BRUTAL

By rahja_

Everything I love gets destroyed. First, my biological family, then my adoptive parents. (Or at least I thoug... More

Characters
prologue
1. Valentina
2. Fredrico
3. Valentina
4. Valentina/ Fredrico
5. Valentina
6. Fredrico
7. Valentina
8. Fredrico
9. Valentina
10. Fredrico
11. Valentina
12. Valentina
13. Fredrico/ Valentina
14. Fredrico
16. Valentina
17. Fredrico
18. Valenina
19. Fredrico
20. Valentina
21. Valentina
22. Fredrico
23. Valentina
24. Fredrico
25. Valentina
26. Valentina
27. Fredrico
28. Valentina
29. Fredrico
30. Valentina
31. Valentina
32. Fredrico
33. Valentina
34. Fredrico
35. Valentina / Fredrico
36. Valentina
37. Fredrico
38. Valentina
39. Valentina / Fredrico
40. Valentina
41. Valentina
42. Fredrico
43. Valentina
44. Valentina
45. Fredrico
46. Valentina / Fredrico
47. Valentina
48. Fredrico
49. Valentina
50. Valentina
51. Fredrico / Valentina
52. Valentina / Fredrico
53. Fredrico
54. Valentina / Fredrico
55. Valentina
56. Valentina
57. Fredrico / Valentina
58. Fredrico / Valentina
59. Valentina / Fredrico
60. Valentina
61. Valentina / Fredrico
62. Valentina / Fredrico
63. Valentina / Fredrico
64. Fredrico / Valentina
65. Valentina / Fredrico
66. Valentina / Fredrico
67. Valentina / Fredrico
Epilogue
Extended Epilogue

15. Valentina/ Fredrico

6K 158 76
By rahja_

I got my surfboard off my surfboard rack and put it in the jeep. I wipe the sweat off my forehead and go back into the house.

"Troy! You ready?" I yell and grab Ivy's baby bag.

"Yeah one second! I'm putting sandals on Ivy!" He yelled back.

Troy still hasn't gone back to college. He said he'll go back in September, which I doubt.

"It's hot as fucking balls outside," Sabrina grumbled as she came in from the back patio.

"I hate summer in California. It's too hot," Blair groaned.

It was almost one hundred degrees outside with no wind which meant just hot beaming sun.

Naveen came out of the bathroom changed in shorts without a shirt.

"You know if I wasn't gay that would've turned me on so hard right now. When you came out it was like one of those slow motion parts in a movie," Sabrina said.

Naveen smirked at her and sat down next to Blair.
"Are you on your ovulation week?" He asks.

"How'd you know?"

"You're always more sexual and weird," he answered. Blair snorted while Sabrina pouted, "am I weird?"

"A little, but I think that's just your personality babe," I tell her.

Blair shrugged, "you live like you're in heat everyday, the only difference is you start hitting on every man you see when you're ovulating."

"I have standards. Don't insult me," Sabrina grumbled.

Troy came down the steps with Ivy. "We're ready."

I nod and get the bags of snacks. I make sure we have everything before we get in the car. I strap Ivy in her car seat and give her my phone to watch Mulan to occupy her for the forty-five minute drive.

Blair, Naveen, and Sabrina go in a different car. I make sure my surfboard is secure before riding off.

•TIME SKIP•

I get out the car and Blair grabs Ivy.

"Remember Troy, you're an uncle. Not a brother," I remind him.

"Remind me why we're playing house again?" He asks.

"Because they think Ivy is my daughter. I told you this four times," I tell him and get out my surfboard.

"You're surfing again?" Blair asks.

I nod my head, "you know I have to every time I go to the beach."

I learned how to surf in Jamaica. My father and I used to go surfing almost everyday in the summer when I was a teenager. We used to wake up at four in the morning and drive out and watch the sunset, then surf till late morning.

Troy grabs Ivy's bag and Naveen grabs the snacks and we go to the beach house they owned.

As we get closer I see all of them outside sitting in the sand. Jamila notices us first and stood up with a smile.

