Paradise (Deltarune) (KrisxRa...

By DoctorBlu5

This story is just a written theory I came up after what happened after Chapter 2. All rights to toby fox. Af... More

Welcome to my story
CHAPTER 1| A New Fountain
Chapter 2| The paradise behind the door
Chapter 3| Paradise
Chapter 4| A random island
Chapter 5| The tour of the islands
Chapter 6| Four new people
Chapter 7| Confession
Chapter 8| HIM
Chapter 10| Now what?
Chapter 11| Trouble in Paradise
Chapter 12| Fun?
Chapter 13| Time had fun.
Chapter 14| Who is "Gaster"?
Chapter 15| The Truth
Chapter 16| Pandora and Paradox
Chapter 17| Reunited
Chapter 18| Incursion
Chapter 19| Revived
Chapter 20| A Happy End?

Chapter 9| The smoke expands

386 3 63
By DoctorBlu5

My longest chapter so far, I hope you enjoy.

-------------------------------------------------

ALRIGHT YOU GUYS CAN CHOOSE WHERE YOU WANT TO GO AS THERE'S LOTS OF ISLANDS FOR C.

WE HAVE:

COMIC ISLAND: WHERE EVERYTHING IS JUST COMICS AND YOU CAN MAKE YOUR OWN.

CROWN ISLAND: WHERE IT GIVES YOU A CROWN TO SIGNIFIES WHAT YOU'RE THE QUEEN/KING OF.

CRIME ISLAND: WHERE THE WHOLE ISLAND IS DEDICATED TO CRIME, YOU CAN TRY TO STOP ALL OF IT BUT NO MATTER HOW HARD YOU TRY THERE WILL ALWAYS BE CRIME.

COUPON ISLAND: IT GIVES YOU A COUPON FOR ANYTHING AND YOU CAN REDEEM COUPONS HERE NO MATTER HOW OLD THEY ARE OR EVEN OUT OF DATE.

CRYING ISLAND: IT KNOWS WHAT CAN MAKE YOU CRY AND WILL SHOW IT TO YOU. YOU HAVE TO AGREE TO LET IT MAKE YOU CRY AS SOMETIMES IT CAN SHOW SOME DISTURBING THINGS THAT YOU CAN'T FORGET.

CHEESE ISLAND: JUST AN ISLAND MADE OUT OF CHEESE. THAT'S IT.

CINEMA ISLAND: WATCH ANY MOVIE THAT HAS EXCISED FICTIONAL OR NOT.

CONFIDENCE ISLAND: IT GIVES YOU CONFIDENCE ON WHAT YOU'RE MOST STRUGGLING ON OR WHAT YOU ASK IT.

REMEMBER THE CHOICE IS YOUR AND YOU CAN GO FROM ISLAND TO ISLAND AS THERE ARE TELEPORTS CONECTING THEM.

HB53: You all know the rules, come back here when you're ready to leave or to ask a question.

Undyne: You all know me! of to crime island I go!

Ralsei: Kris, should we go to the coupon island to redeem our coupons we got off that ride we went on?

Kris: Yeah, I totally forgot about that! let's go.

Noelle: I'm going to go to the confidence island. For no reason at all.

Susie: I'm going to the crying island so I can know what can make Berdly cry. Oh this is going to be fun.

Toriel: i'm going to watch a movie, Sans and Papyrus you can come with me if you want.

Sans: Sure, why not, got nothing else to do.

Toriel: Great! You can choose the movie!

So everyone went off in different directions. You know what means! multiple conversations again! Let's focus on Kris and Ralsei first.

Ralsei: Can't believe we forgot to redeem out coupons. I guess we got distracted.

Kris: Yeah, what were we going to redeem them for again?

Ralsei: I think it was a shirt? I don't know i've forgotten now so much has happened between that time and now.

Kris: Well when we get there, we'll probably remember.

Ralsei and Kris finally reached the stall and was surprised by who was serving them.

Asgore: Hey you two! got coupons to redeem? I'm your man for it! (please i'm desperate).

Kris: Asgore? what are you doing here?

Asgore: Oh Kris! I didn't recognised you in that armour! I have no idea what i'm doing here. When I woke up I was just surrounded in darkness but then I saw a door and decided to go through it. I had to answer three riddles which I sucked at because i'm more of a word search person, then when I went through a big beam then I ended up on this island. I've been here for hours waiting for someone to come. What are you doing here?.

Kris: same as you but i ended up on a main island. Anyway we're here to redeem our coupons i guess.

