Saying Goodbye

Від ttwrites4

g᥆᥆ძᑲᥡᥱ- ᥙsᥱძ 𝗍᥆ ᥱ᥊⍴rᥱss g᥆᥆ძ ᥕіsһᥱs ᥕһᥱᥒ ⍴ᥲr𝗍іᥒg ᥆r ᥲ𝗍 𝗍һᥱ ᥱᥒძ ᥆𝖿 ᥲ ᥴ᥆ᥒ᥎ᥱrsᥲ𝗍і᥆ᥒ complete greatest r... Більше

characters
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
NEW STORY

chapter 11

24 1 0
Від ttwrites4

kiara pov
i wake up to mikey kissing my neck. i look down at him to see him cuddled closely to me with one leg draped over mine. he looks up at me.

"good morning." he smiles.

"morning." i force a smile. my neck tingles with each kiss.

"you ok?" he asks.

"yea. just tired." i reply. "what time is it?" i groan.

"almost five." he says.

"five?!"

"yea. i have to have enough time to take you home and get back to get ready for school." he says.

"ok." i sigh.

"come on. you have school today." he says. he stands up from the bed.

"can i lay in bed for a few more minutes?" i ask sleepily.

"i have to take you home so you can change clothes. you can sleep on the way." he replies. he reaches for my hand.

"ugh. fine." i groan. i grab his hand. he pulls me off the bed.

"get your shoes."

i glare at him. he looks at me and smiles. i roll my eyes and grab my shoes from beside the bed. he grabs a bag and stuffs my clothes inside. he tosses the bag on his bed. he walks to his dresser. he takes out a pair of sweatpants and tosses them to me.

"put them on." he demands.

"why?" i ask.

"it's cold outside." he replies. i roll my eyes and slide on the sweatpants. i grab my phone off the nightstand. "you ready?" he asks.

"yea." i answer.

i stand up and grab the bag of clothes he threw on my bed. i walk out of his room. simone is in the kitchen.

"good morning." she smiles.

"good morning." i force a smile.

"you ok?" she asks.

"yea. i'll be fine." i reply.

"you sure?"

"yea."

she walks up to me and hugs me.

"i know this might make things worse, but i'm always here for you if you need me." she says.

"thank you." i say. a tear slips from my eye. she pulls away with a smile. she wipes my tear away. mikey walks down the stairs.

"you ready kiara?" he asks.

"yea." i reply.

"ok. let's go." simone kisses my forehead.

"see you soon." she smiles. i give her a genuine smile back.

mikey grabs my hand. he leads me to his car. he opens the door for me. i climb inside. he closes the door and walks to the other side. he gets into the drivers side.

"you ok?" he asks.

"yea. i'm fine."

"get some sleep." he demands.

"yes sir." i joke. he smiles and cranks up the car. he pulls off out of the driveway and down the road. that's all i remember before sleep took over me.

mikey pov 
kiara fell asleep as soon as i pulled out of the driveway. she's been through a lot the past 24 hours. i just really want her to stop crying over him. he's not worth her tears.

i pull up to her house an hour later. i put the car in park. i hop out the car. i open the passenger door and grab the bag with kiara's clothes inside and toss it on my back. i grab her phone. multiple messages and missed calls pop up on her screen.

aliana- 2 messages
isaiah❤︎- 4 messages
pops☂︎︎- 16 messages
uriah☯︎︎- 1 message 
pops☂︎︎- 27 missed calls
isaiah❤︎- 5 missed calls
aliana- 12 missed calls

i slide her phone in my pocket. i unbuckle her seat belt. i grab her and pull her out the car.

"mikey what are you doing?" she asks sleepily.

"you're home." i whisper.

"ok." she says.

she relaxes in my arms. i close the door and lock it. i carry her up the sidewalk. i ring the doorbell.

isaiah opens the door. he looks tense as he opens the door, but relaxes when he sees kiara in my arms. aliana watches from the kitchen. isaiah steps to the side to let me in. i walk inside and lay her on the couch. i take the bag off my back and place it on the floor beside the couch.

"you're mikey?" her dad asks.

"yes." i reply.

"where did you find her?" he asks.

"she came to my house last night." i reply.

"what happened?" isaiah asks.

i look at kiara. she shuffles on the couch.

"i think it's best if she tells you." i say.

"tell me what happened right now!" her dad demands.

"with all due respect sir, it's not my story to tell." i say. kiara sits up on the couch.

"dad why are you yelling?" kiara asks.

"tell me why you didn't come home last night." her dad demands.

"i went to see cameron." she says.

"and?"

