Dandelions | Yuki Ishikawa

By NikkieKnickKnack

After her parents died in a car accident, Mio was forced to move with her grandmother from Okinawa to Okazaki... More

Disclaimer
Four Eyed Freak
Call Me Yuki
Nagoya
Tall, Scrawny, Smart and Cute
Pretty
Sports Day
Go Out With Me?
Meet Kasumi
I Messed Up
Cold Christmas
Cancer
Tutor
Sleep With Me
Sick
Friendly Visit
We're going out?
You.. What?
What Have I Done?
Ice Cream
Love at First Sight
Hen Party
Thinking Out Loud
Euphoria
It's You
Masa & Yuki
Karma is a B*tch
Guilty
One Day
Covid
Time Apart
Cupcakes
Flour
Comfort
Truth or Dare
Not When You're Drunk
Failing to Protect
Against All Odds
Failure
It's Blinding
Little Peanuts
Scared
Uncle Yuji
All is Well
Bonding with the Ishikawa Twins

What about my ice cream?

1.1K 33 21
By NikkieKnickKnack

I've been thinking a lot about the time when Yuki told me he loves me. I was a bit surprised and I didn't know what to say. Well, actually... I did. I wanted to tell him that I love him too, but nothing came out. I talked about it with my aunt and she told me that it will come out naturally. If he's willing to wait for me to say it, then there's no rush.

Spending time with my aunt was great since I haven't seen her in months. It did get quite lonely when she's at work. So, I was pretty much excited when I was packing up to go back to Italy.

"I'm not sure if I should be happy that you're excited to leave or be sad" she said as she helped me pack my things.

"I'll see you soon and I promise I'll be safe" I assured her.

"Your parents would be so proud of you..." she was tearing up.

"You raised me too.. so give yourself some credit as well. You got me through  their death and you've supported basically everything I wanted to do..."

She chuckled, "Except that time you wanted to shave your head because you wanted some change"

"Don't remind me about that"

I finished packing up and looked at my phone. It's late in Japan... I shouldn't bother him. I scrolled through the pictures on my phone... I have a lot of candid pictures of him. My favorite was when he saw the tomato on his salad during one of our dates. His nose was scrunched up, one hand covering his face. That was when he told me that he's not a fan of tomatoes. Which I thought was silly since he would eat my spaghetti or lasagna.

Anyway, I got back to Italy a few hours before he did. I went back to my apartment to check if everything was good. I also packed a small bag to bring with me when I go pick him up since he wanted me to sleep over at his place.

I also bought a small white cardboard that I can decorate for when he arrives. I got some markers and crayons out and just doodled on it. I didn't even realize what I wrote until I finished it.

What the heck...? I... I mean I do love him. Ahhh! Screw it, I don't have time to make another one.

I got a cab to the airport, I got there too early, but I was excited to see him. I waited for about 45 minutes until I saw the board saying that his flight just landed. It's probably going to be another 30 minutes wait. As people were arriving, I recieved a message from an unknown number, it just said 'Enjoy' and then another message, but this time they were pictures, explicit pictures... It was Yuki and Kasumi. They were both on his bed, naked. One picture had Kasumi on top of him, his hands on her hips... Another picture had Yuki sitting up, Kasumi on top of him, her legs wrapped around his waist. He was kissing  her neck. There were a lot of pictures sent to me... All of them were Yuki and Kasumi having sex.

He said he was going to keep his distance from her. He said not to worry about her... He said he loves me, but then this? So, what exactly am I to him? A plaything? Rebound girl?

I heard him say my name, "Mio?"

I looked up at him. I didn't even realize that I was crying at the time until he asked me what was wrong. I shoved my phone to his face, he looked at it, eyes widening in disbelief. I grabbed it back and shoved the sign that I made to his chest before quickly walking away. There's no point in staying and hear his excuse. I got a cab and went home.

My phone was ringing non-stop since I left the airport. I know it's him calling... but what's the point of answering it? He'll just make up some excuse, say that he didn't mean it, tell me that I'm the one he loves? Bullshit. I put my phone on silent, tired of hearing it ring and vibrate. I turned off all the lights and laid down on my bed. I covered myself with a thick blanket and hugged one of my pillows. I didn't cry, no.. I just stared at the wall for who knows how long... I have to call Yoshida-san and tell him that I'm quitting or maybe I can just email him. I should move. Transfer to another university. Would that be too much?

