Dandelions | Yuki Ishikawa

Per NikkieKnickKnack

After her parents died in a car accident, Mio was forced to move with her grandmother from Okinawa to Okazaki... Més

Disclaimer
Four Eyed Freak
Call Me Yuki
Nagoya
Tall, Scrawny, Smart and Cute
Pretty
Sports Day
Go Out With Me?
Meet Kasumi
I Messed Up
Cold Christmas
Cancer
Tutor
Sleep With Me
Sick
Friendly Visit
We're going out?
You.. What?
What Have I Done?
What about my ice cream?
Ice Cream
Love at First Sight
Hen Party
Thinking Out Loud
It's You
Masa & Yuki
Karma is a B*tch
Guilty
One Day
Covid
Time Apart
Cupcakes
Flour
Comfort
Truth or Dare
Not When You're Drunk
Failing to Protect
Against All Odds
Failure
It's Blinding
Little Peanuts
Scared
Uncle Yuji
All is Well
Bonding with the Ishikawa Twins

Euphoria

2K 40 12
Per NikkieKnickKnack

A/N: Please be advised that the following chapter contains scenes not suitable for young readers. Parental gui- fuck that.

Ya'll know the drill.
Read at your discretion

Rated M for Mature

==================================

Yuki and I walked hand in hand back to the main building. The majority of the guests were still in the reception, drinking, dancing, eating, having fun. I didn't stay for the bouquet toss as I don't have any plans of some random guy putting the band on my thigh or whatever the custom is regarding that.

I also wanted to get Yuki out of there since he didn't seem that comfortable around the others. I barely know anyone there and I was uncomfortable.. so I imagined he was too. The walk back to the main building was peaceful. We walked through the main garden where they had the ceremony. We entered the building and at this point my feet were already hurting.

"Give me a second, these heels are killing me" I told him as I bend down to take them off.

"I got you" I heard him say.

I then felt myself getting scooped up in his arms, bridal style. My arms went around his neck as my face turns deep red.

"Yuki, put me down"

He was already halfway up the stairs at this point. He's not planning on carrying me all the way to our room, right?

"So, should I carry you like this on our honeymoon when we get married?" he asked as he made his way down the hallway to our room.

He said what?!

Honeymoon? Marriage?

"What do you mean?" I asked, trying to hide my face which was probably crimson red at this point.

He looked down at me and smiled, "Not now, of course. Hopefully soon."

He put me down gently in front of our door and opened it. I walked in, feet still aching from the heels. I heard the door shut behind me and the lock clicking. I felt his hand grab mines and he gently pulled me to him. I looked up at him as he moved some loose strands of hair from my face, tucking it behind my ear. His hand moved to stroke my hair, taking off some of the pins and dropping it on the floor. He dropped the last pin followed by the crown. He looked down at me, his eyes full of hunger and desire. I looked at his lips wanting it on mines. My lips parted a bit as I swallowed.. waiting... patiently.

He leaned down, I closed my eyes waiting for his lips to capture mines.  His lips brushed mines, barely. I felt both his hands cup both sides of my face, keeping me in place. My hands made their way up to his chest, gripping his shirt, wanting for more.

One of his hand moved from my face to grab one of mines as he left hot trails of kisses on my neck. He was nibbling on my ear when he whispered, "I'm not going to be able to stop tonight"

He then guided my hand down to his crotch to show me how badly he wanted me. My eyes widened at the bulge down there. It sent shiver down my spine, my body getting hot as I feel myself getting wet.

He looked at me again, waiting for me to answer. There's no doubt in my mind that I want him right now. I need him. I need to feel him, every inch of him.

"I want you"

That's all it took before I found myself getting pushed against the wall. His lips captured mines in a heated passionate kiss. I tilted my to the right, deepening the kiss, his tongue exploring my mouth, taking dominance over mines. My hands managed to get his suit off, followed by his tie which I threw somewhere. His shirt followed after it. I worked on the buckle of his belt while his hand unzipped my dress. I let my dress fall on the wooden floor and stepped out of it. He moved from my lips down to my neck sucking on where my pulse is. I undid his belt followed by the button on his pants then the zipper. I pulled it down as far as I could and he finished taking it off. I took my heels off and this made him lose contact on my neck. So, he lifted me up, my legs wrapping around his waist and arms around his neck. He pushed harder against the wall and I could feel his bulge against me, goosebumps raising on my skin.

"Fuck.. Yuki. I want... you" I moaned into his ear as he attacked my neck with his kisses, sucking on it and at one point bit me. He unhooked my strapless bra in one swift motion and threw it somewhere. He put me down gently before moving away from my neck. I noticed how his lips were glossy, pink and swollen..  his eyes shows nothing but lust. I felt his hand brush over over my clit through my lace underwear and I shivered, a whimper escaped my lips. He smirked at my reaction before doing it again, this time putting more pressure. "Y-yuki.."

"Hmmm?"

He was back on nuzzling my neck as he move down to my collarbone down to the valley between my breast. He licked the bud on my left breast while his other flicked the other one. He travelled down to my torso, paying close attention to make scar, giving it light kisses. He continued down, stopping at the band of my lace underwear. My hands on his hair, trying not to grip it too hard. He didn't take it off, no, instead he moved it to the side slipping his finger inside me. Shit... I felt his lips on mine as he pump his fingers in and out. My hands now on his back, nails digging as pleasure takes over my body. He smirked when he felt a shiver ran through my body. There's this feeling in my tummy that I can't explain, it's growing each second. He added another finger in before he went back down, he lifted my left leg up with his hand and blew on my cunt as he continued with his fingers. I then felt his tongue through the lace and my shaking hands immediately tried to push him off due to this tingly weird feeling. He licked me again, "Please..." I managed to breathe out.

