lips, you held it there as you held the ring in your right hand.

"There I pledge thee my faith!" You raced through the last part in a scream, not wanting Hisoka to interrupt you again. Having said that, you slid his black carbon ring that had two thin silver lines outlining the entire ring.

Removing your hand off his mouth, you crossed your arms and snapped your head to the side as you grunted dissatisfied, by his attempt to embarrass you and turn you into a flustered mess in front of everyone.

Holding his smirk, Hisoka took the ring off the cushion, and aggressively tugged at your left hand to undo your crossed arms - causing you to be yanked right up against him by the force.

Sliding it half way down your finger, unlike you, Hisoka pierced his devilish eyes dead straight down into your own. Confident and intimidating he was.

"I Hisoka, take thee Y/n L/n.."

Melting underneath his fiery gaze, you turned redder and looked to your side again. This man was too much for you too handle sometimes honestly.

However your action was cut short because Hisoka wrapped his other hand around your neck and forcefully - in a gentle manner,  made you look back up at him like a dom would as you he fucked you in bed.

Leaning his face lower down to yours, so close you felt the tips of his hair brush against your skin "..As my deliciously beautiful  wedded wife." He slowly worded to turn you redder for him. And boy, it wasn't just you. All the other girls watching this from their seats blushed madly - wishing they were you right now.

Smiling warmly, an extremely old man commented to his life long friend that sat next to him. "Different and refreshing isn't it?"

Lightly chuckling, "Indeed it is. We've been to so many mafia weddings. Seen most of the mafia kings get married too. But it's my first time witnessing both the mafia king and the lady marry each other solely because they are genuinely in love." He analysed passed the dirty jokes.

And it wasn't apparent to just these old men, it was obvious to everyone that the two of you were deeply in love and happy with each other. In the mafia, it's easy to spot forced love, superficial love for money, or arranged love because it's so commonly practiced. So when there's real and comical love shared between two people, it was hard to miss.

"..in maybe sickness and in health." He pensively uttered, making you frown yet smile at the same time.

"Maybe?" Your toned down flustered self enquired.

"Yes, because you can be a pain in the ass to look after when you are sick." He causally teased.

"You are so mean to me." You protested through your light laughter.

"As are you to me." He defended but in his flirty undertone.

"...even till death will we not path." Hisoka changed the official vow to his possessive liking. There was a playful tone in this. But, there was also now an underlying traces of seriousness woven into his voice...

Groaning, "Oh man, I was hoping I'd get a break from you in the afterlife." You comically whined.

Removing his hand off your neck, Hisoka tenderly placed his hand on your bare lower back with greedy intent behind it.

"If I die, I'm definitely dragging you to the grave with me Y/n. No way in hell I'm going to let you move onto another man after I die." His unhinged yet affectionate voice commented.

Grinning just as unhinged, you wrapped your right hand around his tie and tugged it - making his face inch even closer to yours. "I wouldn't want it any other way. Till even death will we not path." You happily agreed.

"God they so frustratingly cute and hot together! I want a relationship like this! To hell with my arranged marriage daddy!" You and Hisoka heard a female commented mistakenly out aloud before running out the chapel with her father angrily chasing behind her.

"Why can't you love me like that." Another girl whined to her husband.

"Tsk, 'coz you only married me for my money Ari." He annoyingly fought back.

If it wasn't as clear as day then, it was clear as day now that the love you and Hisoka had for each other was pure and real. It wasn't just the body language that gave it away, it was the smitten eyes both of you had for each other. Every time one pair interlocked with the other, both eyes would immediately soften and sparkle.

"A bit of a rebellion going on in the new generation ain't it?" The old man amusingly whispered to his best friend again.

"...I pledge thee my faith to you Y/n." Hisoka smoothly recited the official wedding sentence - completely ignoring the couples commotion that erupted in the audience.

Feeling like you were on the highest high you've ever been on, you savoured and attempted to engrave this moment onto your heart forever. The moment Hisoka officially, under oath, slid that ring fully down your finger.

