Twenty two

SCARLETT WALKED INTO the house, her mom walking in right after her

SCARLETT WALKED INTO the house, her mom walking in right after her. Her mom hung her coat and keys up and Scarlett turned around running a hand through her hair.

"What did you do?"

Scarlett's eyebrows furrowed, "What do you mean?"

"I mean what the hell did you do? Blaire is in the hospital and apparently you found her, so you must've done something to provoke her," her mom said accusingly.

Scarlett looked at her in disbelief, "Are you serious right now? I didn't do shit to Blaire, on the contrary, I saved her life so instead of blaming me you should be thanking me," Scarlett argued.

"Thanking you? For all I know you could've been the one shoving those pills up her throat!"

"I would never do that! I didn't make her take those pills she did that all on her own!" Scarlett shouted, "Well you might as well have! Your probably the reason she tried killing herself in the first place," her mother said.

Scarlett let out a scoff, "I haven't done anything to Blaire, I didn't make her take those bloody pills, and why is it that every time something bad happens you blame me?"

"Because it's always your fault! Everything bad that happens to this family is your fault!" Her mom shouted, "How is it my fault?!"

"You killed your father! You're the reason he's dead, if it weren't for you then he would've never gotten in that bloody car and he would still be here!"

Scarlett's face dropped at her mother's harsh words, "Your a disgrace to this family, a disappointment, a murderer," her mother spat out looking at her daughter in disgust.

Scarlett glared up at her mother, "Maybe your the reason Blaire tried killing herself, she probably couldn't take your stupid nagging anymore, your a horrible mother and a horrible person. You just lost one daughter, and your killing the other, no wonder Blaire tried ending it,"

Right after Scarlett said those last few words, her mother's hand connected with her cheek.

Scarlett stood there in shock.

She looked at her mom holding her red and stinging cheek, "Get the hell out of my house," her mom said lowly.

"What-"

"Get the hell out of my house, now!" Her mother shouted pointing towards the door. Scarlett closed her mouth shut and she walked towards the door and walked out.

Her mother slammed the door behind her which caused her to jump a little.

Scarlett stood there, tears brimming her eyes. She began walking all the way to Liv's house, she knocked on the door and Liv went and opened the door.

Once she opened the door, right away she noticed Scarlett's teary eyes. "Scarlett? What happened?"

Scarlett let out a sob, "My mom kicked me out," she cried. "What? Oh my god," Liv said as she pulled Scarlett into a hug.