Paradise (Deltarune) (KrisxRa...

By DoctorBlu5

This story is just a written theory I came up after what happened after Chapter 2. All rights to toby fox. Af... More

Welcome to my story
CHAPTER 1| A New Fountain
Chapter 2| The paradise behind the door
Chapter 3| Paradise
Chapter 4| A random island
Chapter 5| The tour of the islands
Chapter 6| Four new people
Chapter 7| Confession
Chapter 8| HIM
Chapter 9| The smoke expands
Chapter 10| Now what?
Chapter 11| Trouble in Paradise
Chapter 13| Time had fun.
Chapter 14| Who is "Gaster"?
Chapter 15| The Truth
Chapter 16| Pandora and Paradox
Chapter 17| Reunited
Chapter 18| Incursion
Chapter 19| Revived
Chapter 20| A Happy End?

Chapter 12| Fun?

298 3 15
By DoctorBlu5

Harold: There are only two islands for E we can skip them if you want.

Susie: What are they?

Harold: Exercise and education island.

Susie: Yes! Skip!

Ralsei: Now hold on Susie, exercise and education is very important!

Susie: To you it might but not for me! I come here to escape from education not to get more of it and I don't need exercise as we walk everywhere so we are basically burning calories by going on this tour.

Kris: She does have a point Ralsei, we come here to escape education and we do enough exercise walking around.

Ralsei: But, *sigh* fine we can skip these islands is you want.

Susie: Thank you! name one thing education is important is good for.

Ralsei: Well it's good for... um...well...

Susie: See, nothing!

Berdly: I think it important!

Susie: Of course you do! you are literally a nerd. can you skip them now!

Harold: Does everyone to skip these islands?

Everyone agrees, making them go to G?.

Harold: Alright for G w-

Susie: G? do you not know the alphabet? next is F.

Harold: I do know the alphabet, I just skipped it as there is only one island there and all of you might not like it.

Susie: Well what island is it?

Harold: Do you really want to know? as it could hurt you.

Susie: Dude, we're fine, we've heard worse how bad can it be?

Harold: Well don't say I didn't warn you. One word. Family.

Everyone froze and silence filled the air letting people think. But Harold carried on be saying it description.

Harold: W-well there's this m-machine and i-it scans you and t-tells you what family y-you belong t-too and w-where to find them and w-where they c-came from... (oh god, everyone's sad) we can always skip this island if you wan-

Kris: No, let us go there.

Ralsei: Kris?

Kris: I need to know... who my original parents are... let us go there.

Without question Harold teleported them to the island and Kris walked over to the machine letting go of Ralsei's hand.

Kris: This will tell me everything, right?

Harold: Yep, everything you need to know.

Kris: Ok, good.

Machine: Scanning...scanning...scanning...scanning...done!

Kris reads the information on the screen and doesn't look surprised. When Harold goes to check their mood, it only comes up with surprised while their soul is a mixture between sadness and anger. Kris walks back over to them tells them that they can go now.

Kris: We can leave now.

Harold: Ok! now let's go to G! (I don't care if people want to check theirs, Kris needs to leave...now)

No one judges Kris or goes against their actions they only waited to be teleported without saying a word. Kris also holds hands with Ralsei, without questioning or being reactive Ralsei lets them hold his hand with the thought of "what did he see?".

Harold: For G, we only have one island, but it's something you would all like.

Susie: Well what is it?

Harold: Gaming!

As soon as Berdly heard that his head instantly perked up and was so excited that when they got there he instantly ran off to play games.

Berdly: Finally! an island i'll enjoy! see you guys later!

Susie: Great, now we have to deal with him, cmon Noelle let's teach him how we play!

Noelle: Oh ok! Berdly you are about to get beaten by the best!

Susie and Noelle ran after Berdly to teach him how good they were at games.

Sans: Cmon Papyrus, let's go play some games.

Papyrus: Finally something fun! you can come with us Undyne!

Undyne: Sure! It'll be nice to know you guys a bit more!

Sans, Papyrus and Undyne got off together to play games. Leaving Harold, Kris and Ralsei.