This is the first time i've seen her since the shooting incident. I went low contact for a while because I have some suspicions about this family. But I can't just ignore her.

I've been dodging the dinners I agreed too as well. I didn't want to answer questions, plus I have been very busy.

"Valentina!" She exclaimed.

I smile, "hello."

I stop in front of them. She gives me a small hug and kissed my cheek. Everyone says hello except for Alfonso. I ignore him anyways.

"This is my brother Troy and my friends Naveen, Sabrina, and Blair. And you all know Ivy," I say.

Greetings were exchanged and I put my surfboard down. Aaya and Amir come out the beach house and run to me. They both hug me. I wish them both a happy birthday.

"How did you like the gifts?" I ask.

"They were amazing!" They both exclaimed with giant smiles.

Amir looked over at Troy and his eyes widened. "Your brother is one of the best wide receivers in college football!"

Troy smiled, "See how they recognized me? I told you guys i'm a star."

I roll my eyes when he flips his imaginary hair over his shoulder.

"I love you already," Aaya said with a smile.

"I know you do," he replied. "What's not to like about mwah?"

Sabrina rolled her eyes, "you'll have to excuse him. He's a conceited narcissist."

"There's food, drinks, desserts, cupcakes, any of you want some?" Amir asked.

"Of course I do. I love food," Troy answered.

"You're officially my new friend," Amir said.

"I like them," Troy whispered before putting his arm around Amir's shoulder. "Lead the way new friend."

I look at their retreating figures.

That went better than I thought it would.

I got out the huge towel I bought and laid it out. I sat down on it and Blair, Naveen, and Sabrina followed after.

I get out a pocket knife and Alfonso warily looked at me.

I flip it open and get out a mango and peel off the skin. "The Rossi's are running a bit late, but they'll be here soon. So will Vincent," Jamila said.

I bite into the mango and Ivy crawls to me and stands up with the help of my leg. I hold it out and she takes a nibble.

I go back and forth taking bites then she nibbles and tries to suck the juice out. Sabrina and Blair was talking to Ali while Naveen, Carlos, and Rafael talked.

Ivy gets tired of the Mango and starts to crawl around. I fight the urge to not pick her up and sit her beside me.

She crawls in between Hakim and Alejandro. They both watch her as she grabbed Alejandro's hand and giggled.

I nod at Alfonso, "how's the hand?"

He glared at me, "fine."

"He's doing really better. I'm just glad they didn't try to kill him," Jamila said and held his non injured hand.

"That's good," I mumble.

"How long have you been surfing?" Hakim asks.

I look over and see Ivy in Alejandro's lap. He was clapping his hands as she imitated it while laughing like it was the funniest thing in the world.

"Since I was twelve," I answer.

"How do you know how to shoot so well?" Carlos asks.

"My dad was an ex-navy, so was my mother."

My father and mother went into the army right after they got married. When my father and mother ran away, my father didn't finish high school, and my mother was cut off from her family. So they went to the army to provide for theirselves.

Five years later when my mother and father came home they had gotten into a situation by witnessing a murder while they were on a date.

So then they were obviously targeted and the old boss of the American Mafia had ordered for them to be killed.

Obviously they killed him and since the old leader didn't have any family they appointed my father. Apparently over three hundred people tried to assassinate the old leader and failed.

The rule was if you got killed with no left over family, whoever killed you got to take your place.

With some assistance my father flourished in the underworld and with the money he created a real estate and construction company.

My father and mother both quit the army and tried to have a family, but my mother was suffering with fertility issues.

Then they found Troy and I in Jamaica and adopted us. When my parents gave up on having kids of their own she found out she was pregnant two months later with Ivy.

I hate that they aren't here to see Ivy grow.

"Really?"

I nod my head, "he taught me everything I know."

"Los knows how to surf, you two should go surfing together," Jamila suggested. "You brought your surfboard right?"

Carlos nods, "maybe you two can go out together!"

He looked at me and I raise a brow. "I guess if that's fine," I mumble. He nods while Jamila smiled.

"We can go now, the waves are nice," he said.

