Euphoria

A/N: Please be advised that the following chapter contains scenes not suitable for young readers. Parental gui- fuck that.

Ya'll know the drill.
Read at your discretion

Rated M for Mature

==================================

Yuki and I walked hand in hand back to the main building. The majority of the guests were still in the reception, drinking, dancing, eating, having fun. I didn't stay for the bouquet toss as I don't have any plans of some random guy putting the band on my thigh or whatever the custom is regarding that.

I also wanted to get Yuki out of there since he didn't seem that comfortable around the others. I barely know anyone there and I was uncomfortable.. so I imagined he was too. The walk back to the main building was peaceful. We walked through the main garden where they had the ceremony. We entered the building and at this point my feet were already hurting.

"Give me a second, these heels are killing me" I told him as I bend down to take them off.

"I got you" I heard him say.

I then felt myself getting scooped up in his arms, bridal style. My arms went around his neck as my face turns deep red.

"Yuki, put me down"

He was already halfway up the stairs at this point. He's not planning on carrying me all the way to our room, right?

"So, should I carry you like this on our honeymoon when we get married?" he asked as he made his way down the hallway to our room.

He said what?!

Honeymoon? Marriage?

"What do you mean?" I asked, trying to hide my face which was probably crimson red at this point.

He looked down at me and smiled, "Not now, of course. Hopefully soon."

He put me down gently in front of our door and opened it. I walked in, feet still aching from the heels. I heard the door shut behind me and the lock clicking. I felt his hand grab mines and he gently pulled me to him. I looked up at him as he moved some loose strands of hair from my face, tucking it behind my ear. His hand moved to stroke my hair, taking off some of the pins and dropping it on the floor. He dropped the last pin followed by the crown. He looked down at me, his eyes full of hunger and desire. I looked at his lips wanting it on mines. My lips parted a bit as I swallowed.. waiting... patiently.

He leaned down, I closed my eyes waiting for his lips to capture mines.  His lips brushed mines, barely. I felt both his hands cup both sides of my face, keeping me in place. My hands made their way up to his chest, gripping his shirt, wanting for more.

One of his hand moved from my face to grab one of mines as he left hot trails of kisses on my neck. He was nibbling on my ear when he whispered, "I'm not going to be able to stop tonight"

He then guided my hand down to his crotch to show me how badly he wanted me. My eyes widened at the bulge down there. It sent shiver down my spine, my body getting hot as I feel myself getting wet.

He looked at me again, waiting for me to answer. There's no doubt in my mind that I want him right now. I need him. I need to feel him, every inch of him.

"I want you"

That's all it took before I found myself getting pushed against the wall. His lips captured mines in a heated passionate kiss. I tilted my to the right, deepening the kiss, his tongue exploring my mouth, taking dominance over mines. My hands managed to get his suit off, followed by his tie which I threw somewhere. His shirt followed after it. I worked on the buckle of his belt while his hand unzipped my dress. I let my dress fall on the wooden floor and stepped out of it. He moved from my lips down to my neck sucking on where my pulse is. I undid his belt followed by the button on his pants then the zipper. I pulled it down as far as I could and he finished taking it off. I took my heels off and this made him lose contact on my neck. So, he lifted me up, my legs wrapping around his waist and arms around his neck. He pushed harder against the wall and I could feel his bulge against me, goosebumps raising on my skin.