Each Other's End Game 2 (Hiso...

Od _S_Writes

"Where were you when I needed you years ago Hisoka! It's too late." In the quaint walls of his mansion, ther... Viac

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chaptee 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
84
85
86
87 + 88

Chapter 66

68 7 1
Od _S_Writes

"You seriously need to install an elevator in your house Hisoka. These stairs kill me." You groaned as you slowly took each step down.

"It's good exercise though."

Frowning, "Yeah but when you and I get injured badly then it's a nightmare. And you and I get injured a lot when fighting. So we should just have it." You protested.

Smirking cockingly, Hisoka peered at you from the corner of his eyes. "Or you could of just admitted that it hurts to walk whenever I'm done with you. Then I would've called someone to install elevators tomorrow." He cheekily replied.

Rolling your eyes humorously, "Oh please. At least I'm sore everywhere. You the one that gets extremely tired. If you could help it right now, you would fall asleep. So for the sake of your sleepy self not walking down and up several stairs, get the elevator." You easily put Hisoka in his place. Facts he couldn't argue against because it was true. Hisoka was the one that was always tired after sex. Not you. You had the ability to go for a long time. It was only because of your body giving up or going numb that made you stop.

Glaring at you amusingly, "Fine. I'll call them tomorrow." He agreed.

"Finally! 10 minutes late to your own dinner. Rude hosts." Grimmjow remarked.

"Excuse me, if I recall, Hisoka and I didn't invite anyone. Everyone just invites themselves here." You answered him with much snark.

"Geez. I can't believe you guys seriously have sex everyday. Both of ya'llz bruises, hickies, and nail scratches haven't disappeared for the entire month. Always fresh ones replacing the old. None of you even try and hide it in front of us anymore." Grimmjow stated the obvious, drawing all attention to your body and Hisoka's.

"Be grateful we have clothes on at least Grim." You defended.

Waiting for Hisoka to sit at the head of the table, You took his plate and dished out a small portion of food for him. Knowing when he is tired, he doesn't like to eat too much or anything at all.

Seeing Maleeka was highly engrossed with the TV in the lounge, you decided to leave her. Besides, the last thing you want her to hear was people talking about her parents sex life.

"How did you hide it back in high school? Unless it didn't happen as often as it does now." He continued to intrude your privacy.

Sitting adjacent from Hisoka next to Grimmjow on your left, you heavily sighed. "Oh my god, so is today's dinner topic going to be our sex life?"

"Well, we are curious to know how you hid it so well from us." Uta jumped on the wagon.

"Uta not you too." You looked at him in sheer disbelief.

Looking back at Hisoka that didn't seem at all bothered by the conversation, you took it as a go ahead to speak.

"Well." You began, unawarely smirking already at the thought of you and Hisoka back in high school.

"Hisoka and I were actually worse in high school. We toned down a lot now." You said, causing Grimmjow cough out his beer.

"Ey! You still always irritate me with your drinking or smoking!" You scolded, wiping your arm that had just a tiny splatter of beer on.

"What you mean worse?" He questioned, eyeing you out in a highly intrigued way.

You cleared your throat to not be embarrassed about this topic, but rather own it. "W-Well Hisoka and I had a lot of time on our hands back then. Besides my work shifts or him having to see too his business. We spent almost the entire day..Together." You replaced the words having sex with together for the sake of dignity this conversation lacked.

"The whole day? What the fuck is wrong with ya'll!? How did we not see any marks? Well Hisoka we always saw, but we always assumed it came from whatever random woman he fucked for the night. But this entire time those marks were from you!"

"Why you think I always wore modest clothing. Besides, make up covered it all." You answered.

"Shit. And now? What is the toned down version of high school?" Grimmjow continued to probe.

You shrugged your shoulders. "We only have sex every morning and sometimes Hisoka comes to the hospital. And sometimes at night when we both home we do it I guess..Gosh change the topic, this is weird!" You scowled at Grimmjow.

"Oh, like 3 times a day is toned down? Damn the two of you really deserve each other. What's the difference between now and then in terms of hiding your bruises and hickies?" He pushed more.

"Grimmjow!" You sighed deeply, throwing your head back.

"Last question I promise!"

Groaning, "Well I mean, no one could know that Hisoka and I were sleeping together. Let alone me, a virgin back then. I just wasn't ready for people to know. So I asked Hisoka to keep us a secret." You bit into your broccoli getting a bit uneasy about the past. Only because it reminded you of how many women he railed.

