β˜† DaBaby? β˜†

By Indigo__X

A story about a POPSTARπŸ—£ More

DISCLAIMERRRRRπŸ—£πŸ—£
❀ℭπ”₯π”žπ”―π”žπ” π”±π”’π”―π”°β€
𝔒𝔫𝔒
𝔗𝔴𝔬
𝔗π”₯𝔯𝔒𝔒
𝔉𝔬𝔲𝔯
𝔉𝔦𝔳𝔒
𝔖𝔦𝔡
𝔖𝔒𝔳𝔒𝔫
π”ˆπ”¦π”€π”₯𝔱
𝔑𝔦𝔫𝔒
𝔗𝔒𝔫
π”ˆπ”©π”’π”³π”’π”«
𝔗𝔴𝔒𝔩𝔳𝔒
𝔗π”₯𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔒𝔒𝔫
𝔉𝔬𝔲𝔯𝔱𝔒𝔒𝔫
𝔉𝔦𝔣𝔱𝔒𝔒𝔫
𝔖𝔦𝔡𝔱𝔒𝔒𝔫
𝔖𝔒𝔳𝔒𝔫𝔱𝔒𝔒𝔫
π”ˆπ”¦π”€π”₯𝔱𝔒𝔒𝔫
𝔑𝔦𝔫𝔒𝔱𝔒𝔒𝔫
LLG
𝔗𝔴𝔒𝔫𝔱𝔢
𝔗𝔴𝔒𝔫𝔱𝔢~𝔒𝔫𝔒
𝔗𝔴𝔒𝔫𝔱𝔢-𝔗𝔴𝔬
𝔗𝔴𝔒𝔫𝔱𝔢-𝔗π”₯𝔯𝔒𝔒
πŸŽ„
𝔗𝔴𝔒𝔫𝔱𝔢-𝔉𝔬𝔲𝔯
𝔗𝔴𝔒𝔫𝔱𝔢-𝔉𝔦𝔳𝔒
𝔗𝔴𝔒𝔫𝔱𝔢-𝔖𝔦𝔡
𝔗𝔴𝔒𝔫𝔱𝔢-𝔖𝔒𝔳𝔒𝔫
𝔗𝔴𝔒𝔫𝔱𝔢-π”ˆπ”¦π”€π”₯𝔱
𝔗𝔴𝔒𝔫𝔱𝔢-𝔑𝔦𝔫𝔒
π‘―π’†π’š π‘³π’π’—π’†π’”πŸ’œ
𝔗π”₯𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔢
𝔗π”₯𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔢-𝔒𝔫𝔒
𝔗π”₯𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔢-𝔗𝔴𝔬
𝔗π”₯𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔢-𝔗π”₯𝔯𝔒𝔒
𝔗π”₯𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔢-𝔉𝔬𝔲𝔯
𝔗π”₯𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔢-𝔉𝔦𝔳𝔒
𝔗π”₯𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔢-𝔖𝔦𝔡
𝔗π”₯𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔢-𝔖𝔒𝔳𝔒𝔫
𝔗π”₯𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔢-π”ˆπ”¦π”€π”₯𝔱
𝔗π”₯𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔢-𝔑𝔦𝔫𝔒

𝔉𝔬𝔯𝔱𝔢

170 8 9
By Indigo__X

𝑬𝒍𝒆𝒏𝒐𝒓𝒂

I walk down the aisle in Target picking up a packet of Skittles. Jonathan was higher up the aisle about to race Gabrielle down it. "Mommy can I get these ones?" Serenity asks me holding up some Starbursts. I nod my head and she throws them into the shopping cart.

Gabi and Jon run past us and stop at the end of the aisle. "I WON! YOU OWE ME MONEY!" Gabi yells to him. I laugh at them as they walk back up to me and Renity. "Y'all need to quit before you get kicked out." Jon was breathing heavy and pulls out a wad of cash. He pulls a couple hundreds out and hands them to Gabi.

"I mean, the bet was $20 but I'll take it." She says grinning. "Don't worry about it, I got you." He responds to Gabi. I shake my head at them and laugh.

I push the cart further down the aisle, Serenity skipping next to me. I look towards the end seeing Sienna with a basket. She notices me and smiles.