Ralsei: Just us three then! I'm glad I'm with my two favourite people!

Harold: (Wow, he must like me then considering we have only just met, but I think we should let Kris choose what they want us to do.) Well where do we start? Kris, how about you choose? It's not pressure of course!

Ralsei: That's a great idea Harold! where should we start Kris?

Kris: Huh? umm... how about retro games or arcade games as i'm kind of feeling nostalgic. Do they have old game here? or arcade games?

Harold: Yes they do, as they are considered as games, they would probably have them here.

Kris: Where do we find them?

Harold: umm...

After looking around them for awhile they saw a sign which pointed them in the direction of arcade games.

Harold: Look! there's a sign pointing to arcade games! it must be that way!

Kris: Lead the way.

Harold: Huh? oh, sure! let's go!

Kris, Harold and Ralsei walk over to the arcade games and once they are inside they decide to have a go at air hockey. Because Harold is big (don't take that out of context) and seems like he knows a lot it's him vs Kris and Ralsei.

Kris: Before we start, do you know how to play air hockey Ralsei?

Ralsei: Don't you just hit the disk with the mallets and if the disk goes into the other person's goal you get a point?

Kris: Sounds like you've played this before.

Ralsei: No I haven't, it just seems like an easy thing to understand.

Kris: I guess it is an easy game to play. We all ready?

Harold: Wait! i'm going to use both of the mallets as I don't think it would be fair to only use one while both of you use two.

Harold grabs the second mallet.

Harold: Alright, now i'm ready! Ready to get smoked!

Kris: Yeah right! bring it!

After the first round it was 7-6 with Kris and Ralsei winning.

Kris: Ha! we won! how does it feel to lose!

Harold: Oh yeah! getting cocky now are we! I only let you win as it was your first time!

Kris: Yeah right! you are just mad because you are bad!

Harold: Nice rhyme! how long long did it take you to come up with that!

Kris: Not long actually! I just thought it off the top of my head!

Ralsei: (It's nice to see Kris enjoying themselves.)

Harold: Oh yeah! well you didn't expect this!

Harold loads they game up again and hits the disk into Kris's goal before Kris could could realise.

Kris: Hey! no fair!

Harold: You better hurry up! time is ticking!

They played again but this time Harold came up victorious.

Harold: I am the best!

Kris: No you're not! you cheated!

Harold: How?

Kris: You got that first shot without telling us you started the game.

Harold: I guess I did do that. Another game?

Ralsei: Sure! I'm enjoying this.

Kris: Oh you are gonna get beaten so hard!

They play again but Harold wins again. Another game he wins. Game after game he keeps winning and they soon start to think he's cheating.

Kris: Dude, you have to be cheating no one is this good.

Harold: I'm not cheating, i'm just really good at this game.

Kris: Yeah right! I bet you are using some sort of spell!

Harold: How? my staff is over there I can't use spells with out it. Just except the fact that i'm better.

Kris: *sigh* fine, you won, now what do we play? Ralsei you can choose.

Ralsei: M-me? oh ok! umm... how about that game?

Ralsei then points to some sort of racing game.

Ralsei: I have no idea what it is but it looks fun!

Kris: Let's go race then!

All of them walk over to the racing games and they all sit next to each other with the steering wheel in front of them. But Kris and Ralsei don't know how to play.

Kris: How do we play this thing?

Ralsei: I have no idea.

Harold: I do! It's simple really.

Kris: Well how do we play then?

Harold: Right, what you have in front of you is called a steering wheel that's what you use to play the game. Below you are two peddles, one for go and one for stop. You drive a car around a race track and if you're first then you win. You can race against other people or NPCs.

Kris: Right, got it.

Ralsei: Sounds simple enough, but what's a NPC?

Harold: It mean non playable character, it means you can't play them but the game does, you don't need to worry about them unless you're trying to get first.

Ralsei: Interesting, i've never heard of that. How do we actually play a game?

Harold: Just follow the instructions on the screen, I think we can play multiplayer as well.

Kris: Cool, let's do that then.

