Is it wrong to be blessed fro...

By TediousBison

The dungeon has always been a dangerous place especially for the unprepared. Now what happens when a adventur... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
A/N
Bete?
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 25.5
Chapter 26
Chapter 26.5
Y/n at Chaldea
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 4

9.2K 208 102
By TediousBison

Y/n Pov

Waking up I feel something on my chest. Turns out its Loki who looks super happy and cute. I poke her cheek making her swat my hand away.

"Come on trickster wake up."

Loki:"Five more minutes."

Loki nuzzles back into my chest before realizing someone else is in bed with her making her shoot up to look at who it is. I smile as her eyes meet mine.

"Sleep well?"

Loki flops back down onto my chest.

Loki:"Yes and I will continue too."

She tries to go back to sleep but I keep messing with her preventing her from doing so.

Loki:"Alright i'll get up."

She sits up ontop of me and stretches.

Loki:"You said you would give your answer today right?"

"Yep. suprised you remembered you were near passed out drunk."

Loki:"I have skills. I can even show you some right now."

She says as she gets over me only for me to hit her in her head making her fall back holding her head in pain.

"You said you wouldn't do anything perverted."

Loki:"While we slept!"

"Lets just get up."

She starts to pout.

Loki:"Your no fun."

I hop out of bed and leave the room as Loki quickly follows me.

"So where am I heading?"

Loki:"Just follow me!"

She walks infront of me swaying her hips as she leads me to a room with Finn, Riveria, and Ais in it.

Finn:"Good morning Y/n. Loki didn't do anything to you I hope."

"Nothing i'm aware of. She was asleep when I woke up even drooling a bit."

Finn:"Sounds like her. Anyways onto buisness. You said you would give your answer about joining our familia, what would it be?"

"My answer is yes I will join the Loki familia."

Loki jumps up from her seat and tackles me in a hug.

Loki:"Yay I get Y/n!"

"You make it sound like their was a competition for me."

Finn:"Freya also wanted you in her familia."

"No never joining her familia. She gives me the creeps."

Loki:"HA! Take that Freya! Lets give you my blessing off with your top."

Riveria:"Shouldn't you do that somewhere private?"

Loki:"Doesn't look like he cares."

Loki says pointing at me without my top.

"Am I suppose too?"

I say confused tilting my head.

Riveria:"If you dont want others seeing your stats."

"I dont care about you all seeing them, if you know my stats it helps you know what im capable of important for the captain and vice captain right?"

Loki:"Yep now lay down."

Loki says while patting the couch she's on which I do and she sits on my back after moving my hair to the left and gives me her blessing making her falna appear on my back encirled by a flying serpent.

Loki:"You want me to read it out loud."

"Sure I dont mind."

Loki:"
Name Y/n
Level 2
Strength 1188 SS
Endurance 896 A
Dexterity 886 A
Agility 837 A
Magic 650 C

Skills:
Beserk - Strength rises every time the user takes damage. Effect rises based on the user's anger level
Physical Enhancement - significantly increases the users strength, allows the users strength to go past S up to SSS.
Magic Resistance - reduces effect magic has on him.
Lucha Libre - significantly enhaces the users strength when fighting barehanded.

Magic:
Comet Strike - launching into the air the user burst into flames as they come down onto a target.
Sol Burst - User increases their stats by imbuing their body with flames."

Loki:"Seems like your main asset is your strength."

Finn:"We'll most likely use you as a frontline fighter."

Loki:"Why dont we see how he fights? Bete could fight him."

Finn:"Well if they both agree I dont see why not."

Coincidentally Tione and Tiona along with Gareth and Bete walk into the room.

Tiona:"So did he join the familia?"

Loki:"Yep!"

I cover my right ear with my hair again after I put my top back on.

Finn:"Bete would you mind sparring against him?"

Bete:"Why would I do that?"

Finn:"We would like to see how he fights."

Bete:"Have Tiona do it."

Tiona:"I dont mind."

Finn takes a moment to think.

Finn:"Ok that works too."

We go to a training arena they have in the manor.

Tiona:"To keep this fair I wont go all out okay."

I start to stretch.

"Wheres the fun in that?"

Tiona:"Well I am one of the two best memebers at unarmed combat."

"This should be very fun then."

Finn:"Start!"

We both rush at each other with Tiona going for a high kick I dodge it grab her leg and go to slam her on the ground. When I grab her leg she wraps her legs around my arm locking it in place, but I manage to grab her throat and slam her on the ground making her spit up saliva. Whlie she's on the ground I kick her in her ribs sending her away.

"Still going to hold back?"

I say with a teasing grin. She returns it with her own grin.

Tiona:"Fine dont say I didn't warn you."

She rushes at me and lands a kick on my ribs. I quickly recover and jump over her and land a kick on her back. Before she can turn around I grab her from behind and german suplex her.

Getting back up we stare the rush at each other but Finn interrupts us saying the spar is over just as she jumped up and was delivers a kick to my head. I think quickly and grab her leg and pull her towards me with both of us falling back her landing on top of me stradling me.