Ever since that night at the club with Xavier, we haven't really heard from her. Her Twitter is filled with disses towards our friend group. Well, her ex friend group. She's just been a bitch to us all for no reason. Her and Liam's dumbass.

Sienna gets closer and greets me. "Elenora, hey! It has been so long. How have you been?" I roll my eyes and force a smile. "Good thanks you?" She looks down at my belly and raises her eyebrows.

"Good yeah thanks. You're expecting? Aww how cute." Her comment didn't sound like she interested at all. I tilt my head and squint. "You already knew that though. Your tweets will tell me that."

"Oop." Gabi says and then laughs. "What are you talking about Elenora? Here you go trying to make shit about you again." Sienna says to me.

"About me?! You've been tweeting and posting shit about us for the longest. You're OBSESSED." I say trying to walk off. "Ever since you got with him you ain't been a friend. You start dating someone famous and think you're the shit."

I continue walking away from her and Jonathan stops me. "Watch this." He says smiling. I watch him pick up the large bag of marshmallows and throw them at Sienna's face. "Come on run!"

We all start to run off leaving Sienna in the aisle. We move two aisles down and stop in cleaning aisle, still laughing. "She's mad as hell." Gabi says gripping her side. I pick up some anti-bacterial wipes and throw them into the cart.

"Ele, can you just give birth already? You taking too long." Gabi says stopping the cart. I look at her crazy and widen my eyes. "Yeah sure Gabrielle. Let me just lay down on the floor and push my baby out, RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF TARGET! I completely forgot I can do that. Like it's that fucking easy." Gabi snickers and then turns to Jon.

"Your babymother is tripping out. You better get her." I laugh and start to walk again. "I get you though. He needs to hurry up and finish baking, babyboy has got a week left." I say picking up some bleach. I was actually so tired of being pregnant at this point.

I have enjoyed it, but I just want my son. I've been loving the compliments I have been getting though. Everybody saying I'm glowing and shit. Makes me feel really good. I'm getting constant support from a lot of people, other than Dani's trolls.

I try my hardest not to respond or reply rudely to some. I have gone off on most, which Jon scolded me for. All they do is comment about Dani or wishing bad upon me and my son. Some of the things they say are fucking out of pocket for real. So I hit back harder.

We reach the checkout and I start to put the shopping on the moving belt, Gabi and Serenity helping me. Jon waits at the end of the checkout and starts to bag up groceries. As the cashier finishes scanning, she tells me the total. I pull out my purse and I see Jon reach for his wallet.

Whenever we go shopping together it's always a race to see who could pay first. I struggle to pull my card out but manage to put it into the card machine. Jon holds his out and sucks his teeth. "Man you paid for the last one, let me get one." I shake my head. "No Jonathan. You make me feel like I ain't got money or that I'm not earning any." I say putting my pin in.

"That's how it's supposed to baby. You are the mother to my children. You don't have to spend a penny." He says to me. I press accept on the machine and pull my card out. I look at Jon and blow him a kiss. "Too late." He puts the shopping into the cart and pushes the cart to the car.

Me and Gabi put the shopping into the trunk while Jonathan puts Serenity in her car seat. I feel a sharp pain in my side and it makes me wince. I grab the attention from Gabrielle and she comes closer to me. "Ele, you okay?" I stand up straighter and rub my belly. "Yeah, I'll be fine." I say putting the last bag in.

I close the trunk and I hear Gabi gasp, making me panic. "What?" I widening my eyes. "Elenora, you didn't feel that? Hahaa. Did your water just break?" Jon comes over to us. "What are y'all fussing about? Baby, did you just pee on yourself?" He asks me.

I felt like they were talking too much and I wave my hand. "Please keep quiet. I don't know what's happening." I grab onto Jonathan's arm and squeeze. I close my eyes and try to ride out the pain. "Oh shit. That's that contraction grip. Don't let her grab you. It's gon hurt." He says. I let out a breath and groan at the same time.

"No no. I'm fine lets go home. Maybe I just got gas." I try to stand and try to grab Gabi. "No get off me. Don't touch me I'm scared." She says backing up. "Baby we need to go to the hospital. Your water just broke." I shake my head and push him away. "No I'm going home." I say walking to the car.