He took his finger out and I felt him move the fabric aside. His breath sending chills all over my body. His tongue sliding through the slit and flicking my clit sending me to heaven. My knees almost gave up on me, but I managed to stand still. He did it again and again.

"Fuck, Yuki... please! Mmmm"

He licked some more and what sent me over the edge was when he started sucking it and inserting two fingers. Pleasure took over my body. I want more but I keep pushing him away, but he held me there on the spot. I held on to him for dear life. His moist tongue combined with his fingers was driving me insane. His fingers working faster than I could imagine. There's this feeling at the pit of my stomach that I can't explain, but it's growing each lick and each thrust..  it wants release.

"Fuck... I'm g-gonna.. shit"

His fingers continued thrusting as he licked and sucked my clit and that's when I felt it... toes curling as I felt a wave of ecstasy released from me.

"Yuki!"

He didn't stop. No. He continued licking and thrusting as I squirm due to the overstimulation I'm feeling. My body was quivering as he pulled away. My knees buckled on me, but he held me in his arms, lifting me up. My legs wrapped my legs around his torso, my arms around his neck, and my head resting on his shoulder.

"You came beautifully" I heard him whisper as he kissed my shoulder.

I felt him move and laid me down on the bed gently. My heart's still beating fast after coming from that high. I felt him slowly take off  my underwear and positioned himself, but he waited for me. He busied himself kissing my neck and whispering sweet-nothings in my ear.

"Yuki.."

"Yes, love?"

"I w-want you"

He rubbed his cock against me and I moaned. Fuck.

"I don't have any c-"

I knew what he was going to say, but did I care? No. I lost all my rational thinking the moment his lips touched mines. In response, I pulled him for a feverish kiss and spreading my legs for him. He rubbed the tip of his cock against my clit before he slowly inserted the tip in.

We held each other's gaze as he continued to push himself inside me. He stopped for a second before pulling it back a bit then thrusting it in one swift motion. I closed my eyes in pain.. it hurts. He stayed in that position for a while kissing my tears away. I can feel every inch of him inside me. I moved my hips to signal him that he can continue. He began thrusting slowly making sure that I get used to it first.

"You're so tight" he whispered.

"Mmm.."

He kissed me slowly, gently before moving to my neck and that's when his pace started picking up. My arms wrapped around him, hands on his back, legs spread wide.

He lifted himself up a bit as he went faster, his hand spreading my legs wider. His thrusts got harder and harder, he was pounding on me as I moaned his name over and over. My nails digging on his back as the familiar feeling has come back in my stomach. As I was getting close, he stopped and pulled himself out completely. I whined at the lost of contact when he moved, but yelped when he suddenly flipped me over. I got on up on my knees and he told me to bend over, my face against the pillows and my ass up. I feel so exposed.

I turned my head to the side to see what he was doing, but I could barely see anything. Then I felt his tongue lick me again. Shit. My hands instantly grabbing whatever I can, sheets and pillows, on a deathly grip. He continued licking me for a few more seconds before he suddenly slammed his cock in me.

"Fuck" I moaned.

His hands where on my hips and every time he thrusts his cock in, he would pull me to him. Skin hitting skin. Moans and grunts filled the room. My body was on fire. One of his hand then started rubbing my clit as he slammed his cock in me. I'm close...

"Y-yuki.. I'm c-close" I stuttered.

He kissed my back as he decreased his pace, but his thrusts were still hard.

"I'm close too" he said.

He did a few more thrusts before flipping me on my back and putting my legs on his shoulders. He inserted himself again and increased the pace. I feel myself coming close to a release.

"Yuki!"

"Fuck"

We came at the same time. I feel his cock throbbing inside me as we both catch our breath before moving.

He gently got off me and I could barely make out his figure due to my blurred vision after coming back that euphoria. I closed my eyes, exhausted, but I felt him pull me to him and engulfed me in his arms.

"I love you" he whispered.

"Mhmm.. I love you too"

He kissed my forehead and that was all I could remember.

==================================

A/N: Alright! Finally got this done. Tell me how I finished this while watching Ran play... lol.

Anyway, I hope you guys liked this chapter. I have no idea why but every time I write MA things, I always stop at certain points and just calm myself down hahaha. I guess happy times are over now since we still have Masa waiting.

As always, thank you for all your support, comments, follows, and votes!! I really appreciate them all!!

Take care and see you guys on the next chapter!!

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

KitKat | Ran Takahashi Per rmt

Literatura romàntica

18.1K 614 54
A rising volleyball star who was praised for being unbeatable her whole life, was suddenly bested by a random new kid who just flew in. She hates him...
99.7K 3K 73
Sakusa x OC After moving back to Tokyo from America, Miyuki Shimotsuki tries her out for the Girls Volleyball Club of Itachiyama. Starting a new life...
6.9K 210 47
Ayana Machiko is becomes curious after seeing Fukorodani Volleyball team. Perhaps, seeing them will change her live for ever.
1.2K 49 8
(F/N) (L/N) loves to make trouble and of course she loves volleyball and her friends which is the whole volleyball team in Nekoma. But because of tha...