Unbreakable | Klaus Mikaelson

By -Maddyy-

ON HOLD ~ A world where there's two original hybrids roaming Mystic Falls ~ ~ A world where Klaus Mikaelson d... More

CAST
Brooklyn Wolfert
Damon Salvatore
Your Humanity
The Ball
Beacon Hills
Bardo
Werecoyote
Paralysed
Void Stiles
Hello, Brooke
Mystic Falls
Elijah Mikaelson
I Love You Too
The Dinner Party
The Last Dance
The Truth
The Sacrifice
Hybrids
Rippahhh
Rebekah Mikaelson
Mikael
Mikaelsons Reunited
Humanity-less Brooke
I'll Always Be Here
The Five
The Hunter's Curse
The Alpha
Darling
Brother's Death
Return From The Island
I love you
New Orleans
Aconite Flower
It's Okay To Care
The Plan
Bayou Clinic
The unlinking
Wolf Hunt
You Can Trust Us
The Harvest
Labonair
Devinette
You're Free
The Peace Treaty
FΓͺte des BΓ©nΓ©dictions
Bayou Attack
Moonlight Rings
Sacrifice My Daughter
Abandoned My Daughter
Alone
Stories
Ascendant
Brothers Reunited
Lorenzo
Crescent Birthmark
Author's Note
Bonfire
PLEASE READ!

Tyler?

444 7 1
By -Maddyy-

After I got changed into some dry clothes, I realised I was the only one home. Apparently nobody bothered to tell me where they were going.

Just as I looked for my phone to call Rebekah, there was a knock on the door. I opened the door to find Josh, the vampire Klaus has been compelling.

"Where is he? I've been trying to find him all day. Marcel knows that Klaus lied to him about where he lives." The vampire explained, nervously.

I sighed and placed my hand on my forehead. "I'm not his damn keeper, Josh."

"Fine! Just... tell him to call me, please."

I nodded. "Okay."

I closed the door and went back to looking for my phone but there was another knock on the door, who I assumed to be Josh.

"Ugh, what the hell, Josh?" I shouted, walking over to the door.

However, once I opened the door, I realised it wasn't Josh this time.

"Who the hell are you?" I demanded.

The tall man smiled at me. "Hi there, I'm Marcel. I don't think we've met."

I instantly recognised the man and feared my expression may have given that away.

And maybe I was right. Because I don't remember what happened but I was suddenly waking up in the trunk of an SUV with my wrists tied together with a vervain cloth. I tried to break myself free but I just burned myself more.

I looked around and decided that my only choice was getting out through the back window. I slid myself down slightly and kicked out the window, completely smashing it. However, as soon as I did, the truck stopped and a man opened the door. I kicked at him but he grabbed a hold of my leg.

"Seriously?" The man I knew too well shouted, clearly annoyed.

"Tyler? What the fuck are you doing?" I questioned.

He looked at me in pure anger. "You don't wanna fight me, Brooke, you're defenseless."

"No. You don't wanna fight me." I went for another kick, this time hitting him in the stomach, but it didn't have as much impact as I hoped for.

He pulled a syringe out and injected me with vervain, no matter how hard I struggled against it. Once I was weakened, he put on a pair of gloves and tied my ankles together with another vervain soaked cloth.

"Let me go, you backstabbing, little piece of shit!" I shouted.

"Shut up!" He yelled, pulling me out of the trunk and throwing me over his shoulder.

He dragged me down all the way up to some encampments in the Bayou and dropped me on the front stoop of a little shack.

"Where the hell are we?"

"The armpit of Louisiana."

I rolled my eyes. "What the hell are you doing, Tyler? Kidnapping me from my own house."

He scoffed. "That's not your house, it's Klaus'! You're shacked up in that mansion with that psycho. A long way from the girl I've met all those years ago in Mystic Falls."

"Well, a lot has happened since then."

"You mean like how you're a hybrid? Oh, and you're also pregnant? A hybrid baby. Yeah, I know all about it."

I raised my eyebrows at him, confused on how he found out about this.

"I've been roaming around the Bayou, asking questions. Even ran into Hayley."

I furrowed my brows. "Hayley's in New Orleans?"

"Yeah, found out she comes from a big-shot family. Some kind of royalty for the werewolves of this region. And right here-" He gestured around him. "-this is all that's left of them."

I looked around and honestly couldn't care about the dead werewolves. I killed a lot more innocent people and didn't give a shit so why should I now.

