It's You

A/N: Reader discretion is advised. Suicide and self harm will be mentioned in this chapter.

If you are suffering and experiencing suicidal thoughts, please call your suicide prevention hotline.

See the link below for list of hotlines:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_suicide_crisis_lines

==================================

Yuki's POV...

I stared at her sleeping face as I remembered what we did last night. A smile found it's way on my face when she moved closer to me. I don't think I did anything deserving for kami to send someone like her in my life. She's been nothing but perfect and she has given me everything she could give.

I looked at my phone to check the time, 8:14 am. We were supposed to leave before noon to go back to the city and my flight back to Japan is tonight. This weekend just went by too fast for my liking. I don't want to part ways with her again. I don't know when I'll see her again. Chances are it'll be in Italy, but when? Her term just ended and she will be staying in London to watch her aunt's flat until they get back from the honeymoon.

"Yuki.." she whispered.

I looked down at her to check if she's up, no, she's still sleeping, sleep talking. I moved some pieces of her hair out of the way and noticed all the love bites I left on her neck. She's all mine and I am not going to let her go.

She stirred a bit before she slowly open her eyes. She smiled when she saw me.

"Gosh... even in the morning you're handsome" she said, "What time is it?"

"Close to 8:30" I answered.

She quickly sat up forgetting her nakedness. Her eyes widened in realization after the memories of what happened last night dawned on her. She then took the sheets pulled it up to her chest, cheeks turning pink. I sat up to make sure she was okay.

"Hey, love. Are you okay?"

She turned to me and I noticed how her ears were turning pink as well. She hid under the blankets, shy. She's cute.

"Aren't you supposed to have breakfast with your aunt before leaving?" I asked.

I heard her cursed underneath the sheets. She peeked from under the sheets and looked at me. I leaned down and kissed her forehead before getting up. Someone then knocked on the door, probably her aunt. I quickly got a robe and opened it.

"Oh, hi, Yuki. Is Mio still sleeping?" she asked. She looked behind me to see and her eyes raised when she saw Mio sitting up with the sheets covering her chest, checking something on her phone..

"She's still in bed, I'll tell her you stopped by" I answered.

She smiled and shook her head, "Don't worry about it, I'll message her. You two  enjoy your time," she winked before leaving.

I joined her back on the bed and noticed her stretching a bit.

"I didn't hurt you did I?"

She pulled me down for a quick kiss and smiled, "I'm fine, last night was... amazing" she said, whispering the last bit.

"Good"

We went back to London later that day and I immediately started packing with her help. I want to take her back with me to Japan, take her with me everywhere I go, but I know she has priorities as well. I zipped my luggage and wheeled it out near the front door. She sighed. I turned to her and her vibrant self this morning is now gone. I pulled her to me, to comfort her.