Asgore: Great! hand them to me and i'll get you your stuff using this machine.

Asgore grabbed Kris and Ralsei's coupons and put them into a machine where it would scan them and get the item for them.

Ralsei: Pssst, hey Kris, who is that?

Kris: My dad...

Ralsei: Oh, I don't have one of those.

Kris: You're lucky then.

Asgore: Hey Kris, you're not going to introduce your friend to me?

Kris: Huh? oh yeah, Ralsei this is Asgore, my dad. And dad this is Ralsei.

Ralsei: How nice to meet you sir!

Asgore: And you too! Your name is a play on words with Asriel...I like that! I'm sure we'll be great friends!

Ralsei: Yeah! I'm looking forward to it. Pssst Kris, who is Asriel?

Kris: My brother. Some people you look like him but I don't see the comparison

Ralsei: Oh yeah I forgot you had a brother, Toriel told me about him, she agrees with you.

Their conversation was stop by asking what shirt sizes they were.

Asgore: What shirt sizes are you two? This coupon says it for a shirt.

Kris: (oh yeah it was a shirt) Um, what sizes are there?

Asgore: Oh wait! hang on! it says they're unisex and magickly fit to size. Huh, I could do with that that would save me a lot of money, I wonder how they do it. Well here you go you two and i'm glad you survived the "death dropper" no idea what that is but i'm glad you two survived it.

Asgore chucked Kris and Ralsei their shirts and when it landed in their hands it magickly resized to fit them.

Ralsei: (Huh, I wonder what type of magic this is, I certainly can't do this magic)

Asgore: Well what are you two waiting for? put them on already.

Kris and Ralsei looked at each other and decided to put them on. The shirts we're also surprisingly comfy. I'm sorry for sentence, it's going to be really cringe.

Asgore: (Now it's time to be hip with the kids) yo, What the f**k r' yo' funky-ass kids goin' ta do naw? before yo' leave can we take a selfie? as I would like a picture o' us all togetha.

Kris: Dad... stop... being... cringe. i don't even know what you're saying.

Asgore: Dat sh*tz my fuckin' gangsta rap kris, I thought I could be hip wit' da funky-ass kids.

Kris: Well, stop it. It's horrible.

Ralsei: Cmon Kris it's kind of funny.

Asgore: Peep, dude likes dat sh*t so Why the fuck should I stop? if dude finds dat sh*t funny I think I should keep goin'.

Ralsei: Could you at least stop the swearing?

Asgore: Sorry, no can do kiddo, dis be how tha f*ck I rap naw, my f*ckin' g

Ralsei: You didn't even need to add a f word there, you could have just said "my g".

Asgore: Yo' don't know What the f*ck yo''re talkin' 'bout fam, do yo' speak gangsta as well sh***t?

Ralsei: As a matter of fact I do

Asgore: letz hea ir then.

I am so sorry for what's about to happen i'm also not going to be censoring the swears as I think it funny so if you don't like swearing you can either skip this part or read through it. But you should skip it anyway as it's going to be cringe af. Here we go! Don't say I didn't warn you.

Ralsei: well shiiit, let me first say What the fuck r' yo' doin' here yo' shouldn't be here n' then yo' challenge me I think we should have a rap battle ta decide Who the fuckz a betta gangsta.

Asgore: Letz rap battle then if yo''re challengin' me.

Kris: Please... don't.

Asgore: too late we're doin' dat shit.

Kris: (I've got to record this. luckily I don't need reception to record down here.)

EPIC RAP BATTLES OF HISTORY (even though it's not history)

ASGORE DREEMUR VS RALSEI [UNKNOWN]

BEGIN!

Asgore: 

Think yo' can come da fuck into my fuckin' neighbourhood n' can control What the fuck they do well shiiit, yo' thought wrong.

i'm asgore dreemurr, i'm da flowa mackdaddy. I rap ta 'em bcuz' i'm lonely n' toriel be da only one Who the fuck can fill my fuckin' empty heart.

toriel if yo' hea dis, i'm sorry i want yo' back, pwease come back, i've changed.

Asgore started to cry whilst Kris was recording so he decided to pause it.

Kris: (Man that was just sad, he's really desperate.)

Ralsei: Oh, this is awkward, Should I not rap?

Asgore: No no, it's fine let me her your rap, cuz.

Asgore said slowly wiping away his tears.

Ralsei: Oh ok.

Kris: (this is going to be good)

Kris starts recording again and videos Ralsei. I'm actually surprised that Ralsei's rap was good, If they're are any rappers here you can judge his rapping.

