Love And Saviour {GiyuShino}

By DemonGiShiReal

Shinobu is hoping one day she will find the person who saved her when she was a kid. This is my very first fa... More

Chapter 1: We're here
Chapter 2: Nickname
Chapter 3: Park
Chapter 4: I feel like I know you
Chapter 5: Love at first sight
Chapter 6: Bullies and Saviour
Chapter 7: New friend and Old Friend
Chapter 8: Bullies and Victim
Chapter 9: Disliked or Liked?
Chapter 10: Realising and Restaurant
Chapter 11: Uninvited guest
Chapter 12: Get out
Chapter 13: Preparing for tomorrow
Chapter 14: Date
Chapter 15: Jealous
Q&A
Chapter 16: Fun NightπŸ‹
Chapter 17: Request
Chapter 18: First Class of School
Chapter 19: You will find someone
Chpater 21: You are Speical
Chapter 22: Dinner with The Butterfly Sisters
Chapter 23: Encounter
Chapter 24: Giving Up
Chapter 25: I love you
Chapter 26: Having Fun πŸ‹
Chapter 27: Going Insane πŸ‹
Chapter 28: She couldn't, right?
Chapter 29: Deciding
Chapter 30: The Sun Cream Puff
Chapter 31: Tanjiro's Date
Chapter 32: Nezuko's Double Date
Chapter 33: Date gone wrong
Chapter 34: Tsutako in love?
Chapter 35: Confession
Chapter 36: Kindergarten
Chapter 37: Rejection
Chapter 38: Becoming Friends
Chapter: 39 Becoming Soft?
Chapter 40: What I Desire πŸ‹
Chapter 41: Be happy with you
Chapter 42: Love is suffering?
Chapter 43: Sleep at my house
Chapter 44: What to wear?
Chapter 45: Prom is here
Chapter 46: Prom Dance
Chapter 47: At long last πŸ‹
Chapter: 48 Let me have my thing πŸ‹
Chapter 49: Holiday invite
Chapter 50: Ready for the trip?
Chapter 51: Roadtrip and Beach
Chapter 52: Holiday Gift
Chapter 53: Infinity Hotel πŸ‹πŸ‹πŸ‹πŸ‹πŸ‹πŸ‹
Chapter 54: Aftermath
Chapter 55: Captured
Chapter 56: Rightfully Mine
Chapter 57: Psycho
Chapter 58: What kind of Monster are you?
Chapter 59: Yandere
Chapter 60: Rescue Operation
Chapter 61: Death is near
Chapter 62: Marry me?
Chapter 63: Pregnant
The Final Chapter: I Do
Oneshot Chapter: Kamado Family visit
Oneshot Chapter: Weirdest Date

Chapter 20: P.E Class

3.8K 78 184
By DemonGiShiReal

Nobody's POV:

After math class, Tanjiro and Nezuko were heading to gym class where their P.E teacher was. After a few moments later the two made it to class and they saw everyone and their teacher.

"Hello Sabito Nii-S I mean Sabito-Sensei!" Nezuko greeted.

"Hello Nezuko, Tanjiro. Are you two ready for P.E." Sabito smiled.

"Yes!" The two said at the same time.

"Okay! Everyone, go to the changing room and change into your gym clothes. Tanjiro, Nezuko, here." Sabito said and passed the siblings their gym clothes.

"Thank you!" The siblings said.

Tanjiro followed the boys to the male changing room, and Nezuko followed the girls to the female changing room. A few minutes later, Tanjiro was the first to leave the changing room and went to stand next to Sabito. A few seconds later, the next person to leave the changing room was Kanao. When Tanjiro saw Kanao and her gym clothes, his eyes opened as wide as possible. Sabito saw Tanjiro's reaction and laughed a little.

'Dem thighs... I wanna touc-." Tanjiro thought and then immediately punched himself in the face. Literally.

'Tanjiro, consider yourself lucky that Kanae isn't around.' Sabito thought.

Kanao saw Tanjiro punch himself in the face, she became worried and went to him to see if he was okay. Although she was a little hesitant to approach him.

"T-Tanjiro, are you okay?" Kanao nervously asked.

"Y-yeah... Sabito-Sensei, can I talk to you in private..." Tanjiro said and Sabito nodded and both of them left and went to a corner.

"You okay Tanjio?" Sabito asked.

"Sabito-Sensei... I don't feel comfortable with Nezuko wearing the uniform Kanao was wearing..." Tanjiro uttered.