I nod and stand up. I pull down my straps and take off my sundress. I had on the modest swimsuit I had which was a black two piece. The bottoms were thong like a little, but I didn't have time to get another one.

I picked up my surfboard and Carlos stood up and took off his shirt. He walked over to the beach house and grabbed his surfboard from inside then came back out.

I start the walk down to the water and he catches up to me in a few strides.

"What's up with you and dad?" He asks.

"I could ask you the same thing. You barely acknowledge or speak to him unless you have to," I say.

"You've only been around me three times."

"If we've only been around each other three times why do you think there's something up with me and Alfonso?"

He shut his mouth till we reached the water.

"Can you try to come to the dinners?" He asks.

I turn to him, "why?"

"Mama was over the moon when we found you. Every time you cancel dinner on her she sulks and doesn't smile which is very unlike her. And you know Mama is like a ball of sunshine."

"I'll be at the next one. I'll make sure of it. I've just been really busy," I tell him.

We get on our boards and swim out further in silence.

"Everything was a terrible, especially on your first birthday that you weren't there," he broke the silence.

"How bad?" I ask.

"A fucking wreck would be an understatement. The first year with you gone she cried in your bedroom all day and didn't come out of it until the next day."

Oh jeez

"She thought you would be so loving, happy, a ball of sunshine like you used to be, but obviously you aren't."

"Anyways as time went by she got better. But she withdrew herself from us for a long time. Liliana had to step in and help a little while Mama went to therapy and was on antidepressants."

"Now i'm not saying you have to welcome us with open arms, but it would go a lot smoother if you start to try, especially with Mama."

Before I could respond he smirks, "now that that's over, lets see who's the better surfer."

I return the smirk, "get ready to lose." I tell him before paddling away.

I wish Aaya and Amir a happy birthday and give them both their presents: a gift bag full of money.

Vincent comes behind me with the same gift and sets it down on their gift table. "I heard you got shot in the leg."

"Rory told you?"

He nods, "no offense but your sister has the biggest mouth."

"I heard that!" Rory shouted from the living room.

Valentina's brother Troy comes in and says a small hello before getting a water out the refrigerator.

"How's the leg?" Troy asks with a small smile.

"Better," I grumble.

"Hey aren't you-"

"Val's brother? Yes I am," Troy said to Vincent and left out the kitchen.

"Boys come outside, it's so nice!" My mother called out.

I sigh and get up from my chair and go outside. We both walk down closer to the shore and join everyone. My mother was sitting on her beach chair with a drink in her hand.

"Are you drinking at two in the afternoon?" I ask.

"It's ten percent alcohol. I'm fine," my mother waved me off.

"Zio! Let's build sandcastles!" Cece yelled.

I sit down next to Derek, "maybe later Cece."

"I'll come back in twenty minutes!" She yelled and ran off to join Amir, Troy, Rory, and Sammy.

To my surprise Jamila was playing with Ivy with no Valentina in sight.

"Where's Valentina and Los?" My father asks.

Alfonso pointed and we all look and see them coming out the water with their surfboards.

The sun beamed off of Valentina's brown skin as she wrung out her hair. She laughed at something Carlos said and shoved his arm. To my surprise he laughed himself.

She adjusted her swimsuit and walked towards us, her long curly hair whipping in the wind.

"Hey Rico you have a little drool," Derek said with a smirk. I glare at him.

"She looks like that seven months postpartum? Holy shit," Simone mumbled.

I will admit, Valentina is beautiful. But when she opens her mouth it just goes downhill.

Valentina dropped her surfboard down and Carlos set his down. Vincent got up and gave her a hug like a eager puppy with his tail between his legs.

I roll my eyes and advert my eyes down to my phone.

"Hi everyone," she greets us and sits down next to Jamila.

Ivy crawls on her lap with a giggle and Valentina picks her up and lightly throws her up in the air.

"Mama! Mama!" Ivy giggles.

Valentina kisses her cheeks, "how's my baby?" She asks and kisses her cheeks again. Ivy lets out a fit of laughter and puts her hand on her cheek.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to be out in the water that long," she says to Jamila.

"No you're fine sweetheart. Ivy is a wonderful baby."

