Ten

"HEY WHAT'S UP man?" Ethan exclaimed as him and William approached Louis at his locker

Louis, who was looking down at the printed pictures that him and Scarlett took the day before and smiling, stuffed the pictures into his locker and he slammed his locker shut, his eyes wide.

Both boys noticed this, "What you got there buddy?" Ethan asked, "N-nothing" Louis stammered.

Ethan narrowed his eyes at the boy, he shoved Louis aside and he opened the locker up.

"No-"

Ethan looked into the locker and he noticed the pictures stuffed in the back, his eyebrows furrowed and he pulled them out.

A smirk appeared on his face as he looked through the pictures, "What is this?" He laughed.

"Come on man give them back" Louis said trying to snatch the pictures back from Ethan, Ethan pulled his hand away as Louis tried reaching for the pictures.

"Did you take these?" He chuckled, "Maybe, what's it to you?" Louis asked as he was finally able to snatch the pictures away from Ethan.

"Nothing, it's just...one day your hating this girl and now your taking pictures with her and printing them out...what's going on man?" Ethan asked.

"Nothing"

Ethan and William glanced at each other, "It doesn't look like nothing, your not falling for this girl are you?" Ethan said.

"No of course not"

"You sure? Or is this just part of the plan to get her to fall in love with you?" Ethan asked and Louis nodded, "Yeah that's it, the plan"

Ethan looked over at William who just shrugged, "Ok, well how is that going, by the way? Has she fallen yet?" Ethan asked.

Louis shrugged, "I don't know, why don't you ask her?" He sassed and Ethan rolled his eyes. "So
It's not going well" Ethan said.

"I don't know, I can't really tell with her, I mean I'm trying to like, do things that'll maybe get her to at least have a crush on me but I can't even tell if it's working" Louis explained.

"One way to see if she likes you, is let her chase you" Ethan said, "What?"

"Ignore her, pretend to be mad at her or something and if she chases you and tries to get your attention and pester you, then that means she has some feelings for you" Ethan explained.

"You really think that could work?" Louis asked and Ethan grinned.

"I know it can"

So that's what Louis did, when he stepped into his English class, he sat behind Scarlett as usual.

"Hey Lou" Scarlett grinned at the boy, Louis just turned his head away and tried his hardest to ignore her.

Scarlett's smile dropped, "What's wrong?" She asked him, but he just continued to ignore her.