"Understandable, but don't worry, I always deal with pervs, especially with one person." Sabito said.

"Okay, thank you Sabito-Sensei." Tanjiro sighed, and the two went back to the middle.

After a few minutes, everyone finished changing their clothes and they all lined up. The boys were on the left and the girls were on the right.

"Okay everyone! Let's start with stretches!" Sabito said and everyone began to stretch.

Tanjiro was stretching his arms to touch his feet, and then spread his legs to do a split, but it was way to painful for him. Tanjiro then saw Kanao and the unbutton shirt boy doing every single stretches without any problem.

'How are does two doing it without any flaws.' Tanjiro thought and then felt something while looking at Kanao.

It was blood coming out of his nose.

'Fuck! Tanjiro! Stop looking at Kanao! People will think of you as a perv!' Tanjiro thought and wiped the blood of his nose.

Tanjiro looked at Nezuko to how she was doing, and she was doing alright. Tanjiro noticed someone giving Nezuko the stare since the beginning. It was a blonde hair boy and was making weird face to which Tanjiro did not like one bit and was starting to fume. Sabito also noticed and went to the blonde hair boy. Everyone including the siblings were starting to shiver.

"Zenitsu Agatsuma." Sabito said menacingly.

"Y-Y-Yes..." Zenitsu was shaking.

"I would really appreciate if you didn't give the new student a stare like that." Sabito said and Zenitsu quickly nodded.

"Okay then, give me 100 push ups, everyone else, we're going outside!" Sabito yelled.

With that, everyone except Zenitsu went outside. As soon as everyone were outside, Sabito asked everyone to do a 20 lap run around the field. Running laps was everyone's least favourite, but they didn't mind. After 10 laps, many people were getting tired from running. Tanjiro and Nezuko were a sweaty mess and started walking instead of running since they were too tired. Kanao who passed by them a few times decided to slow down and talk to the siblings.

"Are you two okay?" Kanao asked.

"Y-yeah..." Tanjiro panted and Nezuko nodded.

"You sure a pro at this, how do you ever not get tired..." Nezuko asked.

"I don't know. I guess, I just like P.E a lot." Kanao answered.

After a few minutes of the three walking and everyone running, the 20 laps was finally done and Zenitsu was finally done with the 100 push ups, but he was barely able to move. With that, Sabito asked everyone to line up.

"Okay everyone, we don't too much time left, but we do have enough time for a least one lesson. And that is, dodgeball." Sabito said and everyone started cheering.

"Dodgeball? What's that?" Nezuko asked.

"Dodgeball is a game where you try to dodge the balls and throw it back at your opponents. You get hit you're out." Sabito explained.

"Oh! Okay!" Nezuko said.

"Okay, can I have Aoi as captain for team 1 and Murata for team 2. And you two can pick who your teammate, Aoi picks first." Sabito said and the two nodded and stood next to Sabito.

"Okay, I'll take Kanao." Aoi said and Kanao walked to her.

'Is Aoi trying to keep me away from Tanjiro?' Kanao thought.

"Uhhh, I guess I'll take Tanjiro Kamado." Murata said.

"Okie dokie." Tanjiro said while walking to Murata.

Team 1:
Aoi
Kanao
Inosuke
Genya
Ozaki
Few random students

Team 2:
Murata
Tanjiro
Nezuko
Zenitsu
Muichiro
Few random students

After the Aoi and Murata were done picking their teams, Sabito asked them to stand on their side of the field while he go and grab the balls. A few minutes later, Sabito got 10 dodgeballs and placed them on the middle, he asked the teams to stand at the far end.

"Okay everyone, when I blow my whistle, that's when you go and grab the balls at the middle!" Sabito said and they all nodded.

"READY! SET! GO!" Sabito yelled and blew his whistle.

Many students ran towards the middle to grab the balls, Tanjiro and Nezuko decided to play it safe and not go to the middle.

"Take this!" Aoi yelled and hit one student.

"Out!" Sabito blew his whistle at the student.

After several minutes of students throwing the balls at each other, there were only 7 people left. For Team 1, it was Aoi, Kanao, Inosuke and Genya and for Team 2, it was Nezuko, Zenitsu and Muichiro.

"Oh god! We're gonna lose!" Murata panicked.

"I'm sorry, if only I had better reflexes." Tanjiro apologised to Murata.

