Dandelions | Yuki Ishikawa

Por NikkieKnickKnack

After her parents died in a car accident, Mio was forced to move with her grandmother from Okinawa to Okazaki... Mais

Disclaimer
Four Eyed Freak
Call Me Yuki
Nagoya
Tall, Scrawny, Smart and Cute
Pretty
Sports Day
Go Out With Me?
Meet Kasumi
I Messed Up
Cold Christmas
Cancer
Tutor
Sleep With Me
Sick
Friendly Visit
We're going out?
You.. What?
What Have I Done?
What about my ice cream?
Love at First Sight
Hen Party
Thinking Out Loud
Euphoria
It's You
Masa & Yuki
Karma is a B*tch
Guilty
One Day
Covid
Time Apart
Cupcakes
Flour
Comfort
Truth or Dare
Not When You're Drunk
Failing to Protect
Against All Odds
Failure
It's Blinding
Little Peanuts
Scared
Uncle Yuji
All is Well
Bonding with the Ishikawa Twins

Ice Cream

1.1K 35 10
Por NikkieKnickKnack

I can't believe I let him drag me into his apartment. My ice cream melted and I'm beyond pissed off right now. His apartment is way bigger than mines, but it's so... gloomy? It's basically empty. The only thing he has, from what I've seen so far are the basic necessities. I took off my sunglasses to properly observe the surroundings.

"Where's the trash?" I asked.

"I'm sorry about your ice cream" he said taking the bag from me and throwing it somewhere in his kitchen.

I just stood by the door awkwardly with my other bag full of bread and pastries. What do I do now? Should I just make a run for it?

"You can come in, you know"

"I..."

"Here, let me take that from you" he took the other bag and put it on his kitchen counter. I basically followed my food... damn it.. I still have to do some grocery shopping. I haven't had breakfast or lunch yet... wait, it's too early for lunch.

"If you're going to talk, make it quick... I still have to do some grocery shopping" I told him.

He didn't say anything.

"Yuki"

"I messed up" was all he said.

No shit, sherlock, I thought.

"No shit"

"Mio, I didn't mean to... I honestly don't know how or why... it just happened"

"It just happened? So, you mean you just walked in and had sex with her"

"Well, I was with Shimada before that. I came home and went straight to my room, locked the doors and when I turned around, she was just on my bed... naked"

"Why didn't you leave? You stayed, Yuki. You could've left when you saw her... but you didn't" I wanted to yell at him, but instead my voice cracked at the end. It's really not the time to be emotional right now... I need to think.

"I know... I should've, but she promised that she'll stop bothering me for.."

"For what?"

"For just a kiss, one kiss"

I rolled my eyes. How stupid...

"She hasn't done anything since we started going out, Yuki. What makes you think that she'll do something when she's halfway across the world?" I was literally poking his chest at this point. I wanted to hit him so bad.

"I wasn't thinking..."

"Obviously"

"Mio, it's a stupid mistake. Give me another chance..."

I thought about it... should I give him another chance? I love him, I really do, but what he did... is that even forgivable? What if Kasumi comes back into his life again? Will he do the same thing? Fall for her trap? Break my heart again?

"What am I to you, Yuki?" I asked.

He seemed surprised when I asked that question.

"Am I just a replacement for her while you're in Italy? So, what's going to happen to me when you're done playing here in Modena? Are you going to run back to her once your back in Japan? I'm just a rebound, aren't I?"

No answer. He just stood there.

"I thought so..." I grabbed my bag of pastries and got ready to leave.

"Mio..."

"I'll see you around, Yuki, good luck with your volleyball career" I quickly left his apartment. I walked a few blocks away before looking for a cab. A couple of months dating and I fall for him, only to get my heart broken again... Maybe I'm the stupid one here. I keep falling for the same guy.

I got back to my apartment and I just feel drained. I still have to grocery shop, but I just stood there by the door. I'm not sure how long I stood there, staring at my closet, crying silently, holding my bag full of bread and pastries... My phone rang and that brought me back to reality. I answered my phone without looking at who was calling me.

"Hello?" I said, my voice weak and almost broke as the end.

"Hi, Fujioka-San. I hope you enjoyed my presents. How are you and Yuki-kun doing?"

"Sato-san"

"One and only, tell me, how did it go with Yuki?"