Ralsei: 

Yo! i'm ralsei price o' da dark ghetto, n' if yo' have a problem wit' dat yo' can take dat shit ta my fuckin' lanca.

spittin' hot bars like they're my fuckin' hot tea, so git ready as yo''re 'bout ta feel da heat.

yo''re really beggin' fo' someone dat has 2 children whilst I be wit' one o' 'em. If yo' want some 

advice, then i'm yo' goddamn thug ta rap ta.

Asgore dreemurr mo' like Asgore sleeper, as da only time yo''re wit' her asshole r' in yo' goddamn dreams.

dis has been ralsei tha rapper, signin' out.

Kris: Damn Ralsei that was actually pretty good. Since when did you know how to rap?

Ralsei: hehe, thanks Kris. I don't know, I guess i've read a lot of books about rapping.

Asgore: I think we have a winner Kris.

Kris: Yeah I think we do.

Asgore; The winner, of course, is Ralsei.

Kris and Asgore clap and Ralsei starts to blush.

Kris: I wonder how everyone will react when i show them.

Ralsei: Wait! you didn't record it did you?

Kirs: Of course I did, how could I not? Everyone would be so mad at me if I said you Rapped and destroyed Asgore.

Asgore: Wait! you didn't record mine did you Kris?

Kris: I did but i'm not going to show anyone as it's sad.

Asgore: Yeah, don't show it to anyone, especially Toriel.

Kris: Wait, how do you know she's here?

Asgore: Because you said everyone so I guessed Toriel was here. Where is she?

Kris: I don't know, we left before she choose where she wanted to go.

Asgore: Oh.

Ralsei: It's fine Asgore, you can come with us if you want.

Asgore: R-really? You would have me even if I was being cringe?

Kris: Of course, we wouldn't want to leave you behind to make you sad.

Asgore: Aw thank you Kris! c-can I take that selfie now?

Kris: hmm, fine only one though.

Asgore: Thank you Kris! This has made my day!

Asgore get's his phone out and takes a picture. After looking at the picture he could see Kris smiling.

Asgore: Kris? were you smiling?

Kris: Y-yeah.

Asgore: Why? I mean it's wonderful and all but why?

Kris: Well, I'm surrounded by my best friend and my silly dad of course i'm happy.

Ralsei: Aww Kris!

After hearing that Asgore and Ralsei hug Kris as it brought a tear to both of their eyes.

Asgore: Aw thank you Kris! my day is getting better and better by the second!

Kris: Now what do you want to do?

Asgore: Wait, you're letting me pick?

Kris: Of course! You're new here, you can choose.

Asgore: Well, what are my options?

Kris: There's comic island, crown island, crime island, crying island we've done enough of that today, cheese island, cinema island, and confidence island.

Asgore: Crown island sounds nice what's it about?

Kris: Theres this machine that scan you and it gives you a crown that signifies you what you're the queen/ king of.

Asgore: Well let's go there then! I already know what i'm the king of!

Ralsei: Flowers?

Asgore: You bet ya kiddo.

Kris: it's nice to see you not talk in rap.

Asgore: yeah I gave up, maybe the thug life isn't for me i'll stick with my flowers.

Kris: Yeah I think that'll be for the best.

All of them walk through the teleporter to get to the crown island. When they get to the machine they see someone they didn't suspect. I guess you could say they were, SUS.

Berdly: UGH! why is this thing saying i'm the king of virgins! i'm clearly the king of gamers!

Kris: Berdly? What are you going here?

Berdly: Oh! hello Kris, I didn't see you there I was trying to convince this machine im the king of gamers.

Kris: How did you get here?

Berdly: Well, I was in the librarby doing my work for school then when I finished to go back home I was greeted by some black smoke when i tried to get past it I was instantly teleported to a dark place I saw a door and decided to walk over to it. I was then greeted by a someone that told me three riddles, I, of course being smart, solved them with ease. Then I went through the teleporter, I ended up here and have been trying to convince to this stupid machine! i'm not the king of virgins! I'm clearly the king of the gamers! and it gave me this stupid crown! but every time I broke it, I got me a new one. 

Asgore: Let me try the machine it might be broken.

Berdly: I guess it could be after all the times i hit it.

Machine: BEEP BEEP BOOP BOOP SCANNING SCANNING... DONE!

Asgore: King of flowers. I knew it.

Berdly: Of course you got king of flowers! You literally have a shop dedicated to flowers and it's called "the flower king". Kris you try it, anyone could have guessed he was the flower king.

