Paradise (Deltarune) (KrisxRa...

Por DoctorBlu5

This story is just a written theory I came up after what happened after Chapter 2. All rights to toby fox. Af... Más

Welcome to my story
CHAPTER 1| A New Fountain
Chapter 2| The paradise behind the door
Chapter 3| Paradise
Chapter 4| A random island
Chapter 5| The tour of the islands
Chapter 6| Four new people
Chapter 8| HIM
Chapter 9| The smoke expands
Chapter 10| Now what?
Chapter 11| Trouble in Paradise
Chapter 12| Fun?
Chapter 13| Time had fun.
Chapter 14| Who is "Gaster"?
Chapter 15| The Truth
Chapter 16| Pandora and Paradox
Chapter 17| Reunited
Chapter 18| Incursion
Chapter 19| Revived
Chapter 20| A Happy End?

Chapter 7| Confession

473 2 15
Por DoctorBlu5

NEXT STOP IS: BANANA ISLAND. I HAVE NO IDEA WHY WE HAVE AN ISLAND DEDITACTED TO JUST BANANAS.

HB53: Alright we have arrived at... banana island? who thought this was a good idea? what a waste of money. 

Susie: Why is there an island for bananas?

Kris: potassium, that's why.

Ralsei: well I guess they are good for you.

Susie: Can we skip this island? it's literally useless.

Kirs: we just got here.

Susie: I know and I want to leave.

Kris: Let's put it up to a vote. If we tie, HB53 can decide.

Susie: Fine, everyone who wants to skip this island come stand over next to me and the people who want to stay here go stand next to Kris.

Everyone went over to stand next to Susie, not even Ralsei was standing next to Kris.

Susie: Oh wow, such a shock that everyone wants to skip this island. Even Ralsei does.

Queen: Now hold on a minute, you didn't cast my vote and I say we stay here. Kris had the right idea of staying here potassium is important.

Ralsei: Queen! What are you doing here?

Queen: well I heard something about a banana island and instantly rushed over.

Ralsei: But you're going to turn into stone.

Queen: That's fine as long as I stay on banana island I will be fine.

Susie: You're not stay here! Didn't you see we all voted to skip this island.

Queen: Yes, but I instantly overthrew the vote and choose, so we have to stay here.

Susie: oh no we aren't! HB53 teleport us to the next island.

HB53: I'm afraid I can't do that SUSIE, You know you all have to agree for me to teleport you all.

Susie: uhh, why did you say my name like that.

HB53: I'm sorry Susie, I do not understand what you mean, did I say your name?

Susie: uhh, no you didn't, everything's ok.

HB53: Ok! just let me know if you have any problems.

Queen: Ha! i guess we have to stay here until I say we can leave! and we're not leaving!

As Queen just said that, she turned to stone.

Susie: She's turned to stone now, can we leave?

Kris: not yet, I want to go to the gift shop and get her something as she didn't get the chance to go there herself.

Susie: Fine, but be quick, I don't want to be surrounded my bananas for long.

Kris left to go to the gift shop while everyone waited for them, but Kris came back with something for all of them, as to say thank you.

Kris: Alright i've got Queen something we can leave now.

Noelle: It looks like you got her more things than just one.

Kris: Oh, i've got you all something as a way to say, thank you.

Kris: Noelle, i've got you a banana bauble. Susie, i've got you a banana axe. Ralsei, i've got you a banana scarf. Mum, i've got you a book only containing banana jokes. Undyne, i've got you a banana baton. Sans, i've got you a book on how to prank people with bananas. Papyrus, i've got you a book on how to make banana spaghetti. And I got Queen a giant banana plushie.

Noelle: aw thank you Kris, When it's Christmas I will hang it up on out Christmas tree.

Susie: Huh, this thing is actually pretty sweet, thanks Kris.

Ralsei: Thank you Kris! and it actually smells like bananas.

Toriel: Thank you sweetie, when we get out of here I will tell you all of them.

Kris: (can't wait)

Undyne: Thanks Kris, I shall use it to baton people that go against the law, so you better watch out Susie!

Susie: (wait, since when have I broken the law?)

Sans: Thank you Kris, you know me too well.

Papyrus: I can't wait to try banana spaghetti! it's probably gonna taste horrible but thank you Kris.

Susie: ew, banana spaghetti? that sound horrible.

Papyrus: Hey! don't knock it before you've tried it. When we get out of here i'll make us some and then we can judge it tastes.

Susie: Great, can't wait. Can we leave now?

Kris: Yes we can, i've done all that needs to be done.

Susie: Finally! Hey HB53 get us out of here!

HB53: What happened to your friend?

Susie: She turned to stone, now let's leave.

HB53: There isn't anything in the rules about leaving someone that turned to stone so let's go I guess. Do you all agree to leave?

They all agree and get teleported to the next island, while leaving queen at banana island.

NEXT STOP IS: BAKERY ISLAND. WHERE ANYTHING THAT CAN BE BAKED IS HERE. IT ALWYAS SMELLS LIKE FRESHLY BAKED BREAD.

HB53: Welcome to bakery island, where it always smells like freshly baked bread. Not only bread but they have cookies, muffins, rolls, bagels, buns, cakes, pretzels and lot's more.

Susie: Finally somewhere good! i'm going to go eat all the cakes now.