"Maybe you could have called the fight off before another attack was thrown.

Tiona:"Yeah would've helped."

She says as she gets off me and offer me a hand up which I gladly accept.

Finn:"Y/n do you have a weapon?"

"I have a sword but its at the hostess of fertility. I found it in the dungeon the other day after dealing with some lizards."

Finn:"Can you go get it, I want to see how you are with it, you'll be sparring against Ais."

"Got it got it. But I perfer fighting barehanded were I can crush skulls, throats, or cave in chest."

Tiona starts rubbing her throat and side.

Tiona:"Are you sure he needs a sword his strength sure is something."

I then leave to the Hostess to get my sword and inform Mama Mia of my joining the Loki Familia.

"Mama Mia!"

Mama Mia:"Yeah Kid?"

"I joined the Loki Familia."

Suddenly Anya comes running and tackles me in a hug.

Anya:"Your mine meow!"

I started blushing.

"A-Anya -"

Anya:"Nyo nye nyonly person nyi nyagreed to share nyu with nyis Ryuu!"

"Share? What are you talking about."

Mama Mia:"They both have feelings for you kid. Dont tell me you didn't notice."

"Well I just figured out Ryuu did the other day, Anya I knew about."

Anya:"Nyand nyu didn't say nyanything nya~?"

"I was waiting for the right time."

Chloe:"Just kiss already."

Looking at each other we slowly close the distance between our lips until they meet making a gently sweet kiss. Breaking the kiss we stare at each other smiling, that is until Ryuu pushes Anya to the side and kisses me too.

After the kiss they both hug me. Anya then gets an adoreably happy face and turns to Ryuu.

Anya:"Nyi finyally got to touch nyu!"

She says while enveloping Ryuu in a hug causing me and the others to laugh.

"Well as much as I would like to stay here I got to get back to the Loki familia I'm suppose to spar against Ais with my sword."

Mama Mia:"Its in your room. I had a feeling this was gonna happen so I got your stuff ready to move I also got your sword but it sure does has some weight to it."

She says as she throws a bag to me and hold the sword out to me which I grab and start tossing up and down with ease.

"Really? It doesn't seem heavy in the slightest."

Mama Mia:"Would you look at that you dont seem to have any problem with the weight. I'm the only one here that could lift that thing."

"Enchantment or something, maybe I should have it checked out? I go to Hephaestus for that right?"

Mama Mia:"Yeah and try not to make anyone else fall for you."

"Its not entirely in my control."

Anya:"Nyif nyanyonye nyelse wants to date nyu we have to know first, got nyit?"

"I'll be sure to remember that."

Anya:"Good."

Ryuu:"Very."

"I'm sure she'll be happy to hear that. Well im off see ya."

I leave after giving both of the a goodbye kiss.

Soon enough getting back to the Twilight Manor I get to the training ground where I see Ais waiting.

"Before we start do I have to solely use my sword the entire time?"

Finn:"Not nessacarily no, but we would like if you did make use of it in your fighting style."

"Got it."

Finn:"Alright if both fighter are ready?"

Ais:*nods*

I give him a thumbs up.

Finn:"Start."

I run at Ais and go for a overhead slash she blocks it but is pushed down by the force of the swing, almost making her knees buckle.

'Incorperate the swond to my fighting style.'

I then go for a kick to her side forcing her to dodge it. Ais recoveres and goes for a thrust to my chest I block it with the flat of my sword and use it to push her sword to the side. Which leaves an opening and I use it to punch her in her side making her grunt and sending her back a little.

Finn:"Alright thats enough! The spars over."

"Aww I was just about to throw my sword."

Bete:"Why would you throw your weapon?"

"My sword carries alot of force due to my strength so it would work well as a projectile, and I get stronger when fighting barehanded."

Finn:"So you could throw your opponent off by throwing your weapon and get an edge on them, not that bad of a strategy."

"Yeah but Ais saw my fight with Tiona so I dont think the suprise would have lasted longer than a second."

Ais:"You hit hard, and due to the force of your swings it would have been best if I dodged, but it could still do you good if you have some training."

Finn:"Y/n if you mind could you strike the ground with your sword full force."

"No problem."

I jump in the air and raise my sword in the air and slam it down to the ground cracking it and throwing dust up.

"Strength is a big asset of mine." *smile*

Loki Familia:"We can see."

Chapter End brought to you by Tiona and Tione teaching Y/n a dance

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

140K 7.1K 34
When you woke up, you didn't know what happened. You don't know how you got to the hospital. And you especially don't know the people who are aroun...
165K 8K 117
Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon with Gate of Babylon? ... Waking up in a mysterious world, August finds himself grappling with the d...
370 5 7
In a universe ruled by gods, everything tilts towards chaos and the balance becomes upturned when the king of the gods is killed by a sleeping evil...
12.5K 607 12
[Yandere reverse harem x reader] You wake up in a dungeon in a world you dont recognize and with no memory. Everyone tries keeping you at their side...