𝑴𝒊𝒏𝒖𝒕𝒆, regulus black

Av pearlmaher

↬ in which Regulus and Rune find out that broken pieces still fit together. **•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ Academic rivals... Mer

!
𝐂𝐚𝐬𝐭
𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏: 𝐓𝐰𝐨-𝐖𝐚𝐲 𝐉𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐: 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐑𝐮𝐥𝐞𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑: 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐥𝐞𝐝𝐞𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐥𝐞𝐝𝐮𝐦
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒: 𝐆𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐄𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓: 𝐕𝐨𝐢𝐜𝐞-𝐕𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐝𝐥𝐲-𝐕𝐢𝐚𝐥
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔: 𝐇𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐇𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐋𝐢𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐫𝐲
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟖: 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐌𝐞?
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟗: 𝐀𝐬 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬...
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟎: 𝐒𝐥𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐧'𝐬 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟏: 𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬 𝐁𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟐: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐢𝐫𝐜𝐮𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟑: 𝐂𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐲
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟒: 𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐩 𝐎𝐧𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟓: 𝐋𝐢𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝐅𝐢𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐨
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟔: 𝐍𝐨 𝐒𝐮𝐛𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐲
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟕: 𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐝
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟖: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐚𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟗: 𝐕𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐃𝐚𝐭𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟎: "𝐀𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞"
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟏: 𝐐𝐮𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐉𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐲
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟐: 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐅𝐮𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟑: 𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐃𝐫𝐚𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟒: 𝐀 𝐖𝐞𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟓: 𝐂𝐫𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟔: 𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟕: 𝐀 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟖: 𝐀𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐨𝐦𝐲 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐠𝐧𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟗: 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐓𝐨 𝐋𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟎: 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟏: 𝐒𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐲 𝐒𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟐: 𝐀𝐧𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐑𝐮𝐧𝐞𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟑: 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟒: 𝐇𝐦𝐦 𝐌𝐦𝐡
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟓: 𝐒𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟔: 𝐎.𝐖.𝐋'𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟕: 𝐒𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐦𝐧 𝐒𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟖: 𝐒𝐥𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧 𝐕𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐮𝐬 𝐑𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐰
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟗: 𝐑𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐰 𝐉𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐲
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟎: 𝐓𝐰𝐨 𝐒𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟏: 𝐃𝐢𝐚𝐠𝐨𝐧 𝐀𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐲
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟐: 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭?
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟑: 𝐇𝐨𝐠𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬 𝐄𝐱𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟒: 𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐡 𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟓: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐊𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟕: 𝐒𝐨𝐩𝐨𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟖: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐋𝐢𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐫𝐲
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟗: 𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐀𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓𝟎: 𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓𝟏: 𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐍𝐨 𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓𝟐: 𝐏𝐨𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓𝟑: 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓𝟒: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓𝟓: 𝐁𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓𝟔: 𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐌𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐆𝐮𝐲
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓𝟕: 𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓𝟖: 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓𝟗: 𝐈𝐦𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐝
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔𝟎: 𝐏𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔𝟏: 𝐆𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔𝟐: 𝐁 𝐅𝐨𝐫?
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔𝟑: 𝐀𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐚
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔𝟒: 𝐆𝐫𝐲𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐫 𝐉𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐲
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔𝟓: 𝐂𝐫𝐮𝐞𝐥
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔𝟔: 𝐒𝐰𝐢𝐦𝐬𝐮𝐢𝐭
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔𝟕: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐇𝐨𝐭 𝐒𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔𝟖: 𝐁𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦 𝐄𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔𝟗: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐋𝐢𝐥𝐚𝐜 𝐏𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕𝟎: 𝐄𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕𝟏: 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐥
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕𝟐: 𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐀𝐜𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕𝟑: 𝐅𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐁𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕𝟒: 𝐎𝐡
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕𝟓: 𝐀 𝐌𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐇𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕𝟔: 𝐋𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕𝟕: 𝐑𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐦
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕𝟖: 𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐖𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕𝟗: 𝐋𝐮𝐱𝐮𝐫𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐅𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐨𝐦
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟖𝟎: 𝐄𝐱𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟖𝟏: 𝐏𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐓𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟖𝟐: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐕𝐨𝐰
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟖𝟑: 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐭 𝐔𝐩
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟖𝟒: 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐁𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟖𝟓: 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐀𝐟𝐟𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟖𝟔: 𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐆𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟖𝟕: 𝐀𝐦𝐢𝐝 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟔: 𝐏𝐞𝐭𝐬

2.1K 128 40
Av pearlmaher

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚

Rune looked down at her timetable. Due to timetable clashes and the vast amount of work N.E.W.T level subjects required, she had been forced to drop off 4 subjects from her list and was left with Ancient Runes, Arithmancy, Astronomy, Charms, Defense Against the Dark Arts, Herbology, Potions and Transfiguration. 

