𝗙𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗻|Louis Partridge|

By plxnetsam

:¨·.·¨: '·. ❝ 𝘾𝙖𝙣'𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙄'𝙢 𝙛𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜? ❞ 『𝗙𝗔𝗟𝗟𝗘𝗡 』 ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ 𝙄𝙉 𝙒�... More

Cast
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty one
Twenty two
Twenty three
Twenty four
Twenty five
Twenty six
Twenty seven
Twenty eight
Twenty nine
Thirty
Thirty one
Thirty two
Thirty three
Thirty four
Thirty five
Thirty six
EPILOGUE

Seventeen

1.7K 36 43
By plxnetsam

THE REST OF the week past by quickly, which Scarlett was grateful for. It was Friday which meant the weekend was coming and that meant she could relax and have fun.

Her and Liv were planning on having a girls night, which was just them hanging out in Scarlett's room watching Netflix and eating ice cream.

Blaire and her mom were out doing god knows what, so it would just be Liv and Scarlett in the house. There was a knock on the door and Scarlett opened the door to reveal Liv.

"Hey-"

Scarlett was cut off by Liv shoving a flier in her face, Scarlett backed up and she grabbed the flier .

"What's this?"

"Ethan is having a secret party tonight and we weren't invited" Liv said as she stormed into the house.

Scarlett eyed the paper and she turned around, "So?"

"So! We have to go to this party!" Liv exclaimed, "But we weren't invited"

"Exactly, the only reason we didn't know about this party was because of what happened between you and Louis" Liv said and Scarlett looked down.

"Which is perfect! We're crashing this party tonight and your going to show up looking hot as fuck, and when Louis sees you he's going to regret ever messing with you" Liv said in an almost evil way.

Scarlett gave her a wary look, "I don't think this is a good idea, why can't we just stay home?" Scarlett asked.

"Because you can't show Louis what he's missing out on in your PJ's" Liv said as she walked up the stairs. Scarlett looked down at her PJ's and she sighed, following Liv into her room.

Liv went straight to Scarlett's closet and began rummaging through it. She grinned once she found the perfect dress.

Liv pulled out a red tight mini dress with spaghetti straps. "How do you just have this in your closet?" Liv asked and Scarlett shrugged, "It's not mine, it's Blaire's" Scarlett said and Liv grinned.

"Even better, here try it on"

Scarlett grabbed the dress and she went into the bathroom to change. She came back into the room with the dress on, she looked absolutely gorgeous.

Liv's eyes widened as she saw her best friend, "Holy shit..." Liv said in awe as she looked Scarlett up and down.

Scarlett looked down and smiled awkwardly, "Does it look good?" She asked and Liv chuckled, "Does it look good? It looks fucking amazing!" Liv exclaimed and Scarlett smiled.

"You look so beautiful!"

Scarlett blushed and looked down, "Thanks, Liv"

"Now come on, it's makeup time"

Liv did Scarlett's hair and makeup and Scarlett looked in the mirror, happy with the final product. "Holy shit you were right, I do look amazing" Scarlett said and Liv chuckled.

"Of course you do"

Liv went back to Scarlett's closet and grabbed another dress, "My turn" she smirked and she left the room to get ready.

Scarlett looked in the mirror and she smiled to herself, she really did look amazing.

Liv came back into the room with a pink tight mini dress with spaghetti straps. "Please tell me this is also Blaire's" Liv said and Scarlett chuckled.

"Yes that is also Blaire's, and you look really hot by the way" Scarlett said and Liv smiled, "I know"

Scarlett chuckled and shook her head, Liv did her makeup and hair and by the time they were done it was time to go.

They got into Liv's car and they drove off towards Ethan's house. They got to the party and they walked in, there were a lot more people than last time, there were probably some kids from other schools there too.

Scarlett felt weird being back in the house, last time she was here her and Louis kissed.

She quickly shook that image away and she walked straight to the drinks table, Liv followed after the girl.

"What are you doing?" Liv shouted over the music, "Getting a drink!"

Scarlett grabbed a beer and she opened it up and began chugging it. Liv's eyes widened and she snatched the beer away, "What the fuck?!"

"Your not drinking! You know what happened last time" Liv said, "So? You wanted me to have fun, well this is me having fun" Scarlett said snatching the beer back and drinking it while walking away from Liv.

Liv let out a frustrated sigh and followed after the girl, at some point she lost her in the large group of people.

Scarlett roamed around the house and she stopped in her tracks as she saw Louis with some other girl. The girl was whispering in his ear, a flirty smile on her face, and Louis was smiling while she talked.