However, one thing did catch my eye. A blond woman.

"Hey!" I called out but as soon as I did, she ran away.

"They're in the woods, hiding, because they were persecuted for decades by vampires." Tyler explained.

And then another werewolf came into site. This one, on the other hand, didn't ran. Instead, he walked over to us.

"Is that her?" He asked Tyler.

"Yeah, Dwayne. Get her inside."

And the man did as he was told. He dragged me inside the shack, tied my hands up to a fire stove and injected me with more vervain before leaving me alone.

It wasn't long before Tyler came in.

"Tyler, there's been a wolf watching me lately. Protecting me." I paused quickly. "You're a hybrid, you can turn into a wolf whenever you want... was it you?"

He looked at me confused. "No. But I'm the only hybrid left besides you and Klaus. Which is why we're here."

I rolled my eyes. "Whatever you think you're doing, you know that the others are already looking for me and the baby. So, if you even try to hurt me, you're dead."

He chuckled. "What makes you think I'm afraid to die?"

Dwayne walked into the shack and joined us.

Tyler turned to him. "You ready for this?"

Dwayne nodded. "Let's do it."

Tyler reached into his bar and took out a large syringe. This time, it was empty.

"Tyler, what are you doing?" I questioned.

He didn't answer me but instead, Dwayne came over to me and held me still while Tyler walked over with the syringe.

"Get the hell off me you moron!" I struggled but was still weak from the amount of vervain I've received today.

"Klaus destroyed everything goof in my life! So, I'm gonna take away the thing he wants most!" Tyler shouted.

"No, Tyler! Stop!"

He jammed the syringe into my stomach and drew some of my blood. He then removed it and injected it into Dwayne's neck before snapping his neck.

"What the hell are you doing?!"

Tyler lifted Dwayne's body off the floor and dragged him to the other side of the room. "Don't get all judgy! Dwayne knew what he was getting into. He volunteered!"

"I don't care what you did. I want to know why."

"Dwayne is a werewolf who died your blood in his system. The same blood you shared with your hybrid baby."

I gave him a skeptical look before it finally clicked.

"You're trying to turn him into a hybrid? That's impossible."

"I've been running with wolf packs all over the country. One of them was tight with a witch. She had nightmare visions about your baby and how Klaus could use its blood to make an army of hybrid slaves."

I scoffed. "I am sick of these witches and their premonitions about my baby. It's just a baby!"

He shrugged. "Maybe. Maybe not. That's where Dwayne comes in. You see, he was happy to be the test case. If you haven't noticed, these people don't have much to live for. They'd all welcome the chance to become the superior species. Trouble is, all hybrids are sired to Klaus. They follow his every move."

He grabbed a knife from his bag and set it down on the table. "No way I'd let that happen."

I frowned at him. "How can you be so sure Klaus knows what the baby's blood will do?"

"What do you think? Klaus Mikaelson, killer of men, women and puppies, all of a sudden wants to be a daddy? Or, he's got an ulterior motive. Hybrids can walk in the sun. Their bite is lethal to vampires. They'll take over New Orleans by the end of the week. And you know what's going to stop Klaus then? Nothing."

Dwayne suddenly woke up with a gasp and started to freak out.

Tyler glanced at me before addressing Dwayne. "You're gonna have to feed on her."

"Oh for god's sake." I sighed.

Tyler picked up the knife and cut the side of my neck, drawing some blood. "Do it."

Dwayne fed on me but shortly after let go and began to freak out again.

"Dwayne... easy." Tyler tried.

But Dwayne still began to freak out until Tyler dragged him out of the shack, leaving me by myself.

I took the opportunity to fight with all I had in me and let one of my hands free from the vervain rope. I then reached over and grabbed a broken chair leg off the floor.

When Tyler came back to the shack he told me it worked and Dwayne was now a hybrid.

"If Klaus gets a hold of you, if he gets that kid? He wins. He'll make more hybrid monsters. Slaves who do everything he says." Tyler explained.

"He's not going to do that, Tyler!"

"How do you know that?! Huh?!"

I sighed. "He wouldn't do anything to hurt his child. I know him, okay?"

He laughed. "Oh, so what? Now you think Klaus has morals and cares about you and your child? Listen to yourself!"

He picked up the knife off the floor and began inching towards me.