I received another message from the same number a few hours later. This one was a video of them doing it. I wanted to look away, but couldn't. What made him want her? What am I missing? Is she really that perfect? The video ended and she walked towards the camera, she smirked at it before turning it off. Did she plan all that? Either way... it's not like Yuki stopped her. He looked like he enjoyed it too.

He called again... I debated on whether I should answer it or not... I didn't. I need some space and time to think things through.

Yuki's POV...

I grabbed my luggage from the conveyor belt. I arrived in Italy about 20 minutes ago. I should be happy that I'm about to see Mio, but after what I did... I sighed. What she doesn't know won't hurt her right? Kasumi also said she'll leave me alone after that. I see the door to the exit... she'll be out there waiting for me.

I got a call from Mayu asking for Mio's number. I asked why, she said so she can catch up with her. Weird. I gave her Mio's number and continued my way to the exit.

As I exited the door, I saw her looking down at her phone on one hand and a small sign on the other hand. She didn't notice me, she was too preoccupied with whatever she's looking at on her phone.

"Mio?" I said.

I was shocked when she looked up. There were tears in her eyes, running down to her cheeks. What happened?

"Hey, what's wrong?" I asked.

She basically shoved her phone to my face. I looked at it and there was a picture  of me and Kasumi both naked on my bed. But how did she-... That's when I remembered that Kasumi grabbed something on her way out. Fuck. She grabbed her phone back and shoved the sign that she made on my chest before walking away. I looked at the sign, 'I love you' it said in kanji. I looked up and she was gone.

I got a cab and called her multiple times, but she didn't answer. I was outside of her apartment building and I noticed how all the lights in her apartment is turned off. She's still not answering her phone. I left her voicemails and messages, but nothing.

I just need to talk to her, explain to her. Explain to her what though? It was pretty obvious it was consensual. Fuck. I got a cab after waiting for about an hour outside her apartment building. When I got back to my apartment, I called the one person who started this.

"What the fuck did you do?!" I yelled when she asnwered, "You said you'll leave me alone and how did you even get her number"

"It comes with a price, sweetie, besides... if I can't have you, nobody can. Also, thank your sister for the number, all I had to do was act a little bit"

"Delete those pictures, Kasumi"

"Why would I? I think we look good together"

"Don't make me take legal actions" I threatened.

"You would do that for some silly pictures? You've grown up huh"

"Kasumi, delete them. All of it"

"Sure, why not. I don't want to deal with a lawsuit, but let me just send one more thing..."

"Don't you send her another picture. You've done enough"

"Oh, it's not a picture, it's the full video of us. I hope she enjoys it. Actually, I'll send it to you as well"

I hung up. Just like she said, I got the video. I can't even imagine how Mio feels right now... This is all my fault. I should've just walked out and left Kasumi there, but I was so desperate for her to leave me alone and now look at what happened. I looked at the sign that Mio made... 'I love you' I wanted to hear her say it, but with what just happened... I don't think I ever will.

I then received a call from Yoshida-san, he told me that Mio sent him a resignation email effective immediately. He asked if there's an issue between us which I explained to him about what happened, leaving out some details.

"Yuki... do you know how hard it is to find someone that can speak both Japanese and Italian? You have to fix this"

"I'm not sure if it can be fixed that easily, I really messed up"

He sighed... "Fine, I'll put another ad online, but, to be honest, I don't think anyone can teach you as well as she does unless it's an actual language professor"

"Yoshida-san, I'll try to fix it but I can't guarantee..."

"Yeah, yeah... I'll call you if I get anyone for the job"

I laid down on my bed after putting my luggage away. There's still no reply or call backs from Mio. I tried calling again, nothing. Alright, I should give her space, I'll try again tomorrow.

Morning came and the first thing I did was call her. It rang a few times, I was ready to give up but then she answered. She didn't say anything, but I know she's there, listening, waiting for whatever dumb excuse I'll tell her.

