Classroom of The Elite FanFic...

By user89814429

What if Ayanokoji Kiyotaka is a dumb nice guy who has the maximum luck stat. What if Kiyotaka uses only his... More

Vol. 1 Chapter 0 The Lucky bastard
Vol.1 Chapter 1 New life
Vol. 1 Chapter 2 Swimming Class
Vol.1 Chapter 3 The wonderful of teenage life
Vol. 1 Chapter 4 Fallen
Vol. 1 Chapter 5 Defected
Vol.1 Chapter 6 The idiot trio.
Vol.1 Chapter 7 Onii-Chan
Vol.1 Chapter 8 Begin again
Vol.1 Chapter 9 The mask
Vol.1 Chapter 10 The midterm
Vol.2 Chapter 0 The monologue of Ike Kanji
Vol.2 Chapter 1 the scheme
Vol.2 Chapter 2 A little help from my friend
Vol.2 Chapter 3 Ichinose
Vol. 2 Chapter 4 Sakura-San can't communicate, Ichinose-Chan want to hang out
Special Thanks
Vol.2 Chapter 5 Crime and Punishment
Vol.2 Chapter 6 Sakura?
Vol.2 Chapter 7 Liar Liar
Vol.2 Chapter 8 A little luck
Vol.2 Chapter 9 Shizuku
Vol.2 Chapter 10 Epilogue
{Short Story} Tachibana-San wants to be confessed: Love is war.
{Short Story} Tachibana-San wants to be confessed: Love is war. 2
Vol.3 Chapter 0 The monologue of Chabashira Sae
Vol.3 Chapter 2 Toilet's problem
Vol.3 Chapter 3 Harmony
[Halloween Special] Rules Horror: Welcome to the classroom of the defect.
Vol.3 Chapter 4 Chiaki Onee-San
Vol.3 Chapter 5 Visiting
Vol.3 Chapter 6 Class A
Vol.3 Chapter 7 Operation S and M
Vol.3 Chapter 8 Something
Vol. 3 Chapter 9 Paradise Island
Vol. 3 Chapter 9.5 Mission
Vol. 3 Chapter 10 Panties
Vol. 3 Chapter 11 Secret
Vol. 3 Chapter 12 Case Closed
Vol. 3 Chapter 13 Horikita Suzune needs no friend.
Vol. 3 Chapter 14 Something we want to hide
[Short Story] Volume 1 Reaction (1)
[Short Story] Volume 1 Reaction (2)
Vol. 4 Chapter 0 The monologue of Karuizawa Kei
Vol. 4 Chapter 1 Finally, Peaceful life(?)
Vol.4 Chapter 2 Zodiac Test
Vol. 4 Chapter 3 Rabbit Group
Vol. 4 Chapter 4 Sometimes, I don't know how I should name the chapter.
Vol. 4 Chapter 5 Again, I don't know how I should name this chapter.
Vol. 4 Chapter 6 Gambling never makes anyone rich, except the casino's owner.
Vol. 4 Chapter 7 Karuizawa Kei
Vol. 4 Chapter 8 Spread your leg
Vol. 4 Chapter 9 The Last Gambling
Vol. 4 Chapter 10 Summer Night
Vol. 4.5 Story No. 1 Ibuki Mio and the elevator of secret.
Vol. 4.5 Story No. 2 Ichinose Honami and the Chaotic Comic-Con
Vol. 4.5 Story No. 3 Horikita Suzune and the Bo'ohw'o'wo'er
Vol. 4.5 Story No. 4 Yama "God" Uchi and his holy love letter.
Vol. 4.5 Story No. 5 Ayanokouji Kiyotaka and the mystery of the pool (Prelude)
Vol. 4.5 Story No. 5 Ayanokouji Kiyotaka and the mystery of the pool (Serenade)
Vol. 4.5 Epilogue
Vol. 5 Chapter 0 The monologue of Sudo Ken
Vol. 5 Chapter 1 Sport Festival
Vol. 5 Chapter 2 Arrangement
Vol. 5 Chapter 3 Practice
Vol. 5 Chapter 4 Welcome to the sports festival
Vol. 5 Chapter 5 Ryuen's plan
Vol. 5 Chapter 6 Now, we reached part 69! Lucky number, isn't it?
Vol. 5 Chapter 7 Excacitraitrecogzinator
Vol. 5 Chapter 8 Rest for a while
Vol. 5 Chapter 9 Everything is nothing
Vol. 5 Chapter 10 Epilogue
A Little Announcement
Vol. 6 Chapter 0 The Dream of Ayanokouji Kiyotaka
Vol. 6 Chapter 1 Wake up
Vol. 6 Chapter 2 Paper shuffle
Vol. 6 Chapter 3 Rule
Vol. 6 Chapter 4 Tutoring Group
Classroom of the Elite's sequel is finally coming!!!!!
Vol. 6 Chapter 5 Weapon
Vol. 6 Chapter 6 Shiina

Vol.3 Chapter 1 Aloha, Summer!