Kris: Ok, calm down calm down.

Machine: BEEP BEEP BOOP BOOP SCANNING SCANNING... DONE!

Kris: King of Ralsei?

Ralsei: What?

Berdly: King of Ralsei? huh, nice. I always thought you were gay. Congrats tho.

Kris: The machine must be broken like you said.

Berdly: No, I think it's working just fine.

Kris starts to blush and questions his entire existence.

Ralsei: I-I guess it's my turn now.

 Machine: BEEP BEEP BOOP BOOP SCANNING SCANNING... DONE!

Ralsei: King of the fluffy boys.

Berdly: Fluffy boys? I guess you are fluffy.

They all put their crowns on except for Berdly which he refuses. They then heard a voice behind them.

Susie: Oi! Nerd!

Berdly: (Oh my gosh it's Susie, ok play it cool Berdly) What?

Susie: Come here!

Berdly could see she was mad at him for some reason so he quickly hid behind Kris.

Kris: What do you want Susie?

Susie: I need Berdly!

Berdly: (aw she needs me?)

Susie: So i can figure out what makes him cry!

Berdly: wait what! No! I'm not coming with you!

Susie: Cmon Berdly, don't make this hard!

Berdly: That's what she said.

Suie: What?

Berdly: What?

Susie: Just come here! Before I have to drag you!

Kris: How about this Susie, if you find out what you're the queen of you can have him.

Susie: Sure! anything for me to get Berdly!

Berdly: Wait what! Kris how could you! 

Kris: This is what you get for calling me out.

Berdly: What!

Machine: BEEP BEEP BOOP BOOP SCANNING SCANNING... DONE!

Susie: Queen of mean girls.

Berdly: See! that's what you are! a mean girl!

Susie: Yeah! and i'm proud of that! now come here!

Kris moves out of the way for Susie to get berdly but when she was trying to get him he was too fast for her.

Berdly: Ha! i'm too fast for you Susie! you'll never be able to get me!

Susie: Kris's dad can you help me get him?

Asgore: Only if all of us get a picture with our crowns on and please, call me Asgore.

Susie: Fine, whatever.

All of them line up for a picture but one of them isn't wearing their crown.

Asgore: I said "all of us"

Susie: cmon Berdly, put on your crown, you scared?

Berdly: N-no! It's just... humiliating.

Susie: Too bad!

Susie grabs Berdly's not reading what it said and Asgore took a picture. After Susie read what it said on his crown she burst out laughing.

Susie: KING OF THE VIRGINS?! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Berdly: Don't laugh at me! Look at Kris's and Ralsei's crowns!

Susie looked over to Kris and Ralsei and read their crowns.

Susie: King of Ralsei? King of the fluffy boys? I'm not surprised honestly, i've always known Kris had a crush on Ralsei ever since they met him and Ralsei is a fluffy boy so of course he will be the king of them. You know what, I don't you now this has made me pleased enough knowing you're the king of the virgins.

Berdly: I'm never wearing this again!

Susie: Oh yes you are! i'm going to show everyone when we go to the next islands.

Berdly: Next islands?

Kris: Oh yeah I forgot to mention to you two, there are multiple islands and we're going on a tour to everyone of them. We've already done A and B.

Asgore: Guess i'll join you then.

Berdly: Yeah, same. I don't want to get lost around all these islands. Not that Y would, because i'm so smart I wouldn't.

Susie: Sure you are.

Berdly: If there's a smart island or IQ island I will prove to you i'm the smartest here.

Susie: Hm, ok, whatever you say.

Kris: Hey Susie.

Susie: Yeah Kris?

Kris: Did you know that Ralsei actually rapped and destroyed my dad and i've got the video to prove it.

Susie: No way! I've got to see this!

Kris: I'll show it when the hole group is together so i can see everyone's reactions at the same time.

Susie: Oh ok! I can't wait!

Ralsei: Did you have to tell her Kris?

Kris: Of course I am! i'm just going to not mention it am I?

Noelle: Hey guys! What are we all talking about?

Susie: Noelle! When did you get here?

Noelle: Just know, What this machine?

Kris: When you stand on it, it scans you to figure out what you're the queen/king of.

Noelle: Huh, cool! I'm going to give it a try.

Machine: BEEP BEEP BOOP BOOP SCANNING SCANNING... DONE!

Noelle: Queen of lesbians? I'm proud to be that!

Susie: And so you should!

Asgore: Group photo again! since noelle in here! Berdly you know what you have to do! Put on your crown again.

Berdly: *sigh* fine, I might as well keep it on at this point.

