THE BEAUTY AND HER BEAST [KTH...

Oleh Snehasinghal07

A story of an Indian beauty, and a world famous monster. A story about how, the monster becomes blinded by th... Lebih Banyak

Introduction
Kim mansion tour. (Part 1)
Kim mansion tour ( Part2)
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
UPDATE
Epilogue

chapter 11

4.8K 167 11
Oleh Snehasinghal07

After an hour Taehyung got the details. He was looking through them.

Taehyung p.o.v

I got the details of the bastard that is going to marry my princess. I read his details and my blood boiled in anger. He is a spoiled brat, playboy. He has 3 girlfriend and many side chicks and still he is marrying my princess, just for his greed. From the details that I read it can be clearly, seen that he just want to use my princess for his greed and lust.
This bastard, did very wrong, by thinking of using my princess and he will surely pay for it, but only after making my work easier. I will use him, and marry my princess. After marriage I'll myself torture him to death.
MY PRINCESS IS MINE, JUST MINE. KIM TAEHYUNG'S.

End of p.o.v

After reading all the details Taehyung went to BTS to plan all the things.

Timeskip

BTS is sitting in a room together.

RM= Taehyung will you tell us why you called all of us suddenly?
Taehyung= well, I called you all because we have to plan something.
Suga= plan something?
Taehyung= yes.
Jk= what?

Taehyung told them everything. They all agreed to help taehyung and make a plan.
After all the planning was done they went downstairs.

It was evening and y/n had to go with Ranveer for shopping. Everyone was sitting in living room.

Suddenly Ranveer entered the room.

Ranveer= namaste uncle, aunty. I came to take y/n with me for the shopping.
Y/m= namaste beta, yeah we know. She is ready.
Y/n= just a minute, I'll take my purse.

Y/n went to take her purse, Taehyung was getting angry by just looking at Ranveer. He didn't wanted y/n to go alone with him, for shopping, so Taehyung thought of something and said.

Taehyung= aunty, what happens in an Indian wedding?

Everyone except y/m and y/d was looking at Taehyung with a shocked and confused expression.

Y/m= well, Indian wedding is just like a festival, for almost five days, their are different functions. We get dressed and enjoy it like a festival. We celebrate our happiness.
Taehyung= oh,sound fun for five days. Then we also need to shop for the wedding, as we all came in a haste. And didn't brought much with us.
T/m= yeah, how did I forget that.
Y/m= I think we should also go for shopping.
Taehyung= yeah, also we can give company to y/n and get her help to choose clothes as we don't know much about Indian wedding rituals etc. What do you guys say?
Jin= yeah.
Jk= yes, also Noona has such a good taste in clothing, she can help us.
Y/m= ok, so we should get ready and leave with them only.

Y/n came downstairs and looked at everybody. Y/m said.

Y/m= y/n wait a minute. We'll also go with you.
Y/n= really!!
Y/m= yeah, wait we are coming in a minute.

They all went to get ready. Ranveer was flirting with someone on his phone, so he didn't gave a fuck, about anything happening. Y/n was happy as she didn't wanted to go on shopping alone with Ranveer.
Taehyung got ready, he was happy that he will be with his princess.

Taehyung look

After sometime, they all went for shopping.

At mall.

As they entered the mall, Ranveer excused himself saying, he has an important call to attend.
Elders went for their shopping. Vijay was helping Rm, Jin, Suga and Jhope, while Jimin, Jk and Taehyung asked y/n to help them. Y/n and Taehyung was secretly glancing at eachother while walking. Jk was talking y/n about his banana milk.
They reached the shop.

Y/n helped Jimin and Jk with their clothes, while Taehyung was following them like a innocent puppy. After Jk and Jimin were happy with their clothes, they went to other side. Y/n looked at Taehyung.

Y/n= tae, don't you have to buy clothes.
Taehyung(pouting*)= oh, so you finally remembered me. I thought you only like to help them and forget that you have to help me also.
Y/n= aww, is my tae bear jelly-jelly.
Taehyung(sulking*)= don't talk to me.
Y/n= ok, ok. Sorry. Now come, I'll help you and give you all my attention. Okay.
Taehyung= ok, let's go.

They went to buy for Taehyung. They were buying and looking for dresses. Y/n was looking around and found a dress and thought of taehyung. She gave Taehyung that dress and said.

Y/n= tae, try this one. It will look good on you and I think it will fit you also, but go try and call me if something happens. Okay.
Taehyung= okay, cupcake.

Taehyung went to the trial room and tried the dress. It fitted him like it was made for him. He looked at mirror and thought of something.

Taehyung p.o.v

It look good on me and fits me perfectly. Ofcourse it will my princess choose it for me. My princess know so much about me. After our marriage she only will choose my outfit daily. I love her so much.

End of p.o.v

Y/n= tae, is everything fine. You taking too much time.
Taehyung= y/n come and help me. I think im stuck.
Y/n= wait, I'm coming.

Y/n went in the trial room.

She entered and someone suddenly pulled her from her waist. She got shocked and turned to see Taehyung in the dress.

Y/n= yaah, you scared me.
Taehyung(smirking*)= really babygirl.
Y/n= you again started and leave me tae.
Taehyung(innocently*)= what am I doing cupcake.
Y/n= oh god, you and your duality.

Taehyung was holding y/n waist and looking at her face.

Taehyung= beautiful.

Y/n looked at Taehyung in eyes. They were staring at eachother. Taehyung brought his hand to y/n face and gently started making circles on her skin using his thumb. Feeling Taehyung's touch, y/n shivered and held tightly on her dress. They were lost in eachother, suddenly they heard a knock and came back to their senses.

Y/n detached herself from him and left from their. She felt her face heated, and her heart racing. Taehyung smiled like crazy. He went to change and them came out.

He came out and looked at y/n who looked at him and immediately looked somewhere else with her red tomato cheeks. Taehyung lightly chuckled and went towards her. They bought his dress.

Y/n= le..let's g..go. Ranveer went as he had some work so we have to go and buy for me.
Taehyung= its completely fine, sweetheart. Let's go and buy your clothes ms. Tomato face.
Y/n= yaah, you bear don't tease me and let's go.

After that they went and bought dresses for y/n. Taehyung selected  dress for y/n which she really liked. They ate together and then went home as everyone else already left. Whole ride they talked and enjoyed eachother company. Y/n was started to feel something for Taehyung, but she was denying as she going to get married to someone else. They reached home and went to their room, after looking at eachother for the last time.

[Hi guys,
I'm sorry for the late update, I'm a little sick, so I couldn't write. So today i finally wrote this long chapter for you guys. I hope you guys like it. Don't forget to vote and comment your thoughts on this chapter. Follow my profile for more stories in future and add this to your reading list.
Be happy, healthy and safe.
Your author. 💜]

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

62K 1.9K 20
In the city of seoul..... Where at night no one can go out due to a fear...a fear of the dangerous mafia king who owns the asia and underground world...
9.1K 414 21
Another indian ff of another crazy love story. Read to know!!!......
761K 23.5K 77
7 deadly gorgeous mafia got obsessed with their enemies sister at first sight and were ready to snatch her away and hide her Frome the world Y/n is a...
247K 7.2K 31
Hello guys🤗 This is my first FF i have try to make it interesting by adding romantic, funny, childish, stupid, cute, lines and little bit suspicious...