1.4K 91 74
By user89814429

Looking upon the horizon, I saw only a plate of water.

The summer wind kissed my face while the pacific ocean was whispering to me. The sea reflected the sunshine, dazzling in my eyes, looked like the diamond under the sea and sky. The salt smell with windblown and The seagull flying to the south proved that we were in the ocean. We were outside of the school, for the first time since April.

The girls were screaming with pleasure and pointed their fingers at the seagull. Ike and Yamauchi were standing at the rail and yelling.

"The ocean! Woo-Hoo!"

Yamauchi turned his face to behind and said;

"Ken, you're lucky that not being expelled. So you can see this sight!"

Although being stirred up by his friend. Sudo Ken wasn't angry like normally.

"The sight of the sea wasn't different from the sight of school or the sight of the street, I was still I no matter being expelled or not. " Sudo said calmly. Literally calmly. (not that Dumbledore's calm.)

Ike and Yamauchi looked at him with surprise before turning their face to me.

"Oi, Ayanokouji. Sudo told us he has to go to your room every day. Why did he change so much? What did you do to him?"

I shrugged my shoulder.

"I just train him to be calmer."

I used the way of Kaizaku to him. Read Vol.2 Chapter 7 for more detail. Anyway, t unbelievably worked. Sudo became calmer. Every time he was angry, he would feel pain in his back. In the end, he became the discreet and calm guy. He started learning Zen's philosophy too.

"Uh, let me test. Sudo, you're the chicken!" Ike used the word that Sudo hated most.

Sudo nodded. "I'm chicken, I'm a pig, I'm a dog and I'm you. Everything was the same."

"So Horikita was the same with Shinohara!" Yamauchi said.

Sudo grabbed his necked.

"No! They weren't the same! If you say it again I will throw you into the sea!"

Ike grabbed Sudo's neck.

"Oi! What's wrong with Shinohara? If you insult her again, I will throw you into the sea."

Sudo smiled.

"Yes, the sea is the same with the land. Everything is everything, and everything is nothing."

Um. He became Zen with everything. Except for Horikita. He still liked Horikita very much. Said about her. I didn't see Horikita since we went on the cruise. I guessed she was in her room. The school gave us a luxurious vacation on the deluxe cruise, and she still lay in her room. What a waste.

"Wow, the sea is wonderful!" 

We looked to the owner of the words. Kushida Kikyo was standing at the deck. She reminded me of the angel or the mermaid sculpture on the prow. She smiled was as bright as the sun. Everyone, not only a boy, looked at her with passion.

"Ah!" Ike shouted. "Kushida-Chan was so pretty! Why Horikita-Chan wasn't here!?" He wailed.

Yamauchi shook his head with regret. "Where was Sakura-Chan? If we saw her at the desk, she won't lose to Kushida-Chan for sure."

Ike looked at his friend with curiosity. "Hm. You don't like Kushida-Chan anymore?"

"Yes, I like Sakura now. Think about her breast, it was double bigger than Kushida-Chan! Her face was very pretty too! Don't you think so?"

"I couldn't ship her to anyone yet, but yes, she was very cute." Ike agreed.

Since Sakura revealed her true beauty, half of the boys became crazy about her. She became popular, but since she couldn't communicate well, she could make only a few friends. For example, me, shy Inogashira, and Ichinose.

About Ichinose---Everyone knew I dated her for a few weeks. Although we broke up now. I still was the target of envy from many boys.

The sunshine was too hot now, so I walked into the table under the roof.

I sat and looked at the group of my classmate having fun.

This was the normal life of youth? I liked it more than I thought.

I felt someone standing next to me, I turned my face and saw Sakura Airi there.

"Oh, Sakura, how are you?"

I'm fine, thank you. Ayanokouji-Kun.

