Everyone hates me (end)

Od Felipebarbadosa

1. Ultimate Villain Witness the journey of a second rich generation to become a super Villain. "Stabbed some... Více

1. Transmigrated
2. A Trainee
3. CEO
4. Chinese Mozart
6. Tyrant At School
7. Saving A Life
8. I'm The Beta
9. A Handsome New Actor
10. We Meet Again
11. Super Villain
12. Burning Flame
13. Stalker
14. Chasing Him
15. Weekend
16. Your Choice
17. I Must Be Crazy
18. My Wifey
19. Target Locked
20. First Sex?
21. Troubles Find You At Door
22. Daddy
23. Moving In
24. Jealousy
25. Retribution
26. Love Is In The Air
27. Second Chance
28. Meeting In Laws
29. Living Together
30. In Love
31. Poisoned?
32. A Farming Village
33. Cruel People
34. Unwanted Ending
35. Win And Win
36. Official Date
37. Lost Him
38. You Are Perfect
1.Going To War
2. New School
3. Roommate
4. Dating Someone
5. Paid And Taken
6. NSFW
7. Revelation
8. System Is Gone
9. Donated
10. Meeting The Parent
11. His Wifey
12. Confession

5. Rebirth

1K 75 7
Od Felipebarbadosa

"Jeff!"

Jeff looks back when he got called. Unaware of the danger.

Few rotten eggs got thrown to him, tainted his face, hair and body.

"Screw you! Why don't you go die?" curses the black fan (hater).

Jerome tries to chase the attacker. Unfortunately the black fan has started his motorcycle and left the crime spot.

Jeff Lin wipes some smelly egg yolks from his face. He checks his looks on a nearby car mirror.

He takes a pic of his messy self and posts it on Weibo.

"Nailed it! A successful hated villain!"

Jerome wipes his poor actor's face with few wet tissue.

Jeff looks at their Nanny car. He can't take a ride. It will ruin the seat. Their company can't afford another car.

He comments, "There is a public bath nearby. Let me take a bath."

"Okay. I'll buy some clothes for you."

"Nothing too expensive. Just ordinary sportwears will do."

Unlike other actors, Jeff cares not for his image. He only thinks about his uncle and his lifespan. More money spended meant less of his time.

It felt refreshed after bathing.

In the Nanny car, Jerome asks," Comet shoes wants you in their new ads. What do you think?"

"Cool!"

First ads commercial is a sport shoes. From local brand.

Jeff asks, "Why a villain role like me?"

"This shoes model represents rich and rebellions. They need bad boy type as a representative."

"You got me. That's really fit my details."

Jeff is the only heir from Lin main family branch. The rich second generation. He also acts as a villain in his last movie.

Maybe the company hired him because they lacked fund to hire someone else.

It doesn't matter for Jeff. Little money is still money into his pocket. Mosquito meat is still meat.

Jeff orders, "Get me a villain role. The worst the better."

"Why don't you aim for a leading role?"

Jeff chuckles.

"Stabbed someone. Punched others. Kill. Mass destruction. Anything is possible for a villain. The sweetest thing is getting paid."

The agent is silent. His IQ has gone offline. This is the first time he met an actor who strived to be a worst villain ever.

Jeff rubs his face.

Sorry, Jerome. My face isn't suitable for a protagonist. Most folks think I look cunning with my phoenix eyes. Not trustworthy enough.

In his last life, Jeff aimed for the leading actor. Or at least second main lead. All his movies sank. Not worth mentioned. He lost a lot of money and time.

This time he will take a new route. As a villain.

Main lead always got more money. Villains don't get paid enough. They only have fun for ridiculing the protagonist. Torturing them.

They arrive in Honey Cafe. Many dishes here have honey added into it. From milk teas to cakes.

(Yu Xiang)

"You're late," complaints Yu Xiang.

He sounded like a boyfriend complaint about him being late.

Jeff shakes his head and smiles. They are meeting in a private room in the Cafe. Yu Xiang's scandals prevent them to meet in public.

He apologizes, "Sorry. I need to take a bath first. Shall we negotiate?"

Yu Xiang says nothing. He is busy eating his ice cream. He might be a hot blooded guy. His songs are top notch.

That's why Jeff is dying to get him cross over to his company.

Jeff orders a glass of milk tea. He presses his hand to a table and taps few times.

He asks, "Have you consider it?"

"I'm just a phony, remember? No one would love my songs."

"Don't let a fake lover ruin your whole life."

Yu Xiang stops eating. He looks bitter. He loved that guy. That's how he could steal his songs. He showed that jerk whenever he created a new song. Like a dumb peacock showing off his tail feathers.

