Paradise (Deltarune) (KrisxRa...

By DoctorBlu5

This story is just a written theory I came up after what happened after Chapter 2. All rights to toby fox. Af... More

Welcome to my story
CHAPTER 1| A New Fountain
Chapter 2| The paradise behind the door
Chapter 3| Paradise
Chapter 4| A random island
Chapter 5| The tour of the islands
Chapter 6| Four new people
Chapter 7| Confession
Chapter 9| The smoke expands
Chapter 10| Now what?
Chapter 11| Trouble in Paradise
Chapter 12| Fun?
Chapter 13| Time had fun.
Chapter 14| Who is "Gaster"?
Chapter 15| The Truth
Chapter 16| Pandora and Paradox
Chapter 17| Reunited
Chapter 18| Incursion
Chapter 19| Revived
Chapter 20| A Happy End?

Chapter 8| HIM

411 2 17
By DoctorBlu5

This is continued from the last chapter. I swear i've written something about a beach in this story but I can't remember but if you can let me know as I don't want to write about it again.

EDIT: ALRIGHT SO THE NEXT CHAPTER IS SO LONG THAT I WILL HAVE TO CONTINUE WITH IT WHEN I WAKE UP BUT DON'T WORRY IT WILL BE WORTH THE WAIT AS IT WILL HAVE RALSEI RAPPING, THAT'S RIGHT, RALSEI RAPPING. I WON'T SPOIL TOO MUCH BUT HE DESTOYS HIS OPPONENT, THAT'S ALL I'M SAYING. SEE YOU THEN!   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is now official, Ralsei and Kris are a couple but they are going to wait to break the news to everyone as they think it would be for the best. But now it's time to leave. Kris and Ralsei walk over to HB53 then they heard screaming about someone wanting to eat all the cake.

Susie: Noooooooooooo! let me eat all of the cake! let go of me!

Noelle: Come on Susie, you know you can't eat all of it you'll throw up.

Susie: I don't care if I throw up! let me eat it all!

Undyne: Susie, don't make me baton you with my banana baton!

Kris and Ralsei could see Undyne and Noelle pulling away Susie from the cake as the person selling it looks in horror as she nearly ate all of it.

Suise: I'll be back! you hear me!? i'll be back!

Ralsei: Susie, I know you like cake but you're scaring them.

 Susie: I don't care! I need the cake!

By the point Undyne and Noelle got to them they could see Toriel, Sans and Papyrus coming back.

Toriel: What's going on here?

Undyne: Susie, is trying to eat all the cake! HB53 get us out of here!

Susie: Noooooooooooooo! don't listen to them!

HB53: I'm sorry, we can't leave until you all agree.

Susie: Ha! we can't leave until I say! guess we are staying here forever then! 

Kris: I know what we can do! Mum do you have any duck tape?

Toriel: You know what, I actually do.

Kris: Quick everyone grab Susie! i'll put duck tape over her mouth so we can leave

Everyone grabs Susie and pins her down so she can't move. Kris get the duck tape and puts it over her mouth so she can't say anything.

Kris: HB53 can we leave now?

HB53: Hm I don't see anything in the rules about duck taping someone's mouth, so i don't see why not. Do you all agree to leave?

All of them agree except Susie who is shaking her head violently.

HB53: Let's go then.

By the time they left Susie had managed to take the duck tape off her mouth.

NEXT STOP IS: BEACH ISLAND. WHERE THE WHOLE ISLAND IS ONE BIG BEACH YOU CAN WATCH THE WAVES ON A DECK CHAIR OR SIT ON A BENCH WHILST EATING SOMETHING FROM OUR FOOD STALLS. 

HB53: We have arrived at beach island where the whole island is one big beach you can sit on the deck chairs whilst looking at the calming waves or sit on the beaches around whilst easting something from our food stalls. Come back here when you're ready to leave.

Susie: hmph.

Noelle: What's wrong Susie?

Susie: I can't believe you guy pulled me away from the bakery island.

Noelle: we had too you were gonna eat all the cake and you weren't cooperating so we had to.

Susie: But Kris didn't need to put the duck tape over my mouth!

Kris: I did actually, if I didn't you would make us stay there by not agreeing to go.

Susie: Whatever, i'm going to think whilst looking at the ocean. Alone.