Scarlett frowned and she looked to her right and saw a guy with a beer in his hand, she snatched it from him and downed the whole thing.

She handed him the now empty beer can, "Thanks" she said and she stalked off as the guy gave her a strange look.

Scarlett went back to the drinks table and she grabbed another beer, she turned around and bumped right into someone which caused her to drop her beer.

She looked down and let out a groan, "Thanks a lot" she said and she looked up to see that it was only William.

"Oh, it's you"

She turned around and grabbed another beer, "Yep, it's me" William said and Scarlett rolled her eyes and took a long sip of her beer.

Williams cocked a brow as he watched her drink half of the bottle, "You may want to slow down there" William said and Scarlett glared at him.

"Don't tell me what to do"

Scarlett stepped aside to walk past him but he stepped in front of her, "Wait, can we talk?"

Scarlett took a step back and let out an annoyed sighed, "We have nothing to talk about"

"I just wanted to say I'm sorry, about Louis, the bet, everything" William began and Scarlett looked away. "At first I went along with the bet because I thought it was a joke, I didn't think they would actually go through with it, but once I saw that they were actually serious about it, I tried talking them out of it but they didn't listen"

"And just so you know, I'm not apologizing for them, I'm apologizing for not doing anything about it and for just letting it happen, I knew about it and didn't tell you which I should have, and I'm sorry" William explained.

Scarlett crossed her arms and she looked at him, "Thanks, for apologizing, and it wasn't your fault, even if you did try to stop them they probably wouldn't have listened, but I appreciate you for apologizing, and I accept your apology" Scarlett said smiling a bit.

William smiled and nodded, "Thanks for not yelling at me" he said and Scarlett chuckled. "Your not the one I want to yell at" Scarlett said as she watched Louis walk onto the dance floor with another girl.

William followed the girls eyes to see what she was looking at, he frowned as he saw what she was looking at.

"Hey, just ignore him, he's being an asshole right now, and he doesn't even know that girl" William said and Scarlett shrugged.

"It's okay, I don't care what he does or who he dances with, he can do whatever he wants it's not like we ever dated or anything" Scarlett said.

Scarlett turned around and chugged the rest of her drink, "I still think you should slow down" William said and Scarlett glanced at him.

"I still think you shouldn't be telling me what to do" Scarlett said and William rolled his eyes. Scarlett went to grab another beer and William grabbed her hand stopping her from grabbing another beer.

"That's enough"

Scarlett glared at him and William pulled her hand and led her away from the drinks table. He took her to the staircase and he sat her down, "Stay here, I'll be right back" William said and he walked off.

Scarlett learned her head against the railing and she looked around, her vision was becoming blurry and her head was pounding against her skull.

Which meant the beer was beginning to kick in.

She stood up as she hung onto the railing for support, she climbed up the stairs and she stood up straight. She walked ahead passing by some couples making out or some junkies smoking pot.

She had to admit that it smelled tempting, but she contained herself from giving in to the smell and she kept on walking.

She stumbled into a room and she looked up to find the room occupied, "Oh sorry, didn't know someone was in here" Scarlett mumbled as she turned around to leave the room.

"Wait!" The boy called out and Scarlett turned around, "You can stay, I just needed some alone time" he said and Scarlett shut the door behind her.

"Girl problems?"

The boy scoffed, "Something like that"

"And smoking makes those problems go away?" Scarlett asked as she gestured to the cigarette in his hand. The boy looked down at the cigarette in his hand and he smirked.

"What? You got something against smoking?" He asked, "On the contrary, I was hoping you'd give me a hit" Scarlett said and the boy cocked a brow.

He handed her the cigarette and Scarlett gladly took it, she took a long hit and blew the smoke out. "Wow, haven't done that in a while" Scarlett said.

"Why not?"

"Promised myself I would quit"

"What changed?"

Scarlett looked down and handed the cigarette back, "Everything"

The boy eyed the girl, "Boy problems?"

"Something like that"

The boy chuckled, "We just can't seem to find love, can we?" He said and Scarlett shrugged, "I guess not"

The door burst open and William came into the room, "Oh hey, William"

"What are you doing in here? I thought I told you to stay downstairs" William said as he went over to her and helped her stand up from the floor.

"And I thought I told you to stop telling me what to do" Scarlett said and William looked at the boy, "Who are you?"

"Noah, Noah Schnapp, nice to meet you" Noah said sticking his hand out for William to shake, William ignored Noah and turned to Scarlett as he smelled the smoke radiating off of her.

"We're you smoking?"

Noah rolled his eyes and put his hand down, "Relax man, it's just a little smoke" he said and William sent the boy a glare telling him to back off.

