Touchdown Korea

[LISA]

I can't believe Bam still has that huge influence on his dad. It's like what he wants he will get, what he demands will surely happen. It's always been like that when we were kids.

The thing that left a question on my mind is that why does my dad listen to Bam's father? I should stop these thoughts. I've been thinking much after dad's 'again'.

I am so thankful to BamBam cause he always got my back.

I got everything ready, my passport, luggage, the envelope that dad has given me, my black card, and debit cards which are funded with 1,000,000 Baht every week. Sometimes, I found it too much. How am I supposed to spend this? For what reason is this for?

My driver drove me to the airport. "You sure you don't want the jet?" he asked.

"No. It's too much. I want to live normally." I said and gave him a slight smile.

Everything went silent until we arrived at the airport. My driver helped me with all of my things. "I'm proud of you, mademoiselle. Prends soin" he said and smiled like a proud brother.
(Translation: I'm proud of you, miss. Take care.)

That made me smile, he learned a little French from me. I will surely miss him, he has been my driver since I was a kid. He is like a big brother to me.

"à vous aussi" (same to you)

My phone rang and checked who called me.

BamBam.

I answered the phone.

"Hey there my favorite person! Are you on the plane already?" he asked with enthusiasm.

"Not yet but I'm already here at the airport. The flight will be in 2 hours."

"You're really not that excited, bud?" I chuckled at what he said.

"I'm always early for flights, dummy," I said. "Aren't you coming here to say goodbye to me?"

"Nope, I'll just visit you there if I feel it. You might get tired of my face again." He joked and I heard him giggle on the other line.

"Anyway, I gotta go. Still have a meeting with my dad. Have a safe flight and see you when I see you. Congratulations on getting your freedom, Li." he added.

"Thank you, Bam. Thanks again. See you when I see you." I said then Bam hung up the call. I smiled to myself, I felt proud of my decision. I feel like a real adult but not so independent because financially, I am well provided, but I want to try to live a normal life in Seoul.

I'm not going to disclose my family background, my wealth, and other things just to make sure I will have true friends by my side. I'm nervous, truth be told. I am, but I got to act like a big girl. I am a big girl.

Touchdown Korea.

I'm here finally. The weather is different. In Thailand the weather is tropical while here I might need a couple of jackets depending on its season.

I went to the place my dad said.

The house is a one-story type, it's small, it looks ordinary outside but when I went inside, HOLY! It's outstanding. It has one room with a comfort room inside. The living and dining room is perfect. So perfect for a single person living here. I love the interiors in this small house. It's good for one and only me.

Just exactly what I need.

You really shouldn't judge the book by its cover. I checked the house if there are cameras, good thing there isn't even a single camera on sight.