SHE BENT ME

Oleh ScarletttWrites

When fate connects them again, running away from the past will be a hindrance of their love. Fate finds a way... Lebih Banyak

AUTHOR'S NOTE
The Start
Touchdown Korea
New Friend
F.R.I.E.N.D.S
Test Of Identity
CLOSE
Creep and Intimacy
Housemates
Uncontrollable
Jisoo's Café
Kissed the drunk
White Roses from whom?
A walk and talk in the park
The truth behind Lisa's past
The test of jealousy
Away
Denial or not?
Can't resist any longer
Coping Trauma
Where, Why, Who, and What
When we were young
Money is a good servant but a terrible master
Right or Wrong
Sacrifice
Unplanned Escape
End of Childhood Flashback
Confession or Expectations
Just you and me 🚫
Secret lovers
Partners in crime
C
Lost shares but still a Billionaire
Black
Anew
Old pain
Save you
Love smoke
The News
Fire

The Dance

1K 33 11
Oleh ScarletttWrites

[LISA]

We are finally back on track. I thought that kiss is going to be the end of our friendship. Good thing we redeemed our friendship by ourselves. I don't wanna stay mad at her and I don't want to be away from her.

I am glad that we are now okay but part of me aches whenever I remember her touch and kiss because that wasn't real. I mean it happened but it wasn't her.

It wasn't real for me because it's the pills talking and doing its job.

Geez, Nancy. You lose the bet.

For now, I will help Nini to cope up with her past trauma. We both have it too but hers must be grave because she remembers every single detail of it, she didn't tell me everything though but still, it's really brave of her dealing it all alone.

Mine is different because I lost some of my memories back then after that incident Bam told me. I don't know what's worse, remembering it or forgetting some parts of it.

I went with Nini to her house to help her pack some of her things. She only asked permission from her nanny that she will be away and living with me since her nanny is the one who's always present in the house. The house feels empty and it must be hard on Nini. No wonder why she's strong.

Her parents aren't usually home, especially her dad whom she only sees once or twice in every 2 years, depending on her dad's availability, while her mom just visits home during Christmas and New Year or sometimes not. She spends it with her nanny or Nayeon's family.

"So, welcome to my lovely room," Nini welcomed me with a smile on her face. She plants a smile on her beautiful face so she will look happy, but her eyes says the opposite.

I closed the door behind me while she walked towards her wardrobe. I looked around her room, it looks empty or maybe she's just a minimalist. White walls with a little touch of pink, a king-size bed, etc.

I saw a Vinyl LP Record beside her study table.

"I'm just going to bring a few things. I can just come back here if I'm out of clothes," She said while fumbling her clothes in her wardrobe.

"You won't run out of clothes, there's a magic called laundry, Nini" I joked and I heard her chuckle. I really love making her smile.

Oh, there you go again, Lisa. Shut up.

She has a lot of vinyl discs organized on a shelf. I pulled one that is familiar to me.

"Woah! You have this!? Bam and I danced to this at the prom. I mean, it's the theme song of our prom. Cool, now I feel nostalgic," I beamed when I saw a vinyl disc of 'Can I Have This Dance' by High School Musical 3'. I didn't know she's into this as well. This will always be my favorite track in High School Musical.

"Really? I'm jealous," she said in a sad tone while pulling clothes from her wardrobe and transferring it to her luggage.

Am I hearing things right?

I stared at her for a moment and she break the silence.

"Fool. Don't take it the wrong way. I'm not jealous of you and Bam. I'm jealous that you went to prom," she sneered at me.

Damn. Right. What are you thinking, Lisa?

"N-no I didn't think of that," I glared at her. "Anyway, what do you mean? So, you haven't been to prom?"

She stopped from packing and squat on the floor to arrange the clothes in the luggage. She shook her head and frowned. "No, I got family problems or issues at that time so I wasn't able to attend,"

How sad is that?

"It's okay. You can have your own prom," I smiled at her.

She looks confused with what I said as I grab a black suit and pants in her wardrobe and wear it. It perfectly fits me. "I didn't know you're into suits, Nini,"

"It's for a woman, that's not a men's suit," she said in a monotone.

Nini has a lot of black clothes and dresses. I simply grabbed one black dress and hand it to her. "Wear this. A sweater and shorts is not a perfect outfit for a prom,"

She looked up with confusion on her face. "For what?" She looked at me from head to toe.
"Why are you wearing my --"

I cut her off. "No questions. Just wear it, this is the first part that I want you to do advised by your cute and lovely therapist. The one and only me," She rolled her eyes and grinned. I extended my hand to help her get up and she grabbed it.

"I'll undress here and change. Just don't look, okay?" She said.

I'll try, Nini. I'll try but damn, her mounds when we were in the hospital just flash-backed. Stop it, Lisa.

"Don't worry. I'm not interested in your body," I turned my back from her and heard her hissed. Now I'm smiling like an idiot.

"Done," she said and I turned my back to see the black dress on her. She's smiling at me right now. "How do I look?"

YOU'RE GORGEOUS FOR PETE'S SAKE!

Damn. She looks so beautiful and perfect. I laid my eyes on her from her head down to her legs. Her silky hair falls perfectly down her shoulders and back; Her feline eyes that caught me the first time we met; Her smile that makes my heart flutter.

Everything about her is just perfect.

I am so astounded by her ethereal beauty.

How can I not love you if you're looking like that?

"You look great," I can feel my body getting tensed around her.