Cece comes running up and she spots Valentina. "Hey you're that lady that stabbed Zio with a pen!"

I small smirk appeared on Valentina's face, "I am."

"You brought the baby with you too," she states the obvious.

"I did."

Cece tilted her head, "Are you married? I don't see a ring."

"Cece why don't you go play in the water," Simone suggested, but with her tone it was more of an order.

"No it's fine," Valentina said. "I'm not married."

"Do you have a boyfriend?" Cece asks.

Valentina shook her head. Cece looked even more confused, "so where's the babies dad?"

"Uh he died," Valentina answered.

"Oh," Cece mumbled. "Well if she needs a dad i'm sure I can share mine. I'm sure daddy will be happy to and we have enough money if you want child support."

Valentina laughs, "I'm fine Cece, but thank you for the offer. Plus I don't need money, i'm a billionaire."

"Wow," Cece said in amazement. "What do you do?"

"I own a fashion company and a real estate and construction business."

"I want to be like my friends mom," Cece said.

"Oh yeah? What does she do."

"She's a stripper. I like when money rains down so I know i'll like the job." Cece patted her stomach, "nice talking to you lady. I'll be inside getting something to eat." Cece runs off and we all sit there in stunned silence.

"We need to check who's mother is telling our kids about stripping," Simone mumbled.

"I'm sorry did she just say stripper?" Derek mumbled.

"Your daughter is such a slay," Blair said.

Derek furrowed his brows, "slay?"

Blair's face dropped. "don't tell me you don't know what that means."

"Slay?" He repeated.

"Oh jeez," she mumbled.

•TIME SKIP•

I shrugged on my suit jacket and went down the steps. After the beach we all came inside and got ready for the twins's birthday dinner.

I came down the steps and was on my way to the kitchen when I hear Alfonso and Alejandro talking in hushed Spanish.

My Spanish wasn't as good as my Italian and the hushed whispering didn't make it any better.

Valentina came around the corner and before she could make a sound I quietly grabbed her and pushed her up against the wall and covered her mouth before she could yell.

"Shut up, they're talking about something," I whisper in her ear.

She fought against me, so I let her go. She turned around with a glare and flipped me off before pressing her ear up against the wall.

I come beside her and start to listen.

(This short conversation is in Spanish, but to make it easier for me and for you, i'll put it in english.)

"We have to do something. That girl fucking stabbed me in my damn hand and cut my finger off,"Alfonso whispered.

"You'll have to be patient, we don't have enough resources to pull that fucking stunt," Alejandro sharply whispered.

"I said do it now, so you do it fucking now. You're supposed to be number one. Not Fredrico, and definitely not Valentina. Are you really going to let a woman out fucking shine you? Have I not taught you anything?" Alfonso raised his voice.

"I want my company back on top like it was ten years ago. And you'll do it now," Alfonso sharply whispered.

I hear his loud footsteps coming towards us. Valentina and I book it towards the kitchen.

She gives me a look, "so are you rethinking my contract now?"

"And have to work beside you? No i'm good," I answer.

"Working beside me is an honor. You should be glad I even gave you that chance," she said with a shrug.

"It's actually a horror. But don't worry Rapunzel, i'll take the lead like I always do."

"We'll see princess," she said before walking off.

___________________________________
Happy holidays! 💋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 21.3K 74
[COMPLETED] Book 1 in the Del Rosso series ____________________________________________ "I have three words for you Ace Del Rosso. I hate you." __...
415K 20.1K 44
Book 4 of the Morelli Mafia Series. Please note you must read books 1,2,3 first. I was lost, believed I was abandoned. That couldn't further from th...
453K 9.5K 14
แดแด€๊œฐษชแด€ แด€ษดแด… แด›สœแด‡ แด„แด€๊œฐแด‡ แดแดกษดแด‡ส€ ------------------------------------------ "What the hell did I just tell you? Let me go" "No" He looked at me for some time...
73.8K 1.5K 52
I wrap my hands around his dick, stroking the length of it. His head falls back as my thumb grazes his tip. " I'm paying my professor for his lesson...