Twenty three

THE NEXT DAY Noah sat in Louis' seat again, Scarlett and him talked the whole time and didn't do any work

THE NEXT DAY Noah sat in Louis' seat again, Scarlett and him talked the whole time and didn't do any work. Not like they had any anyways.

During lunch they met up and Scarlett introduced Noah to Liv and they got along great. Scarlett liked Noah, he was a very chill and funny guy, he was also super sweet and sarcastic.

Noah had a great personality and she loved that about him, he wasn't afraid to speak his mind just like her.

They also had a lot in common which was a big plus. After school they separated and Liv and Scarlett drove home.

Scarlett was planning on going to see Blaire at the hospital but then decided against it, her mom would probably be there and she didn't feel like fighting today.

So her and Liv just stayed home and did homework all day.

The next day the three friends met up in the lunchroom for breakfast, they talked until it was time for class.

Liv went her own way and Scarlett and Noah walked to their English class.

"So how do you get that British accent that you have? Does it go like this? Ello' mate," Noah asked mocking a British accent.

Which he did not do right.

Scarlett just gave him a concerned look, "No, that is not how you do it, your not even using the right accent," Scarlett said.

"Then how do you say it?"

"It's hello mate." Scarlett said saying it normally, Noah repeated it a couple of times and he finally got it down.

"So do people call you darling? Because girls in the U.S. think it's so hot when someone calls you that," Noah said.

"People do say that here, yes, but we don't use it too often," Scarlett said. "Oh alright...darling,"

Scarlett looked up at him, "Did you just call me darling?" She asked him.

"Maybe, why did I sound hot?" Noah asked as they walked into their English class, Scarlett just laughed and shook her head.

Noah frowned, "Hey, there's someone in my seat," he pouted, Louis was back.

"It's not your seat, it's his, he was just gone for a few days," Scarlett said, Noah let out a huff.
"Back to my own desk then."

Scarlett took her seat in front of Louis and Noah took his seat. "We have one more week to complete this project, so I'd hurry up and get this finished if I were you," Ms.Henry announced.

Everyone went to find their partner, Scarlett sat there contemplating whether she should work with Louis or not.

She was already done all he had to do was finish his half and they would both be done.

She turned around and found Louis looking down playing with his fingers, "Are you done yet?"

Louis looked up a surprised look on his face, he didn't expect her to talk to him.