"he tried to rape me." she whispers.

"he what?!" isaiah yells.

"he tried to rape me." she repeats.

"send me that niggas address." isaiah says. he heads up the stairs.

"isaiah!" aliana yells as she follows him.

"he tried to rape you?" her dad asks.

"yea." a tear slides down her cheek. her dad sits beside her. he pulls her into a hug.

"how did you end up at mikey's house?" he asks.

"i drove there. his mom was nice enough to let me stay the night." she says. he kisses her forehead and stands up.

"thank you for bringing her home." he says. he puts his hand out for me to shake.

"you're welcome sir." i reply. i shake his hand.

"you can call me geo." he says.

"you're welcome geo." he releases his hand from mine and sits beside kiara again. "i have to get going. i have to go to school." i announce.

"isaiah, get back here right now!" aliana yells from upstairs.

"ok." kiara says.

"i'll see you later." i say. she stands up and walks up to me. she wraps her arms around my waist. i wrap my arms around her. she squeezes me gently.

"bye." she sighs. i kiss her forehead.

"see you later geo." i say.

"see you mikey." he replies. i head to the door. isaiah and aliana rush down the stairs.

"ayo, mikey. take me to that nigga house." isaiah says. i smile and look at kiara.

"i would but i promised your sister i wouldn't hurt him." i say. isaiah looks at kiara. "plus i don't know where he lives."

"don't worry 'bout it. i'll see him at school." isaiah growls. he walks past aliana toward the stairs.

"see you later mikey." aliana smiles.

"see you, aliana." i reply. i walk out the front door. i sigh and hop in my car. i drive off, watching kiara's house get further in distance as i drive away.

kiara pov
"you don't have to go to school today if you don't want to." dad says.

"no. i need to go. i can't get behind on work and i can't miss too many days of school." i say.

"ok." he says hesitantly. he kisses my forehead and walks up the stairs.

"you gonna be ok?" aliana asks.

"yea." i sigh. my eyes tear up.

"don't cry ki." aliana says. she walks up to me and pulls me into a hug. tears fall down my face. i sob into her shoulder. "it's gonna be ok ki. he'll get what he deserves. i promise."

(later)
after everything that's happened the past 24 hours, i'm surprisingly in a good mood. i've been listening to music all morning, trying to get my head right. despite all that's happened to me with cameron, i decide to hide the pain with happiness.

i walk down the stairs. aliana is waiting in the kitchen for me. i walk into the kitchen.

"did you make french toast?" i ask with a smile on my face.

"yes. i did." she smiles back.

"why?"

"because i know how much you like it." i smile wider. "plus i wanted some myself." aliana says.

"she's lying. i made french toast." uriah says from the living room. i look over at him.

"what are you doing here?" i ask. i walk up to him.

"just wanted to make sure you're ok." he says.

"that's very considerate uriah but you didn't have to come all the way out here to see if i was ok." i say.

"well, i thought it was the best option since you didn't answer your phone." he states.

"fair enough." i walk back into the kitchen. "thanks uriah."

"you're welcome." he says.

"alright ki. we better get going. we still have to pick up kate." aliana says.

"ok." i grab my bag from off the floor and toss it over my shoulder. "see you later uriah."

"wait. where's isaiah?" he asks.

"he got picked up by one of his football friends." i reply.

"ight. have a good day." he smiles and walks into the kitchen.

aliana and i walk out the front door. she unlocks the doors to her car. we hop in. she pulls off. dababy plays from the speakers.

"what happened while you were with mikey?" aliana asks.

"what you mean?"

"you spent the night at his house. you had his clothes on. you slept in his bed! something happened, and i wanna know what." she exaggerates.

"we kissed before we went to bed."

"and?"

"and that's it. nothing else happened." i shrug.

"ok. ok." aliana says. she pulls up to kate's house. kate walks outside. she gets in the back seat.

"what's up?" she smiles.

"kiara spent the night at mikey's." aliana says.

"you're lying." kate says with a wide smile.

"nope. he brought her home this morning." aliana says. she smiles at me and speeds off down the road.

"seriously kiara?" kate asks.

"yea. i spent the night there." i sigh.

"what happened?" kate asks.

"nothing happened." i state.

"you spent the night at his house. something happened and i wanna know what." kate smiles.

"we kissed before bed and nothing else happened." i shrug.

"i want you to think about last night. really think about it, and tell us what happened." kate says.

"ok." i sigh and think back to last night. "nope. nothing else."

"call mikey. i know he ate the cat like his momma's cooking." kate says.

aliana laughs.

"no he didn't." i sigh.

