Three

SCARLETT AND LIV made their way out of the cafeteria and off to their classes

SCARLETT AND LIV made their way out of the cafeteria and off to their classes. Scarlett tossed her backpack onto the floor beside her and she slumped down in her seat.

She crossed her arms and once Louis walked in she practically slammed her feet onto the table, smirking at him.

Louis rolled his eyes and took his seat behind her, he leaned in whispering in her ear.

"Your gonna get in trouble you know"

Scarlett turned her head to the side enough to see him from corner of her eye, "So?"

Louis shook his head and leaned back into his seat, Ms.Henry walked into the classroom ready to teach.

"Everyone settle down!" She shouted and all the kids settled down and took their seats. "Today I will be telling you about the new project we will be doing" Ms.Henry said and everyone groaned.

"And it includes partners"

Everyone's eyes lit up at that, "And I will be picking them" she added and everyone groaned some more. Ms.Henry rolled her eyes and she pulled out a sheet of paper.

"This project will be all about you and your partner, both you and your partner will write a short story about each other, the short story should describe your partner of they're appearance and they're personality, and then you should include what you like about your partner, what are your favorite qualities?"

"Then include what you dislike most about your partner, what are your least favorite qualities? What are they're flaws? And all of that should be written truthfully and it should also be very detailed, do not leave anything out, after that you will write about your time spent with your partner, what did you learn about your partner? What did you already know? What surprised you the most about your partner? Describe to me what you did with your partner" Ms.Henry explained.

"Again, do not leave anything out, every detail matters" Ms.Henry added and she pulled out another piece of paper.

One that included the names of all the students and who they're assigned partner will be. Ms.Henry began to partner people up, some students complained and some were happy with who they got.

Scarlett's head shot up as she heard her name, "Scarlett Miller with Louis Partridge" Ms.Henry announced and Scarlett's eyes widened.

"What? No!" Scarlett shouted sitting up straight, "Come on Ms.Henry, anyone but her!" Louis whined and Ms.Henry only looked at them.

"Sorry kids, can't change your partners it's too late, so you'll just have to deal with it" Ms.Henry said and went back to calling out names.

Scarlett let out a huff and she slumped back into her seat and crossed her arms, Louis let out a sigh and he ran a hand through his hair.

He didn't want to partner up with her but this could help him get closer to her so he could win the bet. It was almost perfect.

Once the bell rang Scarlett snatched her backpack up and rushed out of the classroom before anyone could talk to her.