Fifteen

ONE WEEK PASSED by, and as promised, Louis was going to tell Scarlett about the bet

ONE WEEK PASSED by, and as promised, Louis was going to tell Scarlett about the bet. He didn't want to, but he knew he had to.

The whole week, he spent as much time as he could with Scarlett. Because he knew that once he told her, it was over.

She would be mad, no furious, at him. He didn't know if she would forgive him or not, he wouldn't forgive himself.

So why should she?

Everyday she would come over to his house to work on their "project". But instead of doing that, they spent the whole time messing around or cuddling on the couch.

It was now Monday morning, and Louis was making it his goal to tell Scarlett about the bet by the end of the day.

He knew it would not end well, so he was hoping for the best, and he hoped she wouldn't murder him.

After their English class, Louis walked Scarlett to her next class with his arm over her shoulders. She looked up at him, noticing how quiet he was being.

"Hey, what's wrong? Your more quiet then usual?" Scarlett asked him, Louis looked down at her.

"Oh nothing, just tired, didn't sleep very well last night" Louis answered, it wasn't a complete lie. He didn't sleep well last night, but that was only because he was too busy thinking about Scarlett.

"Oh, well...does this help?"

Scarlett stood on her tippy-toes and pecked him on the cheek, Louis smiled and he looked down at her, kissing her forehead, "Yes it does"

Scarlett chuckled and she wrapped her arm around his waist giving him a side hug.

Louis looked down at Scarlett who was looking straight ahead, he frowned. He was gonna miss this.

Once they got to their class, Louis waved her goodbye but not before giving her a small kiss on the cheek.

Scarlett walked into her class with a big smile on her face, Liv watched the girl a smirk on her face. "Someone's happy"

Scarlett sighed happily, "I am happy"

"And this doesn't have to do with the fact that your dating Louis, does it?"

"We're not dating"

Liv gave the girl a look, "Well not officially at least, we still haven't talked about it" Scarlett said. "And when are you going to talk about it?" Liv asked and Scarlett shrugged.

"Soon"