"You got what you wanted, what else do you want?"

"Nothing, just wanted to see if you liked the pictures and video"

"Fuck off" I told her and hung up.

I threw everything that I was holding against the wall due to my frustration. Everything was going well between us then it all went downhill... My stomach grumbled, I haven't had anything to eat yet. I looked at my bread and pastries and sighed. I tried to salvage what I can, but most of the delicate pastries aren't edible anymore. I put them away and trashed the ones that I can't eat. I still have to go to the grocery to get some food, but I just don't have the energy now. Instead of going out again and buying groceries, I just stripped my clothes off except for my underwear and went to bed, covering myself with my thick blanket.

Someone was calling... my phone was vibrating under my pillows. I answered it without checking who's calling.

"Yeah?"

"It's Yuki, I'm outside. Can you... let me in? It's snowing and I have food and ice cream"

Food? Ice cream?!

Without thinking, except for food and ice crean, I grabbed my keys and threw it out the window before going back to my bed and closed my eyes.

I heard my door opened and closed. I heard it get locked and someone taking their shoes off.

"You should've at least looked out the window before throwing your keys to make sure it's me" I heard him say.

I'm still pissed off, disappointed, heart broken... but having him near me calms me down. I didn't move or say anything.

I heard him put something in my fridge, probably the ice cream. I hope it's hazelnut...

"Mio... are you not going to say anything? I know what I did is beyond forgivable and I know my chances of getting another chance with you is extremely low, but I just... I just can't let you go without trying"

I do want to give him another chance, but what's going to happen once he's done playing for Modena? He's bound to go back to Japan and probably continue his studies at Chuo. If he does go back to Italy, what are the chances that he'll play for the same team? He could go to other cities etc. I know it's selfish for me to say this, but I don't want him to leave Modena... I like what we have here.

I heard him walk towards my bed... what is he going to do now?

"Do you mind if I join you?"

I scooted, giving him some space. I felt him right behind me, but I didn't dare to turn around. I don't know how I'll react if I see him. I can feel the heat radiating from him. I wanted him to embrace me... to pull me into his arms and say that he's sorry.

"I thought about it... what you asked me earlier. I honestly don't know what's going to happen after the league... I would love to stay with you here, I like what we have here, the simple life. If not, I would want to take you to wherever I go, although that seems impossible since we're both still in uni. Kasumi... I already made it clear to her that we're done... I honestly don't even know why I went out with her. I wasn't happy when I was with her, I wasn't myself..."

I felt him scoot closer, but it looks he didn't want to touch me... He's waiting for me.

"Moving to Modena was a breath of fresh air. Then, small world as it is, you happened to be here as well. I'm happy when I'm around you. You make me happy... You make my heart flutter every single time you smile. My heart skips a beat every time you touch me..."

I was silently crying at this point. How do you let someone go when they're basically spilling their heart out to you?

"I love you, Mio, so much..."

I felt his hand stroke my hair softly. Before I knew it, I turned around to face him.. He frowned a bit when he saw me, he gently wiped my tears away before he pulled me to him, wrapping his arms around me as I silently cry into his chest, cried myself to sleep.

I'm not sure what time it was when I woke up, I just know that it's dark outside and so is my apartment. I felt his breath on the back of my neck and his hand around my stomach, which grumbled in protest since I haven't had any food.

"Hungry?" he asked, pulling me closer to him.

I just nodded. He kissed my shoulder before moving... when he moved his away, I quickly turned around and grabbed it, I didn't want him to leave.

"Don't leave.." I whispered.

"You're hungry"

"I can wait a bit longer"

He laid back down and we were face to face, sort of. It was then that I realized that I'm basically naked... all I'm wearing is my underwear. I quickly tried to cover myself up under the blanket, pulling most of it to me.

"What's wrong? Cold?" he asked.

I shook my head.

"Then what?" he asked again, scooting closer.

"I.. I.."

"I already know, silly. You sort of.. flashed me while you were sleeping"

I did not... did I?

"Don't worry, I didn't see much, just... skin"

"That doesn't help, you know"

He scooted closer and I felt his arm snake around my waist, pulling me to him.

"Mio..."

I looked up at him.. he looks sad, disappointed. I moved my hand to caress his cheek, he closed his eyes...

