πΏπ‘œπ‘π‘˜π‘’ π‘Žπ‘›π‘‘ π‘˜π‘’π‘¦ || οΏ½...

By charlespeizersgf

After a horrible occurrence, the Locke's moved home to their late father's old house who had recently passed... More

πΆπ‘Žπ‘ π‘‘
01.
02.
03.
04.
05.
06.
07.
08.
09.
10.
12.
13.
season two <3
14.
15.
16.
17.

11.

945 17 0
By charlespeizersgf

Chapter eleven
"Hey guys," Marlene said sitting down next to Kinsey and Tyler "Hey. We gotta talk" Kinsey's says "go on.." Marlene says. "Ellie admitted Lucas was there. She said she didn't have a choice and she seemed really scared " Kinsey looks at them "yeah, usually when you see your dead boyfriend you get scared" Marlene took a bite of her sandwich.

"Can you be serious for like one second, please?" Tyler says "I'll try my hardest" Marlene smiles. "Dodge is too powerful. We can't go up against her by ourselves" Ty says "so what are you proposing?" Kinsey asks "we need some help. We should tell our friends" Tyler continues "now we're adding more to the kill count? Lemme get my notes how many people is that? 4? 10?" Marlene says sarcastically receiving a look from them "sorry" She mutters.

"Scot and Gabe already know too much," Kinsey looks down "no, shutting people out isn't the answer. I mean, this is some otherworldly shit we're up against" Ty says but is cut off by someone yelling.

"Hey! Not finished with you" they hear Eden shout "what'd you do now?" Marlene asks "I have no idea," Kinsey says. "You know, I always thought that you were a freak." Eden says "maybe she found out about the music box prank?" Tyler says "or the hair removal I put in her shampoo?" Marlene jokes receiving another look from them. "This is exactly why we can't tell anyone about the keys. Let's go" Kinsey gets up and starts walking away.

"You're not so scary now with your claws and your monster make-up, are ya?" Eden says making Kinsey stop in her tracks "my claws?" Kinsey says "seriously, you're gonna play dumb?" Eden turns around to see some weird monster that attacks her "Eden!" Kinsey shouts. Kinsey and Logan grab a lacrosse stick hitting the monster off of Eden which causes it to run away.

"So I guess you told her, huh?" Kinsey asks as the three group together "How'd Eden react?" Tyler asks "surprisingly well," Kinsey says "uh... I'm gonna go get some snacks for everyone. You guys want anything?" Tyler asks "I'm good," Kinsey says "Nah" Marlene replies after her.

"Eden okay?" Scot asks "yeah, she'll be fine" Kinsey replied "good. Good. I mean, she's not exactly my favourite person in the world, but life would be a lot less interesting without her, right?" Scot laughs "so, she got attacked by a seven-pound feral cat? Cause that makes total sense" Gabe says "yeah, it was huge... So traumatising" Marlene frowned.

"Okay, here's what actually happened. I used one of the keys to take the fear out of my head. And everything was great for a while. Then things got messed up. I let myself get closer to you" Kinsey looks at Scot "and then you kissed Gabe" Marlene said crossing her arms "I wasn't worrying about the consequences. You're both amazing. I mean, that's the problem. I know I should choose but-" Gabe cuts Kinsey off "it's okay. You don't have to" He looks at Kinsey "Unless you have options other than Gabe and scot?" Marlene adds. "Wait. Give me a second" Kinsey says as her phone rings.

"You have to understand, I was doing what u thought was best for my son... But I'm done being afraid. Lucas, the one that I knew, was sweet and charming. Dodge, that was my nickname for him. He was on the fencing team. It's a little cheesy, I know, but... Now that name means something completely different to me"  Ellie says.

"What happened to him?" Ty asks "the night after graduation, we had a sleepover here in the basement, but Rendell wanted to go down to the caves. A few weeks earlier, we had found this door down there" Ellie continues "yeah, we know about it" Kinsey adds.

"Your father became obsessed with getting it open, and we all went because the key had only brought good things into our lives"
"How do you remember any of it? The keys, the magic? We thought after you became an adult, you forget" Kinsey asks
"We found a way to remember," Ellie says making Kinsey and Tyler look at each other.

"After Rendell opened the black door, there was this bright, blue light. Then, these... Things shot out from the other side like... Like... Bullets, glowing bullets. I saw one of them hit Lucas. Rendell and Lucas managed to get the door closed again and Lucas said he was fine, and he did seem fine. But later... I think it's easier If I just show you" Ellie says pulling out the head key and putting it into her head.

"What?" Rufus' mouth drops "Rufus and Bode, you two stay here," Ellie says making the three stand up and walk through the door.

"We got back from the caves later that night, tried to get some sleep, after opening the black door and that's when it started with Lucas," Ellie said as they walked down the basement stairs to see a group of teens sleeping.

"Just hand it over, Mark," Lucas says "Hey, shh, me quiet! everyone's asleep! What do you want?" Mark asks "hand It over? I know you have it" Lucas says "What are you talking about --" Mark is cut off "Lucas?" Ellie says sitting up "what is wrong with you?" Mark asks "give me the Omega key," Lucas says his voice getting deeper "Lucas, what's going on?" Ellie asks as everyone starts to wake up

"He's acting crazy," Mark waves his hands about "I know you have it" Lucas steps closer to him "dude, just calm down," Mark says "Lucas, what are you doing Lucas?" Ellie says as Lucas grabs Mark "What the hell?" Rendell says "Stop!" Ellie shouts as Lucas is now choking Mark "Lucas" Ellie continues to shout. Lucas grabs Rendell "Just give me what I want!" Lucas yells "stop it! What are you doing?" Erin shouts.

