Eighteen

THE NEXT MORNING Scarlett woke up with a pounding headache

THE NEXT MORNING Scarlett woke up with a pounding headache. She sat up in her bed holding her head in her hands, she looked around and realized that she was in her room.

She had no idea how she got back in her room but she honestly didn't care, she just wanted the headache to go away.

She looked to her right to find a cup of water and some Advil on her nightstand, she was grateful to the person who left it there for her and she took the pill and took a sip of water.

She stood up slowly and she went downstairs, her mother was making breakfast and Blaire was sitting on the island drinking her coffee.

Blaire laughed at the sight of her sister, "What happened to you?" She asked and Scarlett winced.

"Not so loud, please,"

Blaire gave her sister a look and just shrugged, "Look Scarlett, I made your favorite, chocolate chip pancakes," her mother grinned as she set a plate of chocolate pancakes in front of her.

Scarlett cocked a brow and looked up at her mom, "What do you want?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean what do you want? You never make me breakfast, let alone my favorite pancakes, what do you want?" Scarlett asked and her mom sighed.

"Ok fine, we're having a family reunion today and we're hosting it here at the house," her mom said, "Ok, so?"

"So I need you to not be here during that time," her mom said and Scarlett scoffed, "Your kidding, right? You do know that I'm still  apart of this family, right? I have a right to be at this reunion, they're my family too," Scarlett said.

"You lost that right the day you killed your father, you are no longer apart of this family, I don't want you here during this reunion so you better find some place else to be today because your not welcome here," her mother sneered.

Scarlett glared at her mom and she stood up, "Fuck you, you can shove those pancakes up your ass, because I don't want them," Scarlett said and she stormed up to her room.

She slammed her door shut and she leaned against the door, running a hand through her hair. She let out a shaky breath trying to keep the tears from falling.

She wasn't going to cry.

Not over that.

She took a deep breath and she grabbed her phone, she called Liv and asked her if she could stay over at her house for a while. Liv being the great friend that she is said yes and didn't question the reason as to why.

So Scarlett took a quick shower and she got ready, she was out of the house before noon and she had to walk all the way to Liv's house since Liv couldn't pick her up because she was helping her mom with something.

Scarlett got to Liv's house and she knocked on the door, Liv opened it and greeted the girl with a grin.

"Hey!"