"It's okay" I told him. He smiled and relaxed, scooting closer to me.. burrying his head on my chest... A little too close to my uhmm.. boobs.. like I could feel his breath there, but he's relaxed, so I'll let it go this time.

"Mio?"

"Hhmm?"

"Are you... I... you're just wearing.. a.."

"Yeah..." I blushed a bit, basically naked.. what was I thinking? Well, I wasn't expecting him to come over..

He lifted himself up and moved on top of me. I quickly covered myself with my arms...

"Can I kiss you?" he asked.

I just nodded.

He leaned down slowly, I closed my eyes and I felt his lips touched mines. His kisses were soft and gentle, taking his time. He grinded on me and I moaned at the feeling... he took this opportunity to slide his tongue in my mouth. My hands made their way down to his pants, unzipping and unbuttoning it. He pulled away for a second and took off his pants followed by his shirt before capturing my lips in a heated kiss. He then made his way to my jawline, kissing here and there, down to my neck where he sucked on my pulse. He left a trail of kisses from my neck to my collarbone... He looked up at me before continuing, asking for permission...

I can't really think straight, right now.. all I want is him... I want to feel him more... I just nodded.

Before continuing, he gave me a gentle kiss, biting my bottom lip before he made his way down to my collarbone. He continued down between my breasts, one of his hand cupped the left side, massaging it, flicking... while he left a trail of kisses going to the right one. He licked it then blew on it.. sending shiver down my back making me moan. He then continued down, he gently traced the scar I have on my abdomen before placing soft kisses on it. His hand tugged on my underwear and before I could respond... my stomach grumbled...

My eyes widened in embarrassment. Any given time would have been fine, but now? I was beyond embarrassed. I wanted to hide myself, grab my blanket and hide. Like why now? Why couldn't my hunger wait another hour or so? I thought he'd be angry or disappointed, but he wasn't... he came back up, rested his head on my chest and started giggling. His giggles turned into laughter, which embarrassed me more. How the heck did he find this entertaining? I'm laying over here mortified and embarrassed... but I can feel his member against me though.

"You're too cute for your own good" he said as pushed himself up. He was using his elbow to hover over me. He wasn't pissed off or disappointed, he just looked at me smiling. He gave me a quick kiss before grinding, making me moan as I felt how hard he was. He sat up and winked.

"I'll heat up some food"

He went to the kitchen and opened the fridge, taking a couple of containers out. He knew where my plates and utensils were and within a few minutes, the food was in the microwave. I sat up, pulling the blanket to cover myself... We were close to actually doing it, but stupid stomach just had to ruin it. I took my phone and checked the time, it was 10:45pm. I slept all day. He came back to the bed with 2 plates of food. I guess I'm having steak and veggies for dinner.

We sat on my bed, eating dinner in silence. It was awkward for me since I can tell that he's uhmmm yeah... he was hard. Once we were done with the food, he took the dishes and washed them. I stood up and wrapped the blanket around me as I opened the curtain to watch the snow falling. It was pretty to look at especially at night. I felt him wrap his arms around my waist, hugging me from behind. His chin resting on my right shoulder as he watch the snow with me. I wish we could stay like this forever...

==================================

A/N: I debated a lot with myself whether she'd forgive Yuki or not... but yeah. I might do a time skip on the next chapter... I'm thinking around 2018 when they're both of college. Might bring Taichi or Masa in the story, a suggestion from a reader! Let's have a love a triangle then. I was thinking about Yuji, but he'll have his own book after this.

I want ice cream now...

Anyway, thank you for all the comments, votes, follows, and support!! I really appreciate them all!

Take care and see you guys on the next chapter!!

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

36.5K 1.3K 25
Y/n wants to be a professional photographer. That's why when an important contest takes place at Karasuno, she decides to use the volleyball team for...
115K 2.5K 46
Kyo Hikari decided to live with your Grandfather in Japan. But even if she tries to stay away from volleyball, she can't and everything starts to cha...
55.6K 1.7K 17
" 𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝐀 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓??? " The succesor of the ice breathing technique, Yuki, goes to Miyagi to live a not-so-normal life, although she is a firs...
18.3K 614 54
A rising volleyball star who was praised for being unbeatable her whole life, was suddenly bested by a random new kid who just flew in. She hates him...