Professor Slughorn had hinted at Advanced Potions, but he said he would provide more information on it once they settled into sixth year. 

Rune walked into her Defense Against the Dark Arts lesson and found that only a few of the seats were occupied. They were sharing the lesson with the Gryffindor's and since none of her friends were in sight, she instead turned her attention to the front of the classroom where the professor appeared to be trying every charm, she could to clean up an ink splatter from her white robes. 

"Scourgify!" hissed the professor pointing her wand at the dark ink and sighing when nothing happened. As she tried a few more combinations, her frustration grew with each one. 

"It's enchanted," offered Rune, earning the professor's gaze. 

"Sorry?"

"The ink," explained Rune. "It's probably from Zonko's latest collection. It doesn't get removed by any spells, but it fades with every wash. By its seventh wash, it should be completely gone."

The Professor sighed loudly as she unclasped her robes and set it aside. "Thank you. Miss?" 

"Westwood," answered Rune, with a smile. She was starting the year in the DADA professor's good books and while none of them lasted more than a year, she still required the help she could offer. "Rune Westwood." 

The Professor recognized her name because she nodded and said, "You had a perfect score for O.W.L's. You and Regulus Black. My name is Josiah Wilkens. I look forward to teaching you." 

Rune caught sight of Evan and Barty sitting in the back row and the empty seat next to Barty called her name as she moved towards it. 

Just as she was about to take her seat, a person appeared out of nowhere and dropped his textbook on to the desk with a thud. 

Rune looked up and had to hold back an eyeroll when she found Regulus looking at her with his expression of contempt and indifference. 

"That's my seat," she said. 

Regulus made an exaggerative notion of looking all over and under the table before looking back at her and saying, "I don't see your name."

"Regulus, move." 

He made sure to hold eye contact with her as he dragged the chair back and sat himself down on it. 

"Tough luck, buttercup. Move faster next time." 

As Professor Wilkes instructed the class to settle down, Rune had no choice but to turn around and take the only empty seat left right at the front of the classroom.

*** 

"I hate him!" grumbled Rune as she narrowed her eyes at where Regulus stood and instructed the Slytherin's who had signed up for try-outs to line up in a formation. 

Tina yawned and pulled her shawl tighter around her body. "Is that why you woke me up at 6am to come watch him fly on his broomstick and yell at people?" 

Rune's voice grew softer as she said, "Just because he's a jerk doesn't mean we can't admire how fit he is."

"Oh, of course," remarked Tina sarcastically. "Should we just ignore the parts where he's spent the last two weeks ensuring you sit all alone in lessons and mealtimes and have no friends other than me and Mason?"

"Maybe he's jealous!" exclaimed Rune. "He probably thinks I'll start liking Barty or Evan since he's no longer in the picture. And in that case, he only has to worry about Barty." 

Rune's eyes flitted away from Regulus for a moment to where Barty hung mid-air passing the quaffle between his two hands, but her eyes immediately fell right back to Regulus. 

No, she told herself. He doesn't even have to worry about Barty. 

"It's Rab," said Tina and both she and Rune turned to look at the foot of the staircase where Rabastan had ambled in. 

He looked terrible. 

His skin was far paler than it had ever been before, dark circles ringed his eyes making him look as though he hadn't slept in weeks, his hair was messy and the usual glint in his eyes were replaced by an empty dullness that gave him the appearance of a walking corpse. 

As soon as his eyes landed on Tina and Rune, he stopped walking. 

"Should I go speak to him?" asked Tina with a gulp. 

"Yes," answered Rune instantly. 

As soon as Tina stood up, Rabastan quickly turned around and hurried away. 

With a scoff, Tina sat back down and shook her head. "I can't believe it. He's pushing me away." 

"He hasn't reached out to you yet?" asked Rune worriedly. 

