FRAT LINE-KNJ✔️

By crybabybarbie

❤️Cover by MadPierre_ Malia Ward was never the IT Girl. She was always a reserved, quiet student. Until th... More

Prologue+1
+2+
+3+
+4+
+5+
+6+
+7+
+8+
+9+
+10+
+11+
+12+
+13+
+14+
+15+
+16+
+17+
+18+
+19+
+20+
+21+
+22+
+23+
+24+
+25+
+26+
+27+
+28+
+29+
+31+
+32+
+33+
+34+
+35+
+36+
+37+
+38+
+39+
+40+
+41+
+42+
+43+
+44+
+45+
+46+
+47+
+48+
+49+
+50+
+51+
+52+
+53+
+54+
+55+
+56+
+57+
+58+
+59+
+SUMMER'S EPILOGUE+

+30+

3.8K 255 417
By crybabybarbie

+Playing Games-Summer Walker & Bryson Tiller+

THIRD

Tonight is the third night that she's hung out with Xavier. He's nice and he's really funny.

"I had fun tonight. Remind me to never ask you to play me in Mario Kart again." He jokes as he walks her to her suite door.

"I told you not to try me. I'm undefeated."

"I believe it. You had me thinking you were cheating or something." They laugh quietly. "When are you free to hang out again?" He asks her and she looks at him.

"Whenever I'm free again. I have to come up with choreo for the dance team so it's probably gonna be a while."

He nods in understanding. "I get that. You're a busy lady. Just text me when you figure it out." He smiles and walks away as her suite door opens. Standing in the doorway is Namjoon.

They walk to her room and he closes the door.

"How'd you get in here?"

"Chloe."

Malia huffs. "Of course. I don't even know why I asked."

"Don't do that like you weren't just out with somebody else."

"I never said that I wasn't. I'm just not surprised that you're in here because of her. How else would you get in, Namjoon?" She looks at him and he sighs.

"What are you doing, Malia? Why are you doing this?" He looks fed up and she really can't imagine why. She hasn't done anything wrong.

"What are you talking about? You act like I'm fuckin this man or something."

"You don't know what his intentions are. He could be just tryna get his nut and dip."

"Why does it matter to you? You're probably trying to do the same shit." Malia snaps.

"What?" Namjoon is both very offended and mildly confused.

"What other fucking reason could you possibly be so adamant about talking to me for?"

He laughs. "Oh my God."

"That's funny?" Her attitude is written all over her face.

"Yes, actually it is. It's fucking hilarious. Let's be real, Malia. If I wanted to fuck you, I could've done it already. I'm making the conscious effort not to and you still don't see that. It's like you're being oblivious on purpose."

"Excuse me? You can't fuck shit over here. And that's exactly why yo ass keep eating me up then running to Chloe to get your dick sucked. You better find another bitch to play with, Namjoon. Cause it ain't me."

"Stop bringing this bitch up! You bring her up in every fucking conversation. That shit's is getting annoying."

"Then stop fucking having conversations with me then. Nobody told yo ass to come down here! You did that shit on your own accord."

"No."

"What?" Malia looks confused by his reply.

"No, I'm not gonna stop having conversations with you because you're just gonna stay in Xavier's face. Or Sebastian's face."

"That sounds like your problem, not mine." Malia says as she takes out her hoop earrings.

She puts them on her dresser and Namjoon comes up behind her. He back hugs her as she grabs her makeup wipes to remove off her eye makeup and lip gloss.

She throws them into the trash. "Get off me." She tells him in a soft tone.

Arguing with him is something that she really didn't think that she would do. Arguing in general, she doesn't like to. Malia isn't a confrontational person.

"No. Stop being mad at me."

She ignores his words as she opens her dresser to get sleep clothes out.

"Move." She takes his arms off of her and takes her shirt off. She unclips her bra and puts the tank on. She doesn't care that he's standing there. It's nothing that he hasn't seen already.

She takes her jeans off and throws her clothes into the hamper before putting satin shorts on. Malia puts her bonnet on then walks past Namjoon to get in her bed. He follows and lays directly on top of her.

"Lia?"

She ignores him as she unlocks her phone. He smacks his teeth and takes it from her. "You ignoring me now?" She looks up at the ceiling. He hovers over her to get in her face.

"Are you serious right now?" He asks and she looks him in the eyes. "Can you stop?"

"Can you get out my face?" She asks back and he looks at her lips.

"Gimmie a kiss first."

"No."

"Please?" His mouth hovers over hers.

She kisses him and he exhales through his nose. He didn't even realize that he was holding his breath. Malia pulls him closer and he puts his body against hers. Namjoon kisses her neck, trailing kisses down her collarbone.

He takes her shorts and his pants off and then sits against the headboard. "Come here, Lia."

She sits up and looks at him. "What do you want me to do?" He knows that she's not innocent minded but the softness of her voice, her curious nature. She's nervous.

"Nothing crazy. I promise. Come sit on my lap." He's in just his boxer briefs. Malia looks at them and sees how hard he's getting. She sits on his lap, straddling him. Her bare sex is against his bulge.

She gasps quietly and hovers instead.

"That's what I want, baby. Sit on it. All your weight."

"But I'm wet, Joon."

"I know." He puts his hands on her hips, rubbing them gently. You'll feel good. Just relax."

She now knows what he wants her to do. He adjusts himself in his boxers before she sits on him. He would do this bare but the last time he got tested was before Thanksgiving break.

He's gotten head since then and he doesn't really trust Chloe. He knows that he was never the only one that she was dealing with.