"It's okay, besides. Kanzaki was going after you the most. All we can do is cheer on our remaining teammates." Murata said and Tanjiro hummed in agreement and looked at Nezuko.

"Come on Nezuko! You can do it!" Tanjiro yelled.

"Nezuko! Nezuko! Nezuko!" Team 2 were chanting her name.

'Although I can't cheer for one team since I'm a teacher, but I really hope Nezuko does win.' Sabito thought.

"Well, Well, Well. It looks like victory is gonna ours." Aoi said while gently throwing her ball up and down.

"EEEEE! I don't wanna die!" Zenitsu cried.

"TAKE THIS!" Inosuke yelled and threw his ball at Nezuko.

"Look out Nezuko!" Team 2 yelled.

'Crap! I won't have time to dodge!' Nezuko thought and closed her eyes to not feel too much pain. Until...

*Ball hitting sound*

Zenitsu jumped in front of her to take the shot, only to get hit in the balls.

"Agatsuma-San!" Nezuko yelled.

Muichiro finally acted, and quickly ran towards the ball and grabbed it before it could hit the ground. Everyone was shocked at Muichiro since he is someone who rarely participate in P.E.

"Agatsuma and Hashibira, you're out!" Sabito blew his whistle.

"NANI!!!" Inosuke yelled.

"Agatsuma took a shot for Nezuko..." The students were whispering to each other.

"Agatsuma-San..." Tanjiro uttered.

"Tsk, to think that guy would take a shot for anyone." Genya said.

"Forget him. Now it's Nezuko and Tokito. Kanao, Shinazugawa are you ready?" Aoi said and the two nodded.

"Oh god, it's over." Murata said.

The three threw their balls at Muichiro since he was at the front. To their surprise, Muichiro dodged all of them by jumping, and then threw his ball at Aoi which bounced off hit the Kanao and Genya. Everybody's jaws dropped on the floor, even Sabito was shocked at Muichiro's sudden change. From a boy who doesn't give a crap about P.E to a literal king of sports.

"Uhhh... Kanao, Aoi, and Shinazugawa, you're all out! Tokito and Nezuko wins, that means Team 2 wins!" Sabito announced and Team 2 started celebrating.

"We actually won!!!" Murata cried.

"Wow... That Tokito person is something..." Tanjiro uttered.

"T-T-That is unbelievable!!! I can't believe we lost to the quiet person!!!" Aoi exclaimed.

"Well winning isn't everything." Genya said.

"Agatsuma-San! Are you okay, please be okay!" Nezuko yelled and Sabito held her right shoulder.

"Don't worry Nezuko, I'll take him to the nursing room." Sabito said.

"Thank you..." Nezuko said.

Although Zenitsu was in pain due to Inosuke, he was beyond happy.

'Nezuko-Chan is worried about me! Nezuko-Chan please go out with me!!!!' Zenitsu thought.

*School Bell ringing*

With that it was now Lunch time, Sabito took Zenitsu to the nursing room, and Nezuko began to look at Muichiro.

'I almost forgot that person was in our class, but now he took action he really is something.' Nezuko thought.

'Why did I act like this? I'm never liked sports and somehow I have these random skills.' Muichiro mentally sighed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YAY CHAPTER 20 EVERYONE! NEXT CHAPTER IS GONNA BE A TINY TIMESKIP TO THE END OF SCHOOL SINCE I REALLY WANT TO MOVE TO THE DINNER AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
If you're enjoying the story, please vote :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 220 16
"She's way to good. There's no way I'll be able to beat her. Game over." Tanjiro x Kanao Fanfiction I made out of motivation. This story is a video g...
5.2K 58 18
This is another GiyuxShinobu story from the 'Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba' universe. However, this is going to be an AU where all the slayers survi...
197K 3.8K 19
a normal mission for giyuu until the demon look rather familiar... a giyushino fanfic where giyuu falls in love with the girl who's not herself anymo...
588 37 14
"𝐓𝐇𝐄 π‹πˆπ…π„ πŽπ… 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐃 πˆπ’ 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐄𝐃 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 πŒπ„πŒπŽπ‘π˜ πŽπ… 𝐓𝐇𝐄 π‹πˆπ•πˆππ†." - β‚˜β‚α΅£cα΅€β‚› β‚œα΅€β‚—β‚—α΅’α΅€β‚› Cα΅’cβ‚‘α΅£β‚’ ⏳-Β°;--| ༝ ˚ q⋆ β§—...