After setting everything up they were finally ready to play a game. After they finish the game Harold comes in first and Kris and Ralsei come in second on third whilst the NPCs finish after them.

Kris: Damn we are actually pretty good considering this is mine and Ralsei's first time. Have you played this before Harold?

Harold: Only once but that was a long time ago and I thought I forgot how to play but apparently I didn't. Do we want to play again?

Ralsei: Sure! I could always improve!

Kris: Sure! I don't see why not.

They play another game but this time Ralsei comes in first then Kris in second and Harold in third.

Harold: Wow Ralsei, third to first in one game! that's very impressive!

Ralsei: Hehe, thanks!

Kris: You really are becoming a pro at all of these games! First air hockey, now this!

Ralsei: aw stop it you both! you're going to make me blush!

They played a couple more games and when they fished they let Harold pick.

Harold: Now what should we play?

Ralsei: It's up to you!

Harold: R-really? thank you! well, i've always wanted to take pictures in a photo booth with people but i've never had anyone to take them with.

Ralsei: Well what are we waiting for! let's go take some pictures!

They walk around looking for a photo booth that can fit them all, they finally find one and take some pictures in different positions and faces. They then get them printed out, one by one as they couldn't decide which one was the best one.

Harold: These are actually pretty good! I love the faces you guys are pulling!

Harold shows them to Kris and Ralsei, which they instantly all laughed at because of all the funny faces they pulled. But there was one picture that stood out, It was a picture of all of them genuinely, smiling. When Harold seen this he was so happy that he started to cry tears of joy.

Harold: *Sniff* *sniff*

Ralsei: What's wrong Harold, why are you crying?

Harold: N-nothing it's j-just that, i've never had friends before and this much fun, thank you guys, for making me feel happy again.

Ralsei: Aw, Harold.

Ralsei hugs Harold and Harold hugs him back almost picking him up off the floor.

Harold: Thank you! this really means a lot.

Kris: You don't need to thank us, you're the one that got us here, we should be thanking you.

Ralsei stops hugging Harold and Harold stops his crying, now they wonder that they should do.

Harold: Now what do we do?

Kris: I know! Ralsei I said I would win you something from the claw machines, how about I do it now.

Harold: And I can go get some cotton candy for us!

Kris: I've never actually tried cotton candy before, sure! you go get the cotton candy and i'll win Ralsei something.

Harold: I'll see you guys in a minute I just need to find it.

Harold walks off to find the cotton candy while Kris and Ralsei walk to the claw machines. Kris tries their best but he gets angry the more they try, but Kris then asks Ralsei a question before Harold returns to them.

Kris: Ralsei, do you think Harold is ok?

Ralsei: What make you say that?

Kris: Well he seems like he was lonely as a child having no one to play with or go to this arcade with.

Ralsei: Well he's a bit like us, we grew up without any friends but all of a sudden we have friends now. But you do know what happened to him, as he told us.

Kris: Yeah, but he's been lonely for longer than us, being cast out for making a bad decision, it must have felt horrible having no one for that long, being ignored or used as he was a bot before the real him was released.

Ralsei: Yeah, I just hope this is helping him, having friends for the first time in years.

Harold: Guys? Where are you?

Ralsei: Over here! 

Kris: Hopefully this is helping him, when we get out of this place will he be able to stay at you castle?

Ralsei: Of course he can, he's a great friend!

By this time Harold had found them and walked over to them.

Harold: Here, i've got us all some! had any luck yet?

Kris: No, none so far.

Harold: Darn, how long have you been trying?

Kris: Not long actually, I think for only 10 minutes

Harold: Oh so not that bad then.

After another 10 minutes of trying Kris asks Harold something.

Kris: Say Harold...

Harold: Yes Kris?

Kris: Do you have any luck spells to make this easier?

Harold: Umm, I might actually, i'll have to look through my spell book though as I can't remember every spell i've got.

Ralsei: Wait, you've got a book full of spells?

Harold: Yep! everyone spell user should have one! do you not have one?

Ralsei: No, but I only use one spell so there isn't a point.

Harold: But you could learn more spells if you used a book, what spell do you use?