Noelle: (I should talk to her) Susie! wait!

Undyne: I'm going to go to see if I can swim in the ocean as I am technically a fish, I just hope the water is warm. 

Sans: Papyrus let's go sit on a bench, i need to talk to you about something.

Papyrus: Oh ok, lead the way.

Kris: HB53 is there a bit of this island that doesn't have sand? I don't like sand. It's coarse, and rough, and irritating, and it gets everywhere.

HB53: Yes there is, when you get to the sand go right and if you keep going you should start to see the pebbles but if you decide to go into the water it is cold so I gave you your warning.

Kris: Thank you, i'll be at the pebble beach if anyone needs me.

Ralsei: That leaves us two then Toriel, this is lucky because i need to talk to you about something let's find somewhere to sit.

Toriel: Oh ok, let's go.

With everyone gone in different directions, this story will probably be another long one as everyone is going to have their own section for talking, so let's start with Susie and Noelle as I think we've been focusing on Kris and Ralsei for too long. Don't worry I will get to everyone this chapter might be extra long tho, so strap in for the long ride it's going to be fun. 

Susie and Noelle:

Susie: I said to not follow me.

Noelle: I know but I think we should talk.

Susie: Look it's fine ok, I wanted to stay at bakery island but i only listened to what i wanted and not everyone else wanted.

Noelle: When we're done with the tour we can go back if you want.

Susie: I would like that. What else did you want to talk about?

Noelle: Well, our relationship.

Susie: What?

Noelle: Well, we are great friends and I would like to keep it that way but i've started to have feelings like that again but more.

Susie: How long have you felt like that?

Noelle: I've been feeling like it before we came here even when we were in cybers world. I just want to say. I like you Susie, like, like like you.

Susie: Really?

Noelle: I knew I shouldn't have said anything! now you think i'm stupid don't you! ahhh! I'm so dumb!

Susie: Shush Noelle, I, like like you too.

Noelle: You do!?

Susie: Yeah ever since that big Ferris wheel we went on in cybers world, i've started to have feelings as well.

Noelle: Can I, hug you?

Susie: Hmm, i'll allow it this one time.

Noelle: Thank you Susie! and thank you for that plushie! i've still got it.

Susie: Yeah you better! I spent so long on that damn machine, i'm not going back.

Noelle: Hehe, don't worry I won't. (That went better than I thought.)

Susie: Let's just enjoy the ocean now.

Meanwhile:

Sans and Papyrus:

Papyrus: What did you want to talk about Sans?

Sans: I just wanted to check up on you to see how you were doing being here.

Papyrus: Well it's complicated one half of me is exited seeing these new places but the other half is home sick, like I miss home and just want to get out of here.

Sans: I know, I feel the same way but I trust that Kris, Susie and that Ralsei person will get us out of here. Even if we don't know them they are our only way out, so it's best to trust them as they know what they're doing.

Papyrus: I know, I do trust them, it's just that, how can they be this chill about somewhere they don't know. It's almost like they've done this before.

Sans: Yeah I guess you do have a point but I won't let anything bad happen to you as you still are my brother after all, you'll be here until the end of me.

Papyrus: Or the other way around.

Sans: Hey don't say that.

Papyrus: You said it first.

Sans: I guess I did let's just sit here until we're ready to leave.

Meanwhile:

Toriel and Ralsei:

Toriel: What did you want to talk me about Ralsei?

Ralsei: Well, I confessed to Kris and...

Toriel: And?

Ralsei: It went better than I Thought! They said they felt the same way.

Toriel: Really! omg Ralsei! I'm so happy for you!

Toriel gives Ralsei a big hug.

Toriel: Sorry! I couldn't help it! Wait does that mean you two are couple now!?

Ralsei: They said yes so I guess we are now.

Toriel: OMG! RALSEI!

Toriel again gives Ralsei another hug but this time it was bigger and longer. (Don't take that out of context.)

Toriel: When we get out of here i'm going to tell everyone!

Ralsei: Well about that, Kris and I wanted to keep it a secret from the others until we are comfortable enough to tell people.

Toriel: Oh ok! That's fine, I know how to keep a secret. Your secrets are safe with me.

Ralsei: Thanks Toriel, I knew I could trust you.