She answered with her notebook like always.

"Why don't you go to the desk and enjoy with the sea?" I asked her.

Sakura shook her head.

If I went out, everyone would look at me, it made me feel uncomfortable.

I nodded understanding. Although she could change herself, it had to be gradual.

But I'm watching you from inside. You looked excited!

"Hm. How could you tell with my dead face?" I teased her. Sakura blushed and wrote something in her notebook for a long time.

Your eyes. Although it looked emotionless, I can feel the excitement in your eyes. You can't hide it. Everyone will show it somehow. I know Kusuda was stalking me because of his eyes. And I know  I can trust you because of your eyes too.

I wanted to smile at this adorable creature. Unfortunately, I couldn't.

"Yes, I'm very excited. This was the first time I came to the sea. I had seen it only in a book. The real one was different, it's more lively, fresher, and for sure, wetter."

You never come to the sea!?

"Yes. I wasn't you. The 5th prize for a summer swimsuit idol, isn't it? I'm sure you often came to the sea." I teased her.

Sakura blushed.

"B--Baka---" She whispered. 

"Good morning, Ayanokouji-Kun." I heard someone saying.

It was Hirata. He smiled at me and sat next to me.

"O--oh, eh, good morning, Sakura-San." He greeted Sakura. For some reason, Hirata was acting weird toward Sakura. He seemed to be afraid of her or something.

Sakura nodded. She looked nervous. Then, she showed me her notebook.

I have to go now. See you, Ayanokouji-Kun, Hirata-Kun.

And she ran away.

Hirata sighed when she was gone.

"I have to thank you for helping Sakura-San, Ayanokouji-Kun." He said to me, I felt he looked more comfortable.

"I did nothing."

"No, you did a lot of things. I tried to help Sakura-San to join the class many times, I asked Karuizawa-San and Kushida-San to help her. But we couldn't do anything, no one could open Sakura-San's mind. But you can." He said. "I felt very guilty that I almost to give up. I'm the bad person, ain't I?"

I shook my head. If there wasn't Hirata, there was no one will try that hard. I was just lucky for being in the right place at the right time. The real man was Hirata. Hirata, I love you! 

"Say, Hirata. Why are you here? Why don't you go out and have fun with your girlfriend?" I asked him while looking at Karuizawa's group. Karuizawa was the same as Hirata in some sense. Hirata was the center of the class, Karuizawa was the center of the girl too. I couldn't see her clearly because her friends like Sato or Shinohara was surrounded her.

Come to think about it, it was strange that in the summer, Hirata and his girlfriends weren't with each other. If I didn't know they were dating, I must think Hirata was single.

"Let her enjoy the vacation. " Hirata said while smiling. "I think although we're dating, we have to let each other have our private space. What do you think? You had a girlfriend too."

"It was a forced relationship though, but I think I agreed with you."

At that moment, I heard the intercom sound.

"To every student, if you have time, please go to the deck. We will see the island soon. You can enjoy the precious sigh for a while."

The student gradually came to the desk. After a moment, the deck was filled with the first-year student.

"Oi, what're you doing!?" We heard Ike's shouting. So I and Hirata ran to them.

When we were there, we saw Ike, Yamauchi, and Sudo confront three guys from class A. Kushida was looking at them with worried.

"What happened?" Hirata asked.

"These class A guys fired us away from our place!" Yamauchi said.

"You're just class D! You should learn to humble yourself. " Class A said with grinned. "This was the best place to enjoy the scenery, it was right for the best class like us. Why don't you step back? Your defect."

Everyone looked at Sudo, who just survived the violent case by chance. We were all afraid he would be angry and make a problem.

Sudo Ken sighed and said to Ike.

"Ike, open my shirt. Then, turned around.

Ike opened it with confusion. Class A--no, all of us were shocked when we saw the scars under his shirt. 

I caused those scars.

"H--How did you get it?" Class A stuttered. But Sudo didn't say anything.

Without saying anything. Those class A walked away with fear. Sudo sighed while taking his shirt down.

"This is the thing called bias. " Sudo said. "Everyone saw the scar and judge it is the scar from fighting and judge that I am Yakusa. The same as we judge the book with its cover. If we couldn't leave our bias, we wouldn't see everything in the way it was. We would never know the truth, and we couldn't be released from the circle of soul. You have to see everything just like the way it really was, and you will know that everything is nothing."