Ralsei: Pacify.

Harold: Pacify? that's it? nothing else? wow, seeing as you are the prince from the dark you should have more than that.

Ralsei: Well I do but they are all violence ones and I don't like violence as you can tell.

Harold: Well I can always give you a spell book that contains every spell possible, i've got a spare I always carry with me you can have it, it's the same as mine.

Ralsei: Oh well thank you, i'll make sure to practice some of these.

Harold: No problem! now let's see if I have a luck spell.

After Harold flipped through his book he found a luck spell.

Harold: Found one! now let me see... this should do it...

Harold applied the luck spell onto Kris and when he next used the claw machine it worked getting Ralsei a plushie.

Kris: There we go! first try!

Ralsei: Hehe, thanks Kris, even if you did use a spell. Also Harold when I was looking through this book I seen it wasn't in alphabetical order.

Harold: Oh shoot is it not, sorry I forgot to set it as alphabetical, there should be something in the front of the book saying to enable alphabetical order.

Ralsei: Umm... oh found it! done! much better.

Harold: Yeah, now it's easier to use. We could do some practice quickly if you want.

Ralsei: Sure! I could always learn some more spells!

Harold: Great! don't worry i'll only teach you the non violent ones, but it might be worth learning one for self defence.

Ralsei: Yeah, but let's just focus on the non violent ones first.

Harold: Sure! come here then we can begin!

Ralsei walks to Harold and stands next to him ready to be taught while Kris watches them from a side.

Harold: so first we are going to learn my favourite one, which is the protective bubble. I have a staff but you can use you scarf. The more you practice this spell the stronger it will be. So first what you want to do is hold onto your scarf with your right hand or a staff if you have one.

Ralsei: Done! now what?

Harold: Great! now you just need to think the name of the spell like just think "protective bubble" it may take a while to form but that's because this is your first time using it and when you use spells for the first time it takes a while to form. So just keep thinking about the name and it'll appear around us.

Ralsei: Ok! Got it!

Kris: You got this Ralsei!

Ralsei: Hehe, thanks Kris, now let me concentrate. (Protective bubble, Protective bubble, Protective bubble, Protective bubble, Protective bubble,)

As Ralsei kept thinking about the protective bubble it started to form and slowly surrounding them. It then finally closed and formed a protective bubble.

Harold: Great Ralsei! now because this is your first time it's very weak and thin so anything can get through so the more you practice it the stronger and faster to form it will get. Too get rid of it, just think about a bubble bursting when holding your scarf with you right hand.

Ralsei: Right, bubble bursting.

*pop* the bubble popped around them revealing the two inside of the bubble.

Ralsei: How was that?

Harold: Very good for your first try! now another one you can use is sleep but you can use your lullaby to get people to sleep so you don't need to know that one but it would be useful to know. we've done defence and sleep so another one you can try is a spell, let's try the disarming spell. You use it to disarm anyone that has a weapon out.

Kris: You can use it on me Ralsei, just let me get my sword out for you too use.

Harold: Perfect!

Ralsei: But what if I mess it up?

Harold: Don't give me none of that Ralsei, you can do it, if something goes wrong I can reverse the spell so there is no need to worry.

Kris: Yeah Ralsei, I trust you.

Ralsei: Fine, i'll try it.

Harold: There we go! got your sword out Kris?

Kris: Yep! Ready!

Harold: Great! then lets begin! First unravel your scarf and hold it like you're going to lasso something.

Ralsei: Ok, Done!

Harold: Great! then just think "disarm" and the scarf should do the rest you only need to think it once as it's a very easy spell.

Ralsei: Ok! (Disarm)

As Ralsei thought that his scarf snatched the sword out of Kris's hand and returned it to Ralsei.

Harold: Great! see nothing bad happened, you did great Ralsei!

Ralsei: Hehe, thanks.

Kris: Can I have my sword back now?

Ralsei: Huh, oh sorry.

Harold: Now if you look in you book you'll see a "sexual" section, I won't go into detail but you can use those spells to use on someone when you're *cough* doing them *cough* but I don't expect you to use that section so I would say ignore it.

