Is it wrong to be blessed fro...

By TediousBison

The dungeon has always been a dangerous place especially for the unprepared. Now what happens when a adventur... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
A/N
Bete?
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 25.5
Chapter 26
Chapter 26.5
Y/n at Chaldea
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 1

22.1K 305 190
By TediousBison

No Pov

???:"Did the sky always look like that?"

A (h/c) male? says as they look up at the 'sky' causing their hair to cascade down thier back.

???:"Looks like a bunch of crystals. And what is that flying thing? A bird...no they had feathers I believe."

They then start to walking around the clearing they found themselves. Looking to the other side of the clearing they spot a bunch of weapons in the ground on what seems to be graves, as he stares at them a sadness starts to form.

???:"Did I know these people? I dont know..."

The figure then stares at the grave lost in solemn thought unaware of the person entering the clearing behind them.

Ryuu Pov

Walking into the clearing where my fallen comrades graves are I see a figure with (h/c) hair stoping midway down their back, their clothes seem to be a mess, they also seem to be in some sort of trance staring at the graves.

I walk up behind them and get their attention.

"Excuse me, can I ask why you're here?"

They then turn around facing me letting me get a good look at their face. A few freckles on their cheeks, they have a rather feminine face structure with a green gem below their lips, along with deep (e/c) eyes that seem to have tears in them. Why would they be crying?

???:"Who were these people?"

"The Astraea Familia, they were killed by Juggernaut on the 27th floor. Why?"

???:"Did I know these people?"

"I don't know I don't recall ever seeing you around them. Why do you ask?"

???:"I feel a sadness wash over me looking at these graves as if I should know them, but I cant remember."

"Well they were my familia, I dont recall you being part of our familia, or friends of anyone of them. Mind if I ask your name maybe it would help."

???:"Im sorry to say I dont recall my name or any details about me. I just woke up on the other side of this clearing not long ago."

"That is a problem. Well my name is Ryuu Lion. I can help you get to the surface it would be in your best interest if you left the dungeon."

???:"Dungeon?"

"A series of floors going downwards with monsters on each of them seeking to kill the adventurers the explore them."

???:"I would guess thats why the sky looks more like a ceiling then."

"Before we leave would you mind if I check your back for something?"

???:"uh sure but mind my asking for what exactly?"

"A falna orblessing from a god, if you are in the dungeon you should have one, it should have any information one would need about you."

???:"Go ahead then."

They left their top and move their hair out of the way and I examine their back and see a feathered serpent encirlcing his name and one of his skills, but other than that I can see no godly symbol.

(Your wearing what Quetzalcoatl from fate wears minus the headdress.)

'This is strange no godly symbol but he still has stats.'

I decide to read aloud all that I could read of his status.

"Name Y/n, gender Male, race elf. Level 2, strength 967 S, Endurance 783 B, Dexterity 800 A, Agility 767 B, Magic 650 C. I cant read your skills or abilities however."

Y/n:"So my name is Y/n, does this mean I am part of some familia."

"That would be the strange thing I noticed, a godly symbol doesnt appear on you. Other than the feathered serpent which I believe to be a symbol for Quetzalcoatl you have no godly symbol on you indicating your familia."

Y/n:"That worrying, right?"

"Indeed but thats something to be sorted out on the surface. Lets head out now. You stay back i'll deal with any monsters."

Y/n:"Got it."

Timeskip brought to you by Y/n german suplexing a kobold as Ryuu watchs

Y/n Pov

Eina:"So your telling me you found him on the 18th floor and he has no memories of who he was, and he also has a falna but is part of no appearent familia."

Ryuu:"Yes."

Eina then sighs.

Eina:"Give me a minute to see if any of the advisors recognize his name. Y/n right?"

Ryuu:"Thats what appeared on his back."

After a few minutes Eina comes back.

Eina:"No one recognizes the name, I also asked about Quetzalcoatl and they didn't come down from heaven so I dont know what to do."

Ryuu then looks at me.

Ryuu:"Do you remember if you can you cook?"

"uhh....I do believe I can why?"

Ryuu:"He can work for Mama Mia until something is figured out, whether it be by you or him."

Eina:"Well he could be mistaken for a female at first glance."

Ryuu:"Y/n follow me."

"Coming, see you another time Eina."

Getting up I follow Ryuu to a place called the hostess of fertility. Entering the building I see a dwarf, two humans, and three cat people.

Ryuu"Mama Mia i'm back and i've brought someone."

Mama Mia:"Oh Ryuu where'd you find her."