I looked over in fear, realising what he's about to do and that I'll have to give everything I got to fight him off in my state.

"Tyler, whatever you're thinking of doing, there has to be another way."

He shook his head and continued to inch closer towards me.

Once he was close enough, I grabbed the stake and stabbed him in the gut. I would've aimed for the heart if I wasn't on the floor.

He screamed in pain as he took the stake out. "That was stupid!"

He started to walk towards me again when Dwayne rushed in. "Get away from her!"

"What do you care?"

"I said get away!"

I was confused for a second until I realised what has happened. Dwayne was sired to me.

"Dwayne, help me. He wants to kill us both. He says that hybrids are too dangerous to live! Stop him!" I encouraged.

"Shut up!" Tyler yelled.

I smirked when I saw my plan working. Dwayne tossed Tyler across the room. Once Tyler got up, Dwayne tackled him again. As they fought, I took my chance to free myself from the vervain rope and get out of the shack.

I sped through the woods as far as I could before I got tired. I was still quite week from all the vervain. Luckily though, I heard two familiar voices nearby. I walked towards them with a smirk.

"My princes in shining armor. Took you a while."

Klaus and Elijah looked at me in surprise that I was free and not in need of their help anymore.

Klaus scanned my body and stopped at the burns from the vervain ropes on my wrists. His face was filled with anger as he instructed Elijah. "I'll go take care of Tyler, you take her home."

Klaus sped off to find Tyler and Elijah turned to take me home.

"Elijah, wait. There's something you need to know about the baby."

I sat down against a tree and explained that Klaus could make more hybrids using the baby.

"Do you believe that that is my brothers intention?"

I looked down and thought about it. "I-I don't."

Elijah nodded. "I should take you home."

I shook my head. "I'm not done here yet."

I got up and walked away, Elijah following right behind me.

I got back to the shack I was held hostage, Klaus was already waiting outside staring at Dwayne who was now dead.

"There you are! Perhaps you could shed some light on the situation." Klaus kicked Dwayne's body over. "This appears to be a hybrid."

"His name was Dwayne."

"Well, whoever it was, I didn't sire him. Any idea how that's possible?"

"He was sired to me."

Klaus looked at me confused.

Elijah stepped forwards to explain the situation. "Tyler Lockwood brought Brooke here to test a theory. That the blood of her child could be used to sire hybrids. He claims that you knew that. Furthermore, that you intended to use this knowledge to build an army."

Klaus looked at his brother, clearly hurt and angry. "And, of course, you both assume it's true. I mean, why else would I show any interest in my own flesh and blood? Oh how quickly you believe the worst!"

"Oh, spare me your indignation. When have you ever demonstrated any kind of concern towards Brooke or her child, beyond your own selfish pursuit? And what was it you once said to me? 'Every king needs an heir!'"

Elijah obviously thought Klaus never cared about me. I don't blame him. Nobody really knew about the sort of relationship be formed back in Mystic Falls. Everyone probably presumed this baby was a result of a one night stand, no feelings involved. Apart from Rebekah, who's obviously smarter and realised something else was going on.

Klaus still looked hurt, proving to me that he really did have some feelings for me.

"My big brother. So, you doubt my intentions? Well, I can't say I'm surprised, standing next to the noble Elijah, how can I be anything but the lesser brother? A liar, a manipulator, a bastard."

He approached Elijah to seem more threatening. "That's all I am to you, isn't it? And Rebekah. And I won't be surprised if Brooke feels the same way! No doubt my child will as well."

"Nik, that's not-"

"Brother, if-" Elijah spoke at the same time as me.

"You've said all that needs to be said, brother." Klaus interrupted.

He stepped back a few steps and held out his arms in defeat. "I'll play the role I've been given."

He turned around like he was going to walk away, but instead, he turned back quickly and sped over to Elijah, biting him on the neck.

"Elijah!" I shouted, running over to him.

But before I could help him out, Klaus grabbed me and sped us both out of the Bayou all the way back to his mansion.

"Nik, what the hell was that!"

"Oh, don't act so innocent now! You know everything I said was true, and you should be lucky you're carrying this baby and I can't prove to be the villain to you like I did to Elijah."