"She really about to give birth in the Target car park." Gabi whispers. "No I'm not lets go." I say getting into the car. "Ahh you just got the seats wet. We are GOING to the hospital." Jon says helping me into the car.

"Jonathan let me tell you something. YOU are the reason our son is inside of me. He didn't just magically appear. I could give a FLYING FUCK about how wet your seats are. Most of the time you don't complain, now shut up and get in the car!" I say. He sucks his teeth and closes the passenger door.

Gabi gets into the back and touches my shoulder. "You okay sis?" I nod my head and try to let out small breaths. "Alright you can hold my hand but don't squeeze too much." Jonathan huffs and starts the car, driving out of the Target car park.

"I did warn you Gabi." After telling him to go home multiple times, Jon drove us to the hospital. Gabi was in a lot of pain in the backseat, gripping her hand and cursing herself about not listening to Jonathan.

I was still hurting. I had Jonathan help me count the minutes between contractions and they were getting closer. We still had Serenity in the back seat and she was just laughing at Gabi. "Alright mama, lets go in." Jonathan says unbuckling my seatbelt, helping me out of the car.

"Babe. I'm so scared. I can't do this." I say starting to cry. He holds me and rubs my back. "You're going to be fine baby. And so is our son, you got this." I get out of the car and take baby steps towards the hospital entrance. "Gabi see if you can grab a wheelchair from inside."

She runs off with Serenity into the building. I try to focus on Jon's voice, hearing his words of encouragement. A minute later Gabi came running with Serenity in the wheelchair, a nurse running behind them. I try to stand straight and keep hold of Jonathan's hand.

I smile at them and sit in the wheelchair. Jonathan pushed me to the hospital and did most of the talking to the nurse, as my responses were full of groans. I notice that I was coming out in a sweat and it was making me panic a little more. "Is my baby coming today?" I ask breathing loudly.

"Ma'am, your contractions are really close so it is a possibility. Lets just get you to a room first." She says and then directs Jon to a room that was mentioned. We did leave Gabrielle and Serenity sitting in the seating area outside of the room. I was put into a gown and laid on the hospital bed. I was give some pain relievers and was a little more relaxed than earlier.

Jonathan was basically taking care of everything, signing the papers, making the phone calls and making sure the girls and I were okay. He sat in a chair next to my bed holding my hand. "You okay baby?" He asks as he finishes his phone call. I nod my head and give him a sleepy smile.

"Ava said she coming to bring the baby bag and take the girls home. Your mom and my mom freaking out right now getting excited." He says laughing. "You all drugged up and shit. You're gonna watch this back to see how stupid you really look right now." He pointed his phone at me and zoomed in on my face.

I laugh and cover my mouth. I was really high on whatever these nurses put me on, but I felt nice. I am in labour and laying on the hospital bed sipping on water. Jonathan was rolling around on an exercise ball filming himself and me. He is having a lot more fun than me, I think it's just his nerves. Excited to see our son.

The nurse knocks on the door and she comes in seeing Jon on his stomach, rolling on the ball. She tries to keep herself from laughing by telling me I have a guest. Ava comes in waving the baby bag. "Ava!" I yell out and then start to cry. I didn't even know why.

She comes up to me sitting next to me on the bed. "Aww they got you drugged up bestie? Don't cry, it's going to be fine." She says to me and wipes my tears. "They said I can't stay long so I'll make this quick." She puts the bag on the chair and grabs my hand.

"Ele, we have been friends for literally 13 years. That is a long fucking time for real. Look at you ready birth, yuck we getting old. But anyways. You are a great mother to Serenity and baby boy, you got this. You just got to go through this last thing to hold him, kiss him and finally name him! You been keeping that name a fucking secret for months, I've had enough. So keep strong, and bring me my nephew. I'll make you a promise, once my nephew gets to a couple months... Maybe me and Khalik will bring him a cousin. I'm gonna bring the girls home and pick up y'all mothers so we can wait in the waiting room for you."

I kiss the top of Ava's hand and wipe a tear that was on her face. " I love you so much." She smiles and me and kisses the top of my head. "I love you too. Let's hope your hair still looks nice for after birth pictures." She says walking towards the door. I laugh at her and she says bye to Jon and leaves.