"Hmm. Hisoka definitely really liked you if he kept it a secret. Bastard would've taken the chance to brag about taking your virginity." The blue haired bluntly commented.

At this point, you weren't even bothered by Grimmjow anymore. You had to accept a long time ago that his mouth was very foul and blunt. Absolutely no filter.

Propping your left elbow on the table, you rested your forehead against your knuckle in amused defeat from Grimmjow's comment. He was just too much for you to deal with after a long day at work.

Sighing once more, you continued to eat your food, glaring at Hisoka that always chooses to keep quiet and let you deal with the interpersonal questions.

"Y/n." Sebastian uttered your name ever so smoothly.

Looking down the table, "Mm?" You acknowledged, hoping it's not going to be another sex question.

"I know the type of jewellery you wear. You purposely don't ever wear real diamonds. But that ring. Those are real diamonds. And it's on your left ring finger." Sebastian analytically noticed. He was always the most observant out of the group besides Hisoka after all.

Freezing with your fork midair, you stared into Sabastein's brown eyes startled.

Nervously chuckling, a metaphorical animated sweat drop slid down your temple.

"Um w-well.." You trailed off into a blushing mess. You even forgot about that ring because it seemed too surreal for Hisoka to ask you for your hand in marriage.

Averting your gaze at Hisoka that was looking back at you with ever such sweet eyes because he enjoyed seeing you get so flustered about this. It depicted to him how much this meant to you. And it reminded him that he was on the right path with you in terms of fixing his mistakes. Easing your pain. Replacing the bad memories and thoughts with good ones.

He loved it when he was the reason behind your blushes.

Such an independent and fierce-dominate woman turning into 50 shades of red and timidness because of him.

Still till this very day, he prefers having you blush, smile, laugh and moan for and because of him. Not crying. It angered and disturbed the Joker greatly when he sees you cry because of him.

"I-I'm going to get s-something from the kitchen." You flew through that sentence as you dramatically got up.

But just as you walked away, you were snagged right back by a hand tightly around your left wrist.

"Oh, don't be so shy and nervous dear." Hisoka's naturally seductive voice had his words effortlessly rolling off his tongue.

Pulling your wrist closer to him, Hisoka took his other hand and wrapped it loosely around your waist to guide you in between his legs. Wanting you to sit tall on his thigh.

But instead of looking at him or anyone, you covered your face - dying from embarrassment. You were unbelievably happy about this. However you knew what a big deal everyone was going to make of this because they all knew Hisoka as a non-serious commitment guy.

Hisoka huffed in amusement after realising he had to speak for you because the shyness overwhelmed you.

How you sat on his lap reminded him of the first time he made you in high school for their first poker game together. You had the exact same tension, discomfort, embarrassment and fluster.

Time really didn't exist between you and him. In each other's eyes, your'll were still 18 and 21. Still carefree. Still passionate. Still nervously comfortable physically. Still beautiful and handsome.

Only difference now was the level of commitment.

Picking up the fork with his right hand while his left arm was snaked around your waist, Hisoka took one more bite of food to make you feel partially relaxed with the causality. But that smirk of his couldn't disappear. It was far too genuine. And he was far too happy right now to hide it. The freedom to do whatever he wanted without worrying about the consequences was exhilarating.

He was glad that he was more powerful and established to now confidently have both you and his underworld lifestyle in his life.

Swallowing the food effortlessly, "I asked Y/n to be my wife an hour or two ago." The mafia king smoothly stated - still keeping his smitten eyes on you.

His smirk grew even more when he felt you tense up drastically, even crinkling the bottom of his shirt in a nervous fist like a child.

And the pin drop silence that followed afterwards didn't help with your anxiety.

The only dramatic sounds that you heard was a spoon or fork being dropped out of someone's hand and onto the plate. Definitely from shock.

"No. Fucking. Way." The obnoxious blue haired was the first to break the silence.

"No fucking way." He repeated, getting up from his chair dramatically to march over to you.

Unclenching your fist that was wrapped around Hisoka's shirt, Grimmjow lifted your left hand so he could be sure there was actually a ring there and the two of you weren't bullshitting around.

"Holy fuck." Grimmjow cursed with a thick undertone of disbelief. Eyeing your finger, he saw an elegant and bold princess cut diamond ring located in the middle while several smaller diamonds trailed down the band.

In deed it was a real wedding ring.