Ryuu:"Well I was wondering if he could work here, I found him on the 18th floor, and it appears he has no memmoies of his past. He's a level three with no appearent famillia affiliation."

Mama Mia:"mmm."

Mama Mia starts studying me as does everyone else which makes me slightly nervous.

???:"Syr nya? are you sure shes a male nya?"

Ryuu:"Yes Anya despite his appearnce he is male it says so on his status."

Anya then stands infront of me and pokes my chest.

Anya:"Well nyeither her chest nyis flat nyor nyits nyactually nya myale."

Mama:"Well Ryuu what do you suppose he could do here?"

Ryuu:"You said May was needing a hand in the kitchen and he said he remember how to cook."

May:"Wha?"

Anya then walks behind me and starts messing with my hair.

Anya:"Ryuu nyare nyu sure he's nyan nyelf. He doesn't seem to mind mewn touching him."

Hearing that I move my hair out the way of both my ears, the left one had a scar on it while half the right one was cut off. Seeing your ears seemed to ear shocked gasp from them all. I just look at them confused not knowing the reason for their reactions, Ryuu seeing my confusion gets a mirror and holds it up to my face so I could see my ears.

Seeing my right ear I flinch as the sounds of chains ring in my ears as I subconsiously rub my wrist which are covered by braces. I snap out of my thoughts as I hear Ryuu call my name.

Ryuu:"Y/n are you alright?"

"Y-yeah I think."

I cover my ears with my hair, specifically my right one. A silver hair maid stands infront of me.

Syr:"I'm Syr a waitress, nice to meet you Y/n."

The catwoman with brown hair that was behind me stands next to her.

Anya:"I'm Anya a waitress, nyice to mewnet nyu Y/n."

Another catwoman with black hair stands beside her.

Chloe:"Im Chloe a waitress, nice to meet you Y/n."

A woman with brown hair stands on the other side of Syr.

Lunoire:"I'm Lunoire a waitress, nice to meet you Y/n."

Another cat woman stands next to her.

May:"I'm May the chef, nice to meet you Y/n, seems like you'll be helping me in the kitchen."
(I tried to figure her hair color out, I gave up.)

The dwarf with long brown hair stands behind them all who's the same height as you.
(She's 180 cm, or 5'11 as stated by the wiki.)

Mama Mia:"And I'm Mia Grand the owner of the Hostess of Fertility, but just call me Mama Mia. Glad to finally have someone to help May in the back."

"Its nice meeting you all, I'm Y/n, but it seems like you all know that. Two questions do I have to wear a uniform aswell? Can you show me around the kitchen May?"

Mama Mia:"Yes you will have to wear a uniform, it'll be similar to what May is wearing."

May:"I'll show you around I also want to see how good you are at cooking, follow me."

I follow her to the back and she starts to show me around the kitchen. We eventually arrive at the stove and she hands me some ingredients.

May:"Now I want you to use all these ingredients to make something. Mama Mia will be your judge."

"Understood May."

I stare at teh ingredients for a second thinking about what to cook before something pops into mind, and I start working.

Mama Mia Pov

"Are you sure he can cook Ryuu?"

Ryuu:"He said he remember how too and May is back there watching him and I haven't heard any complaints."

Just then May walks out of the kitchen.

May:"He's almost done, he'll be out with the food in a minute."

"What's he cooking."

May:"Not sure, when I asked he just shrugged."

About 7 minutes later he comes out with a plate of food. He sets a plate infront of me. It did look interesting, but interesting doesnt mean its good.

Y/n:"Here you go. I'm not sure what the dish is called but you dont need the name of something to cook. Dig in."

"Well kid I'll admit it looks and smells good."

I then pick a fork up and take a bite, and he's right its good like really good.

Putting the fork down I look at him with a serious expression making him get nervous.

"Consider yourself hired kid! Well until your able to figure yourself out."

I smile at him as he smiles and hugs the person closest to him which happens to be Anya causing her to blush.

Chapter End brought to you by Bell coming to Orario

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

370 5 7
In a universe ruled by gods, everything tilts towards chaos and the balance becomes upturned when the king of the gods is killed by a sleeping evil...
12.5K 601 12
[Yandere reverse harem x reader] You wake up in a dungeon in a world you dont recognize and with no memory. Everyone tries keeping you at their side...
11.4K 429 44
As the tournament of power draws to a close, Universe 6 is obliterated. Unexpectedly, Hit, the legendary assassin, is pardoned and given a second cha...
10.8K 523 26
Ever since Bell was a boy he would have dreams of a night that never ended. Generations would experience only darkness at the hands of the others. Ar...