"Mio, can we please meet up? I need to talk to you in person"

"There's no need, you can tell me whatever you're going to say right now"

"I... I'm sorry" was all I could say.

"I figured you'd say that..."

"There's no excuse on why I did what I did... but believe me when I say that it didn't mean anything. I don't know how it got out of hand, but it did... Mio, I love you, not her"

"I think..." she paused for a second, "I think we should just end this"

"What? Why? Mio, I promise I won't do it again, I'll do anything"

"I... I love you, Yuki... I really do, but I'm just not good enough for you. You deserve someone better..."

"No, Mio.. don't say that"

"It's the truth... I..  I wasn't able to give you what you wanted, satisfy your needs..  so, let's just end this. I already sent Yoshida-san an email regarding the tutoring and will be sending some candidates for the job. I'll see you around, Yuki"

She ended the call. I just sat there, dumbfounded... Did I really just let her end everything? Why didn't I fight for her? I quickly stood up and got ready. Within 10 minutes I was out the door and inside a cab on my way to her apartment. She finally said she loves me, only to end everything. No, I'm not going to let her do that. She says she's not good enough and that I deserve better, it's quite the opposite... She deserves better.

I arrived in front of her apartment building and just in time to see her going out of it. Her hair was in a braid, she was wearing a baby pink slouchy beanie, she was wearing her favorite trench coat from her aunt, jeans, and a pair of boots. She looks a bit pale... she then put a pair of sunglasses even though it's not that bright outside.

I paid the cab and quickly walked towards her. I followed her inside a bakery, she got a few pastries and bread. Her next stop was her favorite ice cream shop, she got two big servings of her favorite flavor, hazelnut. When she turned around, she stopped dead in her tracks when she saw me.

"Mio"

"Please leave.." she whispered and continued walking. She's probably heading back to her apartment.

"Can we please talk"

"We already did, Yuki"

"You decided on your own... please let me explain what happened"

"The video says it all, what is there to explain?" she asked turning around to face me.

"You said you love me" I told her.

"It doesn't matter now, clearly you don't love me enough 'cause if you did then it wouldn't have happened"

I.. I didn't know what to say to that. I stood there, speechless. She then started walking away, I followed her again.

"Mio, I'll do anything, just give me one more chance"

"You should put some sort hat or hoodie on, people are looking at you"

She was right, people are recognizing me. I saw cab nearby and basically pulled her in. I told the driver my address and he drove.

"What the heck, Yuki?"

"We're going to talk this out in private, I don't care if you yell at me or hit me... but just give me this one chance to explain everything"

She sighed.

"What about my ice cream?" she asked.

Oh yeah.. her ice cream is going to melt.

==================================

A/N: So, I'm debating whether to put some a lemon chapter or not... it might be a little too early. Should I wait a bit or just go ahead and put it in the next chapter or so? Don't worry though, SHE will be back. I'll bring someone back as well as a back up for Mio, so look out for that.

It's a shorter chapter, but I hope you guys like it. Also, don't underestimate a girl's love for ice cream lol I cried one time when an tub of ice cream melted on my way home because I got stuck in traffic... I know, how pathetic right? hahaha

As always, thank you for all your support, comments, follows, and votes!! I appreciate them all!!

Take care and see you guys on the next chapter!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.6K 295 15
"๐ด๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘ ๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘‘๐‘–๐‘‘๐‘›'๐‘ก ๐‘“๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘–๐‘› ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘กโ„Ž โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ?" "๐ˆ๐ซ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐›๐ฅ๐ž" a short fanfic story about the Ishikawa...
77.3K 2.7K 95
"๐ผ ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘๐‘ข๐‘ก ๐ผ ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘›'๐‘ก ๐‘๐‘’ ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘กโ„Ž ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข" A fanfiction story about the Japanese volleyball player and Ryujin Nippon captain Ishi...
76 0 11
Just a story about Keina after she moved from Tokyo and became a new student at Karasuno High. She's moved after her parents' accident then lived wit...
341K 8.8K 48
(Y/N) and Kageyama grew up together and were good friends. In middle school (Y/N) 's father passed away in an accident, and she isolated herself from...