Okay, this man, what a noble.

This was something that call character development?

Anyway, after Sudo's word, we all bowed at him with respectable.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The island appeared at the horizon. Everyone screamed with excitement. The school owned this island. Ike said we could swim in their private beach too.

"Hirata-Kun! Look!" Karuizawa said while holding Hirata's arm. "It was wonderful."

The group of the single guys looked at them with envious.

"Every couple go to hell!" Yamauchi cursed.

"Tch. Why Karuizawa didn't date Sato!?" Ike mumbled. "What? Don't judge me." He protected himself when Yamauchi looked at him.

"Um. I thought I have to develop my relationship with Horikita." Sudo said.

"How?" I asked him.

"I would ask her to let me call her by her first name."

Ike flinched. "Didn't you say everything is nothing? With this logic, first name and surname are the same."

Sudo shook his head.

"No, everything is nothing except Horikita. Horikita is everything. Everything is Horikita. Horiktia is Horikita. And You are Horikita too. But Horikita is special from other things. So I have to call her with her first name." 

I didn't completely understand him, but I feel he was less noble. He just wanted to call Horikita with her first name.

"Ayanokouji. What is Horikita's first name?"

"Tsuntsunne" 

"Really?"

"Just kidding. It is Suzune."

"Um. What a wonderful name."

Liked I said. Sudo was Zen with everything except Horikita.

When we were a kilometer from the island. The cruise didn't go directly to the island, it cruised around the island for 2 rounds before going to the island.

"What a mystery landscape! Don't you think that,  Ayanokouji-Kun?" Kushida said and looked at me with a childish smile. If you think you could seduce me with that smile after I saw your true self, you're wrong! Bitch!

Ah!!! I wanted to protect her. 

Yes, last time I checked, I was still a boy.

"From now on, we will anchor at our school's island. In thirty minutes. Every student has to wear a tracksuit, check the bag that gets from school and your baggage. Then, take your phone with you and go to the deck. Please leave your personal items in your room and go to the toilet first, because it was possible that you won't be allowed to use the toilet for a while."

The intercoms announced again. So I headed back to my room. 

After 30 minutes had gone. I came back to the deck and stood with my classmate. The teacher with the megaphone announced.

"Leave your phone with your teacher. When the cruise anchor. We will let you disembark room by room. Start with class A."

Class D was the last class. So we had waited for the longest time. I heard someone complain about it. I couldn't blame them. The sunshine was too hot, and we're in the tracksuit that made us hotter.

But there was a girl who seemed to be cold.

"Horikita, are you okay?" I asked her.

"I'm fine." She rubbed her arm. "I'm just afraid that I can't eat waffles for a while."

"Why? Didn't you buy it for supply?"

"I have bought it. But I eat all of it too! I thought I could be patient and eat only a few per day, but when I knew I had waffles, I couldn't control myself."

I shook my head. "You have to get the therapy, Horikita. Or it'll be the problem."

"I won't let any problem happen in my watch, Ayanokouji-Kun. " Horikita said. 

If she said so, I just shrugged my shoulder. Horikita's waffle addict hadn't caused any problem yet. So I decided to ignore it for a while.

Finally, we could go to the beach for the last class. We stood in a row on the beach. Chabashira-Sensei checked our name. I peeked at the other classes. Ichinose was with Chihiro in class B's line. Since that misunderstanding, I hadn't talked with her yet. I hoped we could talk and still be friends after this summer.

After let us wait for a few minutes. Mashima-Sensei from class A stood up before the whole class.  He was the English teacher. Someone who didn't know him must think he was a professional wrestler from his figures. He was very smart though.

"Welcome everyone to your first summer vacation. I'm glad that all of you can come to the island safely. Although there was someone who sicked so they couldn't come." He announced.

Mashima-Sensei looked around and continue his words.

"Welcome to your first special exam."

And our hell began there.

Author's note: New volume come! 

Also, I have three plots for my new CoTE fanfic that might come soon. So I want to survey the market first.

Ayanokouji the hero - Isekai Ayanokouji.

Ayanokouji the typical harem protagonist.

Ayanokouji the detective.

Which do you want to read?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

313K 9.4K 101
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
78.8K 1.8K 33
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
600K 12.8K 43
i should've known that i'm not a princess, this ain't a fairytale mattheo riddle x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 08.27...
96.3K 3.2K 52
"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐞" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Caitlin Clark fa...