Copying her husband, Orihime got up to see your finger because she too couldn't believe Hisoka's words without physically seeing the ring.

"Oh my god. This ring is so beautiful." Orihime breathlessly gasped.

Definitely being a couple in sync, Orihime and Grimmjow both had a sudden outburst of excitement and grouped-hugged Hisoka and yourself. Jeering out of joy and excitement as they squished the two of you plush against each other with themselves. Practically sandwiching you and Hisoka.

"I'll be fucking dammed! The Joker is settling down the official way! Never in a million years I thought you would!" Grimmjow retreated back to abrasively yell as he brotherly held Hisoka by the top of his head and moved it aggressively side to side.

This was definitely the most physical Hisoka has ever gotten with his friends. But he was far too happy to feel weirded out by brotherly acts of affection.

"You got Thee Hisoka to propose to you Y/n!? I'm so happy for you! I was rooting for you and Hisoka since high school!" Orihime happily squealed.

Being surrounded by so much happiness and excitement, your nerves couldn't help but dissolve into the abyss. Looking up at Orihime, a wide grin instantly developed.

Nodding vigorously, "Yes! I officially tamed thee Hisoka Morow." You bashfully bragged to her like a teenage girl as you fanned your wedded hand in front of her.

Unlike at the hospital, when Hisoka heard you say that. He disregarded your statement and said he would fuck a nurse right in front of you to prove you wrong. But hearing you say it now. Hisoka could only smirk more and accept it because it was true. You now had the ring to prove you tamed the well known Casanova.

"And you soon going to be Y/n Morow. Oh god!" Orihime beamed, pulling you up to your feet so she could hug you tightly.

"Congratulations!" She jeered as she hugged you and held Hisoka's shoulder.

Hearing all the commotion going on behind her - unpleasingly distracting her from the CSI series, Maleeka walked towards you.

"Congratulations? What I miss?" Maleeka asked to draw someone's attention.

Breaking away from the hug, unable to contain her excitement , Orihime eagerly confessed that her parents are getting married.

Gazing up at you with her golden orbs, sparkles reflecting off her eyes, "Really? You and daddy are for real getting married? Like, married-married?" She breathlessly asked.

Smiling warmly, you bent down at her and showed her your ring. "Yes we are getting married-married." You proudly whispered. Resulting in Maleeka also diving against your chest too hug you.

"Ooo I'm going to be your flower girl!" Maleeka happily yelled.

"And I'm going to be your maid of honour!" Orihime jumped on the escalating wagon.

Chuckling, you put your hands up defensively, "Woah, slow down. We haven't even thought about what kind of wedding we going to have, or if we even going to have one. Hisoka isn't about all that guys." You put the brakes on the wedding train.

"What!? No, no, no. I'm sorry, no offence to you Hisoka if you don't want one. But we going to have one whether you like it or not!" For the first time, Orihime dared to speak to Hisoka like that.

"And Y/n. I know you not extravagant and hate spending money, especially Hisoka's. But your future husband is a billionaire. Almost a trillionaire. And you are going to be marrying Thee Mafia King. The King of Kings. There's no exception. You are going to try and empty his bank balance by hosting the biggest and most beautiful wedding of the decade. Go big or go home 'coz marriages existing between the king of Mafia's seldomly happens." Orihime stated in a bossy manner.

Lightly chuckling with stress being prominent in your eyes, you looked back at Hisoka rather worrisome. But the best part was, there wasn't a single trace of stress or worry existing in his eyes. He still merely kept his soft eyes on you, smirking.

He knew who he was getting at the end of this now existing wedding. And that's all he cared about. Materialistic things meant nothing to him. Potentially having millions of dollars spent didn't tickle his stress sensors at all.

Remembering his end prize was all that he cared about.

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

24.6K 491 12
You've heard of accidental pregnancy from a one-night stand but what about a one-night stand that was supposed to have a pregnancy. After Victoria a...
349K 11.4K 48
FANFICTION!! I DO NOT OWN HXH ctto. of the photo *Completed At first, I thought he's just someone who loves to kill. Who loves to see someone in pai...
77.9K 2.7K 26
You, Y/n, hail from the L/n Clan. The family full of assassins, born and bred to fight, win, and prosper. Your mother, Akane L/n, also known as Calam...
88K 316 7
Unfinished & abandoned. Mira doesn't really mean to be a bad person, it just sort of... happens. She was locked up most of her life in a place calle...