My Cold Husband (Minghao FF)

Par manii_8

Minghao plays the role as a cold CEO while y/n is sweet loving and playful. An arranged marriage is not easy... Plus

Characters
1. The Meeting
2. The Wedding
3. Messing his work
4. Everything is going wrong
5. Confusion
6. Uncomfortable
7. Some Sort Of Comfort
8. Unwanted
9. On to new things
10. Jealousy
11. CELEBRATION
12. Girls Only
13. Avoiding
14. Feelings
15. Awkward
16. Weekend With Yoongi
17. Frog Or Cat?
18. Eomma??
19. Back To Square One
20. Warm Feelings
21. His Family
22. Ignoring My Husband
23. Holi Holi Holi Holiday
24. Horangi
BOUNS
25. The Morning After
26. Even Those Closest To You Lie!
28.
29. Risks
30. After Every Hardship Cames Happiness
Announcement!!

27. Forgiveness

8.6K 201 232
Par manii_8

It's been a week since I left Minghao, BM went to fetch my clothes from the house and brought it to me. I still haven't spoken to my brother about it yet, if he knew he would most likely kill Minghao. I emailed my letter of resignation. I left my phone there that day so I don't even have that. Taehyung said that Minghao has been looking for me everywhere. I was in my room when I heard a knock on the door.

Y/n: Come in

I said while sitting on my bed looking at a picture of me, Taehyung and my mother. It was always my favorite picture. I was five, Taehyung was 12 and I was sitting on his lap. He was looking at me, I was looking at my mother and my mother was looking at my brother who wasn't in the picture. Tae kept this picture in his room and I just so happened to find it when I went to wake him up one morning. The door opened and someone entered.

??: I hope I'm disturbing you.

I turned and to my shock Jeonghan was standing there.

Y/n: W-What are y-you do-doing here? How did you f-find me?

Jeonghan: Relax it's just me, I saw you enter Taehyungs car that night.

Y/n: Does M-minghao know that I'm here?

Jeonghan: No just me, I won't tell him I promise. I just wanted to talk to you.

Y/n: Come sit

I said tapping a spot for him to come and sit next to me.

Jeonghan: Can I talk about what happened?

I didn't say anything I just nod my head. I really did want to know the other side of the story.

Jeonghan: I was a while ago when Kyulkyun came to the house and Minghao and her had that conversation. I heard part of it not the whole conversation. I didn't fully understand it that's why I didn't tell you anything about it. Only after on went on honeymoon and Kyulkyun came to visit did I realise that something wasn't right so I got hr drunk and decided to get answers out of her -

Y/n: You YOON JEONGHAN got a girl drunk? hahaha gosh you too funny!

Jeonghan: Don't laugh I did it for you!!

Y/n: okay okay sorry, and thank you??

Jeonghan: I asked her what she was doing in front of your house and she said she was here to take her man back, I told her that you belong to Minghao and that she must just leave you two alone. That's when she played the recording, I understood everything and that night I phoned Minghao and lied to him telling he that something happened to the company and that we needed him there. Once you came back I confronted him. He told me that he loved you and he wants to tell you but he doesn't know when and he didn't want you to leave him because of a stupid mistake that he made. But he promised me that he will tell you. Guess that day never came and you found out because of that Bitch!

Y/n: Which your language, just know Joshua will appear out of no where and you'll get a slap from him

Jeonghan: hahaha, Gosh you have a point

Y/n: don't worry I was going to talk to Minghao about this. I just need some time that's all.

Jeonghan: I also wanted to make sure that you were alright. Is it fine if I came hang out with you when I am free?

Y/n: Of course you can, then I can escape that crazy boy, gosh I have been with him for a whole week now.

Jeonghan: Great! We really miss you. I hope that you two can sort everything out!

Y/n: Ya lets see how that goes.

Jeonghan: I have to get going now but if you need anything let me knew! And here is your phone.

Y/n: yes finally thanks oppa

Jeonghan: You welcome smallest! Look after yourself okay!

Y/n: yes oppa you too.

With that Jeonghan left the room and I watched him leave from my window. I was happy that he came. He is like an older brother to me, exactly the all are. I put my phone to charge and went downstairs to get something to eat.

??: WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE??

I flinched at the loud voice knowing who it was.

Y/n: Hello to you too Jungkookie

Jungkook: yah hello, now what are you doing here

Y/n: why cant I be here?

Jungkook: Because Yoongi Hyung and Minghao have been looking for you for the past week and here you are?

Y/n: Yoongi Oppa is looking for me? Why?

Jungkook: I don't know one night Minghao came and said that you ran away, after that they had a private conversation and since then they have been looking for you.

Jin: JUNGKOOK WHERES MY SNACKS I'M WAI-- Y/N what are you doing here?

Namjoon: Did he just say Y/N?

Suddenly they all came running into the kitchen

Hoseok: AHHH Jellybean I missed you

He said and gave me a tight hug.

Jimin: hey shorty

Y/n: Gosh its not like I can control my height

Jungkook: Don't worry his just saying that to make himself feel better! His the real shorty here

Taehyung: What are you guys doing here?