A whole day goes by and the drugs were starting to wear off, meaning I was back to being in pain. They couldn't give me too much but they did give me some when I woke up. Ava and our parents went home but were coming back when I woke up.

Around an hour later two nurses come into my room and were checking over me making sure I was good. "Okay Elenora, you are fully dilated. Do you feel the need to push?" I shake my head no, but feel a horrible pain in my stomach. "Well he says he is ready." The nurse says laughing.

A third nurse comes in and they all start walking around the room checking things, hooking me up to stuff. Jon comes next to me holding my hand and rests a hand on the top of my head. The nurses lift my legs up and put them on stands to support them. All nurses were standing around me being supportive, making sure to push when I was ready.

"I think I'm ready to push, It's gonna hurt oh my god." I say crying. "It's okay. On three push okay?" I nod my head as I close my eyes, waiting for the countdown. I grip onto Jon's hand and the bed railing trying to push. "Oh he is coming mom, really quickly." the nurse says to me.

"Oh fuck! That shit hurt so much. I feel like I need to shit." I say breathing heavily. "I feel one push you'll be able to feel the head." A nurse says. It was actually two pushes and the nurse tells me to feel. I move my shaky hand down and feel the baby's head. I feel the hair and yell. "I feel him. Babe look."

He was hesitant at first but peeked over. "He got a lot of hair." He looks back over at me, still with wide eyes. After what felt like hours of pushing, I got told to do one last push. "Oh my god I'm never doing this again." I say sweating and crying. I take a breath in and push with all that I've got, a literal scream coming from me as I do.

The nurses yell celebrating me just pushing my baby out. They clean him up as he starts to cry and they lay him on my chest. "Oh my baby. Hey baby boy." I hold him close to me as I tilt my head back, continuing to cry. "You did it baby." Jon says to me kissing me. He kept his eyes on our son, tears welling in them.

Liked by dababy, gabri.elle, ava_dream and 102,835 others

xoxo.ele Zakai Amir Kirk💙

View all 14,732 comments

dababy King Kirk🤴🏽

gabri.elle PUMPKINNN🥺😘

ava_dream baby Z💕

losangelesconfidential congrats baby girl!!

random look at himmmm😩

random2 Jonathan only make pretty babies 😭

𝙃𝙚𝙮🥰

𝙀𝙡𝙚 𝙝𝙖𝙙 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙗𝙖𝙗𝙮 𝙜𝙪𝙮𝙨𝙨𝙨𝙨𝙨🥳

𝘼𝙡𝙡 𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙙𝙞𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙖𝙗𝙮 𝙥𝙝𝙤𝙩𝙤𝙨 𝙄 𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙜𝙤 𝙩𝙤 @𝙗𝙖𝙗𝙮𝙟𝙪𝙡𝙞𝙖𝙣𝙟_ 𝙤𝙣 𝙄𝙣𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙜𝙧𝙖𝙢. 💕

𝙒𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙚 𝙄'𝙢 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚.. 𝙙𝙞𝙙 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙙 𝙗𝙚𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙅𝙤𝙣𝙖𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝘿𝙖𝙣𝙞? 👀

𝙎𝙝𝙞𝙩 𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙤 𝙨𝙖𝙙 𝙝𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙡𝙮 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙞𝙙 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙣??

𝙎𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙥𝙤𝙨𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙧𝙜𝙮 𝙩𝙤 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙗𝙖𝙗𝙮 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙎𝙝𝙚'𝙨 𝙩𝙤𝙤 𝙘𝙪𝙩𝙚.

𝙃𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮𝙚𝙙☺️

𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙪𝙮𝙨💙

ℭ𝔬𝔪𝔪𝔢𝔫𝔱

𝔙𝔬𝔱𝔢

𝔖𝔥𝔞𝔯𝔢

𝔉𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔬𝔴

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.1K 1K 20
π‚πŽπŒππ‹π„π“π„πƒ
307K 5.2K 57
❝ you're stuck in my head and i can't get you out of it, if i could do it all again, i know i'd go back to you ❞ ( complete )
143K 1.3K 38
this story is complete. Blesiv x reader (I WROTE THIS A LONG TIME AGO KINDA CRINGEY AND JUST A MESS SO YEA LOL)