Flour

Yuji sent me updates during their PR shoot at JVA. It looked fun, he was all smiles and I'm glad he's making a blast. He also mentioned that he's met the girl Yuki was seeing before since she works for JVA.

"She's pretty and she's just... amazing" he said one time when he called to check up on me.

"Someone's got a crush!" I teased.

He denied it, but I think he's got a crush on her, but what about that girl that he mentioned before?

"Ano.." he started.

"Hmmm?"

"VNL is coming up and it's going to be a long competition, I was wondering if you could make some cupcakes for good luck..."

"Sure, why not. When do you need them by?"

"It's not until May, but I don't mind some free tasting"

I can see him grinning on the other side of the phone. He's so childish sometimes. I then heard my doorbell ringing, weird, who would be visiting me? Yuji's in Tokyo and Masa... well, maybe?

"Give me a second, someone's at the door" I told him.

I quickly checked the peephole and all I saw was a black shirt. This person is too tall to see his face... I hesitantly unlocked my door but left the chain door attached.

"Yuji, if something happens to me tell Yuki that I -"

Speak of the devil and the devil will appear... well, he's not a devil though..

"Yuki?" he stood there giving me a sheepish smile, "hey" he said.

"Uhmm.. I'll call you back" I told Yuji before hanging up.

I closed the door and unlocked the chain before opening it fully. What is he doing here? 

"I hope I'm not intruding"

"Oh no, uhmm... come in"

The last time he was here was months ago and we... ah shit. What is he doing here though? It's a long ride from Tokyo to here even if he took the shinkansen.

"Not much has changed huh" I heard him say a she made his way to the living room.

"Sorry if it's a mess, I'm in the middle of doing laundry and cleaning" I told him as I put some of the clothes away.

I saw him look at a certain hoodie, it was Yuji's black hoodie, his favorite one that he forgot here.

"Yuji-kun's hoodie, he forgot it the last time he was here"

"He told me he visits quite often" he sat on the couch, trying to get comfortable. Nothing about this whole situation is comfortable.

"He does, mostly for food and some advice about this girl. Anyway, let me take your coat.."

He took off his coat and put it on hanger and into a closet near the door. He stood there awkwardly and I do so as well. What am I supposed to do? I wasn't expecting him. He's the last person I expected to visit.

"So.. do you want anything to drink? I was going to make some carbonara for later... but I can make it now"

"I.. alright"

"Make yourself comfortable, my switch should be on the tv stand.. use my account"

I started on making the carbonara, but I could feel his gaze on me and it's making me conscious.

"Yuki, what do you want?" I asked as I was peeling the skin on the garlic.

"I was just wondering how you're doing... I heard what happened with Masa"