Now that everyone has had their conversations they all started to walk back to HB53. They waited for Kris and Undyne to come back. After waiting 5 minuets Undyne could be seen getting out of the water and walking back to HB53 dripping wet. All of them waited for 30 minuets for Kris to come back but they never did and they started to worry.

Susie: Erm, what is taking Kris so long to come back.

Ralsei: I think I should go check on them. HB53 which way is it to the pebble beach?

HB53: When you get to the sand, turn right and after while you should start to see the pebbles.

Ralsei: Thank you.

Ralsei then walked along the to the pebble beach which he could see Kris crying and he ran over to see if they were ok.

Ralsei: Kris! Are you alright! you're crying!

Kris nodded whilst crying.

Kris: Y-yeah it's just the salt in the air, dumb salt.

Ralsei: Kris, it's ok, you can tell me what's wrong.

Kris: N-nothing it's j-just that... i'm scared.

Ralsei: Scared? scared of what?

Kris: Him.

As kris said that Ralsei looked over to where Kris was pointing and Ralsei could see a hooded figure standing on the water, and the weird part was his clothes wasn't getting wet not him standing on the water. The hooded figure waved to them and disappeared into the ocean.

Ralsei: Who was that?

Kris: I d-don't know. All he k-kept saying was "Everything is not as it seems" he s-said that 53 t-times.

Ralsei: You counted?

Kris: N-no I didn't, but s-somehow I k-knew he said it 53 t-times.

Ralsei: Shhhhhh, it ok Kris, everything's going to be fine.

Ralsei said whilst giving Kris a big hug.

Ralsei: why did you even come here in the first place?

Kris: I just came here to think somethings over but all of that's been thrown out of the window because of him.

Ralsei: What were you thinking over?

Kirs: Does it m-matter?

Ralsei: No, but it might help what he means.

Kris: Well, when I got here I started to think about what was going to happen when you finally get out of here and everyone knows about the dark world. Then I started to think if you could memory wipe people's minds to make them forget they were ever here. After that that's when he showed up and I haven't thought straight ever since. 

Ralsei: Why did you think I could wipe people minds?

Kris: Because I don't want others to know about this place. What if someone evil finds out the dark world exists and tries to end it with you stuck there, forever you don't know who you can trust.

Ralsei: Everything will be fine ok? Kris. You and Toriel said yourself that it's a very small town and you all know each other.

Kris: But you don't know if there isn't anyone hiding in our town that's evil. Someone could be acting nice until they find this place and try destroy it.

Ralsei: If they do, we'll be there to stop them, all of us, Me, you and Susie, like we've always done. How about we forget about all of this and continue with our tour because everyone's waiting for us.

Ralsei wipes the tears away from Kris's face as they've stopped and Ralsei gives them another hug.

Kris: Thank you Ralsei, you always know how to cheer me up. Can we hold hands again?

Ralsei: Sure! just like you, you don't need to ask.

They walk back to HB53 and everyone wondered what happened to Kris:

Susie: Jeez what took you so long kris?

Kris: I... feel asleep.

Susie: How were you able to sleep on some rocks? must have been pretty tired if you could sleep on some rocks.

Kris: Just... forget about it. Can we leave now?

HB53: Sure! You all know the rule.

All of them agree and they get teleported to the next island while the person in the ocean was watching them.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wow, hello hi it's me, I hope you enjoyed that tiny bit of creepy at the end. There has been little bits in the other chapters about the creepy thing but now we are getting more and more into it. Soon there will be a secret villain and I won't spoil it but it's someone they trust well.

Hope you enjoyed reading it and now i'll get onto the next one see you in chapter 9

Blu out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 66 28
You and your mom had recently moved into a small town infested with Monsters. And no one including yourself knows where you came from... but would on...
12.9K 295 112
This is the story of Deltarune... That's how the legend went didn't it? Three Hero's. The Dark Fountains. The Knight. Susie, Kris and Ralsei. Well...
10K 145 10
"Absolutely breathtaking." 😳 Deltarune is owned by Toby Fox. I own this book and the various art inside it.
3.9K 81 23
With the new dark fountain, a new thing has appeared and is threatening Time. Can the Fun gang stop him or will he succeed bringing the fall of Time...