All of them get together for a picture and Asgore takes a picture with all of them smiling except for Berdly.

Asgore: Lovely photo! I can't wait to print it and hang it up when I get home! Can't believe i'm hanging out with so many lovely and amazing teens!

All of them blush after hearing that and it meant the world for them to hear that.

Kris: Dad stop, you're going to make us cry.

Asgore: Tears of joy?

Kris: Yes.

Asgore: Well that's alright then. Do you all find me annoying?

Ralsei: No! of course not! You're the best father figure anyone could ask for!

Asgore: Aw stop it! You're going to make me cry! Come here all of you!

Asgore then gives all of them one big hug and manages to pick all of them up. Considering he is 8FT tall! he was even able to pick up Susie. He then puts them all down.

Asgore: Hehe sorry! I couldn't help it! I've never been this happy before! I nearly killed all of you by hugging you all so tight.

Noelle: It's ok Asgore, I miss hugs from my dad anyways it's always nice to get hugs from someone's dad.

Asgore: Aww Noelle, I'm glad I can be you substitute dad to hug while Rudolph is in hospital. How is he anyways? I was so sad to hear what happened to him.

Noelle: He's getting better thanks for asking. He's slowly and surly making a recovery.

Asgore: I'm so happy to hear that. I hope he gets well soon.

Noelle: So do I.

SORRY FOR MAKING THAT SO SAD I'LL GET BACK TO HAPPY THINGS NOW.

Susie: Not to sound rude or anything but can we talk about something else now. I don't want be sad for much longer.

Berdly: Wait you feel sad?

Susie: Of course I f*cking do! I have emotions, believe it or not just because someone is angry or mad all the time doesn't mean they can't feel anything else!

Berdly: Oh sorry, I just never seen you sad.

Susie: Whatever.

Asgore: To get on the note of why Berdly is a virgin I think I know why.

Berdly: Dude! You we're so proud of us a minute ago but now you're ripping into me.

Susie: Shush Berdly I want to hear his reason.

Noelle: Wait, Berdly is the king of virgins?

Susie: Yeah, he got it off the machine after it scanned him.

Noelle: Lol.

Berdly: Lol! Noelle! are you kidding me!

Susie: Shush! Let Asgore speak!

Asgore: Well the reason I think he' is the king of virgins is because, Berdly you better be listening. Unlike you Berdly, They can actually confess their emotions! I know you're a gamer but I think you're rushing into looking for a girl friend to soon I think you should focus on your games then try to talk to some girls overwise you'll keep getting rejected until you give up. So I think you should let your brain fully develop then try to look for one because like a real gamer would say "bros before hoes". 

NOTE: IF YOU GOT UPSET ABOUT ASGORE SAYING "BROS BEFORE HOES" LITERALLY EVERYONE SAYS THAT ESPECIALLY GAMERS SO I'M SORRY IF IT UPSET YOU IT'S JUST WHAT PEOPLE SAY AND PLUS I COULDN'T RESIST IT.

Asgore: Berdly this be a shock for you but Susie isn't into you and she never has been. It's Noelle who she's been into, if you think that Noelle "stole your girl" then you've got it all wrong. Noelle has had a crush on Susie for a long time, way longer than you. So I think you should focus on your games instead of focusing on a relationship right now.  If you want to be gay that's fine, there's a gay couple right here so if you want some advice talk to them about it.

Berdly: Wow, That was a lot to unpack. So Susie was never into me and never was?

Susie: That's right, and me and Noelle are a thing now so, i'm taking.

Noelle: Sorry Berdly.

Berdly: No no, it's fine. I'll focus on my games for now until i'm ready for a relationship like Asgore said.

Noelle: Since when were Kris and Ralsei together?

Kris: For a while now we've only just confessed to each other like 2 hours ago but we wanted to keep it a secret but I guess everyone knows now. Is it that obvious?

Susie: Yes it is, I've always noticed it about you two the way you were always looking at each other and everyone thinks you two would be a great couple so they guess you two would eventually get together. Congrats btw I didn't say for coming out.

Noelle: Yeah, congrats you two i'm so happy for you!

Ralsei: Well, congrats to you two for coming out as well.

Noelle: He he, thanks.

