Crusher. *.゜。:+.゜。* JJ Mayban...

بواسطة blackgenesis444

[BEING REWRITTEN] "Violet Marcus, aka; The new girl, had moved to the cut, she was quick to befriend the Pog... المزيد

Intro.
Prologue - Pilot.
Ⅰ. Blond Idiot.
Ⅱ. Washed Away By The Sea.
Ⅲ. Man-Child.
Ⅳ. Agatha.
Ⅴ. Sunburn.
Ⅵ. Motel or Meth Lab.
Ⅶ. Homemade Bong.
Ⅷ. So Much For Incognito.
Ⅸ. Where to go When you can't go Home.
Ⅹ. Summer Fling.
Ⅺ. Slut Shame.
Ⅻ. Never listen to JJ.
XIII. RIP Hen Solo.
XIV. Things we couldn't say sober.
XV. Dr. Cottonmouth.
XVI. Boys don't cry.
XVII. Bruised.
XVIII. Rather melodramatic, aren't you?.

XIX. Fantasy or Reality?

1.4K 26 26
بواسطة blackgenesis444

CHAPTER NINETEEN.
XIX. Fantasy or Reality?

Violet always used to have a good relationship with her father. Well that was up until her half brother Logan came along and her Dad forgot all about her.

She would start doing things to provoke him in hopes that she could manage to get the slightest hint of attention from him. She did things she knew would get a rise out of him like telling him that Logan wasn't her real brother, he was only half of her blood as he was the product of an old girlfriend.

After Violet's biological Mother disappeared out of her life it took awhile for her father to start dating again. But when he finally started it was like a switch and he never stopped.

He started bringing home girls, some turned into girlfriends, most he never saw again, and some were only a few years older than his daughter which started a lot of arguments between them.

But then when he met Lisa. She was nice, pretty and old enough so that was a plus. She also almost fixed the man, before he went and fucked everything up.

Lisa was texting her dad but he wouldn't reply so she texted Violet asking if she could come over to talk about something, (Something that she later found out was a positive pregnancy test.) However Violet wasn't in at the time so she told her to let herself in.

Unfortunately for Lisa, A broken record cannot stop skipping and she later found her boyfriend in bed with another woman.

She left him with the baby and fucked off to Europe probably, which was obviously as pain in Violet's ass, being 7 at the time and not even having 2 pennies to rub together.

Violet was sure her father really did love Lisa or else why would he just forget about her and leave for Logan.

So yeah, There wasn't much of a good example of a healthy relationship or display of love growing up in the Marcus household.

"My question still stands. Why can't we do anything legal for fun?" Pope Heyward asks the van full of people.

"Because nothing legal is ever fun Poppy." Violet replies smiling at the boy with right morals. You could really tell who was raised without parental issues here.

"I just don't understand why we have to steal for this mission. Isn't there anything else we can do? I mean we can paint? that's legal. Or let's go swimming! I can't be caught doing anything illegal my merit scholarship is on the line here." He says which of course Violet understood just how important this scholarship was to Pope.

"Pope, we're not stealing the drone. We're borrowing it, And besides you're not doing anything illegal you're just a witness." John B replies to the boy.

'"Humans are the only animal that can't tell fantasy from reality.'" He said randomly.

Violet was sat next to Kiara on the floor but she was really just watching JJ roll a joint, He really can't do anything without being high. It's slightly concerning.

"Did you come up with that?" John B asks his brainy friend.

"Albert Bernstein came up with it, But it applies to this whole treasure hunting thing." Pope replied and Kohn B muttered a quite 'oh.'

"So, Which is it?" Pope continued "Fantasy or reality?"

"Why are you so weird, Pope?" JJ asked, licking the paper of his joint closed, though nobody answered.

Intelligently, Pope and JJ were on opposite sides of the spectrum. While Pope was book-smart, JJ was street smart. 

From the passenger seat Kiara answered Pope. "It's fantasy, but possible reality." She said.

"Reality." John B said, pulling his eyes away from the road.

Violet could try to convince herself that it's reality all she wanted but until she sees a gold bar in her very own hands, She's not believing shit.

Life has disappointed her too many times to get her hopes up for anything. As depressing as that sounds it was true, Every time she gets her hopes up that maybe her father will start being more of a father she is throughly disappointed, Every time she thinks she's close to anything successful she's let down.

So until anything is proven to be true, Everything is a fantasy.

"Virtual reality." JJ says as he puts his hand out to receive the metal lighter that he didn't verbally ask for but Violet just knew for that he was asking for it.

