White Roses from whom?

[JENNIE]

I felt ashamed of myself for what I did last night. I got driven by my emotions when I could've just stopped myself.

I can't still believe that I kissed a drunk girl when I was the sober one.

I didn't get much sleep last night because of the crazy hot scene Lili and I did, I doubt that she will remember it when she wakes up.

I'm pretty much sure that Lili is going to have the worst hangover, especially she didn't puke or even vomit the alcohol in her body to reduce the drunkenness in her.

Before she wakes up, I better do something to ease her hangover a little bit. Good thing, it's Sunday. There's no class.

I heard a grunt beside me. Lili is now aching of pain and grunting over a hangover.

I told you.

"Ugh... What happened? Who sent me home?" she's clueless.

Okay, Jennie. Calm down.

Shoot. I better ask her if she remembers anything from last night.

"Do you remember anything from last night?" I asked, hoping that she doesn't remember anything because it got me so embarrassed that results in not getting much sleep.

She grunts and massages her head. "N-no. Ugh... Damn, I feel like I'm dying. I don't want to drink ever again."

"A-are you sure? You don't remember anything?" I repeated and looked at her to check if she's telling the truth or not.

She furrowed her brows at me and asked me what happened and I told her about Nayeon kissing her last night.

"Whaat!? --- Then, what did I do? D-did I kissed back?" by the looks of it, she must have not remembered anything from last night.

"Yeah, your kiss was even passionate." I told her plainly.

Her face looks confused, "Why did she do that? Is she drunk too?"

"Both of you are. I mean, the three of you. Only Jisoo and I weren't drunk last night. Good thing, Kai, Sehun, and Chanyeol happens to be at the bar too, and helped us in taking you girls home."

"Aside from that, did anything else happen?"

Memories of last night just flashed back quickly.

"N-no. Nothing. Just that. Then you fell asleep." I lied.

Lili looks puzzled, I wonder if she gets what I said.

But I really hope she doesn't remember what happened to us last night. I sort of regret what I did.

"This is bad. What a bad first kiss I had," she said, looking disappointed. "It's with a girl and plus I don't even remember it,"

Ouch.

Wait. Why ouch?

I felt a sudden pain in my chest when she said those. Why am I bothered by it? It's like someone just shot a bullet to my heart.

What the hell is wrong with me?

Damn you, Lisa. You are my first kiss, too. You fool.

If it's with me, would you regret it?

You got two kisses that you don't remember.

Lucky girl.

If Lisa didn't remember anything about her first kiss, will it still be considered as one? But Lisa didn't remember my first kiss with her as well, will it still be considered as my first kiss too?