Noah raised his hands in defense and he turned around walking towards the window. "Come on Scarlett, let's go back downstairs" William said to Scarlett as he grabbed her arm and dragged her out of the room.

Noah who was leaning against the window sill, his cigarette dangling from his lips, sent them both a smirk as he waved them goodbye.

"See you around Scarlett!"

Scarlett yanked her arm away from William and she walked past him, "I can walk just fine on my own, thank you very much" she said as she walked down the hallway.

"And you had no right to do that, I can do whatever the hell I want without you ruining all the fun" Scarlett said as William followed her down the stairs.

"You call that fun? Scarlett you were smoking! You were supposed to quit!" William shouted as the music got louder.

"I only quit because of Louis, but Louis means nothing to me now, so why stop? I have no reason to quit, and you can't stop me" Scarlett said pushing him back with her finger.

She walked away from him and headed to the drinks table, William rushed after her. She grabbed a beer and opened it up, "I'm going to get drunk, and you can't stop me, your not my babysitter William, and your sure as hell not my friend, so why don't you go party with your friends and mind your own bloody business" Scarlett snapped.

She chugged the beer down and she threw the bottle aside once she finished it, sending a small smirk towards William.

William rolled his eyes and walked off to find Louis, if he couldn't stop her then maybe Louis could.

He found Louis dancing with a girl and he grabbed Louis by the back of his shirt and pulled him away. Louis stumbled back as William dragged him through the house.

Once William let go of him he smoothed out his shirt, "What the hell?"

"Scarlett's losing it"

Louis' face dropped, "What?"

"She's smoking again and now she's out there getting drunk, I tried stopping her but she won't listen to me, but maybe she'll listen to you" William explained.

Louis shook his head and looked down, "No, she won't listen to me, she hates me" Louis said.

"So? Just go talk to her, maybe you can talk some sense into her because I can't" William said.

Louis sighed, "Fine, I can try"

"She's at the drinks table" William said and Louis nodded and walked off to find Skye. Louis spotted Scarlett near the drinks table with a beer bottle in her hand, he had to admit, she looked absolutely gorgeous.

He walked up to her and Scarlett noticed him walking towards her.

She rolled her eyes and began to walk away, Louis rushed up to her and grabbed her arm. "Scar, wait, please" Louis pleaded and Scarlett looked at him, "Don't call me that"

"You need to stop drinking" Louis said and Scarlett rolled her eyes, "Why does everyone care if I drink or not? It's my body I can do whatever the hell I want, and besides, you can't tell me what to do anymore, your dead to me" Scarlett slurred.

Louis had to admit, her words hurt but he knew he deserved it. Scarlett leaned to the side and Louis grabbed her shoulders and steadied her so she wouldn't fall.

Scarlett pushed him back, "Don't touch me"

Louis let out a sigh as she walked off, he spotted Liv on the dance floor with her boyfriend. Maybe she could help.

"Hey Liv!"

Liv stopped dancing and turned towards Louis, she rolled her eyes and turned back around.

"Liv!" Louis shouted again and Liv turned around, "What?"

"Scarlett's drunk!" Louis shouted and Liv sighed and shook her head, "Ok, I got her" she said and she walked off to get Scarlett.

Once she found her she struggled to get Scarlett outside, she practically had to drag Scarlett all the way to the car.

She was even more drunk than last time.

Liv drove Scarlett home and it took a whole five minutes to get Scarlett up the stairs and up to her room.

Scarlett let out a groan as she landed on the bed, "Come on get to bed, your gonna have one hell of a hangover in the morning" Liv said.

She pulled the covers over Scarlett who was already fast asleep, she had left a cup of water and some Advil for the girl to take in the morning.

She looked down at the sleeping girl and she frowned.

Poor Scarlett, she can never catch a break.

I hate this chapter, idk why but I feel like I could've written this better. But too late now. Anyways, we got a new character in here and he is, drum roll please...NOAH SCHNAPP. Let's just pretend he's not famous in this, he's also not British in this story he is still American, you'll find out more about that later on:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.1K 1.5K 13
when Markeyvius and Horace meet through their friends, they can't help but to notice the automatic connection between each other. Things seem to be g...
212K 1.6K 37
jj maybank imagines <3 - this isn't the greatest writing and there are errors, but as the chapters go on the writing gets better :) - pls comment an...
190K 2.2K 18
Y/n Styles x Louis Partridge y/n styles, daughter of taylor swift and harry styles moved to london to find the boy next door is none other than.... a...
6.4K 138 32
───── ⋆✩⋆ ───── ╰┈➤ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 a girl is assigned to capture a boy and bring him back to ...