She handed him the metal lighter, he flicked it on and held the J between his lips, ready to light but before he could Pope grabbed the Joint from him and flicked it out the window. "Keep the signal clear." He told JJ who scoffed and rolled his eyes like a child.

"You know what your problem is?" JJ asks Pope. "You?" he replies causing the dark haired girl to sniff out a laugh as she climbs out of the now parked van after Kiara.

"Something funny, Princess?" JJ quips at her now that she was stood next to the other girl. Violet doesn't reply but made sure he saw her rolling her eyes before she turned her head away to hide a blush burning her cheeks.

Kie finishes her conversation with John B in the drivers seat before walking to the green car Kiara's dad let them use.

"Let's hope this works." The Marcus girl says after claiming her spot in the passenger seat.

"I'm nervous." Kiara admits out loud . "It's fine Kie, follow my lead." Her girl best friend tells her before riding up her shirt a little to show her stomach and adjust how her boobs sat in her bra and with that, she got out the car.

Kiara thought for a moment before getting out the car if she should also adjust how she appeared to the male gaze but she brushed it off and decided it wasn't worth it.

But for Violet? she always said 'better results come when you push your luck.'

From the concrete wall the three boys were now in position, waiting for their cue.

Once both the girls got out of the car it was obvious that Violet had adjusted her top a little more than a little, Not that any of the three boys were complaining though it was a little sad watching her have exploit herself for so little in return.

"Hey! Excuse me?" She yelled, waving a little so the bald man could see the two girls.

The guard man whatever got up out of his chair and rushed to the girls aid. "Can I help you?" He asked.

"We are so sorry to bother you but we seem to have a flat tire." Violet told him with her best set of doe eyes, Before continuing she noticed that the guards eyes did not meet her own when she spoke they Instead the travelled down to her chest but the girl chose to ignore it, That's what they are there for right?

"We were wondering if you could help us out?" Violet fabricated with Kiara by her side.

"Yeah of course." He smiled. "Yeah?" She double checked with him and he nodded and retreated to the other side of the fence to get a pump.

"It's too easy." Violet turned around and smiled at her friend who scoffed. "I'm impressed." Kiara admitted before sending a thumbs up.

"You try." The watercolour eyed girl told her dark curled partner in crime who shrugs.

"Old mate did seem to have a wandering eye though." Kiara pointed out and they both burst into laughter.

"Not that I blame him." She jokes and looks straight down at her friends chest and the fit of giggles grow.

Violet Marcus had finally found a girl that didn't judge her. Now knowing what a true friendship felt like she never wanted to see the Arabella Maxwell from her past ever again.

When the guard began to return to view and Kiara and Violet start to slap each other to stop themselves from laughing.

"Which one is it?" He asks and before Violet could answer, Kiara takes charge.

The girl walks to the rear of the car and points to the right wheel. "It's just this back one right here." She tells him and he follows her closely with the pump.

"I mean, It must've been a slow leak or something." She shrugs, lying through her teeth and the guard nods at her.

Violet watches as her best friend put on an oscar award winning performance.

"Been sitting in the yard too long?" He asks, attaching the pump to the wheel.

"Yeah."

Barking is heard loudly in the background, Knowing it's the three boys the girls try to cover up the noise.

Violet began to break out in a coughing fit to mask the sound of the dog barking. The man looks at her funny, Too lessen his worries she points to her throat. "I think I swallowed a bug or something." she lied to him in a faux raspy voice, And with one last hearty cough the 'fly' was gone.

But a few seconds later the barking started again. "Do you hear that?" The man asked.

"Hear what?" Kiara acted oblivious.
"Sounds like Tebow's got somethin'." He said, getting distracted and almost getting up to investigate, Kiara places her hand on his shoulder. "It's probably just a raccoon or something." She lied with a sweet smile on her face.

"Yeah you're probably right." He said and got back to filling the tire with air.

Violet looked over at the wall the three boys were previously hid behind and knew that they needed more time.

She began to inch towards the other side of the car and pulled out her pocket knife ready to pierce a hole in the wheel.

Air came hissing out of the wheel and once the girl starts to think she's in the clear she returns to Kiara's side.

The two girls share a knowing look but their eyes turn wide when the guard ears perk up as he becomes aware of the noise coming from the car.

He follows the noise to the other side of the car and the two girls try their best to stop him but they know there's not much they can do now.

"This wasn't here before!" He said with a small look of betrayal before running into the salvage yard.

"Shit!" Kiara curses, running her hand through her hair. She turns to look at her friend and despite being in a semi serious situation they both erupt into a fit of laughter after locking eyes.

All Violet can now think of is how grateful she is to have found a true friend, one she can finally experience girlhood alongside.