Noelle: No Susie! don't! come back! ugh guess i'm going to stop her from eating all the cakes, see you guys later.

Papyrus: Sansssssssssss, i'm hungry!

Sans: Yeah so am I, let's go get something to eat and drink. Wait do they even sell drinks here let me go ask HB53.

Sans: HB53, do they sell drink here?

HB53: Yes they do! every food place here is mandatory to sell drinks, other wise they would MEET AN END. I mean, they would be put in jail for 2 months so it's not that bad but if they do it again it doubles to 4 months and so on.

Sans: Huh, cool. Let's go Papyrus and Toriel you can come with us i'll get you something it's on me.

Toriel: Thank you Sans, you're so kind.

Undyne: I will also go to stop Susie from eating all the cake, the law enforcement doesn't stop just because you're somewhere else.

Everyone left except Kris and Ralsei. You know what that means, you got some more Kris and Ralsei time together! also just checking in to see how you are doing I hope you are doing fine, anyways i'm gonna get back to writing the rest of this story now. See you at the end :)  

Ralsei: Guess it's just us then Kris. Can we go get something to eat and drink I want to talk to you about something.

Kris: Sure! (I wonder what he wants to talk about)

Ralsei: can we hold... hands?

Kris: Of course we can! I would never say no to your face.

Ralsei: Hehe, thanks.

The two went off to get some food and drinks after they got their food and drinks they sat down somewhere no one could see them. Hello I am back! yes hello hi, next bit might be cringe I don't know yet as I haven't written yet and I think it might be time for them to confess their feelings. So, see you guys at the end of this chapter. Also I don't know if i will finish this chapter in time so I will continue it when I wake up. Also Kris says something disgusting but it also is advice so here's your waring if you don't want to read the advice but i think you should, as it will change the way you think of people.

Ralsei: (I think it's time to confess, i've been hiding it for so long and we are alone so we don't have to worry about the others butting in.) Kris, there's something I need to tell you.

Kris: Sure! What is it Ralsei?

Ralsei: Well, ever since i met you and Susie i thoguht how hard it was going to be friends with someone as i've never had friends before, but all I had to do was be myself and I hope you can still accept that.

Kris: What are you talking about? of course we will, i'm a loner and everyone thinks i'm weird as i'm the only human in our town. Susie seems like a big bully that hasn't got any friends but it's what that counts on the inside that counts, not looks. Looks portray the people that want to be seen not heard. And if you ever think someone looks pretty and they're are never ugly, just imagine them doing something disgusting like pooping or throwing up. I know that sounds disgusting but it's my little piece of advice that sometimes gets me through the day.

Ralsei: Thank you Kris that means the world to me, even the disgusting part. But there is something else i want to talk about. Well, after spending time with you on that swan ride and saying that's nice that Ralsei is Ralsei. I just want to say...

Kris: Dude, can you speak up I can barely hear you.

Ralsei: Oh sorry, I just want to say. I love you!

Kris: What?

Ralsei: It's just that you kept hugging me and holding my hand and put that white ribbon on my hat and...

Kris: Ralsei, stop talking.

Ralsei: Huh?

Kris: I love you too. Ever since i first saw you i thought you were pretty cute but after i put the white ribbon on your hat and you then revealed what you look like that was what tipped it over the edge. I want to spend the rest of my life with you Ralsei, even if it means visiting you everyday I want to spend every day with you.

Ralsei: I had no idea you thought the same things, I thought it was just one way.

Kris: No, i'm being truthful here, I even want to live in the dark world with you if I can but I would have to check with my mum.

Ralsei: Well when we we're at animal island and you were asleep we talked it over and she was fine with it but I guess we could double check.

Kris: Does this mean we're a couple now?

Ralsei: I guess so.   

Kris: Come on hug me already.

Kris leans into a hug but Ralsei quickly kisses them on the cheek. Also have I now just realised that i've been using the wrong "come on" bruh, man i'm dumb anyway let's continue.

Kris: ohh I didn't know we we're that far into the relationship.

Ralsei: Sorry, I couldn't help it.

Kris: no no, it's fine!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also I know that advice Kris gave to Ralsei is disgusting but that genuinely helps me and i hope it helped you. If you see someone getting fame then just imagine them taking a big poo then you will think differently about thinking they look good because they are still human and still get sick. 

Hello everyone we have reached an end, and yes they have finally confessed to each other an it has gone well, all we need is Noelle and Susie to confess now. Don't worry it will happen soon.

I am also ending it here as it's late and want to end it on a good note. We also got Queen in as well because I thought it we be funny to add a banana island and then her to come rushing over to it.

Next chapter might have some more people in it we will have to see what future me does tho.

Thanks for reading this chapter and I hope to see you in the next one where we continue on bakery island.

Also did you know you bake pizzas not cook them just found that out while writing todays chapter. if you don't believe me then google it.

Blu out.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

33.2K 400 94
Just some oneshots I wrote up. Requests are closed, thank you all for requesting and reading. All characters are owned by Toby Fox.
6.9K 129 24
It was days away from Christmas, and Kris was about to get the best present yet. But something tired to take that away from them. All character are o...
4.7K 87 35
Kris, Susie, Ralsei and Toriel find themselves in some seats in front of a live audience forced to answer some questions. But after the last question...
4.4K 66 28
You and your mom had recently moved into a small town infested with Monsters. And no one including yourself knows where you came from... but would on...