Definitely being the couple he enjoyed the most to officiate, the priest grinned like an uncontrollable fool as he spoke. Admiring the dynamic you and Hisoka shared. "By the power invested in me, I pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss." He instructed, eager to witness this.

And it wasn't just him, after he said they may kiss, the entire church went pin drop silent. The atmosphere inside instantly changed into anticipation and excitement. It was odd how and why it happened, but everyone became personally invested in your relationship.

Being affected by the intense atmosphere, your body froze as you held eye contact with Hisoka whom was, as usual, grinning with a mischievous demeanour.

"Don't get shy on me now Y/n." He seductively commented.

Taking a few steps back away from him, you crossed your arms defensively. "I am not feeling shy. My ankle is just sore because the strap on my heel is too damn tight! It feels like it's going to snap any second. Will you fix it for me dear?" You pleaded with puppy dog eyes.

Arching a surprised eyebrow at you, "Now?" Hisoka asked.

"Yes now. I don't want anything to go wrong when I kiss you." You convinced.

To everyone's shock, they witnessed him actually obeying instead of telling you to deal with it, or get someone else to do it like most mafia kings would do. But Hisoka himself knelt down on one knee and lifted your dress up.

With a satisfied smirk stretching across your face, you ran your left hand down through his locks, only to grip it tightly back to make him look up at you.

"You on your knees for me just like you always are back at home? Oh, what a good lil boy you are isn't?" You commented in a degrading manner with a playful grin dancing across your lips.

Holding your dress up partially, you elevated your bent leg and rested your foot on top of his thigh. Pressing your heel hard down onto him.

"Mm, I love it when my lil mafia king submits to me so easily." You muttered with a  superior complex - making everyone gasp and watch in shock. People truly weren't used to seeing a leader, yet alone the leader of leaders be 'disrespected' or spoken too in a degrading manner.

Thinking he was going to lash out, they saw Hisoka merely huff in amused realisation upon knowing you did this on purpose to humiliate him as he did to you earlier. Gently taking your heel off him and positioned your leg back down on the ground securely. Hisoka stood up and gingerly cupped the sides of your face in his hands.

"You are truly so full of nonsense Y/n." He humoured before crashing his lips onto yours. Slow and passionate kissing that elevated to a much hungry and joyful one.

Smiling in the kiss, you wrapped your arms around his neck - savouring the first kiss as a married couple with everyone jeering, hollering and clapping.

However, the special moment was cut surprisingly short when You heard a horrid voice scream 'You bitch!'
Before you could pull away from Hisoka's lips, you felt your entire wedding dress being snagged violently off.

"Oh!" Most of the audience interjected.

"The Fuck! Y/n oh..Ooo. Damn girl."
A ready to attack Sukuna seductively groaned when he saw your half naked body.

With your arms still looped around Hisoka's neck. You stood there, in now nothing but white fancy high heels, a white lacy panty and thankfully, a nude coloured stick on cup bra.

Removing your arms off him, you faced the audience to see what the hell just happened. Ignoring all the males ogling at your half naked body right now. Besides your fit physique, grateful to still have abs instead of a pregnant belly, the slightly blood tainted bandages around your upper thighs, your darkly bruised shoulder and healing minor cuts all over your arms, legs and a few at your waist were now for the whole world to see. It was obvious you were in battle a few days before your wedding.

If any one doubted your ability to be by Hisoka's side, those thoughts were definitely silenced because it was obvious you were a warrior and you could keep up with Hisoka and this lifestyle. Besides the skill it took, it was apparent You had the physical aspect to take down Hisoka's enemies like you did years ago. The partially muscular, but lean arms. The visible abs and obliques running down to your thick thighs and calves that consisted of only muscle. You definitely were the first Mafia Queen that was physically intimidating.

Dismissing Hisoka's men to let her go, you glared down at Kirari in confusion and anger.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" Your surprisingly calm and collected voice seethed.

Annoyed at the admiring fixed stares and incoherent sexualised mumbles your half naked self received from everyone around. Hisoka's possessive self, took off his black blazer and silently put it on you to wear. Not drape it over your shoulders. He made sure he slipped both your arms through so it was securely worn on you.