"We should probably go." She said in between her wheezing and the other girl agreed.

The drive back through the OBX and to the wreck was bumpy as there was a hole in one of the wheels but that made the Marcus girl think.
What really is the difference between fantasy and reality? Besides reality being the state of things as they exist, A fantasy is an idea with no basis and at the end of the day your imagination is unrestricted by reality, You can think whatever the fuck you want.

Kiara continues to drive the open window car to the Wreck which was the organised meet up spot after the mission.

"JJ has been nicer to you recently." Kie points out out of nowhere. The other girl is forced to tear her gaze away from the growing sunset to see the driver who was now wearing a shit eating smirk.

"Yeah I guess so." she replied, not knowing where Kie was going with this. "Why do you bring it up?" She asked, bringing her legs up and crossing them so she sat criss crossed.

"No reason. Just something I observed." Kiara shrugged off the question and pulled into the Wreck where the Twinkie stuck out like a sore thumb.

In the now parked car the two girls sat there still buckled in. Violet didn't move because neither did Kiara.

"JJ's not usually someone to give second chances that's why I was curious." Kiara commented before taking off her seatbelt.

To be honest Violet was confused on why he had judged her in the first place, She didn't even do anything.

Thoughts of the reckless blond boy filled the girls mind and images of him followed shortly after.

Violet tried not to ogle let alone fantasise but the thoughts just kept coming and so did the memories of him shirtless that day on the HMS.

Shit.

Why was she thinking about JJ? Fuck it, she can think about whatever the fuck she wants, right?

Fantasy or reality.

The two girls climbed out of the car and walked over to the twinkie to the already open door, Inside lay JJ, Pope and John B.

One look at the two of girls and Pope and John B sat straight up, JJ looked to be asleep. "There you are!" Pope sighs, hoisting himself out the van.

"Geez! You guys took ages." John told the girls and followed Pope out.

"We took the scenic route." Kiara shrugged and walked into the restaurant with John B and Pope not far behind.

"Scenic route." Pope was heard to scoff.

The other girl stayed behind and waited for JJ to get out the van and when he didn't move she realised he really was asleep.

The girl softly slapped and he stirred awake. "Oi! wake up." She told him and he began to rub his eyes.

"Geez Angel! Gentle." He replied with a classic JJ line delivered in a raspy, tired voice.

"C'mon Jay. Up, Up!." She quips back at him and he shoots up and starts to get out the van.

"Jay. That's a new one for you." He points out as he shuts the door behind him

"So is angel." Violet replied as JJ walks past the girl.

When he passes her instead of getting the usual whiff of marijuana, her nose is filled with the smell of cheap cologne and salt water which one could only assume would be his usual scent is he wasn't such a stoner.

"What? You don't like it?" He humoured with a flirty grin on his tired face as he continued past her.

"You don't smell like weed." Violet points out, now walking towards The Wreck with the boy. "That's probably because I haven't smoked in a few." He retorts causing the girl to remember how Pope threw his ready to be smoked joint out the window earlier.

"Why's that?" She asked, crossing the threshold of the restaurant and letting the homely environment engulf her.

"Wouldn't want to smoke away all my memories with you angel." He said lowly, smirking down at her.

"Whatever." She rolled her eyes at him ignoring the thoughts of him shirtless that now lived in the back of her mind.

They both walked over to the large table, on the way over She spotted Kiara's father. "Hi Mr Carrera!" she wave at him.

"Evening Violet." He smiles at the girl.

"The things I would do to a beer and shrimp and grits right now." JJ says as the pair approach the table of their friends.

"Would not be pretty." The girl beside him comments and a smirk slowly grow on his face.

JJ swings his feet onto the table. "I'm so hungry." He said, holding his stomach.

Kiara starts to approache the table with cups and a water jug. "Get your feet off the table." Violet said before slapping his legs for a second time.

He obliged and resumed his usual position of man spreading.

The worst thing about fighting with JJ is finding a insult that hurts, You obviously can't insult his looks and call him ugly because everyone knows he's not and everyone also knows he knows it too.

You can't be labelled Kildare's very own playboy if you're ugly now can you?

Kiara brings food out to the table and everyone begins to eat like it's their first meal in a month. Of course you can tell everyone needed it as the mood lightened instantly now that nobody was hangry anymore.

A song that has had a special place in Violet Grey Marcus's spotify playlist for a while starts playing through the speaker. It's never enough by Audiodub.

She gasps in excitement after hearing the start of the song and stood up out of her chair. "I love this song."

She made her way over to Kiara and took her hands in hers and forced her best friend to dance with her.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

40.6M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...