Stop it, Lisa. You're gonna get yourself hurt again.

"What should we do?" she asked innocently.

I grabbed her hand and pulled her to the center of her room to have a huge space for this humble offering. I want her to have what it feels like to be in a prom. It might not be perfect but at least I am trying.

I put the Vinyl Disc of Can I Have This Dance - HSM3 on the Vinyl LP Record.

[JENNIE]

*Playing: Can I Have This Dance - HSM3*

(Intro)

"Can I have this dance, my lady?" she said using her hoarse voice and kissed my hand that send shivers to my skin.

I don't know what to say but it seems like she wants me to experience a dance in prom.

That's really sweet.

(Take my hand, take a breath) I placed my hand on her shoulder while my other hand is on her grasp.

(Pull me close and take one step) She placed her other hand on my waist and pulled me more closer to her, our bodies almost pressed.

(Keep your eyes locked on mine) Her brown doe eyes are already on mine onset of the dance while she's leading me into it.

She's so close to me.

(And let the music be your guide.)

I can feel my cheeks burning and my heart is beating fast by looking at her brown doe eyes. While the music is still playing in our slow dance, I want to have a conversation with her. I don't want it all to be silent and full of tension.

"You're good," I said, trying to be in good composure in front of her, and looked down. I am trying to avoid her gaze because it sends something to me that I don't want to feel.

"When in prom, Nini. You never look away from your partner," she said using her bedroom voice again which is music to my ears.

WHAT?

NO JENNIE.

I can still feel Lili's brown doe eyes on me. She softly touched my chin to lift it and I catch her gaze again. She gave me her sweetest smile and it made my heart flutter.

I don't know if this is because of the pills or not but I feel at ease in her arms. It feels like home. Why do I feel calm when you're around and felt like I'm going insane or not by myself when you're not here?

Our dance became softer and intimate now. Lili's eyes are still on mine.

I have a childhood best friend but I never felt something like this to her. Nayeon's even bisexual but still, I am not attracted to her.

With Lili, it's different. She makes my heart thump every time she smiles; she makes me feel safe; she makes me feel that I am not alone; she makes me feel that I am worthy of attention and love; she gives me everything that I always long for.

She's someone who I need in this cruel and lonely world that I'm in.

I don't know what to do without her by my side.

"Lili," I whispered and our eyes are still locked. Her eyes darted to my lips and back to my eyes again.

"Yes, my Nini?" she said softly.

"Please don't leave me again. I feel lost without you by my side," I can feel my eyes all teary and she noticed it. She pulled me into a hug and my tears started to fall.

My head now leaning on her shoulder while we are still slow swaying by the sound of the music in my room.

She kissed my head. "I'm here. I promise I won't leave you again,"

I buried my face on her shoulder with what she said. I can't stop my tears from falling because lately, I feel so lost, confused, scared, angry, anxious, and depressed.

"I'll help you recover. Just stop the pills, okay?"

I nodded and let myself drown in Lili's hug in our first intimate dance.

I quickly wiped my tears and pulled back from the hug. I started placing my hand again on her shoulder and grabbed her hand and put it on my waist.

"I didn't know there's a crying moment in prom," we both chuckled with what I said and Lili tuck my hair behind my ears and wiped the tear marks on my face.

"You're the prettiest date I ever have, Nini," Lili said while looking at me. I looked away from her to hide my reddish  face.

My heart is thumping right now. The loudness of the music won't make my thumping heart evident in Lili's ears. Slow dancing is not even helping me at all, something is compelling me to do something.

She softly touched my chin again and make me face her. Her eyes wanted me to look deeply into hers. Her eyes scream for something but her eyes are now on my lips, but her eyes shows despair.

Stop looking at my lips, Lili. I can't trust myself.

She immediately look straight into my eyes when I caught her staring at my soft plump lips.

She bit her lips and looked away.

I want her to look at me. I love those eyes on me.

This time, I cupped my hands onto her face and pushed my lips gently to hers, hoping that she would let me enter into her mouth.

She didn't kiss me back. I got embarrassed and pulled myself from the kiss and motioned to run away from her but she grabbed my arm.

"Don't run away again this time, please?" she pleaded. "It's the pills, right? Don't be shy, I completely understand,"

Right. The pills.

Now I know why she didn't kiss back.

"I'm really really really sorry, Lili. I just can't control myself," I reasoned to not get embarrassed in front of her.

"Nini, it's okay. I understand, that's why I didn't kiss you back because it's not your own doing," she smiled at me.

I just can't control myself with you being close to me. I can't control myself with your sweet actions and words that compel me to do something I shouldn't do.

Saved by the pill, I guess? But part of me wants you to believe that I kissed you because I want to not because of something else.

"Thank you so much for the dance, Lili. Thanks for making me feel what prom dance is like," I said and gave her a sweet smile.

"Anything for you, Nini."

I grabbed my camera. "Before we go to your house, let's take a picture together," I said with excitement and Lili agreed for a picture taking.

I set the timer in my camera and placed it on the desk.

Perfect angle.

She immediately back hugged me which made my heart thump.

Perfect photo with my perfect date.

A/N: Just imagine Lisa in blonde hair. She's still blonde in this story.

Anyway, I miss the rap duo - JENLISA :( I am having a JL breakdown right now that led me to update this week and skip my backlogs first haha!

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

464K 31.5K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
1.3M 58K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
939K 21.5K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
Doors open. Oleh ash

Fiksi Penggemar

581K 8.9K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...