Love Across The Stars - Super...

By Korijin

After his mistake of Flashpoint the Dominators have come to collect the bounty placed upon Barry Allen's head... More

Actions Have Consequences
Objection
Animosity
Stronger Together
Overruled
Going Back Home
The Grief of a Son
Don't Give Up Yet
Music Meister
False Hope
Exchanging Feelings
Overprotective Sister
Greatest Fears
Old Enemies
Three Steps Behind
Complete Eachother
A Bright Morning
A Lazy Day Off
A New Emotion
Tag Team Duo
Superhero?
Hypocritical Secret
Birth of a Hero
Awake and About
Jinxed
Stranded (Part 1)
Stranded (Part 2)
Stranded (Part 3)
Stranded (Part 4)
Stranded (Part 5)
New School, New Faces
Group Assignment
Stranded (Part 7)
Stranded (Part 8)
Stranded (Part 9)
Stranded (Part 10)
Project Icarus
Broken Friendship
Tilaari
Strained Relationship
Five Months Later
Revelation
The Truth
Invasion
Negative vs Positive
Healed Hearts
A Glimpse of a Future
Fears of a Hero
Love Story
Rescue Plan
I Always Win
Same Mistakes, New Enemies
Acceptance
Snowfall
Finding Peace
In Search of Balance
Back on Earth-5
His Lightning Rod
Face to Face
In the Face of Despair
Free of his Reign
Is it Over?
Settling In
The Fate of Krypton

Stranded (Part 6)

419 28 4
By Korijin

There were only two people in her life she knew for sure had soulmarks and those were her parents. No one else on Krypton to her knowledge had them and now her and her boyfriend or soulmate have them.

"Why would these marks make me uncomfortable, sure they hurt a lot when they appeared and now I have to wear long sleeve t-shirts everywhere, which I do anyway an-"

"Babe, you're rambling." Kara chuckled putting her hands on his shoulders.

"Right....sorry."

"Barry this is a big step. You just found out we are literally bonded for life. Does that not scare you?" She asked softly.

"Why would it?" He asked putting his hands on hers, "After I met you.....I never imagined loving anyone else other than you." He smiled as her heart melted. 

The soulmark did scare her. But only because of how she thought Barry would react but knowing he didn't mind it made her body fill up with warmth.

She felt a tear building up in her eye and quickly wiped it away, "I'm not going to cry." She mumbled.

He planted a kiss on her forehead before standing up, "C'mon, let's get our bad guy." He said as she stood up with him.

"Together and no buts or arguing."

"That is why I said our." He chuckled before speeding off, blowing her hair all over the place. She smiled to herself before following after him. 

***

Jesse was pacing around the house nervous because after his arguement with barry her dad left the house and hasn't come back. With the threat of Zoom looming over them, she needed to know her dad was safe.

She heard the front door open and quickly rushed over only to see Barry and Kara, "Hey have you guys seen my dad?"

"No why?" Kara said.

"He left and isn't returning my calls, he's so frustrating sometimes. How did you ever work with him?" Jesse asked.

"Harry is a complicated person. He has many flaws and not a lot of redeeming features."

"Damn I really thought I would get an infamous 'Barry Allen' type speech." Jesse laughed.

"You didn't let me finish. One of his few redeeming features is that he-"

"Is the smartest man in the world, yeah, yeah." Jesse interupted....again.

"You didn't let me finish again."

"Sorry..."

"What I was going to say is that Harry is the most reliable and consistent person you'll ever meet." Barry said, "Whenever we need him, he always pull through. Trust him a little bit more."

"After mom died, he only me and I could tell he was lonely. After he met you guys he started to open up to people a bit more and wasn't a walking rain cloud. Thank you." She smiled.

"Guys you wanna come in for a sec?" Cisco asked as the three of them walked into the living room, "Okay I've been thinking on how Zoom is still alive because we all saw him get taken by the Time Wraiths, we saw him die." He started.

"That's when it hit me. Zoloman tricked us for months with a time remnant and we couldn't tell the difference between them."

"You think we never met the real Zoloman? Only time remnants?" Caitlin asked as Cisco snapped his fingers and nodded.

"That doesn't make sense. The Time Wraiths would of sensed him." Barry said.

"That would be true if he was using his speed." Cisco added.

"So you're saying that after we thought he died, he just stayed in hiding?" Caitlin asked as Cisco nodded again, "But why come out now?"

"I'm getting there my friend."

"Do you have any idea on what's going on?" Kara-4 mumbled to her brother.

"Just nod and act like you understand what the hell a 'time remnant' is." He muttered back.