"I'm going to fucking kill you! You stole my moment! She shrieked before running up the alter. At first you thought she was going to come at you, but your blood ran cold when you saw she put her hands on Maleeka.
Motherly instinct kicking in immediately, skilfully swung your leg to kick her in the face - sending her crashing agains the large cross.

"You dare touch my daughter?" Angry, but calm words dripped off stilly from your undertone. Kicking her over to lay on her back, you pressed your heel against her neck.

"Do you honestly expect me to let you live after touching Maleeka?"

Although everyone present was Hisoka's alliance, they were far to dumbfounded to retaliate because they knew Kirari was the daughter of the ex mafia. Killing her. Yet alone hurting her publicly was a death wish. So, to see you take her head on without remorse was shocking.

Just as you were going to penetrate your heel through her throat, you felt a arm gently tug you away from her.

"Killing her will have serious repercussions for us. Think about our children Y/n.." Hisoka surprisingly calmed you down.
Don't get him wrong, he was just as enraged at her for laying a hand on his first born. But this life wasn't worth it anymore. And Hisoka didn't want to start the first day of his new life on a bad note. If you kill her, that's asking to be automatic targets. Hisoka is retiring, the last thing he needs is a revengeful war.

"But Hisoka-"

Sliding his right hand down and over to your stomach protectively, hinting, "Please Y/n.." He smoothly cut off your protest.

"I don't want you fighting. You can't put yourself in the firing lines anymore. There's a baby inside you that can't go through any more strain." Odd, but you could see Hisoka really turned over a new leaf. What happened two days ago really mellowed him out. The Hisoka you and everyone knew would beat the shit out of someone that disrespected him. Yet alone his own daughter. But this Hisoka, you could see it in his eyes he was tired of this underworld shit. He just wanted get on with his life with you and his kids. Seven years apart was enough. He couldn't spare another second focusing on bullshit that didn't matter anymore.

With your eyes softening and body relaxing, you placed your hand over Hisoka's that was rested on your tummy.

"Okay..You are right. I'm sorry..These people aren't our problem anymore."

In return, Hisoka gave you an appreciative, almost unnoticeable smile before motioning the guards to drag, not carry, but purposely disrespectfully drag Kirari out of the area. But she didn't go out easily.

"You fucking ruined everything! This was supposed to be me! I should've killed you when I had the chance two days ago!" She hysterically yelled before kicking off the guards and began to run up the alter stairs to charge at you again.

Smoothly, Hisoka pulled you to stand behind him as he protectively stood broad in front.

Hisoka grabbed Kirari at the throat to make her halt dead in her tracks. With pure detest and hatred filling up in Hisoka's countenance, he purposely tightened his hold around her neck - attempting to fight the urge to snap it in two.

"I told you to stay away from my wife." Hisoka warned with lethality dripping from his tone. Although it was highly inappropriate to blush right now, you couldn't help but do so when you heard him announce you as his wife so effortlessly possessive.

As if his touch snapped her out of her deluded anger, her demeanour, voice and eyes transitioned into a desperately sick puppy love.

"Baby! Please. It's not too late. I don't mind being your second wife! Please don't throw everything away. My father and I will take you to even higher heights in the mafia. All you have to do is marry me."

Pushing her down like an animal, "Take her away." He repeated once more.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.2K 2.7K 26
You, Y/n, hail from the L/n Clan. The family full of assassins, born and bred to fight, win, and prosper. Your mother, Akane L/n, also known as Calam...
1.4K 104 9
The title basically says it all, but a more in depth explanation: Hisoka loses a bet and has to work at McDonald's. It's very sad. Alexa, play despac...
9.4K 238 19
Honestly I just had an urge to write so this just me throwing things into a story! 1st time so don't be too hard on me 😅 (also I'm writing this in a...
450K 14.6K 33
COMPLETED at 79092 Words (only story) 'Remember. Control.' Ding. I walk into a underground tunnel that seems to have no exit except the weird elevato...