"call him." aliana says. i roll my eyes. i go to my recent calls and look for mikey's name. i press his contact and put the phone to my ear.

"no. put it on speaker." kate says eagerly.

i put it on speaker. mikey answers.

"hello?"

"hey. i have a question." i say.

"what's up?"

"kate and aliana wanna know if we did anything last night. can you tell them what happened?" i ask.

"uhh-ok. umm, to sum it up, we talked for a minute. then we kissed. then we went to bed." he says.

"you're lying!" aliana yells. she swerves the wheel to the right.

"drive the damn car, ali." i say.

"stop lying mikey." kate says.

"i'm not lying." he says.

"you know you ate that pussy like collard greens! stop lying to me!" kate yells into the phone.

"no, i didn't." he laughs.

"ok. i'll find out what happened. if it's the last thing i do." kate says.

aliana pulls into her parking spot.

"ight mikey. we're at school so i'll talk to you later." i say.

"ight. bye."

"bye." i hang up the phone.

"both of you are lying." kate says as she steps out the car. i grab my bag and hop out.

"nope. we're both serious. that's what happened." i smile. aliana gets out the car.

"i just don't get it. you guys had a night to yourselves and you only kissed before you went to bed?" aliana questions.

"yes." i reply.

"if i was you, i'd be all over that man." kate says.

"exactly. like i said ki. cuff him." aliana notes.

"ok. i will." i sigh.

"yea?!" kate asks excitedly.

"eventually."

"it better be soon or i'm cuffing him." aliana says.

"he has a game tomorrow. y'all wanna come with me?" i ask.

"hell yes." aliana says.

"fasho." kate smiles. 

"cool. it's in charlotte so we're leaving at 5:30." i say.

"why?" kate groans.

"because it takes us over an hour to get there and i know y'all like to eat when we travel further than 10 minutes when going somewhere." i say. 

"fine." kate pouts.

rose runs up to me.

"kiara!" she pant.

"what is it?" i ask confused.

"it's isaiah." she says.

"what happened with isaiah?" i ask.

"he got into a fight." rose says.

"with who? what happened?" aliana badgers.

"where is he?"

"he got into a fight with cameron. he's in the principals office." rose places her hands on her knees. "sorry i'm tired. i was running—running around the school to find you." she stands up and places her hands on her hips. "i'm so out of shape."

"lord." kate sighs.

"ok. he was walking across the bus lot looking for cameron. when he found him, he walked up to him and punched him. he started going at him pretty hard. he wouldn't stop."

"damn it. i told him to leave it alone." i groan.

"you know how bad it is?" aliana asks.

"all i know is cameron had to go to the nurses office and isaiah's in the principals office. i saw the last part of it because someone recorded. cameron doesn't look to good." rose explains.

"fucking hell isaiah." i sigh.

"let's go to the principals office, ki." aliana suggests.

"yea."

"we'll see you guys later." aliana says. she hooks her arm in mine. we walk inside the school. we walk down a hallway. we turn into the front office. the lady at the front desk is looking the other way. aliana and i glance at each other before turning down the hall that leads to the principals office. aliana opens the door. isaiah turns around in the chair he's sitting in. he looks at us. he sighs in relief.

"mrs. presley. mrs. monroe. i wasn't expecting you." principal torres says.

"we heard about what happened. we just wanted to make sure isaiah was ok." i say.

"while i'm sure he appreciates the gesture, isaiah and i have things to discuss." principal torres insists.

"i'm sure you do, but i'd like to at least understand what his consequences will be." i say.

"he's our little brother after all." aliana says.

isaiah smiles at us. he looks at the principal expectantly.

principal torres takes a deep breath before replying. "take a seat." he says.

i sit down in a chair beside isaiah. aliana sits on my lap.

"that's not exactly what i meant, but, ok."
♕⚤♔
~TT

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

53.6K 1.1K 30
𝕀𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕕𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕞𝕤, 𝕪𝕠𝕦'𝕣𝕖 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕞𝕖 𝕎𝕖'𝕝𝕝 𝕓𝕖 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕀 𝕨𝕒𝕟𝕥 𝕦𝕤 𝕥𝕠 𝕓𝕖 𝔸𝕟𝕕 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖, 𝕨𝕙𝕠 �...
359K 12K 66
It's a story worth reading! Featuring a lot of your favourite high school/college basketball players!
133K 7.8K 70
Read part 1, 2, and 3 before this one!
Like Totally Від koko ღ

Підліткова література

29.6M 505K 68
"I'm the sexy guy in school, and all the ladies want me. So don't act like you don't. And try not to make it seem like a surprise Princess because yo...