HOPEFULLY THIS GIVES YOU A TINY BIT OF CONFIDENCE TO COME OUT TO SOMEONE IF YOU DO I WISH YOU THE BEST OF LUCK AND CONGRATULATIONS FOR WHO YOU REALLY ARE! GAY, LESBIAN, BISEXUAL,PANSEXUAL,TRANGENDER, ASEXUAL, INTERSEX,QUEER AND/OR QUESTIONING. ALL OF YOU ARE VALID AND IMPORTANT IN THIS WORLD DON'T LET ANYONE ELSE TELL YOU DIFFERENT! AND IF YOU AREN'T THAT'S FINE, YOU'RE STILL IMPORTANT AND VALID! <3

Asgore: Man, what a great time we live in! Now what should we do?

Kris: You can still choose dad.

Asgore: Really? aw thank you Kris!

Kris: But I we should all go to the confidence island as I heard that Toriel is over a the cinema island and you might need some confidence to talk to her and we might need some confidence.

Asgore: Yeah I think you're right, let's go to the confidence island to up our Confidence as I think we all need it.

Kris: Great! let's go then! 

All of them walk through the teleporter to get to the confidence island and they get to a machine that scans them and knows what they need confidence on and will give it to them. If only it worked like that in the real world, I would have so much confidence but alas it doesn't exist.

Kris: Alright we're here, how does this machine work.

Noelle: I know! I was here earlier. You walk up to the machine and stand on a pad so it scan. When it scanned you, it will give you what you need confidence on and will tell you something that will boost your confidence.

Susie: Woe Noelle, you know a lot on how this works, are you ok?

Noelle: I am now, that's why I came here, to get some confidence.

Susie: Well just tell me if you need some help ok? Who's going first?

Asgore: I'll go first.

Berdly: Worry not Asgore! i shall save you the humiliation and go first.

Asgore: Oh ok.

Machine: Please step on the pad to begin scanning.

Berdly steps on the pad.

Machine: Scanning begun...scanning...scanning...scanning...scanning...scanning... scanning complete. It seems you need confidence in gaming.

Berdly: Huh! I don't need confidence in gaming!

Noelle: I don't know Berdly, this machine doesn't lie.

Berdly: Fine, give me confidence for gaming even though I don't need it.

Machine: When you die in that certain game, don't give up, because that's what it wants, don't give into the games needs, be someone that says no and beat the game once and for all.

Berdly: Oh wow, actual confidence for gaming, thank you I shall think that over.

Noelle: See, that wasn't that bad.

Asgore: I guess i'll go next.

Machine: Please step on the pad to begin scanning.

Asgore steps on the pad.

Machine: Scanning begun...scanning...scanning...scanning...scanning...scanning... scanning complete. It seems you need confidence for relationships.

Asgore: Give it to me straight doc.

Machine: Everything is going to be fine, your still holding onto the past and I think it's time to let go. Because if you hold onto the past for too long you'll get left behind and won't be able to catch up with everyone. So I think it's time to look for other people instead of focusing on one that doesn't love you anymore. There are plenty of fish in the sea, start fishing.

Asgore: Oh wow, that was actual relationship advice, I will think about what I want, thank you.

Kris: see, it didn't hurt to come here.

Ralsei: I'll go next even though I don't I need any confidence.

Machine: Please step on the pad to begin scanning.

Ralsei steps on the pad.

Machine: Scanning begun...scanning...scanning...scanning...scanning...scanning... scanning complete. It seems you need confidence for coming out.

Ralsei: What?

Machine: Everyone loves you and you are valid no matter what. Don't let anyone tell you other wise. You help people and they are crateful for that, never stop being you because someone said you think or are wrong. You're never wrong in this world. You are valid in this world just like everyone else as you define who you are.

After hearing that it brought a tear to everyone's eyes as I don't think it was just Ralsei that needed to hear that.

Ralsei: Thank you, I think I talk for everyone here that we needed to hear that.

Susie: I-I guess it's m-my go n-now.

Machine: Please step on the pad to begin scanning.

Susie steps on the pad.

Machine: Scanning begun...scanning...scanning...scanning...scanning...scanning... scanning complete. It seems you need confidence for your emotions.

Susie: What?

Machine: You may seem tough on the outside but it's what counts on the inside you way want people to fear you or to run away from you but that's not what you really want. You want to be liked and accepted in this world, not having to worry what people think about you or talk behind your back. You are accepted in this world and just because you seem tough doesn't mean you can feel any other emotions. So it's what counts on the inside, as that's what makes the person.

Susie was speechless she couldn't get one word out.

Susie:...

Kris: Guess it's my turn.

Machine: Please step on the pad to begin scanning.

Kris steps on the pad.

Machine: Scanning begun...scanning...scanning...scanning...scanning...scanning... scanning complete. It seems you need confidence for truth.

