Cold Christmas

I felt someone move next me, pulling me. Who in the world is on my bed besides me? I opened my eyes and was greeted by a black shirt. I looked up and saw Yuki, sleeping peacefully. I noticed how my head was laying on top of his left arm, his right arm on my waist, then he stirred again... he moved his right leg over my legs and put it over them. He then pulled me closer to him, no idea how that was even possible since there's no space between us. I was trapped between him and the wall behind me...

I tried to check the time, but I couldn't move... It has to be morning or noon since I see some sunlight peeking through my curtains. He slept over... Wait... I slept with Yuki? I mean.. we shared the same bed... someone pinch me right now, I must be dreaming... I then heard someone knock on the door... crap... What do I do? What do I do? In panic, I pretended to sleep...

I heard the door open gently, I heard obaasan's voice and somebody else's voice... I recognize the second voice but I just don't remember from where...

"He must have fallen asleep last night" obaasan said, loud enough for me to hear.

"Let's leave them be, they look comfortable"

"Alright, Ishikawa-san, I'm making some unagi and tempura, why don't you have lunch here, they should be awake by then" obaasan said

"Sure, I've always admire your cooking"

The door closed and I opened my eyes. It was Yuki's mom... crap. I looked back up at him and he's still sleeping. When is he going to wake up? But then again.. I am still a little bit sleepy... Not much I can do since I don't want to disturb his sleep... I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep...

I felt him move... I felt his hand on  my face. He brushed some of my hair aside. I felt his hand on my forehead, probably checking my temperature. He was just stroking my hair now. I wasn't sure if I should open my eyes or just enjoy this... well, I decided to just enjoy this, I don't think I'll ever get the chance again. I scooted closer, burying my face on his chest. To my surprise, he pulled me closer and kissed my forehead...

"I know you're up" he whispered.

Aw crap.

"Mhmm.." was all I could muster to say.

"Gotta take your temperature and you need eat" he said.

"Thermometer's on the side table drawer" I told him, finally opening my eyes and sitting up.

He sat up and got the thermometer and I put the tip in my mouth, under my tongue. It was a digital thermometer for kids, so  when I pressed the button to measure my temperature, a kiddie tune played.

"What in the world..." he said, curious about it.

I waited for the tune to stop. When it did, I took it out and looked at the temperature. It read 100°F (37°C). It was lower than last night.

"Is that a children's thermometer?" he asked.

"Yeah, Momo-san got it since she didn't want to use the old school one with the mercury inside"

"That's cute" he laughed, "how are you feeling?" he asked.

"Just sleepy and hungry" I answered.

"I'll get you food so you can eat then sleep right after"

"Can I sleep first and eat after?"

"Why is that?" he asked.

Wait... why did I say that? How am I supposed to answer his question?

'Because I like sleeping with you,' yeah, that does not sound pervy at all. It sounds totally normal.

"Ano... nevermind.., I'll get food" I said, moving to stand up.