Taehyung appeared out of nowhere.

Taehyung: Y/n go to your room I need to have a word with them!

Y/n: but-

Taehyung: NOW please!

Y/n: fine! Just don't tell Yoongi that I'm here

Hoseok: But I already did him and Minghao are on there way!

Taehyung+Y/n: WHATTT??

Namjoon: Is there a problem?

Taehyung: Yah it's a problem!

It wasn't long before both of them ran into the house. I looked at Minghao with tears in my eyes. We looked at each other of a while before I ran upstairs.

Minghao: Y/N wait!

He ran after me but I was able to lock myself in the room.

Minghao: Y/n open the door, please let me talk to you.

I didn't say anything and stood there with my back against the door.

Minghao: It was a mistake, I'm really sorry, I love you more then anything in the world! Please don't leave me. I won't sign the divorce papers. I made a mistake I was blinded when I agreed to her. Please trust me.

I didn't say anything and began to cry, I waited for him to come find me and here he is and I cant even face him right now.

Yoongi: Give her some space Minghao. She will come out when she's ready.

Minghao: Okay hyung

I could hear the disappointment in his voice. it made me cry harder making it audible for then to hear. I was feeling weak to I unlocked the door and went to lay on the bed. I took the picture placed it near my heart and went to sleep.

{DREAM}

Minghao: how about we go on that roller-coaster

Y/n: That one looks so scary, how about the green one.

Kyulkyun: oh look at whose a scary cat, come Minghao we'll go on it by ourselves leave her here!

And so they went leaving me alone. They never came back.

Y/n: PLEASE PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME I LOVE YOU MINGHAO PLEASE DON'T DON'T LEAVE ME

{MINGHAO POV}

I went downstairs with Yoongi Hyung, I guess he must have told them what happened between Y/n and I since the literally dead glaring at me. Most especially Taehyung hyung.

Taehyung: Yoongi Hyung what is he doing here? Don't you know what he did to Y/n!

Yoongi: I spoke to him already relax Tae

Jungkook: how can you be okay with this

Namjoon: Jungkook it's not our business

Taehyung: WHAT DO YOU MEAN ITS NOT OUR BUSINESS!! SHE WOULD HAVE BEEN DEAD BY NOW IF I DIDN'T PULL HER OFF THE ROAD IN TIME ALL BECAUSE OF MINGHAO AND THAT FUCKEN BITCH KYUNKYUL OR WHATEVER THE FUCK HER NAME IS

Yoongi: TAEHYUNG!! THIS IS NOT THE TIME TO AGRUE I SAID THAT I SPOKE TO HIM ALREADY NOW LET IT GO.

Minghao: I knew that I messed up but I it was a mistake. I love her, I love her so much.

Taehyung: well you better treat her right otherwise she won't be yours for much longer.

??: Tae I forgot my phone on the table

Minghao: Jeonghan Hyung??

Jeonghan: Minghao? Why are you here?

Minghao: I was going to ask you the same thing

Jeonghan: I forgot my phone here

Minghao: you knew that Y/n was here the whole time? Why didn't you tell me

Jeonghan: she said she will talk to you when she's ready

Yoongi: Tae why didn't you tell me that she was here

Taehyung: she asked me not to tell any of you.

We spoke for a while when we heard shouting from upstairs

Minghao: Y/N!

I didn't waste time and ran upstairs. I was surprised since the door was already open if I remember correctly she locked it. It broke my heart seeing her crying and moving around in her sleep but what she said next made my world crumble. Everyone entered the room by now.

Y/n: I LOVE YOU MINGHAO PLEASE DON'T DON'T LEAVE ME

I went and sat on the bed holding her hand trying to wake her up from her sleep. Finally she woke up and immediately jumped on my hugging me like her life depends on it.

Y/n: Please I will be a better wife, just please don't leave me for Kyulkyun. I can't lose you.

She said breathing hard. I hug her back and pat her head.

Minghao: shhh I'm not going anywhere. I am not going to leave you.

Y/n: I hate you so much!

She said while punching me with her baby hands. I giggled and kissed her head.

Minghao: I love you too.

She was crying in my arms and I finally felt at home again. My home is where she is.

Y/n: I forgive you as long as its all in the past. NO MORE KYULKYUNG

Minghao: I promise, NO MORE KYULKYUNG

I said just like how she said it.

-------------------------------------------------------

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

1.3M 46.2K 76
What happened when a person who is cold falls in love with everyone's favourite girl Kim taehyung as a cold CEO Min yn as his secretary A simple love...
1.2K 43 8
Jeon Wonwoo, secretary of CEO Kim Mingyu wants to resign after working for him for a decade, wanting time for himself and trying other things. But th...
19.3K 719 28
[GENRE: boss and secretary,fluff,misunderstandings,forced marriage] "It's just an arrange marriage don't think that it will work" . . . . . "let's ge...
5.8K 215 29
A very dark life, away from feelings which is related to the heart and playing with random women. Always visit the bar his friend's was just looking...