Jeff asks, "Don't bury yourself. The world will know the truth someday. Just kept composing songs. That moron can't make wonderful songs. Not like you."

Yu Xiang shakes his head. He exhales.

He confesses, "It's no use. I don't believe in love anymore. Can't write another love song."

Jeff smirks. He taps on the table few times.

He asks, "Did I ask for a love song? You could compose any song. From songs about brokenheart to despising, cursing your ex."

Yu Xiang is shocked. His old company always urged him to write more love songs.

It's the first time someone asked him to compose anything. He paid a lot of penalty when he broke contract with his old label. Because the company did nothing to support him against the scandals.

Jeff explains, "I got a female singer in my company. She has been trapped as an idol for many years. It's time for her to break free. Compose many good songs for her. Make her #1 girl crush."

"Me? You think I could do it?"

"Why not? A composer always used life experiences to make good songs. Like Eric Clapton when his son died. Tears in heaven always made me realize life is fragile."

Jeff adds, "Richard Marx with Right here waiting. You need to pour your miserable feelings into your songs. And continue your life."

Yu Xiang sighs. That was the best advice he got from anyone. His psychiatrist only prescribed him medicines to suppress his depression.

He asks,"Do you think anyone would like my songs anymore?"

"I want you to compose songs under a new name. That's how people would judge your songs. By their worth. Not judging based on your scandals."

"You won't cheat me? Claiming them as your songs?"

Jeff chuckles.

He explains, "We shall write specifically in the contract about your alias name. You could ask your lawyer to check it thoroughly."

"Good. I like your idea."

Jeff asks, "What's the alias name? I shall put it down in the contract."

"Scandal? Bad guy? Worthless man?" suggests Yu Xiang.

Jeff shakes his head.

He asks, "How about Wu Ming (Nameless)? You are supposed to be a new and nameless composer."

"That's nice. Let's go with that name."

Jeff offers his hand and they shake hands.

He says, "Welcome to our company, Mr. Wu Ming. Enjoy your rebirth in musical industry."

"Thank you. For giving me hope again."

The next day, Ethan fixed his necktie.

Ethan says, "You look neat. Perfect for signing a contract."

"Don't know if I could write a song or not."

"Just give it a try. You composed wonderful songs. Hate to see that bastard ruined it."

Ethan sighs after Yu Xiang leaves by taking subway. His idol got it rough. Falling for the wrong man.

The jerk took everything from him. His pride as a composer. Nothing worst than called a thief.

Yu Xiang has composed many love songs in the last seven years.

People judged him for being a gay. Saying his old love songs were worthless.

Yu Xiang acts cold to anyone around him. He fears people have hidden motives when they approach him.

Bitten by a snake, feared rope for ten years.

Ethan mumbles, "I hope he recovered. Love crossed boundaries. Straight, bend, anyone could fall in love."

He sighs. He leaves the apartment and locks the door. He is Honey Cafe owner.

It's almost 8AM. Time to open the Cafe. Hopefully everything works out for Yu Xiang.

Ethan hopes he could hear his new song in the near future.

In an office at 19 floors.

Aaron receives a phone call.

He asks, "Have you assigned the ads to Jeff Lin?"

His business partner assured him that Jeff has signed the sport shoes ads.

Aaron smiles.

He says, "Thank you. I will proceed with our negotiation. The deal is yours."

Jeff won't accept any ads from him. That's why Aaron asked a friend to promote Jeff.

---------------------------------

Please vote and comment.

A temperamental composer, Yu Xiang. He loved a delicate looking shou few years back. That man is also a composer. He stole many of his songs.

Yu Xiang got labeled as a thief. People condemned him. Saying he's unworthy to write love songs. Because he is a gay.

Of course a rival company was behind all the scandals. Because they want to take him down.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

73.6K 5.2K 50
I ALWAYS THOUGHT I WAS THE SECOND MALE LEAD. BUT TURNS OUT I WAS EVEN LESS THAN THAT. WHEN I THOUGHT I HAD DIED, I MET THE DEVIL. EXCEPT THAT WE H...
49.2K 2.6K 55
Getting Isekai'd to another world is indeed awesome, especially embarking on an adventure as a hero to defeat the Demon King, who turns out to be a w...
33 0 14
In the eyes of the world, the Dark Lord met his end at the hands of the gods, yet unknown to all, he has reincarnated, subtly weaving a grander consp...
414K 18.2K 50
A shameless and sometimes even sadistic beauty. That's how the people would describe Shu Ning. He was very popular with men and woman equally but of...