Tina shook her head and Rune realized that her friend was inhaling sharply and biting on her inner cheek to probably keep from crying. 

"He hasn't spoken to me once this year! I don't know what I did." 

Rune reached out and took Tina's hand in her own. "Want me to ask him for you?" 

Tina shook her head. "No. He probably won't tell you anything." 

As players whizzed past them, Rune caught sight of one of the girls and her eyes lit up with an idea. 

"What if you ask his sister?" 

Tina glanced worriedly at the seventh year Slytherin girl who was throwing quaffles rather violently at third years who were trying out. 

"She hates me," murmured Tina. "She'll probably blow my head off." 

"She's been pretty nice every time I met her. Just ask her to tell him to speak to you. What's the worst that could happen?" 

As Tina weighed the options, she nodded and faced forward again. 

What was the worst that could happen?

***

Do you have any pets?

I have an owl. 

But he's really more for
functionality and communication. 

I have a kitten. 

Really? 

Yes! She's beautiful. 

I actually share her with this
annoying boy, but he doesn't
want to take responsibility. 

Huh. 

Yeah, we found it together!

But every time I take her near him,
he moves away and acts
like he doesn't see her! 

Are you sure you found it together? 

Sometimes responsibility goes
 to the one who found it first. 

We found it together.

He must be crazy if he thinks
 I'm going to let him get off
on his responsibilities. 

Maybe he doesn't like cats? 

Who doesn't like cats? 

Do you like cats? 

I suppose I can tolerate them. 

Then he can as well. 

Maybe he's allergic. 

He's not. I checked. 

Maybe he just doesn't want the cat. 

Well, he'll have to have it. 

Why are you sticking up for him anyways? 

I thought you'd be on my side :( 

I'm not sticking up for anyone. 

I'm just trying to get the whole picture. 

The whole picture is that it's our
cat and he has to step up. 

In fact, you've inspired me. 

I'm going to give her to him right now. 

Please don't.

But Rune didn't even read his response because she took Rolo in her hands and bounced out of her room and down the passageway, through the common room, into the boy's dormitory and all the way into Regulus' dorm room. 

Except when she got there, all the curtains were drawn around the beds and all sources of light depleted. Several rounds of soft snores could be heard from all angles of the room. 

Rune still threaded in carefully until she reached Regulus' bed. 

He was stretched over it and his arm was slung over his eyes. 

Rolo made a soft purring sound as Rune gently lowered her down onto the bed into the empty space beside him. 

The kitten immediately curled up to Regulus' body heat and Rune couldn't help the giddiness she felt at the sight. 

She sent a silent thanks to Super Mysterious Guy for inspiring her to such a marvel. 

As she turned to leave, she felt her arm being grabbed. 

"Take the kitten with you, blondie." 

Rune looked down from where her arm was encircled in Regulus' hold to where he lay on the bed with his eyes still shut. 

"But she likes you!" 

"So do you. Am I supposed to allow you to curl up next to me in bed every night?" 

"No, but if you want me to, I could consider it." 

Regulus woke up with a sigh and physically carried the cat and placed it back into Rune's hands. 

"Goodnight, blondie." 

Before she could even turn to leave, he pulled the blanket over his head and went back to sleep.

On Rune's way out of the room, she made sure to turn on every light and leave the door wide open and from the angry murmurs that followed her, she knew they had all pretended to be asleep as soon as she entered the room. 

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

3.9K 73 6
𝑅𝑒𝑔𝑢𝑙𝑢𝑠 𝐵𝑙𝑎𝑐𝑘 𝑥 𝐹𝑒𝑚𝑎𝑙𝑒 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑒𝑟 Y/n's family moved to England when she was little, and in desperate need of someone to talk to...
3.6K 206 21
Velda Adams despises everything that has to do with ignorance, rudeness, disrespect and discrimination. Or all in all; everything that Regulus Arctur...
15.8K 324 33
marauders Era, regulus black x plus-size!OC a half-blood Hufflepuff and a full-blood Slytherin. On paper they couldn't be more different but when th...
2.1M 64.9K 85
𝙄𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 Y/n Potter and Regulus Black form an unlikely relationship. ⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅ Y/n Potter and Regulus Black hate each other. It's a know...