Twelve

THE NEXT DAY at school Ethan and William found Louis at his locker

THE NEXT DAY at school Ethan and William found Louis at his locker. "What happened yesterday? You just disappeared on us" Ethan said.

"I went home" Louis answered as he put some of his books in his locker. "Why?" Ethan asked and Louis shrugged, "Because I didn't want to be here"

"Again, why?"

Louis rolled his eyes at his friend, "Whatever, what happened with Scarlett?" Ethan asked. "She was mad at me but we made up" Louis answered.

"Made up? What exactly did you tell her?" Ethan asked him, "That it was all your fault" Louis said as he shut his locker and walked past Ethan.

"You told her my plan?" Ethan practically shouted following Louis, "I kind of did, I had to lie to her so I told her that you were just testing our friendship" Louis explained.

"And she believed it?"

"Yep"

The bell rang and Ethan bid his two boys goodbye and he rushed off not wanting to be late again. William stayed back and stood next to Louis, "You like her don't you?"

Louis, who was taken back by his question, turned to William with wide eyes.

"W-what? No, no of course not" Louis stuttered, William chuckled and placed his hand on Louis' shoulder.

"Dude calm down, I'm not gonna tell anyone, especially not Ethan" William said whispering the last part.

"No but-"

"But it's so obvious, you know you can tell me anything dude, but if you don't want to tell me that's fine, you can just tell me when your ready" William said patting Louis' back and walking away.

Louis stood there for a second processing his words, maybe he should tell him. Keeping his feelings to himself wasn't really helping him, so maybe William could give him some advice.

Louis decided to shrug it off for now and headed to his English class, he took his seat behind Scarlett, he smiled and he leaned forward.

"Hey partner" he whispered and he placed the pictures he had printed out of Scarlett and him on her desk.

Scarlett chuckled and grinned at the pictures, "Oh, you actually printed them out" she gushed as she looked through the pictures.

"Yep, those are your copies, I already have my own" Louis said and Scarlett smiled at him, "Thanks, better put these away, don't want them to get ruined" Scarlett said putting the pictures in her journal.

Louis nodded and Ms.Henry walked in, "Today we will not be working on our projects, instead you will be doing a pop quiz" Ms.Henry announced.

The whole class groaned and Ms.Henry began passing out the quiz.

Class was soon over and Scarlett began packing her things up, "How'd you do?" Louis asked standing over her.

Scarlett looked up and she shrugged, "I don't know, okay I guess" she said and stood up putting her backpack on.