Ralsei: Oh ok. Wait didn't you say you learned every spell in this book?

Harold: Yes, but nothing from the "sexual" bit as well, I haven't had any on to try it on so it's useless to me.

Ralsei: Right... well thank you for teaching me these spells.

Harold: It's no problem honestly, I enjoyed teaching you, if you have any more questions then feel free to ask me.

Ralsei: Oh, thank you, I will.

Kris: Should we go find the others now? 

Ralsei: Sure! seeing as we are done here.

Kris, Harold and Ralsei leave to go find the others, after walking around for ages they couldn't find them and started to worry.

Kris: Where are they? we've been looking for them for ages.

Ralsei: You don't think anything bad has happened to them do you?

Kris: Of course not, it's Susie, she's got an axe.

Ralsei: Yeah I guess you're right. Harold you don't have a spell that makes it easier to find people do you?

Harold: Umm... I can check the book.

After flipping to the L section he found a location spell he could use.

Harold: Ah ha! found one! alright let's see, how do I do this. "Grab your staff with your right hand and say locate [person]". Seems easy enough.

Harold holds his staff with his right hand and says "locate Susie" after saying that they could see the out line of Susie and where she was. They walk over to the outline and could see she was busy beating Berdly at a game so they let her continue without noticing them.

Susie: I've got this in the bag!

Berdly: Yeah right! I used to play this game so much when I was younger, I know all the secrets!

Susie: Oh really! well I say out with the old and in with the new! this game has been updated since you last played it!

Berdly: Oh really? then would they still allow this!

Berdly uses a secret attack on Susie and luckily Susie had seen it before and knew what he was talking about so she managed to dodge in time.

Berdly: How! how you know I was going to do that!

Susie: I also used to play this game when I was younger, I know all the secrets and how to dodge them.

After they kept fighting while everyone else watched Susie finally beat Berdly.

Susie: Ha! Eat that then! you have beaten me at pong but I will always beat you a fighter games!

Berdly: Ugh! fighting games were never my strong area!

Susie: Well it sucks to suck! Take the L why don't you! 

As soon as Susie said that Noelle, Berdly and Susie noticed Kris, Harold and Ralsei standing there watching them.

Susie: Oh, hi guys, how long have you been here?

Kris: Not that long, only to see you beat Berldy.

Susie: Oh so not that bad then, how did you find us?

Harold: I used a location spell on you so it was easier for us to find you.

Ralsei: Yeah! I can do more spells as well because Harold taught me.

Harold: Why don't you show them.

Ralsei: Sure!

Ralsei holds onto his scarf with his right hand and thought "protective bubble" then a protective bubble slowly started to form around them all, then it closed.

Susie: Wow, that'll be useful.

Ralsei: Yeah! but it's very thin and weak, Harold says the more I do it the faster to form and and stronger it will get.

Susie: Cool! I guess you'll need to practice it more before it can be used in battle then.

Harold: Why don't you show her the other one you can do.

Ralsei: Sure!

Luckily Susie was already holding onto her axe so Ralsei didn't need to ask her to take it out. Ralsei then unravelled his scarf and holding it like a lasso, he thinks "disarm" and without warning Susie's axe was swept of of her hands and brought it right to Ralsei.

Ralsei: Ta da! Pretty sweet right!

Susie: H-hey! yeah that's cool but can I have my axe back.

Ralsei: Huh? oh sorry.

Susie: Nice spells I think they'll be useful in the future, now what do we do?

Ralsei: Huh, I don't know.

After think about what to do next Kris remembered that they didn't actually show Ralsei's rap to Susie.

Kris: Susie.

Susie: Yes, Kris.

Kris: I just remembered I never showed you Ralsei rapping, i've still got that video on my phone.

Ralsei: Wait really! you still have it!

Susie: Oh hell yeah let us see!

Kris: Well it's a bit loud in here.

Harold: Don't worry, i've got you, my protective bubble blocks sound as well.