Kim grabs the fire key and goes to stab Lucas but is thrown against the storage wall and hits her head "Kim! Oh, no. Oh, no. Oh, no. No, no. What do you do?" Ellie shouts "he's not Lucas anymore" Jeff shouts going to hit him but Lucas grabs him and snaps his neck "jeff!" Ellis cries out. "Your turn," Lucas says hovering above Erin. He's stopped by Rendell grabbing a sledgehammer and repeatedly wacking him.
"Rendell?" Randall turns around to see Duncan.

"Duncan saw what happened. We had no choice. We had to remove his memories... Put them some plans he wouldn't find them" Older Ellie says "the tree" Tyler says "when Lucas got hit, by whatever came across from the other side, some kind of demon attached itself to him. We created a story about how our friends had died. It was easier than trying to explain the truth. No one would have believed what really happened. So we told everyone that we went down to the cases and our friends drowned...and the bodies sashes out to the sea and they were battered on the rocks. We divided up the remaining keys and we made a pact to protect them and never use them again. Randall took the Anywhere and Omega Keys, Erin took the Head Key, and Mark took the Matchstick Key. Mark hid the rest in the house. He was the most trustworthy of us all, so it made sends that he should know where all the keys were hidden. That's why he killed himself, so no one could ever get inside his head, to protect the keys"

"What about you? What did you take?" Kinsey asks "the Identity Key and the Echo Key," Ellie says "the Echo Key?" Tyler questions "it can bring people back... But not in the way I thought" Ellie looks down and walks away.

"I couldn't let go of Lucas" Ellie stammered her words "other people, their lives get bigger... Fuller... I just felt like I was disappearing. And last year, I... I hit my breaking point... And I came to the Well House." Ellie said"

They all watched the other Ellie put the key in the door and say a name "Lucas Caravaggio" She whispered into the Well. "Ellie" They heard an echo say making Ellie sigh of relief "Lucas! is that you?" She yelled down receiving no response. She gasps as a voice appears beside her "I'm here, Ellie" She smiles and hugs him. "I promised I wouldn't use the key, But I just missed you so much" Ellie pulled away "do you have any others," he asked staring at her. Ellie pulls out the identity key "just this one" She says giving it to him "I know you can't leave this place, but... At least I can see you now" Ellie says sitting down with him

"I can leave. If you give me the Anywhere Key" Lucas looks at her "Rendell has it" Ellie says "then get it from him!" He says with a death stare. "Hey, no. I'm sorry. I'm just... I'm just frustrated. I want to get out of here so I can be with you" Lucas sits next to her and smiles "I want that, too, Lucas" Ellie cries and leans on his shoulder.

"That thing wasn't an echo of Lucas," Kinsey says "I didn't know that when I called out his name I wasn't bringing him back. I was bringing back... What possessed him when he died" Ellis says with tears in her eyes "you couldn't have known" Kinsey comforts her "the keepers, we made a pact. I broke that pact. This is all my fault. I just thought I could have him back. We should go" Ellie walks towards the door everyone following.

"When Bode met Dodge, he was a she," Kinsey says "she can ss the identity key to transform into any form she thinks will be most useful," Ellie says "so Dodge is... An echo" Ellie nods to Kinsey "how do we get rid of it?" She asks "it can't be killed by normal means, believe me, I've tried, but It can be trapped in the Well house. The problem is getting it in there" Ellie says "we have a way" Bods shows a key "making Ellie gasp "it's the key for the crown of shadows. Whoever wears the crown can create and control powerful shadows, it'll do whatever they want" Ellie adds

"Like, Force a demon echo into a Well House?" Bode asks "exactly like that" Ellie says "so, where is this crown?" Tyler asks "back at my place. I'll get it" Ellie starts to walk say "well be here waiting" Kinsey looks at them "yeah. Safe travels" Marlene waves them off.

AN: I'm nearly finished writing season one omg.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120K 3.3K 39
In which Hope Mikaelson has been having dreams about a girl since she was 9 and has grown attached to the younger girl whose name is Zoe Toretto. Or...
947 11 35
- α΄…α΄‡ΚŸΙͺᴄᴀᴛᴇ - .π–₯” ݁ Λ–πŸ¦‡ ݁˖ ݁π–₯” . ᴇᴠᴇʀ ꜱΙͺɴᴄᴇ α΄›Κœα΄‡ α΄„α΄€κœ±α΄‡ ᴏꜰ α΄›Κœα΄‡ α΄…α΄‡ΚŸΙ’α΄€α΄…α΄'ꜱ, Κœα΄€α΄‘α΄‹Ιͺɴꜱ Κœα΄€κœ± ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍᴇ α΄€ α΄˜ΚŸα΄€Ι’α΄œα΄‡. α΄›Κœα΄‡Ι΄, α΄‘Ιͺʟʟ Κ™Κα΄‡Κ€κœ± Ι’α΄α΄‡κœ± ᴍΙͺꜱꜱΙͺΙ΄Ι’. α΄…α΄€Κκœ± ΚŸα΄€α΄›α΄‡Κ€, Κ™α΄€Κ€Κ™α΄€Κ€...
161K 5.2K 43
-π˜Ύπ™π™–π™žπ™£ π™Žπ™’π™€π™ π™šπ™§ α΄Έα΅’αΆœα΅α΅‰ α΅ƒβΏα΅ˆ ᴷᡉʸ "π‡πžπ², π‚π‘πšπ’π§ π’π¦π¨π€πžπ«! ...
967 9 29
[[ COMPLETEED]] 19 year old Lexi Scherer moved to L.A to be with her older brother Corey because her abusive parents, and him not knowing about her...