Paradise (Deltarune) (KrisxRa...

DoctorBlu5 tarafından

This story is just a written theory I came up after what happened after Chapter 2. All rights to toby fox. Af... Daha Fazla

Welcome to my story
CHAPTER 1| A New Fountain
Chapter 2| The paradise behind the door
Chapter 3| Paradise
Chapter 4| A random island
Chapter 5| The tour of the islands
Chapter 6| Four new people
Chapter 7| Confession
Chapter 8| HIM
Chapter 9| The smoke expands
Chapter 10| Now what?
Chapter 11| Trouble in Paradise
Chapter 12| Fun?
Chapter 14| Who is "Gaster"?
Chapter 15| The Truth
Chapter 16| Pandora and Paradox
Chapter 17| Reunited
Chapter 18| Incursion
Chapter 19| Revived
Chapter 20| A Happy End?

Chapter 13| Time had fun.

279 3 9
DoctorBlu5 tarafından

Kris and Ralsei went down stairs to the café and could see Harold eating his breakfast. They got their breakfast and joined him.

Harold: Morning you two! did you sleep well?

Ralsei: Yes I did! did you sleep well?

Harold: Well it was sort of strange to be sleeping after years of not. I almost forgot how to sleep, I guess you just need to close your eyes and soon you'll be asleep.

Kris: Yeah I guess it's not that hard to sleep. How did we get here?

Harold: Oh right, I forgot to fill you in. all of you fell asleep waiting for me to get the others but when I went to get the others they were also asleep so I had to carry them back to guys. After I put them down next to you, I teleported us here to this hotel and was greeted by someone. He said he recognised me about trying to overthrow the "prince" which he would have been fine with. I'm going to ask him where everyone went as no one else is here.

Ralsei: Wait, we fell asleep waiting for you to get the others, in an arcade, how?

Harold: You must have been really tired, because when I came back you were both asleep with Ralsei on Kris's lap with Kris's head resting on Ralsei's.

Ralsei: I feel asleep, in Kris's lap?

Harold: Yep! and Noelle fell asleep in Susie's. It was kind of cute actually, if you don't mind me saying.

They both blush and continue with eating their breakfast. Susie and Noelle came down the stairs next and got their breakfast and joined the others.

Susie: Man, what happened?

Harold: I'll explain again when everyone is here.

Susie: Cool.

Noelle: I-If you don't mind me asking Harold, but why did me and Susie wake up in the same bed?

Everyone spits out their food except for Harold who already finished and looked sort of embarrassed. Noelle feels embarrassed for saying that and starts to blush.

Susie: Why would you ask that!?

Harold: It's fine Susie, The reason I put you two in the same bed is, well, you are both together so might as well but you both in the same bed like I did with Kris and Ralsei.

Noelle: Oh, ok.

Susie: But you didn't need to put her arm around me!

Harold: I didn't.

Susie looks at Noelle who is eating her breakfast and looks back at her breakfast, she blushes and continues eating. Harold sees Ben and goes over to him to talk about...stuff.

Harold: Morning Ben.

Ben: Ah, Moring Harold, did you sleep well?

Harold: Yeah, I need to ask you something.

Ben: What is it?

Harold: Where is everyone? I mean not here but just in general, there's no one around outside.

Ben gives Harold a stare like he said something wrong.

Ben: Do you not know?

Harold: Know? know what?

Ben: Well, the reason no one is around is because... they have all been imprisoned in the castle.

Harold: Imprisoned? all of them? why?

Ben: The prince is crazy, thinking someone will be back or something... he put everyone in his caste thinking they were the thing he was scared of. He put people in for just walking around sometimes, thinking they were walking weirdly and imprisoned them just for walking.

Harold: How are you still here?

Ben: They thought no one was in here so they just left this island not realising i'm still here. How long have you guys been here?

Harold: Just a day.

Ben: Huh, strange.

Harold: What is?

Ben: There should be a bot outside patrolling the islands making sure if they see anyone they instantly report it to the guards.

Harold: How many bots?

Ben: Just one. I would usually see it around now, as it would patrol this island as well, I would keep hiding from it so it didn't see me.

Harold: Huh, interesting, when did you last see it?

Ben: Yesterday, I seen it take two skeletons to an island and never come back. I wonder if something has happened to that robot but I don't care enough to check it out.

Harold: Very useful information thank you, and one more thing, did the bot ever go to the T island?

Ben: Now that you mention it, I never saw it go to that island, it would always avoid it even when going in alphabetical order it would just skip T, I don't know why though. If you have any more questions feel free to ask me.

Harold: Thank you. 

Harold walked back to others to see all of them at the table done with their food and waiting for Harold to come back.

Harold: I'm back, sorry just needed to do something.

Ralsei: Now what do we do?

Susie: I guess carry on with our tour, let's go.

Everyone starts to get up until Harold tells them to sit down again.

Susie: Sit down? why?

Harold: I need to tell you all something. It's very important.

All of them sit down again to hear what Harold has to say.

Susie: Well spit it out then.

Harold: Right, so the reason no one is out there is because they have all been imprisoned.