Harold summoned his protective bubble around everyone it was very quiet so everyone could hear the rapping easily. Everyone gathered around Kris to watch the video while Ralsei hid his face in his scarf. When the video stopped everyone was surprised Ralsei could actually rap.

Susie: Damn Ralsei! your rapping is fire, I never knew you could rap like this! you were even rapping in gangster which gives it extra points.

Kris: See I told you I wasn't lying.

Susie: Yeah, good thing you recorded this as I would have been so mad if you didn't. 

Ralsei: Guys please, I know I was good at rapping but it was only that one time.

Susie: Good!? you were the best! way better than any of us.

Kris: Yeah, way better than any of us could! but we could always test that.

Ralsei: No! not again!

Susie: Cmon dude, why not?

Ralsei: Because it's a waste of time and I don't like rapping it was only that one time.

Susie: Fine, we won't force you. Harold you can close the bubble now.

Harold: H-huh? oh yeah, I forgot about that.

The bubble pops around them and they return to loud noises and flashy lights. Now they wonder again what they are going to do.

Kris: Well, now what?

Noelle: We could go find the others or play more games as there are 6 of us here.

Kris: we could, but isn't it quite late, what the time?

Harold: The time is 9pm.

Susie: 9pm!? damn the where has the time gone, I guess it's too late to continue our tour then.

Harold: Well it's lucky we are one G as the next island is H and it's got a hotel on it so we can stay there for tonight and carry on tomorrow if you'll want.

Ralsei: Sure! that sounds like a good plan! does everyone else agree?

Everyone else agrees as they are all tired and are finding it hard to keep their eyes open. But before they can go to the hotel they need the find the other three.

Ralsei: Before we *yawn* leave we need to find the other *yawn* people.

Susie: Oh yeah, I forgot about Sans, Papyrus and Undyne. We should probably go find them, Harold can you use your locations spell again?

Harold: Sure! Locate Sans.

When Harold said that he saw the out line of Sans and he was very far away probably on the other side of the island, so it would take a while to walk over there.

Harold: We ready everyone?

Harold looks at everyone and sees they are struggling to keep their eyes open so Harold went to find the three when everyone else stayed.

Harold: Oh you all look so tired, it's fine, i'll go get them you guys can stay here, I might be a bit long so you guys can sleep a little.

Harold walked over to where he could see Sans's outline after walking for 10 minutes he finally found them. Asleep.

Harold: Wow they're asleep as well, all of them must be really tired, I guess it has been an eventful day for them. I guess i'll carry them all to the others.

Harold picked them all up in his arms and carried them over to the other. He then came back to everyone asleep. Ralsei was asleep in Kris's arms with Kris's head resting on top of Ralsei's soft head. Noelle was asleep in Susie's lap with Susie resting her head on Noelle's head.  Berdly was just lying on the ground sleeping. Harold puts the three in his arms down as it was starting to get hard to hold them all for that long.

Harold: Wow, look at them, all asleep, I guess i'll have to carry each one of them to their rooms in the hotel, or I could wake them up, but that would be mean or funny. Guess I won't wake them up, I think I can carry them all. I'm just talking to myself, right let's go.

Harold teleports them all to the hotel and surprisingly there was someone at the reception desk.

Ben: Hey! welcome to the hotel!

Harold: Can you be a bit quieter? they are sleeping.

Ben: Oh, sorry. Welcome to the hotel, wait I recognise you, isn't your name... harry?

Harold: Close, but it's Harold.

Ben: Oh Harold, yeah I recognise that name from somewhere.

Harold: You do?

Ben: Yeah, something about being a fake prince.

Harold: Me?

Ben: Yeah, something about you being a fake prince and trying to overthrow the prince.

Harold: (ARE YOU SERIOUS! WHAT HAS THIS "PRINCE" BEEN FEEDING PEOPLE! LIES!) Umm...

Ben: Look if I can be serious, I don't care if you tried to overthrow him, I would have been fine with it also you are still a customer as I haven't had one for years.

Harold: Oh right, well, i'm here for some rooms for these lot.

Ben: Oh yeah, how many?

Harold: Umm... 6

Ben: 6? but there are 8 of you here.