Kris: Truth?

Machine: You hide your deepest secrets away form your friends and family hoping that they won't be found. You are hiding the truth from everyone and if you don't tell them the bigger and more problematic it will get. One day it will be too much and you will have to tell everyone your big truth, for them to start ranting at you why you didn't tell them earlier and it might be too late to help. But there is a price for revealing the truth, trust. Trust is what keeps people together and if they don't trust you they can't help you. So I think it's time to reveal what you been hiding this entire time because if you don't then it could hurt people.

Ralsei: Kris? Is there something you're not telling us?

Kris: N-no! I'm a very truthful person! I wouldn't lie to anyone!

Susie: Cmon dude, everyone lies, you can't get through life if you just tell the truth because if you would, then you would end up dead. 

Kris: Just forget about it! I have told you all the truth! DON'T MAKE ME CREATE A NEW FOUNTAIN!

Ralsei: What? Kris, are you ok?

Kris: HE'S FINE RALSEI! FINE FINE FINE FINE FINE FINE FINE FINE FINE FINE FINE. HE ISN'T HIDING ANYTHING FROM YOU! NOW FORGET ABOUT IT OR YOU'LL END UP DEAD!

Ralsei: Kris? Kris! are you there!

Asgore: Ralsei! step away from him!

Kris: NO IT'S FINE RALSEI, COME CLOSER. COME HERE COME HERE COME HERE COME HERE COME HERE COME HERE COME HERE COME HERE.

Ralsei: Oh god! what do we do?!

Kris then falls to get ground coughing and screaming.

Kris: GET OUT OF ME! GET OUT! YOU'RE NOT ME! OH BUT I AM, I AM YOU, I CONTROL EVERYTHING YOU DO AND SAY NOW GO AND KILL THEM! NO! I'M IN CONTROL NOW! YOU ARE NOT GOING TO HARM THEM! I WON'T LET YOU! YOU DON'T HAVE A CHOICE! YOU WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO! NOW DO IT! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA NO! NO! LEAVE ME ALONE! PLEASE! YOU MADE A DEAL, NOW STICK WITH IT! NO! I REVOKED THAT DEAL! WHEN IT GOT OUT THE DEAL STOPPED! NOW STOP! OH BUT IT DIDN'T GET OUT! TORIEL USED THE WRONG SPELL, IT ONLY STOPPED FOR HOURS NOT FOREVER! NOW CONTINUE WITH OUR DEAL! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. WAIT, WHAT'S GOING ON? WHY AM I GETTING SLEEPY.

Kris then fell asleep and when all the screaming stopped everyone could hear Ralsei sing his song to make Kris fall asleep.

Ralsei: What was all of that? I think we should go to Toriel, she might know what to do.

Asgore: Good idea Ralsei, I'll help as well so it will get out once and for all.

Ralsei: Wait, you know what that was?

Asgore: Yes, and i'm not happy I do.

Asgore grabs Kris and carries them to the cinema island where Toriel is. Instead of Asgore rushing over to Toriel, Ralsei rushes over to her for then for her to see Asgore carrying Kris in their arms to which she instantly rushed over.

Toriel: Asgore? What happened!?

Asgore: He's back. 

Toriel: But I thought I got rid off him.

Asgore: When you did it, it only worked half way and we need two people to do it. That's why it only lasted for a few hours. Luckily I can still remember how to do it.

Toriel: I forgot about that! Let's do it quickly before they have the chance to wake up. How did they fall asleep?

Asgore: Ralsei used his spell on Kris and they fell asleep.

Toriel: That must be some strong spell if Kris fell asleep to it twice.

Asgore: Hush, we have to focus on Kris now, congratulating later.

Toriel: Don't hush me!

Asgore: I can hush you as many times as I want!

Susie: CAN WE PLEASE NOT ARGUE NOW! KRIS'S LIFE IS ON THE LINE.

Toriel: She has a point, let's just focus now.

Toriel and Asgore focus on a spell to finally get rid of the thing controlling Kris setting aside their arguing for a second. They concentrate of it not letting anyone distract them as that would cause the spell to go wrong and they lost their one chance. After 5 minuets of concentrating they finish the spell and ask everyone to hold down Kris if they were to wake up.

Toriel: We're done! Grab Kris just in case they wake up and it goes wrong as we only have one chance and if we fail... we'll lose Kris.

Everyone grabs Kirs and Toriel and Asgore get ready to cast it over Kris.

Asgore: Everyone grab onto something as this is going to take some power! 