"How do we know the Zoloman we catch is the real one?" Barry asked

"I'm gonna ask Harry to help me make a device to scan his tachyons. If they line up with someone we know is from this time and isn't a time remnant then he's the real one." Cisco said.

"So we still have no way to track him?" Barry-4 joined in.

"No my doppelganger friend, we don't." Cisco smiled.

"You're smiling why?" Jesse asked

"Because, we don't find Zoom, Zoom finds us."

"He's not gonna fall for a trap. He's not stupid." Barry said.

"Correct, he's not stupid. He's desperate."

"For what?" Caitlin asked.

"Celluar degeneration. He's dying and needs Barry's pure Speedforce energy to keep him from dying, or at least slowing down the process."

"So we need to extract some of Barry's Speedforce and use it to lure Zoom into a trap." Kara said.

"Bingo."

"What about Thawne?" Jesse asked as the smile disappeared from Cisco's face.

"He's the wild card. We don't know what his endgame is." He responded, "For right now let's focus on getting rid of Zoom."

"I know what Thawne wants." Barry interjects, getting their attention, "He says that when me and Iris seperated it changed the future, his future. He thinks that if he kills Kara his time will return back to normal."

"So his target isn't you......it's her." Cisco said

"Let him come then." Kara said.

"I don't think you understand what Thawne is capable of Kara." Caitlin said.

"I'm invulnerable to everything on this planet Caitlin, there is nothing he can do to hurt me."

"You may be Kryptonian but that doesn't mean you are immune to him phasing his hand in your chest and ripping your heart out."

"You don't need to worry, I can handle myself."

"Cait is right Kara. You've been a hero for a few days, and you haven't learnt how to control your powers to the fullest extent. Against someone like Thawne, that won't be enough." Barry added, "This isn't about us not trusting you or not believing in you. This is about how dangerous Thawne is."

"You're both right.....of course you're both right." Kara sighed, "Are Thawne and Zoom really that powerful?"

"They're speedsters like me and Jesse, but they have no moral compass and will do anything to achieve their goals." Barry said.

"Couldn't agree more Barry." Harry said walking into the house which suprised everyone.

"D-Dad? Where have you been?" 

"Busy."

"Look, we've come up with a plan to lure Zoom into a trap. All we need is a device to scan the tachyons coming off him and we get determine if he's a time remnant or not." Cisco said.

"Good idea Cisco, in the meantime I've devised a plan on how to make Barry faster." Harry said. Everyone on Team Flash exchanged very confused looks because for the first time since they met, Harry actually said something nice about somoene that wasn't himself or his daughter.

"Um Harry? Did you perhaps hit your head while you were out?" Cisco asked in a careful as to not upset him.

"I'm perfectly fine Cisco."

"Alright...." He squinted, "So you were saying about making Barry faster."

"Right, we know that the Speedforce in your system is bonded to your cells because of the dark matter, given from the Particle Accelerator." He started, "So what if we just juiced up those cells?"

"The Speedforce...." Barry said, "If me and Jesse stay in there long enough our cells will abosrb the excess energy, giving us enough speed to beat Zoom and Thawne."

"You were always a quick learner Barry." Harry chuckled, "So the sooner you go the more speed you can absorb."

"Meanwhile me and Harry will go back to Earth-1 and build the tachyon time remnant scanner." Cisco said.

"Are you sure about this dad? So many things could go wrong?  W-What if Zoom shows up again?" Jesse asked.

"Trust Jesse. They can handle him and if he proves to be too much then take this." He siad handing her two small circular devices, "Click the button on this one to activate this one, causing it to buzz. It may not seem like much but it can trasmit across Earth's and dimensions, so if you guys are in trouble-"

"Just press the button and it'll notify us." Barry said, "Smart."

"That's my job."

"Okay." Jesse said still having her fears, "Be careful dad and don't ever run off like that again." She scolded hugging her dad before he departed.

"I'm sorry....now go, my Little Runner."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.9K 986 21
After a strange metahuman puts her on his earth, Barry must help Kara find a way back to her home. Kara is anxious to get back to Alex, to get back...
108K 2.1K 53
Both Kara and Barry had lost a person that they love, Barry went to Kara's earth to clear his mind, will they fall in love while he stays on Kara's e...
8.8K 111 20
This is how Barry and Kara first met each other. This series will be based on Kara and Barry. Kara will not be from Krypton. BUT she will still be Su...
23.1K 416 14
What if John Deegan changed reality so that Barry Allen is married to Kara Danvers and Oliver Queen is missing. Will Barry try to change reality or...