Harold: Well there are two couples and two brothers. Not implying the two brothers are a couple because that's wrong. 

Ben: Oh right, I understand, the rooms are free because no one is here to stay in them. You can take them to their rooms.

Harold: Great! and is there food with the hotel as that's usually included?

Ben: Yes there is, there's a café that does free food for breakfast, I also run that as no one else is here.

Harold: Great! I'll see you in the morning then and for the record do you trust the "prince".

Ben: No I don't, When I was younger I remember there being a different one before him but I was always told he died so I don't know if he did but that's what everyone says.

Harold: Huh, interesting, thank you.

Ben: No need to thank me, just doing my job. You better get them to their rooms now.

Harold: Yeah, see you in the morning.

Harold managed to pick all of them up in his arms to which Ben was surprised at but I guess he is 7ft tall. He took them all to their rooms and put them all to bed one by one. He put Kris and Ralsei in the same bed as they were a couple and put Susie and Noelle in the same bed as they were a couple as well. He put the rest in single beds. When he was in his bed before he was going to go to sleep he thought about a couple of things.

Harold: (So he thinks, I died but i'm right here and he thought I tried to overthrow the "prince" which he was fine for it to happen. I might have to tell him I didn't die but that could put a bounty on my head, I have just now realised to all theses islands we've been to, where is everyone else? I could ask him tomorrow what happened to all of them.) I hope everyone likes their rooms, that's if they are awake. Let's just go to sleep we can worry about that tomorrow.

Harold fell asleep just like everyone else. Harold was the first to wake up as he doesn't know how sleep works as he's never done it. Kris wakes up to find Ralsei in the same bed as them cuddling him and starts to think to himself.

Kris: (What happened? how did I get here? and why is Ralsei in the same bed as me? I don't mind... it's just unexpected... sleeping with a living teddy bear. I kind of...like it... he's so... soft. I don't want to get up, but I have too if we have any chance to get out of here.)

Kris tries to get up but is instantly pulled back by Ralsei's arms around them while making a little whining noise, like the noise you hear from a puppy whining. Kris tried and tried again but could never get up as Ralsei's grasp was so strong, they realised what they had to do to get them awake... tickle them (GET YOUR MIND OF THE GUTTER). Kris tickles Ralsei to which he instantly woke up too and started to laugh.

Ralsei: K-Kris! s-stop! it tickles!

Kris: I know! that's why i'm doing it! you have to get up.

Ralsei: N-no! want to sleep for longer.

Kris: Did you just say no? we have to wake up, did you forget where we are?

Ralsei now awake looks around and realises where they are.

Ralsei: We are still here? I thought we sealed the fountain yesterday.

Kris: Yes we are still here, cmon let's go get some breakfast and we can go over the plan with everyone else.

Ralsei: Fine...

Kris: What's wrong? not happy I tickled you?

Ralsei: Yes! why did you tickle me?

Kirs: Because you wouldn't let me get up because you were clinging onto me for dear life and every time I tried to get up you whined like a puppy

As soon as Ralsei heard that he started to blush and got embarrassed.

Ralsei: Oh gosh, I didn't did I? I'm so sorry.

Kris: No, no it's fine. I kind of liked like the cuddling...

Ralsei: K-Kris?

Kris: Forget I said anything! let's just go get some breakfast, I wonder what they have.

Ralsei: Oh, ok. (I don't know what happened was real or not but...) Kris! wait for me!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wow, this was another long one hope you enjoyed it. I don't think I have anything else to say so see you in the next chapter!

Blu out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.5K 82 25
You were just another human like Kris, but you would always get bullied by them for some reason, but would the dark world change that? All characters...
4.8K 87 35
Kris, Susie, Ralsei and Toriel find themselves in some seats in front of a live audience forced to answer some questions. But after the last question...
25.6K 681 36
You're new in Hometown from the city, and making new friends wasn't easy, especially since the school bully didn't like you. After an unusual adventu...
13.8K 138 6
(Art is originally by "ffloofball" on Tumblr.) A story that was conceived and based on a Deltarune 4chan post. Despite being heavily close to both R...