Everyone grabs onto something and Toriel and Asgore use the spell.

Asgore & Toriel: WITH THE POWER WITHIN US, WE CAST YOU GONE FROM THIS CHILD'S BODY! YOU SHALL NOT HURT ANYONE MORE, GASTER, BE GONE!

As Toriel and Asgore said that, Kris started to scream while a bright white beam came from Toriel and Asgore's hands covering Kris and leaving everyone else to hang on for their life. Something can then be seen coming out of Kris's body. A black heart. It then flew up to the sky then exploded spraying particles everywhere. Luckily Toriel and Asgore knew that would happen so they put a protective bubble over everyone preventing the particles hitting anyone in every island. When all matter of the black heart is destroyed, the bubble and beam disappears and Toriel and Asgore collapse to the ground. Ralsei quickly rushes over to them.

Ralsei: Toriel! Asgore! are you ok!?

Asgore: We did it... we got rid of him... we can rest peacefully now.

Toriel: Yeah... as long as he's been destroyed... we can die peacefully.

Ralsei: What!? No! You can't die! Please don't go...

Toriel: Shhh Ralsei... it's ok Ralsei... take care of them while we're gone. I trust you, you are an amazing person.

Asgore: Don't mourn over us for too long... we want you to continue what you do.

Toriel & Asgore: Just make sure... to defeat... the... knight.

With them drawing their final breath Kris wakes up.

Kris: Thank you mum and dad... you're the best parents I could ask for.

As Kris says that, Toriel & Asgore...die.

Ralsei: Does anyone have a revival mint!? Quick!

Kris: I'm sorry to say Ralsei, but a revival mint won't do anything.

Ralsei: W-what!? that's not possible!

Kris: They used all their energy saving me they knew they would die and they were fine with that.

Ralsei: W-what!? No! It can't be!

Kris: I'm sorry Ralsei but they're dead... forever.

Ralsei then immediately bursts into tears hugging Kris and holding them tightly. All of them started to cry as losing two parental figures at the same time is worse than losing one. But they all felt comforted somehow, even Berdly. Like some entity looking over them, not Gaster, something more powerful and more nice.

Kris: HB53, two people have died.

HB53: I'm so sorry to hear that, how would you like to dispose of them? I can send up to the light world or we give them a Viking funeral here.

Kris: Send them back up to the light world, as I think they should have a proper burial.

HB53: You've got it, sir.

Ralsei: Why? why did they have to do it?

Kris: For the greater good, they sacrificed themselves for the greater good. They knew what they were doing and were happy with that. They decided they were happy with their lives and let me carry on with mine. They glad to meet everyone here and wouldn't have it any other way. So like they said, we shouldn't mourn them, we should remember them for all the good times we had with them. 

Ralsei continues to hug Kris and Kris keeps hugging back. Undyne returns to everyone crying and sees HB53 carrying Toriel & Asgore away, she quickly figures out what happened and her face went from happy to sad in a matter of seconds. Now everyone is crying. Even Sans and Papyrus are and they don't even have eyes to cry out of. Kris takes one last look at Toriel & Asgore as HB53 leaves to take them back to the light world. Jesus Christ even I want to cry, but I have to carry on I suppose.

Once everyone stops crying. They all stand there in silence not knowing what to do. Kris beaks the silence.

Kris: Now what do we do?

Ralsei: We continue on like they said, we have to seal this fountain, we have to do it... for them.

Kris: Then let's continue.

HB53 returns.

Kris: HB53, we're ready.

HB53: You all ready?

all of them agree.

HB53: Then lets...go.

All of them get teleported to the next set of islands. Even HB53 was sad, and he's a robot.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jesus Christ! over 6000 words! wow, where do I start.

I am so sorry for that sad ending even I want to cry and i'm the one writing it. I guess they both died for the greater good. At least their lives weren't wasted. 

Damn I am so sorry, it was all happy, then boom! instant sadness. They might come back but idk yet.

If you've read this far I just want to say thank you, as this one is defiantly my longest story.

see you in the next one.

Blu out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.4K 400 94
Just some oneshots I wrote up. Requests are closed, thank you all for requesting and reading. All characters are owned by Toby Fox.
19.6K 555 13
DONT READ THIS 🙏🙏🙏🙏
4.8K 87 35
Kris, Susie, Ralsei and Toriel find themselves in some seats in front of a live audience forced to answer some questions. But after the last question...
54.5K 1.3K 45
(Y/n) was born and raised in the dark world. Though she never really met her parents and was raised by basically everyone in the card castle to becom...