Ralsei: Imprisoned? why?

Harold: For walking around, I know it sounds stupid but just listen. The "prince" here is scared of someone or something that will come. I don't know what it is but the "prince" is so scared he suspects anyone is it that he imprisons them for just walking around. There should also be a bot outside, just one, which was me patrolling the islands and telling the prince instantly if someone new came here so he could lock them up. Luckily that didn't happen to you guys.

Ralsei: So he would just imprison someone if they walked weird?

Harold: Apparently. But there was always one island I would avoid as a robot.

Susie: Which was?

Harold: Time island.

There was silence for a moment.

Susie: Time island? what an awful name.

Harold: I think you are missing the picture. It's time island.

Susie: So? let's go there and check it out.

Harold: I'm afraid I can't do that...

Ralsei: Harold? are you ok?

Harold: Yes, it's just... I can't take you to time island.

Susie: Why not?

Harold: There is something there that hides in the shadows. The time master.

Susie: The time master? sounds like an awful super hero, let's got kick his butt!

Harold: Did you not hear? He's the time master. He can control time at his will, can make people age, he controls time. Luckily he can only exist on time island.

Ralsei: What?

Harold: Let me be a bit clearer. You know how I told you that the three before you went to an island I sent them to? well it was time island. I don't know how they survived him but when they came back it seemed like they... aged. They looked older and weaker. That's why I got exiled, for causing them to age when they didn't want to. If you do go to that island which I don't think you should, I am not teleporting you guys there, you will have to walk, as I don't want to be the cause of another group of heroes to age. If you do go there I will give some advice, time can be broken you need to fix it.

Kris, Susie and Ralsei look at each other wondering if they should do it.

Susie: Should we do it?

Ralsei: I don't know... it sounds very dangerous.

Susie: We've beaten difficult things before, remember Jevil.

Harold: Jevil? I haven't heard that name in years

Ralsei: Wait what? you know who Jevil is?

Harold: Barely, He was the person running the circus island but he went insane and hasn't been seen since the island got destroyed. Another weird one was Spamton, I think that's his name. He was the head of advertising island but since that got destroyed as well he hasn't been seen since.

Kris: Huh interesting.

Ralsei: What is?

Kris: I met Spamton in the cyber world. I wonder how they got to the other dark worlds.

Ralsei: I think they managed to get to the other dark worlds like I do. Do we go to Time island?

Susie: Why not! how hard can it be?

Kris: Well i'd like to meet him, the master of time.

Ralsei: *sigh* Fine guess we are going there.

Harold: Are you guys sure? I can't go on that island, if you call for help, I won't be able to help you.

Noelle: Well it's a good thing they have us!

Susie: You can't serious! you have to stay here!

Noelle: Why? and let us miss the fun, it'll be fine.

Susie: Fine if you say so. Is anyone else coming?

All of them agree to come to Time island except for Harold.

Harold: Really? all of you?

Susie: Hey, isn't it better? strength in numbers.

Harold: Fear.

Ralsei: What do you mean fear?

Harold: All of you, fear him.

Susie: Of course we do! we don't know what we are up against! we aren't going to be happy.

Harold: Don't fear him, he feeds of that, feel brave, confident at most, because if you show him you're scared, you will lose the battle. I wish you all the best of luck, and goodbye if this is the last time I see you.

Ralsei: Don't say that, we'll win.

Harold: I hope you do, good luck, come back here when you are done.

All of them leave the café and walk over to Time island. When they get there they hear a voice call out to them.

Time Master: Visitors? I haven't those in ages! and what do I owe the pleasure?

Susie: We are here to defeat you!

Time Master: Oh well are you now? well why don't you come in and we can get started! it's been  forever since i've had a proper battle.

As he says that the gates open in front of them welcoming them in. They look at each other for one last time before going in. They silently agree to continue and go through the gates, the gates close behind them and realised there is no escape, not until they defeat him or die.

Time Master: Well you know how the saying goes! curiosity killed the cat! now let's begin!

The music starts and so does the battle. Everyone watches Kris, Susie and Ralsei get ready to fight him. Kris uses ACT, making them all use "pause" slowly making the Time Master pause for a second.

Time Master: Oh you're trying to make me stop?

The Time Master uses clock hands a spears, throwing them quickly at the SOUL making it hard to dodge, they only get hit one time and it does 10HP of damage to all of them. Kris uses ACT again and makes everyone use "pause".

Time Master: Still trying to make me pause? we have only just begun!

The Time master uses "fast-forward" allowing him to use another attack and skipping the other's turn. He uses the clock hands again but doesn't hit the SOUL this time.

Ralsei: Hey no fair! you made us skip our other turn!

Time Master: I can control time, you think that's fair?

Kris uses "pause" again but the more they use it the less effective it becomes.

Time Master: Nice try! I don't stop for nobody!

The Time Master uses "age" if the SOUL gets hit everyone ages by 10 years. Kris luckily dodges it not wanting to be aged 10 years.

Time Master: Don't want to grow up faster? 