I could feel the tears forming in my eyes but I still took a step forward. "Nik, listen to me. You know I never wanted to leave you back in Mystic Falls, I was kidnapped. And I'm sorry I didn't tell you I was a hybrid, I was scared! My whole life, I spent running from your mother who has been trying to kill me so that you wouldn't find out about me! I even gave up my own daughter so she'd be safe from your mother! Once I was sure that she wasn't going to harm me, I didn't know how to tell you I've been keeping this from you the whole time. I knew how much you wanted someone who could relate to you, a family. That's why the hybrids were so important to you and I didn't want to hurt you any more by telling you."

My throat began to ache from all the shouting and the tears now rolling down my cheeks. I paused and took some deep breaths before continuing.

"I knew Tyler was wrong about you using the baby. I know you wouldn't do anything to harm me or our baby."

I looked him in the eyes and took some more deep breaths to build up some courage to what I was about to say.

"I love you, Nik. And I know you may not feel that way anymore but-"

I began to ramble but was interrupted by his lips smashing onto mine. His hand was on my cheek, as I wrapped mine around his neck, pulling him in closer.

It felt so good to finally be this close to him again. To feel him. To know he still cares about me.

He pulled away and met my eyes. "I love you too, Brooke. And I forgive you."

I smiled at him before pressing my lips to his once more. However, this kiss was cut short as Rebekah cleared her throat behind us.

"Hope I'm not interrupting."

We both pulled away and faced Rebekah.

"I thought you were leaving us." Klaus stated.

I looked at her confused. "You were leaving?"

She looked down, feeling guilty for not telling me. "I'm sorry Brooke, I should have told you. But I didn't come here, planning to stay in the first place."

She paused. "But I didn't leave because we all know this family can barely function without me. Where's Elijah?"

"I left him in the Bayou." Klaus simply stated.

Rebekah frowned. "Why?"

"Elijah and I had a bit of a row." He laughed bitterly. "So, one thing led to another, and I bit him, left him stranded in the swamp."

Rebekah was livid at this point. "Daggering, biting, desering. Does your wickidness ever end?" She turned to look at me. "And you! Instead of helping Elijah, you're here making out with my brother?"

I looked down guiltily. Rebekah kind of had a point, maybe this wasn't the best time for making up after what he did. But I definitely don't regret it.

"My 'wickedness' is self-preservation! And I wouldn't have to go to such lengths were I not presented with ignorance and treachery from our brother! Now that Elijah abandoned me, I'll be needing you in my plot against Marcel."

Rebekah glared at her brother resentfully.

Klaus on the other hand, was extremely calm, pouring himself a drink. "Don't expect to be leaving town anytime soon."

"Why should I help you, after what you did to Elijah?"

"You're my family. Besides, who better to spy on Marcel than the girl he so clearly loves?" He sat on the coffee table in front of Rebekah, who was sitting on the couch. "You can tell me all his secrets. Like, how did he find us here? Huh, any ideas about that, little sister?"

She began to get anxious. "How should I know why Marcel does what he does?"

"You think I don't know about your engineered run-ins all over the Quarter? I know you've had private chats with him! Just tell me what secrets he's confided to you. Is he plotting against me?"

Rebekah glared at him. "My poor brother, so paranoid. Marcel knows nothing! He's not plotting against you, he simply thinks you're in a quarrel in need of making up."

Klaus sighed. "Perhaps we will. After all-" He pointed to Rebekah. "-you know I'm capable of forgiving those who disappoint me. As soon as they've seen the error of their ways... and suffered for them. You'd do well to remember that."

Klaus got up and walked away, leaving me with Rebekah.

"You'd never let me forget." She mumbled under her breath.

I sat down beside her and put my hand around her shoulder, letting her rest her head on my shoulder. "I'm so sorry, Bex. You know he really loves you, he just has a weird way of showing it."

She shook her head. "What do you even see in him?"

"Believe me, I've asked myself that exact question before."

-

-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

709K 20.1K 33
previously known as storm. - In which a werewolf named Thalia Monroe gets pregnant by the infamous hybrid, Klaus Mikaelson, and now has to face the...
20K 233 28
For a thousand years, Keira has been the baby of the family. Centuries ago in what would later be the supernatural town of Mystic Falls, Virginia, t...
1.4M 28.1K 45
Adeline Andrew's was living a normal life in Mystic Falls, until the most feared vampire in the world showed up. Klaus Mikaelson thought there was on...
64.7K 1.2K 56
(EDITING) 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ Kol Mikaelson finds out his soulmate is dating Damon Salvatore alternative universe [ kol mikaelson x fem oc ] highest rank...