Two

"GET IN LOSER we're going shopping!" Liv shouted as she pulled up in front of Scarlett's house

"GET IN LOSER we're going shopping!" Liv shouted as she pulled up in front of Scarlett's house. Scarlett let out a laugh and shook her head as she walked up to the car.

"Mean girls?"

Liv nodded, "Nice" Scarlett grinned and she got into the car, "Your mom finally let you drive the car?" Scarlett asked her.

"Yeah, after months of begging, she finally gave in" Liv said and Scarlett chuckled. "At least now I don't have to take the bus, because now I have you" Scarlett said and Liv smiled.

"Nice wheels Olive, I didn't know we still lived in the nineteen-hundreds" Blaire commented on the car as she walked out of the house.

Liv sent Blaire a glare, "Nice to see you too Blaire" Liv said a fake smile on her face. "Not"

"I would drive you but I really don't want to" Blaire said to Scarlett as she walked up to the car. "I'd rather not let anyone see me in the same car as you" Blaire said.

"Oh yeah because that would be horrible, I have a reputation to upkeep Blaire, I don't need you ruining my social life too" Scarlett said sarcastically.

Blaire glared at her sister and rolled her eyes, "Whatever, see you later losers!" Blaire shouted walking over to her car.

Both girls rolled their eyes and Liv drove off. Scarlett was older than Blaire by exactly nine months, they were born nine months apart making them Irish twins.

Irish twins are twins that were born in the same calendar year or within twelve months of each other. So basically Blaire and Scarlett were twins. Although they were completely different, Blaire was popular and pretty.

While Scarlett was...not.

Scarlett was beautiful, no one could deny that. But she was more on the anti-social side, she wasn't shy she just didn't like speaking to people.

She liked being alone, she didn't mind only having one friend. She didn't like going to parties or participating in any big events like football games and school activities.

Scarlett wasn't well known, she wasn't popular like Blaire was. Which she didn't care about since she didn't feel like being watched twenty-four seven by a bunch of weird teenagers.

Scarlett has anger issues and a big attitude problem, obviously. She gets annoyed very easily and she can't help but talk back to anyone who says something even slightly rude to her.

Even if someone is trying to be nice she just can't help it, it's like everything she thinks she just says out loud without thinking it through.

Which was why so many people disliked her, because she had a big mouth. Scarlett obviously didn't care about who did or did not like her.