Kris has enough TP for Ralsei to use "control time" when used Ralsei can control time for one round making the Time Master pause and skipping his turn. Kris ACTs and makes Ralsei control time and Susie uses defend.

Time Master: It appears you took my power, not to worry though i'll soon get it back.

Time Master's turn was skipped and that was only a one time option. Kris had enough TP for Susie to use "force time" when used it can turn the Time Master's attack against him. Luckily this one doesn't disappear but gets more expensive the more you use it. Kris ACTs and makes Susie use "force time" and Ralsei defend.

Time master uses age and every of his attacks hit him instead of them making him age which had a big effect on him.

Time Master: Trying to make me age? I am time you think aging me a little will do anything?

Kris doesn't have enough for the "force time" again so he makes them all defend. But the Time Master has a trick up his sleeve.

Time Master: I've been hiding this forever, it's time to use it.

The time Master uses "👍︎□︎■︎⧫︎❒︎□︎●︎". Everything around them goes fuzzy like a static tv screen. When the static is gone they could see all of their health had been depleted to 1HP.

Ralsei: How did we get to 1HP!?

Time Master: The work of the man who speaks in hands.

Kris tried to eat something but noticed they couldn't access their inventory where all of their food was to heal. So if they were to get hit once, they would be down, forever. Kris now had to be extra careful as one hit could end any of them. They have enough TP for Susie to use her "force time" so Kris makes Susie use "force time" and makes Ralsei use defend.

After going back and forth, dodging and defending they finally get the Time Master to one hit.

Time Master: It seems our time is almost over.

Kris sees they can use "stop" which when used can stop time and win the battle against the Time master. But one problem Ralsei and Susie are down so if he gets hit once, it would be game over. The Time Master uses "age". Kris dodges all of the attacks and uses "stop".

Time Master: It seems it's over, I would like to do this again sometime.

As the Time Master says that he disappears into thin air, the gates open and Kris help Ralsei and Susie get up. Noelle helps Kris carry Susie to the hotel where Harold can heal them. They finally get to the hotel and as soon as Harold sees them enter with Ralsei and Susie he instantly runs over and helps Kris and Noelle lower them on the floor.

Harold: Jeez, you guys look awful! I told you not to! at least you are alright Kris.

Kris: I'm on 1 HP.

Harold: What! why didn't you eat!

Kris: He used a stupid attack that took us down to 1HP and blocks us from using our inventory.

Harold: That must have been some strong attack if he could block you from using your inventory. Come here i'll heal you too.

Harold heals them all up to full health and soon Susie and Ralsei woke up.

Ralsei: Gosh what happened?

Kris: You got knocked down and so did Susie, I defeated the Time Master myself, luckily I didn't get hit, if I did it would have been game over.

Ralsei: Really? i'm so sorry for leaving you alone.

Kris: It was fine, I handled it, it was easy clap.

Ralsei: Right... well i'm just glad you're ok.

Susie: You really are good at dodging.

Kris: Yeah, it was easy for me, he used the same attacks in the same positions, after a while I knew how they all went and how to dodge them.

Harold: What attacks did he have?

Kris: He had clock hands which he threw them like spears, fast-forward where he would skip one of our turns and could attack twice, age where if we got hit we would age 10 years and some secret attack called "👍︎□︎■︎⧫︎❒︎□︎●︎" I don't know what it means but it was the one that took us down to 1HP and blocked me from using my inventory.

Harold: "👍︎□︎■︎⧫︎❒︎□︎●︎" I've heard of something like that before.

Ralsei: You have? do you know what it means?

Harold: Not that specifically but i've heard something about "beware the man who talks in hands".

Kris: He said something like that as well but he said "the work of the man who speaks in hands".

Harold: Very similar, I think he was under the influence of someone.

Kris: Who?

Harold: I don't know, but when we get to library island there might be a book saying something about it.

Ralsei: Library island! that sound amazing! can we go there now?

Susie: (Great, just what we need, library island)

Harold: Hold you horses Ralsei, we aren't there yet we have to go to I first.

Ralsei Oh, right, forgot about that.

Harold: Let's continue with the tour then. Thanks you sir!

Ben: It's no problem! have fun with the rest of you tour!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm so stupid! why did I think T was after H, ugh! that's so annoying! guess we just skipped to T. It's fine, I'm kind of glad we did as I would have liked to write about Time island around about now.

What sis you think about the villain? I thought it was kind of cool, as I have had that idea in my head for a while now. That's all that's needed to be said so see you in the next chapter.

Blu out.  

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

12.9K 295 112
This is the story of Deltarune... That's how the legend went didn't it? Three Hero's. The Dark Fountains. The Knight. Susie, Kris and Ralsei. Well...
25.6K 681 36
You're new in Hometown from the city, and making new friends wasn't easy, especially since the school bully didn't like you. After an unusual adventu...
33.4K 400 94
Just some oneshots I wrote up. Requests are closed, thank you all for requesting and reading. All characters are owned by Toby Fox.
4.4K 66 28
You and your mom had recently moved into a small town infested with Monsters. And no one including yourself knows where you came from... but would on...