Malia sits and moves her hips against him. She inhales sharply at the feeling. Namjoon puts her arms around his neck as he kisses her chest. She rotates her hips slowly and bites her lip.

Namjoon sucks on the side of her breast, by her nipple, leaving a mark that'll bruise by morning. He exhales against her as her breathing picks up. She's found a rhythm, a motion that she likes.

Giving Namjoon a good feeling too, she picks up her movements. "Joonie.."

"Yes, baby?" His breathing has also picked up. He moves his hips under her for more friction. They both moan quietly at the feeling.

"You feel good."

"Yeah?" He asks and she nods her head quick as her brows furrow. "You gonna cum?"

She nods as she whines. Namjoon's feels her arousal through his boxers, he also feels her pulsate as she's about to cum.

He picks her up by her waist to deny her and she whines.

"Why did you do that?"

He kisses her neck and smiles.

"You wanna cum?" He begins to rub her clit.

"Yes." She says, annoyed as she gets tingly.

"Stop talking to Xavier." He says against her skin and she whines again.

"We're friends."

"I don't care, Malia. Do you want to cum or not?" His finger speeds up around her and she nods.

"Yes, Namjoon."

"Then tell me you're not gonna talk to him anymore." He demands as she looks him in the eyes. Her brows are furrowed from the pleasure and she puts her head in his neck.

She moans into his skin and he rubs her side with one hand. "Look at me."

Malia picks her head up and he kisses her. "I don't want him to hurt you, baby."

It seems rational to her at the moment. People spread rumors about her, he doesn't want Xavier to do the same thing.

"Okay. I won't talk to him."

He smiles at her. "Good girl." His fingers circle her clit as she rubs him. Her orgasm builds as they kiss. Namjoon isn't even worried about himself anymore.

She stops kissing him and her mouth falls. He covers it with one hand, creating an airtight space as she cums.

She moans into his hand and he fingers her through her orgasm until her cum is all over his hand and his boxers. When she calms down, he kisses her lips gently.

"You're so pretty, Malia. So fucking fine." She hums and smiles as she relaxes against his body. They wait a few minutes before she's cleaned up. He wipes his dick and boxers with wet wipes and gets back into bed with her.

When she falls asleep on him, he texts Ty and tells him not to worry about Xavier, that he handled it.

Tyrell swears up and down he overheard Chloe talking to her friends about getting Xavier to keep Malia away from Namjoon.

Tyrell was ready to flip out on but Namjoon leveled his head and told him that he would fix it.

++++++

The next morning, Malia feels hotter than usual. Her heater isn't even on and Namjoon slept shirtless. He wakes up when she does and stretches. Malia rolls over to go back to sleep and he pushes her hair out of her face to kiss her cheeks.

Her bonnet came off in the middle of the night. He shakes the blanket to look for it and freezes. He shakes Malia awake and she looks grumpier than normal.

He gets out of the bed and starts grabbing her shower stuff. He pays more attention to her than she thinks he does. She's confused until she feels the warmth between her legs.

She gets up and goes to her bathroom. Absolutely mortified and wanting to disappear, she grumbles about how much she hates being a girl. Namjoon knocks on the door to give her clothes and her shower caddy.

He doesn't say anything about it and she's grateful for that. She gets in the shower and decides that she wants to live in it.

Namjoon takes the sheets and blanket off the bed. He sees that the blood didn't go through which is good, it won't stain the mattress. He grabs her tampon box and knocks on the door again.

"I'm in the shower."

He cracks the door and Malia watches him put the box on the sink counter before closing it back. He picks her bedding up so he can go wash it and Chloe is standing there with an amused grin on her face.

"That's embarrassing." She chuckles and Namjoon screw faces her.

"How? She's an 18 year old girl with a uterus. It's normal. If she didn't get her period yet, I'd be concerned." He says and Chloe rolls her eyes.

"Why? Did you forget to pull out? Who doesn't keep track of their shit? She acts like a little ass girl."

"As a woman, you should know stress and physical activity throw off menstrual cycles. I don't know why I have to educate you. You're the 20 year old with the uterus. I have testicles. And for the last time, I'm not having sex with her. Even if I was, pulling out wouldn't be a problem because I just wouldn't fucking do it." He says as he walks out of the suite with Lia's keys in hand.

He puts her sheets and comforter in the washer and pours the detergent in before starting it. As he walks back up the stairs, he's reminded that he's shirtless by the number of girls staring at him.

Usually, he wouldn't care but today? He's irritated.

A/N
+Now Namjoon....

+NOT TOO MUCH ON MY MAN XAVI THO! Let him cook, okay?!

+Also... yall.... I may be... possibly... hypothetically regretting trying to condense this series😭 I was reading it earlier and I literally ate tf down with Year 2&3 bro. But I was letting people's mean comments get in my head and honestly lost the motivation to finish senior year. So now I'm conflicted on what to do 😭 I'll figure it out, idk

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

473K 21.7K 23
COMPLETED | Kim Taehyung is the University's heartthrob. Captain and star player of the soccer team, has too many friends to count and is dating the...
380K 20.7K 41
" You know, people say that there's one world, but when I look into your eyes, I see two. " •••••• Jeon Jungk...
394K 14.9K 24
A high school au in which Kim Taehyung is the basketball captain and a school playboy. Jeon Jungkook is a new school transfer. They're both allergic...
14.3K 652 18
Seokjin, an extremely innocent and pure minded college student who hasn't even so much as kissed anyone, finds himself stuck in a class about sex. Se...